Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1663 (isolation #200) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1650, Hectic wrote:No offence, Doro but you've kinda thrown here if I'm right lul
Sorry, this was kinda rude and I didn't mean it like that. I like you as a person too <3
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1666 (isolation #201) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1664, dsjstr wrote:Are you voting me because I have started to sus you?

If it's aaron we can still figure this out since hes gone lol
Ugh, I don't like this either. Again, it feels like you're trying to appeal to me and make me unvote with you while just a few minutes ago you were posting like you were dead certain I was scum
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1668 (isolation #202) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1655, dsjstr wrote:I want you fucking lynched I'm not trying to appeal to you
This is a massive lie. What are all these posts then?
In post 1560, Hectic wrote:
AaronFF:

Hypothetically speaking, if you were scum, who would you kill last night?

Were you online to see Karnage's catchup? Did it look towny or scummy to you?

Due to
recent events
, I'm thinking you focusing on mechanics too much like in might be scum-indicative. Can you tell me what conclusions you've drawn from talking about this, and which you think is more likely now? Why didn't you consider a scenario where there could be a Mafia Neighbour PT Cop/Rolecop?
In post 1552, dsjstr wrote:lol I thought clidd could have been the mafia, well if it's Hectic we are in trouble
In post 1553, dsjstr wrote:Should I just place my vote on Aaron now or does anyone have anything else to say
AaronFF:

Due to
recent events
, I'm thinking you focusing on mechanics too much like in might be scum-indicative. Can you tell me what conclusions you've drawn from talking about this, and which you think is more likely now? Why didn't you consider a scenario where there could be a Mafia Neighbour PT Cop/Rolecop?
In post 1586, dsjstr wrote:
In post 1569, AaronFrost wrote:
AaronFF:

Due to
recent events
1) I'd kill you and try to push clidd since dsj would probably be more likely to
mislynch
him over you.

2) No I still haven't read it tbh, I want to go back and do that to see what his strongest reads were and who was pushing him.

3) I thought talking about it might help me figure out/rule out a potential scum candidate, and I think dsj surviving last night points towards him being a scum neighbor. Mafia Neighbor PT Cop seems kind of redundant to me but idk.
Look at the word I underlined, this seems like a confession to me

But asking what we would do as scum is a leading question
In post 1613, dsjstr wrote:do you want to hammer test?

I see Aaron has not been talking so now seems like a good time
In post 1618, dsjstr wrote:
In post 33, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 7, Hectic wrote:Unhappy to roll scum, eh, Aaron?
Could you imagine if we got it here
The scum-indicative thing is that scattered between these posts you're saying stuff like you're giving intent to vote me or that you think I'm scum for questioning you. Being unsure and changing your mind is fine, but you're going from one extreme to the other of me!scum and Aaron!scum, and I don't think that's natural from a town PoV. It reads to me like you're trying to get something to stick and make us vote each other.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1669 (isolation #203) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1667, dsjstr wrote:I calmed down and am reading back through the game

The Ame lynch was actually really stupid, insomnia was going after them fairly hard
Sorry if I'm wrong, but I kinda just want this to end. I think there's little chance I change my mind because I don't have the time to go back and reread stuff.

If you've got a convincing case for Aaron!scum, I'll listen, but otherwise, I'm all in
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1675 (isolation #204) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Hectic »

UNVOTE: Doro
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1677 (isolation #205) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1670, AaronFrost wrote:Oh fuck me
Oh, this confirms Aaron

VOTE: Doro

Please end this game
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1678 (isolation #206) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1671, dsjstr wrote:
In post 219, Wimpy wrote:
In post 216, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 155, Wimpy wrote:Insomia said if anyone called his reads baseless he’d essentially lose his shit. I did that and nothing. So I voted him to try and like the bear some more. And still nothing.

