Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 925, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 839, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 838, Sujimichi wrote:I believe you have said you consider your Neighborhood a Masonry; however, alimidia did not get that sense (and in fact stated the opposite). I would like to understand why there is a discrepancy there.
alim thinks theres scum in the hood because she thinks that something eve said was a slip that she was scum, with someone in the hood. i find it fairly ridiculous, and dont think its likely eve was aware of the hood before it was outed.

why i think the hood is all town
:
the thief stone closes PTs.
obviously this means scum cant talk, which is very damaging to scum.
so there has to be a trade off for this.
if there is scum in the hood, there you are fucking scum twice. that makes very little setup design sense.
if the hood is all town, the the counter balance to depriving scum of chat is also depriving town of their soft masonry.
ideal counter balance, setup wise.
i'm quite confident in this setup read.
Agree.
Disagree.
In post 930, Wake1 wrote:I DO NOT like the idea that all 3 in the NH should be considered Town.

It's not logical and it's not safe.
Agree.
In post 935, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 930, Wake1 wrote:I DO NOT like the idea that all 3 in the NH should be considered Town.

I agree with this statement. I currently am most suspect of Xtoxm.
Why do you suspect xtoxm?
In post 944, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 940, Eve wrote:Bla how could you think the hood was all town while not actually knowing who those hood members you were reffering to actually were?
That post I quoted.
Neighbourhood members are more likely to be town than other people.
Xtoxm's slot post give absolute 0 progress to the game. These two tendencies clashes each other.
False. Neighborhood members are
not
more likely to be town,
nor
are they more likely to be scum. Being in neighborhood isn't AI..
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 937, gobbledygook wrote:

How come?
I already was suspect of Aeronaut for his end of Day 1 posting surrounding TiphaineDeath's lynch. His posts of substance did not start until after the lynch already occurred, and I find it odd he posted his stance on everyone and then started reviewing and posting about individual posts from players. I dislike Xtoxm posting a read list of all of the players and then after I called him out for not actually reading he admits to skimming and not reading thoroughly; however, he has a hard stance that the Neighborhood is all Town which, despite me providing points in refutation, he still holds to because it is a "neat design."
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 949, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: mastina

Yeah we should just lynch the lurker. I don’t think scum BS claims the role he did
BS is the kind of player who joke claims scum and scum slips. What do you think scum BS wouldn't do? And why do you think that?

In post 36, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 35, Eve wrote:oh right no wonder the neighbourhood's been so silent lately i thought they were just ignoring me
?
You probably have an inactive neighbour, I can use my scum PR without problems.
In post 37, Blatant Scum wrote:scum PT*
In post 38, Blatant Scum wrote:mason PT*
In post 40, Blatant Scum wrote:Well.
We even decided on our night target.
In post 45, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 41, gobbledygook wrote:BS might be scum
I second.
In post 46, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 44, Zenith wrote:Never a good idea to claim scum, but lately it seems like there's one every season..

Last time it was done by town, but still kinda makes me want to start policy lynching such behavior. =p
I didn't claim scum.
It was a genuine slip.
In post 52, Blatant Scum wrote:VOTE: mafia goon
In post 65, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 58, popsofctown wrote:In Forest fire he used the game thread as the link provided when someone requested "one of his scumgames".
I hadn't any other scum game to refer to.
In post 258, Blatant Scum wrote:Hi I'm scum.
In post 464, Blatant Scum wrote:I didn't do anything which would help the town for the whole game.
Why are you giving me a free pass?
(Not complaining, just curious)
In post 486, Blatant Scum wrote:How did I manage to sneak into town core?
In post 872, Blatant Scum wrote:There is no way how I can softclaim and not leave myself place for huge variety of fakeclaims. I am a very untraditional role with many abilities. My role may be weak or very strong. I don't know. The abilities are very situational. Claiming might hurt town and I have to claim whole role. Should I claim?
In post 878, Blatant Scum wrote:If Warrior stone is on, I can change one of this:

-Killing actions cannot be roleblocked- False
-Kill-immune roles (eg bulletproof) are enabled- True
-The factional nightkill has unique kill flavour- False
-Players associated with the Warrior stone can place hammer votes- True
-Players associated with the Thief stone can place hammer votes- True
-Players associated with the Mage stone can place hammer votes- True

I would love to turn on the flavours before dieing.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 947, Blatant Scum wrote:If yes, then
VOTE: Mastina
I am fine with this vote as well. In addition to GuyInFreezer providing nothing of value this game, mastina has also provided almost nothing prior to her leave of absence, and I am now aware of how much she detests playing as Mafia. That said, if mastina is Mafia, she likely has laid out a detailed plan for her remaining partner.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:35 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 951, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 937, gobbledygook wrote:

How come?
I already was suspect of Aeronaut for his end of Day 1 posting surrounding TiphaineDeath's lynch. His posts of substance did not start until after the lynch already occurred, and I find it odd he posted his stance on everyone and then started reviewing and posting about individual posts from players. I dislike Xtoxm posting a read list of all of the players and then after I called him out for not actually reading he admits to skimming and not reading thoroughly; however, he has a hard stance that the Neighborhood is all Town which, despite me providing points in refutation, he still holds to because it is a "neat design."
Hmm. Those are really good points. I would flash wagon Xtoxm too. I just don’t like how the Mastina slot has done literally nothing this game and people give it a pass because ???
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:40 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 950, Zenith wrote:False. Neighborhood members are not more likely to be town, nor are they more likely to be scum. Being in neighborhood isn't AI..
I don’t think you could make this type of absolute statement. For instance, if a mafia member in the neighborhood flipped, would you still say the remaining members’ status as neighbors is NAI?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 943, Xtoxm wrote:@fishy boy
if you want me to accept your claim i need a clear timeline of when its going to happen
expecting us to wait until d3 in a mini for an ic is already taking the biscuit, and from what ive it doesnt sound certain to even happen tomorrow
so..how many phases of a free pass am i expected to give you?
looks like d4 if I don't die tonight
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by alimdia »

