Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Max = Maf

Beers and mobile posting are not an ideal combo.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Micc »

alright, but that doesn't exactly make it ok to demand a claim without a guilty. and while im still reading, I haven't found the part where iconeum explains why he thought he had a guilty

maybe iconeum isn't scum for this, but it doesn't seem optimal
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Slaxx »

LOL cheese and quackers I got your page top >:)
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I’m not for sure it was optimal Micc but I don’t think they’re scum regardless. There was at least one very good opportunity for Icon to jump off the scum wagon yesterday and they held strong.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Micc »

so yeah iconeum and aaron off the table as pr's.

there seems to be suspicion around pine not being here. I can +1 having success lynching lurky pine.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

Would you be willing to vote Pine?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Micc »

yeah. I haven't exactly read day 1 yet and day 2 hasn't been helpful in that all the discussion revolves around mechanical stuff which won't be meaningful until later

but yeah id lend my vote there while I get caught up if there's people trying to pressure
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

I mean, there's people *trying*. Not sure if there's a point since he's literally made 4 posts in the whole game, 0 of them having any game-related content.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Micc »

have we talked about the part where looker swooped in and hammered a doc claim without any real discussion? surely that's important?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

It is, however both me and GL agreed that bugs/Looker are very *very* unlikely to be SvS. (we even thought of the same thing within 2 minutes!)

so, yeah. It was "incorrect play" perhaps. Highly doubt Looker is scum with them though. The way bugs entered the game and strated shading Looker heavily suggests TvS imo
~M
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Micc »

can we agree that putting the doc claim to L-1 was probably "incorrect play" too?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Ends justify means?

I don’t believe that as a whole but it works in this situation.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Datisi »

Do you mean my fakehammer that brought them to L-1? I mean, sure, you can argue that. Does it make me scum though?
~M
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by bji »

Getting my current thoughts out there before Pine and emps get replaced and everything gets mixed up with new reads on new players:

AaronFrost/Ico: this pair is either both town or Aaron is scum and Ico is town. The chances of them both being scum is very low and if they are, then this will become obvious by later days anyways so I think we can play as if it is known that they are not both scum, at least for now.

Bob1341: has moved up in my estimation from "least likely town" to null. I have a hard time reading bob because he asks so many questions and although I do appreciate his technique - the few things he said about *why* he asks questions the way he does really resonated with me - but this is NAI - I do not have a strong feeling either way on his alignment. But:

@Bob
- By reading ico/aaron/emps exchange and thinking about what happened, I believe I have concluded what ico's role is and what he is doing. If you are town, please read carefully instead of asking ico to role claim.

Datisi - remains null for me. Was rising in my estimation towards the end of Day 1. I am watching closely.

emps - if Aaron is scum then emps is a likely partner. If Aaron is town then emps might be scum ascetic trying to make Aaron look bad. I have a scum lean on emps.

Looker - I am conflicted. I never scum read looker day 1 but the quickhammer was not necessary and post pings me the wrong way. I would say very slightly town reading this slot.

Menalque - hard to read iso because of all of the garbage in it with UltimatePlank; seemed so excited about the game at first and then ... trailed off? Hasn't even posted post-flip? I don't understand players like that, is it all about RVS with them? Anyway still on the scummy end of null in my estimation.

Pine - no comment, except, if he is scum, then he's *actual* scum for playing it like this.

Slaxx/Wilky - I had a weak town lean on Wilky, I'm null on Slaxx, so the slot stays weakly town for me.

TChill/UP - I had a town read on UltimatePlank, but the slot lost a little lustre for me when tchill took it, with the very weird read on his own slot, and disinterest in the game after an initial read of the game. If the scum team is { chemslot/tchill/pine } that would explain alot of this game.

PEDIT: Micc replaced in while I was writing the above, now I have to read ...
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by bji »

The conversational nature of some players in this game is making it very hard to read. Just saying.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Micc »

yeah, referring to your vote datisi. it be you scum - idk yet. I think examining the trajectory of the later votes on that wagon is important but I haven't gotten that far forward yet.

in a short deadline situation the last three votes came down very quickly. so where those swing votes bussing or not is the big question ill be thinking about as I continue to read up

I've got to put this down for a little bit and get back to work, but i'll be reading more after and probably post my thoughts if it doesn't put me to sleep

predit: sorry for conversational posting. im usually like this until I get caught up and then transition to more bulky posting
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

spicy.
~M
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1490, Micc wrote: predit: sorry for conversational posting. im usually like this until I get caught up and then transition to more bulky posting
I wasn't referring to you Micc ... but this game is already 60 pages and I feel like a lot of it has been very conversational.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by Micc »

there’s probably something to the wavering around that happened with bugspray at l-1 and the wagon almost falling apart before coming back together. I didn’t get to really sit down and analyze tonight but I think that’s the key part of the game.

If there’s not a likely bussing candidate in that group then the no brainer play is to start pecking away at the lower content posters who were off wagon. I think regardless lynching from the latter group today makes most sense to allow for coming back to the PR situation after seeing how a night phase pans out.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1488, bji wrote:Getting my current thoughts out there before Pine and emps get replaced and everything gets mixed up with new reads on new players:

AaronFrost/Ico: this pair is either both town or Aaron is scum and Ico is town. The chances of them both being scum is very low and if they are, then this will become obvious by later days anyways so I think we can play as if it is known that they are not both scum, at least for now.
  • Why did you pair them up like this?
In post 1488, bji wrote:emps - if Aaron is scum then emps is a likely partner. If Aaron is town then emps might be scum ascetic trying to make Aaron look bad. I have a scum lean on emps.
  • Again, why pair them up just to say that emps is scum? Why don't you have a separate line for Aaron? This association style is weird to me. Or, rather, it "pings me the wrong way".
In post 1488, bji wrote:Looker - I am conflicted. I never scum read looker day 1 but the quickhammer was not necessary and post pings me the wrong way. I would say very slightly town reading this slot.
  • I explained in 1234 why the quickhammer was necessary (and in successive posts).
In post 1488, bji wrote:Pine - no comment, except, if he is scum, then he's *actual* scum for playing it like this.
  • Why is he still here? And he's the reason why I have to
    make
    posts like 1455
In post 1488, bji wrote:TChill/UP - I had a town read on UltimatePlank, but the slot lost a little lustre for me when tchill took it, with the very weird read on his own slot, and disinterest in the game after an initial read of the game. If the scum team is { chemslot/tchill/pine } that would explain alot of this game.
  • If you think TChill's scum, why not vote him?

Has Tchill13 been prodded?

VOTE: bji Who do you think is scum?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Pine »

Shhhhh, almost ready to play this game.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Datisi »

Jesus.
~M
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Looker »

If none of his posts have had content, can we force replace him...? He technically has 0 posts.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Datisi »

Pine is still a non-entity, and both Tchill amd Mena are way past into prods... Lovely.
~M
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Pine »

Bite me
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of