She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1022, Team STRQ wrote:
Qrow's
reasoning for scumreading you is that he can't read your font on mobile and was ignored when you told him that. He thinks that town wouldn't be so committed to a gimmick that annoyed others.

-Tai
That was long after he voted me. Looker made a similar complaint, before Krazy voted me, but had a weird posture with respect wrt to actually asking me to change it, so I didn't. Looker also apparently remarks on how people pronoun him without asking people to change it so he's a funny bunny.

I did want to see if I could manage to get through a whole game on pink font, because I usually forget sometimes. I was going maybe ask about it more but he kind of afk'ed after complaining and I kind of don't want to change my posting for 1/4th of a slot, I'm very pro Krazy but very antihydra.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 1023, implosion wrote:long-ass day yesterday.
STRQ wrote:Implosion: Can you follow me through your read progression on Elmo? I'm also not vibing with the idea Amrun was a resisted wagon based off voting patterns, both you and Looker remained their through half of Hell1, and she was the day's longest running wagon.
WRT Elmo: see . Her interaction with the thread in general since then doesn't reek of agenda or really anything that makes me think scum; the irritation with Looker (e.g. ) is a good example of this. The way in which she's complained about the hydra I mentioned initially putting me off but the consistency of it reads as genuine annoyance at having a slot that she thinks is annoying to sort/deal with as town. Initially I thought her RVS was slightly bad, voted her without anyone else I really wanted to; then realized all this.

WRT Amrun: you're precisely right. Me and Looker, probably both town, remained on the wagon for half a day phase and it never actually took off after that... that's literally the definition of a resisted wagon.
In post 1024, implosion wrote:(where "never actually took off" means no one else ever actually committed to it until deadline scramble, and again, I think the people who were on her are at deadline were all town)
I'm still waiting for
Elmo
to engage with me more, but I was not satisfied with their replies to me so far. The consistent annoyance about this hydra could come from scum trying to minimize a slot with multiple voices, and is harder to predict. That's the basis of quite a few grievance's against this slot from what I've understood, or at least one's that have been brought up to me.

So you think
Looker-Elmo
interactions this past page or so are T/T?

And what do you think of the votes on
Amrun
that weren't present at deadline?
{Ame,
Wooper
, popsofctown}

p-edit

popsofctown wrote:
In post 1022, Team STRQ wrote:
Qrow's
reasoning for scumreading you is that he can't read your font on mobile and was ignored when you told him that. He thinks that town wouldn't be so committed to a gimmick that annoyed others.

-Tai
That was long after he voted me. Looker made a similar complaint, before Krazy voted me, but had a weird posture with respect wrt to actually asking me to change it, so I didn't. Looker also apparently remarks on how people pronoun him without asking people to change it so he's a funny bunny.

I did want to see if I could manage to get through a whole game on pink font, because I usually forget sometimes. I was going maybe ask about it more but he kind of afk'ed after complaining and I kind of don't want to change my posting for 1/4th of a slot, I'm very pro Krazy but very antihydra.
As someone who's been shit on for bolding, I sympathize. I don't know if he can really do anything about the font, but I'm definitely not convinced by his read to change mine on you.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

funny story

my ff14 guildmates, who I haven't properly talked to in at least 2 months, decided today was the day that we do stuff as a unit

so

yeah

-Summer
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

if anyone wants anything specific from me next time I'm around, post questions or links or smth

-Summer
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 990, Looker wrote:It's possible you missed a quotation mark after "alts". I think that would've changed the interpretation of your post.
I did. Mobile posting ftw.

Also SRTQ I still hate you. But right now I just have bigger fish to take care of IRL
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 1026, Team STRQ wrote:I'm still waiting for Elmo to engage with me more, but I was not satisfied with their replies to me so far. The consistent annoyance about this hydra could come from scum trying to minimize a slot with multiple voices, and is harder to predict. That's the basis of quite a few grievance's against this slot from what I've understood, or at least one's that have been brought up to me.

So you think Looker-Elmo interactions this past page or so are T/T?
Your slot has been so muddied its hard to tell where any of your heads were. The fact that I was called an "alt" in this game by one really got under my skin. And no it's NAI. I have this undying hatred for hydras. Like to the point I want them dead in every game.

My issue is this why are there 4 heads of this hydra and all of a sudden it got quiet from them? And now picked up all like nothing happened.

Permanently V/LA
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Ame »

@Elmo can we get a read break down from you?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Ame »

hehe I'm pretty sure I found an Implo scumtell. @Implo can you link me to one of your scum games that isn't G&R?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Ame »

A town game too! It's hard to sort through your threads since you post in so many!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Ame »

@S_S in what ways do you feel Implo is different from G&R?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I don't really remember him trying to affect the game much there. He was mostly just posting reasonable things, giving reads, and making votes with a normal amount of explanation.