This is scum trying to keep their cool. Insomnia doesn’t strike me as a guy who keeps his cool.
So am I correct in assuming you think the team is Ame/insomnia?
I don’t do associations. I have a list of 3 people who I scum read
In post 220, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 196, insomnia wrote:I know you aren't doing it consciously but this is just unnecessary banter that I've dealt with in the past. Wasn't trying to put it on you, not my intention, I was explaining why I'm not snapping at you, of course you wouldn't know. I'm just on really thin fucking ice and this is the reason I took a break, because of my toxicity so I'd appreciate if you just stopped trying to poke a creature that will wreak havoc. I can endure stuff but like don't push it too much either.
This + insomnia's tone in general is pretty townie

@Wimpy
so they're independent reads, gotcha, thanks
Wimpy was also really against insomnia, that was also a stupid lynch

[/v]Aaron[/v]
Voting you here if he's town is a guaranteed loss. Because if I'm scum, I hammer you. If you're scum, you hammer him because I was voting him

This is literally a scumclaim
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1683 (isolation #207) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1681, dsjstr wrote:
In post 1611, Hectic wrote:Ugh, LyLos are the worst. I don't think I've ever won one. You've done a fantastic job of making me thing you're scum, Doro. I've gone from 80/20 to basically 50/50. I know that looks fencesitty but that's genuinely where I'm at right now.
In post 1627, Hectic wrote:Lul, I was here for that Doro
Look at the time difference between Hectics last post before when he claimed that he saw I placed a vote on you, why would he happen to be in chat?
To quick hammer as scum, he claimed that he refreshed the page but why had he not left a message before hand?
Like I said, I was helping a friend with some work, and looked through the games I'm playing, including this one. This one was already open in a tab, so I hit refresh and saw the vote. THis is such a pointless and stupid thing for me to lie about as scum, please don't overthink this based on this reasoning, AaronFF

Like, why is Doro only using this reasoning now and wasn't considering it when he voted you a few minutes ago?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1684 (isolation #208) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1678, Hectic wrote:
In post 1671, dsjstr wrote:
In post 219, Wimpy wrote:
In post 216, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 155, Wimpy wrote:Insomia said if anyone called his reads baseless he’d essentially lose his shit. I did that and nothing. So I voted him to try and like the bear some more. And still nothing.

This is scum trying to keep their cool. Insomnia doesn’t strike me as a guy who keeps his cool.
So am I correct in assuming you think the team is Ame/insomnia?
I don’t do associations. I have a list of 3 people who I scum read
In post 220, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 196, insomnia wrote:I know you aren't doing it consciously but this is just unnecessary banter that I've dealt with in the past. Wasn't trying to put it on you, not my intention, I was explaining why I'm not snapping at you, of course you wouldn't know. I'm just on really thin fucking ice and this is the reason I took a break, because of my toxicity so I'd appreciate if you just stopped trying to poke a creature that will wreak havoc. I can endure stuff but like don't push it too much either.
This + insomnia's tone in general is pretty townie

@Wimpy
so they're independent reads, gotcha, thanks
Wimpy was also really against insomnia, that was also a stupid lynch

[/v]Aaron[/v]
Voting you here if he's town is a guaranteed loss. Because if I'm scum, I hammer you. If you're scum, you hammer him because I was voting him

This is literally a scumclaim
This is the main thing. From a town PoV, if two people including yourself are simultaneously voted, then you are guaranteed to lose because either other player has someone to hammer and win as scum.

Doro failed to realise this and made the vote anyway because he's scum. This is so obviously scum, AaronFFFF
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1686 (isolation #209) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1656, dsjstr wrote:VOTE: hectic
In post 1662, Hectic wrote:Lul, there it is. You've earnt this victory if you're scum, AaronFF, but I doubt it at this point

VOTE: Doro

I think Doro's frustration is actually genuine right now but stems from how I went from townreading him start of day to thinking he's now scum.
In post 1664, dsjstr wrote:Are you voting me because I have started to sus you?

If it's aaron we can still figure this out since hes gone lol
In post 1667, dsjstr wrote:I calmed down and am reading back through the game

The Ame lynch was actually really stupid, insomnia was going after them fairly hard
He voted me and then immediately regretted it when I instantly voted him. I think he was trying to make me panic and ask him to unvote like how I was asking to not vote me after declaring intent, but it didn't work this time. So he backpedals and tries to get out of the 1v1.
This is not a natural town thought process.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1687 (isolation #210) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1685, AaronFrost wrote:HecticMFFFFFFHectic I love you man but chill out.

Here's what I need, you've each done a good enough job scumcasing each other, but neither of you have towncasee yourself. So, hit me with your best self towncase.
Sorry, I'm just frustrated you haven't hammered yet after that scumclaim lol

I've never done a towncase before. What do you mean? Like explain previous actions and why I did them?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1688 (isolation #211) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

*self-towncase
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1690 (isolation #212) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 288, Hectic wrote:
In post 74, AaronFrost wrote:
Ame wrote:
In post 72, Luca Blight wrote:Their post is so inoffensive and nice, it feels like they’re trying to get on people’s good sides.
psh you think you know me dawg?

