Micro 922: Strawberry Mafia (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Ame »

Wrong tag
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Slaxx »

DDL didn’t seem like theater to me it actually seemed genuine
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Ame »

ddl may I see one of your scum games?

Doc should claim as being night killed would be beneficial. I'm VT.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Ame »

Doc should protect Kanna and Kanna should investigate doc
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Ame »

And we lynch the other. E.g. Clidd claims doc, we lynch ddl
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 2.07

With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
Kanna
(2): Ame, clidd
DrDolittle
(2): Hectic, Compath
Hectic
(2): DrDolittle, Slaxx
clidd
(1): Kanna

No Lynch
(1): Luca Blight

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-03-05 05:30:00).

Mod notes:
  • Compath is V/LA.
[/area]
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 948, Ame wrote:Right, so the town response would be something like "Luca's not cleared"

But instead, you went through the theatre of coming to that conclusion over multiple post
idk sorry im not as smart as you think i am.

im not claiming btw
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

can someone that is not me check balance pls
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Ame »

@Clidd are you here?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 957, DrDolittle wrote: idk sorry im not as smart as you think i am.
Your RDJ ava says otherwise (along with reviewing a previous game of yours where you were on top of setup spec)
im not claiming btw
y?

(btw who did you think I was an alt of? amrun?)
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Kanna »

@Ame; I liked these posts from Luca. Looks to me like sorting with good faith vs what I thought was bad faith with me before
Spoiler:
In post 614, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 613, Iconeum wrote:
In post 611, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 606, Iconeum wrote:
In post 604, Hectic wrote:-What is your read on Dark Knight Luca now?
Up in the air. I'm awaiting his responses.
What caused your read on me to be ‘up in the air’?
Your insistence on scum!Ico despite us just having played a town game together. I also feel ur using something of a double standard when it comes to casing me vs your read on Clidd.
I’m not insisting that you’re scum; I’m still in the process of working you out.

It may seem like a double standard to you, but the fact is I’ve seen Clidd do the same things in previous Town games as what you’re scumreading him for here. Others have seen it too. Given this context, do you really believe I’m reading this in a manipulative way? Have you never had such meta reads before yourself?

I hold you and Clidd to different standards, because you’re both very different players.
In post 647, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 642, Ame wrote:@Luca why did you feel Compath over Iconeum before. You made multi-post case on Ico and barely anything on Compath.

Also I've been feeling a lack of force behind your pushes this game. Where's the spirit?
I wrongly hard SR Icon in the last game we were in together, so it’s possible I’m wrong even though I think he’s scum. Compath’s play has no redeeming features so I felt more comfortable lynching there, but as I said I’m ok lynching either of them.

You seem to always say my pushes lack force, maybe that’s just my play style? I don’t normally push really hard unless I’m convinced someone is scum.

Traveling atm, will continue when I get back home.

Compath: I really liked these posts + tone
Spoiler:
In post 102, Compath wrote:
In post 74, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: slaxxx
feelin decent about compath rn actually
What changed in between your "serious" vote and here? I don't think I posted any real content in between your "serious" vote and your change of mind.
In post 104, Compath wrote:Clidd feels like he's trying too hard to be honest.

@Clidd - How is your Iconeum read different from the null reads you have on Luca and DDL?

Why did you basically completely ignore slaxx?

Why do you need something to "radically" change your opinion in order to not scumread Ame, despite stating that you only find them to be slightly suspicious?

Why is playing a character town-indicative for Hectic? In my opinion, it'd be scum-indicative because he gets to hide behind the character that he's playing.