But here he seems much more dynamic and much more concerned with actually getting people to understand his opinion and trying to understand theirs.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Here's all you need.
Pops
Ss
Ame
Looker/imp
Hydra
Amrun.

Ame I have some faith in pops is the only one I trust.

Permanently V/LA
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Ame »

@Elmo, can you go into your reasoning? Weren't you against naked read lists?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

I still am..
I'm just doing what you asked.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

I'm sorry guys. I really am. I just had a bombshell hit my life rather two. And yeah.

Permanently V/LA
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 1014, Ame wrote:I genuinely love hearing these. I'm having a good day too
Same :)
In post 1025, popsofctown wrote:
I did want to see if I could manage to get through a whole game on pink font
I'm surprised you didn't.
In post 1030, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 1026, Team STRQ wrote:I'm still waiting for Elmo to engage with me more, but I was not satisfied with their replies to me so far. The consistent annoyance about this hydra could come from scum trying to minimize a slot with multiple voices, and is harder to predict. That's the basis of quite a few grievance's against this slot from what I've understood, or at least one's that have been brought up to me.

Your slot has been so muddied its hard to tell where any of your heads were. The fact that I was called an "alt" in this game by one really got under my skin. And no it's NAI. I have this undying hatred for hydras. Like to the point I want them dead in every game.

My issue is this why are there 4 heads of this hydra and all of a sudden it got quiet from them? And now picked up all like nothing happened.
What do you find offensive about being called an alt? Also, I agree - I would expect a four-headed hydra to be four times as active, even if I did accuse them of being a hyperposter near gamestart.
In post 1032, Ame wrote:hehe I'm pretty sure I found an Implo scumtell. @Implo can you link me to one of your scum games that isn't G&R?
That's disconcerting. I'm assuming this will be sorted before deadline?
In post 1039, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I'm sorry guys. I really am. I just had a bombshell hit my life rather two. And yeah.
That sounds horrible. My hope is that it's something you can handle.

• @Team STRQ: "Elaborate" is vague - is there a specific piece of information you would like to know? You mislynched Wooper and are trying to Heaven someone who voteparked on a potentially bussing vanity wagon, so I don't know how much information I feel comfortable telegraphing for you.
  • @Elmo: Do you feel you guys can get this done with no NKs?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1038, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I still am..
I'm just doing what you asked.
Sorry! I wasn't clear. By break down I meant the reasoning behind them and so I misread "here's all you need" as "no this is all you need."
In post 1039, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I'm sorry guys. I really am. I just had a bombshell hit my life rather two. And yeah.
I'm sorry to hear that. Much love and no worries.
In post 1040, Looker wrote:That's disconcerting. I'm assuming this will be sorted before deadline?
I was vague, but to be clear, there's something scummy he did multiple times in his scum game that he hasn't yet done here. I need to see a town game though and another scum game to see if it is a scum trait or something particular to that game.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Ame »

not misread, but misinterpreted it's meaning
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by implosion »

I actually thought I didn't have anything nearly this recent but I actually do have a pretty representative towngame and scumgame from ~a year ago.

town
scum
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by implosion »

STRQ wrote:I'm still waiting for Elmo to engage with me more, but I was not satisfied with their replies to me so far. The consistent annoyance about this hydra could come from scum trying to minimize a slot with multiple voices, and is harder to predict. That's the basis of quite a few grievance's against this slot from what I've understood, or at least one's that have been brought up to me.

And what do you think of the votes on Amrun that weren't present at deadline? {Ame, Wooper, popsofctown}
I've been about my reads, and they have not really changed since then. I still feel quite good about all of Ame, Looker, and Elmo. I don't think that specifically *annoyance* is the tactic of someone trying to "minimize a slot with multiple voices".
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by implosion »

I could easily be wrong on one of those people, etc. Or more! I'm not perfect! But I don't see any reason at all to change those reads yet.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 1041, Ame wrote:Sorry! I wasn't clear. By break down I meant the reasoning behind them and so I misread "here's all you need" as "no this is all you need."
See that more so I can do but it's going to take a day or two. I'm right in the middle of a work grind as well.

Also the hydra wants me to engage but how the hell am I to know who I'm talking to? Even if they sign how long am I waiting on a response from one head? There is a big issue on why I've never bothered with them. And don't bring committee into this.

Permanently V/LA
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by implosion »

Incidentally I'm curious how much we actually should care about heavening town here, from an EV perspective. Made a quick and dirty program; it says if we heaven scum today, our EV is 20%. If we heaven town, 40%. So uh. Maybe we should not do this just to sort someone?

I might have fucked up the program because it was VERY quick and dirty but.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by implosion »

Actually I almost certainly fucked *SOMETHING* up here. gimme a hot minute.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by implosion »

oh man after un-fucking it up it's giving me 20% if we heaven scum and *48%* if we heaven town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”