Spoiler:
I am
not
mafia.
I
am not mafia.
I
am
not mafia.
I am not
mafia

I
am
not
mafia.

I really wanted to play with Creative too :neutral:
Well damn you must be telling the truth. After all, no one would ever lie about not being mafia in a game of mafia. That'd be silly...

VOTE: Ame
Was this a RVS, Aaron, or did you get some
bad feels
like Luca did?
Asked about this because it felt late for a RVS vote, which is what it looked like, and there was other content out at the time which could be seriously voted for.
In post 297, Hectic wrote:
In post 163, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 153, Ame wrote: Leaning Town
insomnia - Somni is currently my town axiom, essentially playing the game on the assumption they are town. they remain this way until/unless the game becomes inconsistent with this assumption. Also my initial impression of their interaction with you is someone trying to scum hunt with scare resources
In post 161, Ame wrote:
Vote: Insomnia
Ame, how did you go from that (which actually sounded more like a strong townread over a "leaning town" read - to voting for him? I can't see if you've explained anywhere.
This raised alarm bells at the time. Ame had Somni as town and described him as her "town axiom", but then voted him as soon as someone brought up a negative point about him. It felt opportunistic. She later cleared up the "town axiom" thing and provided reasoning of her own though.
In post 304, Hectic wrote:
In post 301, Wimpy wrote:So to better answer your question. No I don’t think she lied. I think she actually thought that was an acceptable strategy and it’s not.

I don’t care if she didn’t realize it was Sunday. Even if it had been Monday, that’s when I would have just been getting back.

It’s a low life despicable reason to vote for somebody and to me that means she’s scum or a low life despicable player who thinks that it’s ok to vote somebody who’s v/la.

Either way. I don’t give a damn. I am unable to look past it. I definitely will never be able to town read this slot so the best thing to do is to get rid of her. She’s shown poor judgement and is incapable of helping town win.
Okay, but do you think comes from scum? It explains her thought process really well there. And do you have any other scumreads?
Played with Wimpo enough that he's got a short fuse, but I wasn't gonna believe his tunnel was genuine at face value. Questioning him about other stuff Ame has done which is towny and asking him if that changes his read on her was the best way to approach this to see if it was genuine or forced.
In post 311, Hectic wrote:
In post 201, Luca Blight wrote:Nothing happened to my Ame read, but I got pinged by Clidd for the reasons mentioned. I’ve been in two game with him, he was scum in both and did the same thing - posted a couple of times then replaced out, while remaining active onsite. I can conclude from this that he simply hates playing as scum, and my vote will remain on this slot until he starts contributing.
Clidd, why is Luca locktown because he said this? Why can't he say this as scum?
I think this is where I initially started scumreading Clidd. He was locktowning people too easily, and I found it really weird he would locktown Luca simply because Luca thought he was town based on meta. I didn't like how clidd wasn't considering that scum!Luca could be trying to pocket him.
In post 314, Hectic wrote:
In post 308, clidd wrote:I'm considering the scenario where there are 3 scums, because of what I've read so far.
3 scum is imbalanced for town for a 9 player game. Even 11 player games usually have 2 scum. Are you saying 3 scum because too many people were acting scummy in your eyes?
I was absolutely certain while asking this that there's no way there were 3 scum in a 9 player game, so this was either a townslip if genuine, or clidd faking ignorance as scum. I questioned this to get a better feeling as to which it was. I don't remember how I felt after he answered, so I think I didn't get a strong feeling one way or another after this exchange.
In post 357, Hectic wrote:
In post 346, Ame wrote:Are y'all just like coldhearted mafia consumers? To me, mafia is a social game, and I enjoy making friends in the process.
How were my RQS answers?
In post 358, Hectic wrote:Ame, do you mind addressing ?
Poking Ame. I wanted reasoning for her RQS questions, because if she was asking them without a clear goal in mind of what she'd get alignment-related from them, that'd be scummy. Also, she didn't answer my question about Somni, so I reminded her.

That's all I'm doing for now. I'll have some time tomorrow if you still haven't made your mind up, but I'm calling it a night.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1699 (isolation #213) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1695, dsjstr wrote:Clearly everyone else thought the same thing and I know Hectic said that he thought that

@Hectic do you still want to trust Ame's read, you sounded fairly sure that I was town because of that
Not everyone thought you were town. Clidd and Aaron didn't yesterday.
By throwing I meant you kinda threw away a scum win because you made me flip my townread on you with how you've been acting today.