What specifically did you find scummy in Kanna/my RQS answers? Did you find the fact that we quickly complied with RQS to be scummy, or something else?
In post 109, Compath wrote:Town the worst - My favorite duckling. Quack! :)
Kanna - Questioning others and actively generating content. They're participating in interactions that they don't really need to.
Hectic - Still a quality memer, like usual. Despite putting up an act as this Officer "Officer" Officer guy, he feels surprisingly natural.
Iconeum - Gut, and also sort of meta read. Asking questions and actively pressuring Ame. Ame - Doubles down on the "Answer my RQS" thing, and draws unnecessary attention to themselves. DDL - Feels very relaxed and natural, saying things as they come to his mind.
Null Luca Blight - He just hasn't done much yet.
Slaxx - Gut, and I also dislike post 66.
Clidd - He simply feels like he's trying too hard. He calls Ico's interactions with Ame "well-intentioned". Despite this, he still puts Ico as a nullish read. Some of his reads simply don't make much sense. He townreads Hectic for playing a character, and scumreads Kanna and I for something related to Ame's RQS, and doesn't elaborate on it at all. His post 88 also feels like he made it hard to read on purpose.
Scum Datisi - Gets too many pagetops. Leave some for the rest of us!
In post 110, Compath wrote:
In post 106, clidd wrote:
In post 98, Kanna wrote:Ok wait, I just noticed something about clidd's wall. Why wasn't slaxx included?
I forgot about him, did the post quickly.
I highly doubt you "did that post quickly"

The first quote about Ame was very unnecessarily long. You also go through a meta read on Ame. You bother to link the games you were referencing, and even color coded and bolded certain words.
In post 111, Compath wrote:Despite having such a long and detailed scum case on Ame (half of which you could've just deleted and we still would've understood it perfectly fine), you quickly go over Kanna and I in
one sentence
without any real explanation.

Ico: again tone + I could sort of understand the rqs push because I've had a similar experience before
Spoiler:
In post 27, Iconeum wrote:
In post 6, Ame wrote:Hello! Everyone, please answer these very important questions. I've spent thousands of hours researching questions that are guaranteed to distinguish scum from town. If everyone answers, we should know the scum team within the first page!

1. What is the origin of your username?
2. Why is Compath so townie?
3. When is the last time you had a strawberry?
4. Which of these would you prefer to spend your time doing this weekend (order from most preferred to least): playing mafia, attending a concert, attending a sports game, watching a new episode of your favorite show.
5. On a scale of 0 to 10, how upset would you be if we lynched you today?
6. If Hectic has 5 strawberries and DrDolittle has 2, how many does Luca have?
7. Imagine that you are scum this game: would it be true or false that you are scum?

VOTE: DrDoLittle

for voting a townie
fun fact: last couple of times (or was it just once? not sure) i saw someone open with this it was scum who wanted to blend in.
Also do you think that voting for a townie is scum indicative?
In post 33, Iconeum wrote:
In post 32, Ame wrote:Voting a townie isn't scum indicative. Voting a townie that is playing towny is.
do you consider your vote on DDL an rvs vote or are you serious about it?
In post 54, Iconeum wrote:
In post 4, Compath wrote:Things are going to be
hectic
with you around.

VOTE: Hectic
In post 5, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: compath serious vote
In post 6, Ame wrote:Hello! Everyone, please answer these very important questions. I've spent thousands of hours researching questions that are guaranteed to distinguish scum from town. If everyone answers, we should know the scum team within the first page!

4. Which of these would you prefer to spend your time doing this weekend (order from most preferred to least): playing mafia, attending a concert, attending a sports game, watching a new episode of your favorite show.
7. Imagine that you are scum this game: would it be true or false that you are scum?

for voting a townie
this implies that ame is townreading compath for that opening, which is a stretch
at best

In post 32, Ame wrote:
fun fact: last couple of times (or was it just once? not sure) i saw someone open with this it was scum who wanted to blend in.
I get that a lot! Something about it being LAMIST.

Voting a townie isn't scum indicative. Voting a townie that is playing towny is.

I like your avatar, please answer my questions! This particular set has never failed to identify scum. Once everyone answers, we should have this game solved in no time
the way ame says 'voting a townie that is playing townie' is scummy, strongly suggests ame is actually strong townreading compath because??
In post 49, Ame wrote:That is neat.
In post 32, Ame wrote:Voting a townie isn't scum indicative. Voting a townie that is playing towny is.
Yes
The way ame is dodging around my questions strongly feels like he doesn't wanna be held accountable for this read, which really pings me.
In post 160, Iconeum wrote:I'm 'intense' because ame is pinging me like crazy

The holding on to RQS, how ame refuses to prove it has caught scum in the past, the refusal to talk about it, the refusing to engage with me upon it (exchange questions, withdrawing once ame realized it would have to actually answer my concerns)