which is still quite long ye
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by alimdia »

so BS didn't know who was in the hood but said they were town?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 945, Blatant Scum wrote:I think that scums are in this:
Mastina
Wake88
Xtoxm

if not, then in this:
alimdia
Sujimichi

*Who is in the neighbourhood?
???
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by alimdia »

stay on this wagon lol.
Compromise lurker deadline lynches have a small % chance to get scum
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

It isn't compromise. There shouldn't be two scum in neigborhood. So if the scum is between
Mastina
Wake88
Xtoxm

Mastina is totally scum.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Zenith »

In post 955, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 950, Zenith wrote:False. Neighborhood members are not more likely to be town, nor are they more likely to be scum. Being in neighborhood isn't AI..
I don’t think you could make this type of absolute statement. For instance, if a mafia member in the neighborhood flipped, would you still say the remaining members’ status as neighbors is NAI?
Yes I would.

It seems unwise to consider being in a neighborhood as AI, unless and until you can show a good reason to assume it is AI, which I've not yet seen.
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Zenith »

In post 961, Blatant Scum wrote:It isn't compromise. There shouldn't be two scum in neigborhood. So if the scum is between
Mastina
Wake88
Xtoxm

Mastina is totally scum.
Where is the rule saying there can't be 2 or more scum in a neighborhood? I don't understand why ppl keep making these assumptions about a seemingly random grouping of 3 players..
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Eve »

you guys should stop trying to solve based on outguessing and predicting how many scum the mod would put into a neighbourhood - just read the players normally...

i'd also like to hear more from Mastina - you said you'd start contributing if we wagoned you so here you go

VOTE: Mastina
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 829, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 826, mastina wrote:
In post 809, jjh927 wrote:
Xtoxm replaces Aeronaut!
Now we just need to somehow con kuribo into joining us here. :P
Are you going to contribute anything of substance to this game?
Hard to say. It's kinda a bit demotivating to have no powers in a role madness game--like I said, I understand exactly why GIF flaked out of this game. It's incredibly hard to get motivated because I've got nothing to look forward to, nothing to engage on, and am not really getting much in the way of thoughts.

I gave this before:
In post 727, mastina wrote:(I am basically at the spot of trusting Zenith's claim to be town and having minor gut townreads on alimdia and Formerfish but uh. There's nine players I have to read and I've got townreads on only three of them which is less than half the amount I need and even those reads amount to just looking at their posts and thinking "yeah I think that's probably town".)
In post 728, mastina wrote:Oh I guess Eve is also a maybe in townreads but it'd be of an even lower tier.
I feel like I can maybe maybe maybe if I am more awake get a read on Suji, but I don't have one yet.

So that'd be:
Zenith

Dongfish
alimidia

Eve?

{Blatant Scum, Wake, Aeronaut, Turkey} | {Suji}.
(Suji separate as like the others, no read, but unlike the others, probably can get a read, just...need to be more awake to properly process and create it.)
This is mostly unchanged, aside from me being able to mention that you said that your game in Jingle's micro was your first scumgame, which indicates you being town here, but there's the matter of whether you had the intelligence to fake that + needing to compare your play there to here and crossreference it to Gamma's game. Initial thoughts, I probably trust you there and think that this is probably town, but it's not definite town, so that's like:

Zenith

Dongfish
alimidia
Sujimichi

Eve

With last scum in {Blatant Scum, Wake, Aeronaut/Xtoxm, Turkey}.
Xtoxm's a lazy townread--not a real townread but a "eh, I'll let him be town for now" read out of laziness.
Which leaves 2/3 scum in {Blatant Scum, Wake, Turkey}. None of which I am townreading and none of which I am scumreading.

It's a bit survivalistic, but:
VOTE: Blatant Scum.
Leading wagon other than me + in the POE of three players most likely to contain scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by mastina »

Also, Blatant Scum's role is the type of role which seems strong enough to be a scum role to counterbalance the strength of Zenith's role being town.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:46 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Why am I scum
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Sigh. Fine.
I am one-shot bulletproof killmove settings unjester.
I have all the powers I mentioned above, and I am protected against single night killing action.
My wincon is to get killed at night. I lose when I get lynched.

I will play with town till two days before LyLo. Then I will vote No Lynch and let scum kill me. If they don't kill me, I will help town.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

And I will use my abilities as town wants, else you will probably just lynch me.
-Hectic
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:23 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 961, Blatant Scum wrote:It isn't compromise. There shouldn't be two scum in neigborhood. So if the scum is between
Mastina
Wake88
Xtoxm

Mastina is totally scum.
Why is scum between those 3

Also that claim just makes me wanna vote you out more
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VOTE: blatant scum
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

L-1
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Zenith -town (claim)
Eve -town (towny tone, coherent with her other town games I played with her)
Dongfish -town (that claim would be a suicide for scum)
Blatant Scum (not a good idea to lynch this)
gobbledygook -town (tone, plus that softclaim of mage stone)

alimdia - townlean (solvy)
Sujimichi -townlean (solvy)

Wake88
Xtoxm
Mastina

PoE.
-Hectic
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

consider not scumclaiming in future.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”