Also, for someone who was earlier scumreading me for leading questions, you sure do love asking them yourself. I know you're scum lol, why ask me about whether I "trust Ame's read"?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1700 (isolation #214) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1696, dsjstr wrote:Why did you end up wanting to vote for me?

I don't think you actually talked us through your thought process
Seriously? You can't say stuff like this when it's so easily disproven. I'll link the cases I made for why I realised you were scum from your actions today.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1701 (isolation #215) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Hectic »

and

Btw, you haven't even tried to explain how your vote for Aaron while I was voting for you isn't a scumclaim. It guarantees a loss if you're town, and you failed to see that because you're not.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1716 (isolation #216) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Hectic »

Lul, please tell me you're not buying this, Aaron. He's posting in a flurry, and then calling me out for not defending myself like he expects me to reply almost immediately. Put your faith in me here and let's win this please
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1717 (isolation #217) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1708, dsjstr wrote:How is the vote a scumclaim?

Why the fuck would I place a vote on Aaron after he just cleared him self as town
But you did try and put a vote on him which is why. Are you now saying you "intentionally" messed up the vote tags?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1718 (isolation #218) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1712, dsjstr wrote:Hectic what ever happened to wanting to wait to vote because we have days to talk.

Why try to rush it now
My God, you're literally the one who vote me first. What is your reasoning here?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1719 (isolation #219) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Hectic »

Wait, are you saying "why rush Aaron's decision now?"
I literally know you're scum now, Doro
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1720 (isolation #220) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1705, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1701, Hectic wrote:Btw, you haven't even tried to explain how your vote for Aaron while I was voting for you isn't a scumclaim. It guarantees a loss if you're town, and you failed to see that because you're not.
I want this explained too before I make up my mind
Are you asking me?
I'll try explaining it again:
If Doro is town, he knows I am currently voting him. If you are scum, you will hammer him when you come online.
He then moves his vote to you. This means that if I am scum, I can also win by hammering you now

This means, that no matter which of us two is scum, one of us has an opportunity to hammer and win the game at this point. So the play makes no sense to do if he's town. That's why I think it's massively scum-indicative, because it's a perspective slip
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1722 (isolation #221) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1714, dsjstr wrote:WHY IS HECTIC ALIVE IF EVERYONE HAD TOWN READ HIM???
Doro kept me alive because I was townreading him and had Aaron as my next guess for scum. It's why he entered the day saying "does anyone have anything to say or should I just vote Aaron?"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1723 (isolation #222) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1721, AaronFrost wrote:I hate lylo dude
I've literally never won one either, just hammer him please
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1724 (isolation #223) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Hectic »

TRUST ME AARON
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1725 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1728 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: Dsjstr for good measure

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1730 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Hectic »

Sorry, I was scum, man <3

Definitely not trolling right now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1731 (isolation #227) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Hectic »

I think I made it harder than necessary for myself today. Probably should've capitalised on Doro being confident on you being scum rather than poked him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1732 (isolation #228) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Hectic »

Playing scum is so much effort. Though, that might've been emphasized by not having anyone to talk to in scumchat this game. I think I much prefer town.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1733 (isolation #229) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Hectic »

Well, gg I guess. And sorry Somni if I did bad by not trying to stop/counter your lynch more on day 1. I should've either bussed or created a counterwagon earlier, but I kinda just did neither.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1742 (isolation #230) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Hectic »

<3

Btw, I nearly self-voted instead of voting Doro when he originally voted me today. But I hit preview instead of submit... imagine ending the game like that lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1743 (isolation #231) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Hectic »

(Accidentally, not intentionally obviously)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1765 (isolation #232) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Hectic »

Thanks, guys. Yeah, Leafy, I was really afraid of Doro looking really obvtown with his frustration in that last day, I had to try and paint it as genuine frustration but one that stemmed from him throwing a scum win away.

And I get what you mean, Somni. Luca suddenly being confirmed town makes everyone incentivised to follow him if they're too lazy to read through your interactions. You were being townread over Luca at that point so it was unfortunate.

Miami Ame, Clidd's lolhammer on you was both hilarious and probably pivotal for this result lol. Sorry, but I was so happy when I saw that happen.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”