Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 502, Drixx wrote:Oh look ... we have a KM partner showing up to try and make KM seem totally reasonable with the refusal to explain and attempts to deflect followed by running away.
This is kinda begging the question...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 898, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 895, Pink Ball wrote:I was talking about Nero's case, not my reasoning.
Nero's case is really obviously confbiased by the fact that he wants to policy lynch TSE, though...
"Really obviously confbiased" is not only an exaggeration, but it doesn't matter at all. Even if it started as policy for Nero, he made good points not related to policy.

But this is a semanthics discussion. Is this what you want to do with your time?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:27 am

Post by insomnia »

Do you have a moment to talk about the shapeshifter tictac?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:28 am

Always.

I don't think it's semantics. I think Nero's case is flimsy and doesn't make any sense. I don't think there is any case against TSE that makes sense, and as a result I don't scumread TSE.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:29 am

Post by gobbledygook »

If all the neighbors could claim whether they are in a neighborhood, that would be potentially useful for any PT Cops or Traffic Analysts to know so that they do not get any false positive results.

- signed
totally not a PT Cop or Traffic Analyst
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:37 am

In post 672, Garmr wrote:Players that can not be on a scum team with nero.

TSE
I'm not sure I agree with this, actually.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Hectic »

Something_Smart is right actually. There's no reason to lynch a Loud Bodyguard claim on Day 1.

Who else is scummy? It's Day 1, so I will be sheeping anyone who thinks they have better odds than the RNG WHEEL does at ascertaining scum. I currently don't believe such a player exists, but I will be looking for potential prospects.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 904, gobbledygook wrote:If all the neighbors could claim whether they are in a neighborhood, that would be potentially useful for any PT Cops or Traffic Analysts to know so that they do not get any false positive results.

- signed
totally not a PT Cop or Traffic Analyst
Oh boy; Gobsie's doing their thing again. There's no cult in this game, Gobsie.

Continuing to observe.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 903, Something_Smart wrote:
Always.

I don't think it's semantics. I think Nero's case is flimsy and doesn't make any sense. I don't think there is any case against TSE that makes sense, and as a result I don't scumread TSE.
And what's your read on TSE then? There's no need for someone else doing a case for you to scumread him.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:43 am

Okay, now that I think about it, calling out a neighbor for doing something scummy in the neighborhood is totally something scum-Drixx would do.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:44 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 686, insomnia wrote:Drixx / BR / tictac

Can all get vig’d
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:46 am

In post 908, Pink Ball wrote:And what's your read on TSE then? There's no need for someone else doing a case for you to scumread him.
I interacted with TSE about thirty times as much in Perfect Masquerade as I have here, and I still couldn't get a solid read on him. At one point I did have a solid townread on him, so maybe I should have trusted that, but he's very hard to get a bead on overall. I think he's more likely town than random here, primarily because of the claim and the conviction he seems to be showing in his Nero read, but it's not as though I'd be shocked if he flipped scum.

But more importantly, if his role is real, it's undoubtedly the right play to give him at MINIMUM a few days to get himself killed... it's not as though we have to worry about LYLO coming anytime soon.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:48 am

In post 816, DrDolittle wrote:
Spoiler:
Hi DDL
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:52 am

Okay, caught up.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok SS you're free to go
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Hectic »

You let him off too easy, Pink Ball. You need a bad cop to complement your good cop routine.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Is that... is that an offer? You want to be my bad cop Hectic??
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Hectic »

Yes
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Omg omg omg
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 913, Something_Smart wrote:Okay, caught up.
*slams fist on table*

Pink Ball's already let you go, but I don't want to see you back at the station EVER again.

Alright, Pink Ball. Who's our next suspect?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Let me check my notes, pal.

*check notes, which are actually a doodle of Hectic*

How about... bob1314?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 687, insomnia wrote:Nero can get vig’d too but that’s just cuz he’s annoying
im less annoying than you!
In post 695, kagesong wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11648466#p11648466]post 610[/url], Nero Cain wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11648456#p11648456]post 608[/url], kagesong wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11648156#p11648156]post 544[/url], Nero Cain wrote:*shrugz*

I'm saying that if you are sitting there and calling an early reads list "LAMIST" you are giving yourself the freedom to use it as an excuse to vote anytime you want and there's some possible scum motivation there.
I don't see it as a good enough reason to vote by any means.
What's not a good enough reason to vote?

Are you normally this hesitant with
YOUR
vote?
Yes. I'm a slow thinker. And this all looks really muddy to me. When I rush into a vote when I only have very soft ideas, I mess things up. Pending a vote in mind when I catch up, though. Unless something changed drastically in 4 pages.
At the same time, being hesitant to vote drags the game out and dragging the game out is helpful. Now I do have seen town that take awhile to vote but I think its mostly pro-scum. I also think most players, in general, are v OMGUSy so when u vote someone u make enemies. It behooves scum to make less enemies. Also, I'm far from the only person to have "early reads" why are you singling me out for this and have not called out anyone else out on this?
In post 697, kagesong wrote:However, I would like to note that I agree with this position. I don't see this as a slip at all. There were plenty of notices about the set up. This is either dumb, or attempting to mislead somehow I think. I'm not sure, how....
I'm not exactly sure what you think here.

this was advertised as a mb game. TSE is claiming that when he signed up he didn't know is whas MB or even exactly WHAT he was signing up for. Theroretically, a town TSE could not know it was MB.

Also to comment on something Hectic brought up. Lets say you are scum and are in a 50 player game on a 6 man team. You'd have to be like brand spanking new to think you are the only team.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 841, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 819, Black Ranger wrote:The hood does not have a list of people with access to it. It actually says the opposite.

I can 100% say you are a liar, my friend. Or have you not checked recently?

VOTE: Black Ranger

Either a liar about being in a hood or just generally trying to hide info from town. I don't like either option.

Since we're Appearantly done with TSE this is the new one I'm okay with for now.
He's not lying about being in a hood because Drixx already made a case on him based on their hood interactions.

You feigning not reading is starting to get to me, man. This is at last the second time you pretended to not have read or to have misunderstood something (I won't say what the first one is, but I very much suspect you do know already)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:40 am

Post by davesaz »

I'd really like to know why TSE wanted external validation that the role matters.
I know what it felt like to me.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 850, Pink Ball wrote:*backflips*
How the freak do we tell if
a ball
is flipping at all, never mind in what direction?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”