And I have literally caught scum in the past for literally what ame is doing right now. I think it was in teh newbie queue. Would have to look it up if anyone's interested.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Kanna »

Also sidenote; I looked through clidd's scumgame again wrt to
In post 648, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 646, Kanna wrote:
In post 532, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 379, Kanna wrote:@Luca, what makes you so sure clidd is town if you've seen him do posts like this as scum?
Clidd typed that post before he even knew he was scum, therefore it didn't come from a scum mindset.
What do you mean? Don’t you have to confirm your role before you play? ???
Read his iso from that game, he typed that post before he was sent his role PM.
and what Luca says here is wrong. He says "
As soon as i confirmed
, i did a brief reading of the events of the beginning until the middle, before the announcement of the mod about both players, and started typing." (because I can't quote locked forums anymore)

Don't know if it's relevant rn but I don't think we should underestimate clidd lol
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Kanna »

I thought about it and I think massclaim might not be good today after all. Not gonna say anything else cause I don't know how but yeah
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Kanna »

I'm slightly leaning Hectic I think

feelsbad
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Kanna »

Also Hectic already claimed...
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Hectic »

trainee "trainee" trainee asking why
In post 964, Kanna wrote:I'm slightly leaning Hectic I think

feelsbad
we recommend you do a routine gun inspection of The Force tonight if you believe we're handling illegal firearms

why do you civilianread the Doctor? do you disagree with our case?

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Datisi »

Prodding clidd.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Luca Blight »

My current lynch preference would be Clidd, but I’m still comfortable with a no-lynch.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:16 am

Post by clidd »

My interest has been progressively falling in this game, but I believe that the correct lynch is between: DDL and Luca. Both have been sporadic opinions about me. Kanna seems to have shown a degree of honesty in his interest about reading my last game.

In any case, my vote continues to be directed by Ame's will. I'm also VT.

Image[
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:27 am

Post by clidd »

In post 961, Kanna wrote:@Ame; I liked these posts from Luca. Looks to me like sorting with good faith vs what I thought was bad faith with me before
Spoiler:
In post 614, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 613, Iconeum wrote:
In post 611, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 606, Iconeum wrote:
In post 604, Hectic wrote:-What is your read on Dark Knight Luca now?
Up in the air. I'm awaiting his responses.
What caused your read on me to be ‘up in the air’?
Your insistence on scum!Ico despite us just having played a town game together. I also feel ur using something of a double standard when it comes to casing me vs your read on Clidd.
I’m not insisting that you’re scum; I’m still in the process of working you out.

It may seem like a double standard to you, but the fact is I’ve seen Clidd do the same things in previous Town games as what you’re scumreading him for here. Others have seen it too. Given this context, do you really believe I’m reading this in a manipulative way? Have you never had such meta reads before yourself?

I hold you and Clidd to different standards, because you’re both very different players.
In post 647, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 642, Ame wrote:@Luca why did you feel Compath over Iconeum before. You made multi-post case on Ico and barely anything on Compath.

Also I've been feeling a lack of force behind your pushes this game. Where's the spirit?
I wrongly hard SR Icon in the last game we were in together, so it’s possible I’m wrong even though I think he’s scum. Compath’s play has no redeeming features so I felt more comfortable lynching there, but as I said I’m ok lynching either of them.

You seem to always say my pushes lack force, maybe that’s just my play style? I don’t normally push really hard unless I’m convinced someone is scum.

Traveling atm, will continue when I get back home.

Compath: I really liked these posts + tone
Spoiler:
In post 102, Compath wrote:
In post 74, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: slaxxx
feelin decent about compath rn actually
What changed in between your "serious" vote and here? I don't think I posted any real content in between your "serious" vote and your change of mind.
In post 104, Compath wrote:Clidd feels like he's trying too hard to be honest.

@Clidd - How is your Iconeum read different from the null reads you have on Luca and DDL?

Why did you basically completely ignore slaxx?

Why do you need something to "radically" change your opinion in order to not scumread Ame, despite stating that you only find them to be slightly suspicious?

Why is playing a character town-indicative for Hectic? In my opinion, it'd be scum-indicative because he gets to hide behind the character that he's playing.

What specifically did you find scummy in Kanna/my RQS answers? Did you find the fact that we quickly complied with RQS to be scummy, or something else?
In post 109, Compath wrote:Town the worst - My favorite duckling. Quack! :)
Kanna - Questioning others and actively generating content. They're participating in interactions that they don't really need to.
Hectic - Still a quality memer, like usual. Despite putting up an act as this Officer "Officer" Officer guy, he feels surprisingly natural.
Iconeum - Gut, and also sort of meta read. Asking questions and actively pressuring Ame. Ame - Doubles down on the "Answer my RQS" thing, and draws unnecessary attention to themselves. DDL - Feels very relaxed and natural, saying things as they come to his mind.
Null Luca Blight - He just hasn't done much yet.
Slaxx - Gut, and I also dislike post 66.
Clidd - He simply feels like he's trying too hard. He calls Ico's interactions with Ame "well-intentioned". Despite this, he still puts Ico as a nullish read. Some of his reads simply don't make much sense. He townreads Hectic for playing a character, and scumreads Kanna and I for something related to Ame's RQS, and doesn't elaborate on it at all. His post 88 also feels like he made it hard to read on purpose.
Scum Datisi - Gets too many pagetops. Leave some for the rest of us!
In post 110, Compath wrote:
In post 106, clidd wrote:
In post 98, Kanna wrote:Ok wait, I just noticed something about clidd's wall. Why wasn't slaxx included?
I forgot about him, did the post quickly.
I highly doubt you "did that post quickly"

The first quote about Ame was very unnecessarily long. You also go through a meta read on Ame. You bother to link the games you were referencing, and even color coded and bolded certain words.
In post 111, Compath wrote:Despite having such a long and detailed scum case on Ame (half of which you could've just deleted and we still would've understood it perfectly fine), you quickly go over Kanna and I in
one sentence
without any real explanation.

Ico: again tone + I could sort of understand the rqs push because I've had a similar experience before
Spoiler:

for voting a townie
In post 54, Iconeum wrote:
In post 4, Compath wrote:Things are going to be
hectic
with you around.

VOTE: Hectic
In post 5, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: compath serious vote

for voting a townie
this implies that ame is townreading compath for that opening, which is a stretch
at best

In post 32, Ame wrote:
I get that a lot! Something about it being LAMIST.

Voting a townie isn't scum indicative. Voting a townie that is playing towny is.

I like your avatar, please answer my questions! This particular set has never failed to identify scum. Once everyone answers, we should have this game solved in no time
the way ame says 'voting a townie that is playing townie' is scummy, strongly suggests ame is actually strong townreading compath because??
In post 49, Ame wrote:That is neat.
Yes
The way ame is dodging around my questions strongly feels like he doesn't wanna be held accountable for this read, which really pings me.
In post 160, Iconeum wrote:I'm 'intense' because ame is pinging me like crazy

The holding on to RQS, how ame refuses to prove it has caught scum in the past, the refusal to talk about it, the refusing to engage with me upon it (exchange questions, withdrawing once ame realized it would have to actually answer my concerns)

And I have literally caught scum in the past for literally what ame is doing right now. I think it was in teh newbie queue. Would have to look it up if anyone's interested.
Ico didn't have a good tone, this kind of approach to Ame's questions was biased, I don't understand how you didn't observe that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:29 am

Post by clidd »

In post 959, Ame wrote:@Clidd are you here?
I am, stop prodding me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:38 am

Post by clidd »

In post 968, Luca Blight wrote:My current lynch preference would be Clidd, but I’m still comfortable with a no-lynch.
First you come as a good Samaritan, commenting on my town-meta, but suddenly your attitude changes when you are refuted in a simple point about my text in the past game. No resistance. What if I told you that you are correct about my text coming from a town mentality ?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

It has nothing to do with that.

I think you’re the most likely to be scum based on PoE, your stance towards Icon D1 and your Compath vote to put him L-1 after I said I had an inno on him.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Your recent posts give me more confidence in you being scum, however.

SR’ing two players based on reading you ‘sporadically’ is unnatural given the information available following a D1 scum flip, and is not even true - there has been nothing sporadic about how I’ve read you. I maintained you were Town throughout D1, and have since reconsidered due to significant new information. The fact you’re trying to paint this as a scummy progression seems disingenuous.

VOTE: Clidd

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”