Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like, I assumed he was A SCUM ROLE COP FGS. Why would he be targeting the NK??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 936, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 922, Almost50 wrote:
In post 841, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 819, Black Ranger wrote:The hood does not have a list of people with access to it. It actually says the opposite.

I can 100% say you are a liar, my friend. Or have you not checked recently?

VOTE: Black Ranger

Either a liar about being in a hood or just generally trying to hide info from town. I don't like either option.

Since we're Appearantly done with TSE this is the new one I'm okay with for now.
He's not lying about being in a hood because Drixx already made a case on him based on their hood interactions.

You feigning not reading is starting to get to me, man. This is at last the second time you pretended to not have read or to have misunderstood something (I won't say what the first one is, but I very much suspect you do know already)
Why do you always focus on the small details I get wrong instead of the fact he is most likely lying about not knowing who's in the hood? I know you got your own Masonry going on as you claimed.

In your Masonry, is the list of players with access to your PT in the first post or nah? Just do me the solid of checking that.
MY POINT EXACTLY! I said I won't be talking about the first time you pretended not reading and you go straight to it.

I did NOT claim anything. INSOMNIA did. I neither confirmed nor denied.

But that's not even the biggest of my concerns. My bigger concern here is YOU NOW KNOW I SHARE A NEIGHBORHOOD WITH YOU. Now do you still honestly believe I claimed Mason? And why didn't you ask me in the hood instead?

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Honey we agreed to not fight in front of our non neighbers. And if you paid attention to the edit mark your masonry thing was before Wake updated the hood.

The fact is if you didn't deny the masonry with Insomnia it was on the table, so saying your apart of it was valid for whatever strategy you had. I tried to help you out there.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:53 am

Post by davesaz »

That feels like town A50. Obviously preliminary.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 785, davesaz wrote:
In post 686, insomnia wrote:Drixx / BR / Garmr / tictac

Can all get vig’d
I disagree on Drixx and tictac.
i mean maybe im just getting pocketed by Garmr but this list is terrible aside from BR.

where is Jamelia or kage or Rex or Elsa? or Pine and any of the players that haven't posted here yet? I dunno why you'd have such a tiny vig list.
In post 795, Black Ranger wrote:Nero, what did you mean by "... are you willing to PL TSE by day 3 if he's still alive"? Are we incapable of playing without a flip on TSE or do you want him to self resolve?
I think TSE is a bit scummy. Now according to him, my reasoning is apparently a communication error and he sucks at thinking and typing. Maybe, fine. I also think bodyguard is a safe scumclaim to make. I also did not like how he claimed it so quickly after he was wagoned but apparently he didn't know he was wagoned which is a little :igmeou: I mean maybe he just is really bad town. If not scum he's ML bait and becomes a town liability in late game. So I think he needs to be flipped at some point.
In post 803, dsjstr wrote:During RVS I was even considering joining the TSE vote just because I didn't want to be the first lynch in a 50 player game.
Why did you think you might have ended up as the first lynch?
In post 851, profii wrote:I am reading some of his arguments towards me and my reaction is like "really? Is that it"
u weren't scum reading me until I listed you as scum. And your "reason" for scumreading me is just really really weak. In a game with 13 scum in it im your sole scum read? you are doing next to nothing.
In post 905, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 672, Garmr wrote:Players that can not be on a scum team with nero.

TSE
I'm not sure I agree with this, actually.
??????

you don't scum read TSE but you this TSE and I could be scumtogether?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 930, pisskop wrote:oh hey.

im also a miller.

VOTE: Pisskop

Why are you literally always scum.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 904, gobbledygook wrote:If all the neighbors could claim whether they are in a neighborhood, that would be potentially useful for any PT Cops or Traffic Analysts to know so that they do not get any false positive results.

- signed
totally not a PT Cop or Traffic Analyst
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 952, Elsa Jay wrote:The fact is if you didn't deny the masonry with Insomnia it was on the table, so saying your apart of it was valid for whatever strategy you had. I tried to help you out there.
'nother red herring. You know very well you don't mess with my shenanigans on D1. What if I wanted to BAIT the NK by "not denying" being masons with Insomnia? What if I was a Commuter/VT/PGO? Why did you want it to
confirmed to the public
that I was not a Mason?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: profii

lets do this guys
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 954, Nero Cain wrote:you don't scum read TSE but you this TSE and I could be scumtogether?
I don't think it's likely, but I don't think your interactions are impossible as theater.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Bro I was saying to confirm in your MASONRY if the thing was there. I never mentioned our neighborhood before that. If you had claimed Mason there then obviously you had a better chance of getting shot, but ya didn't. That's on you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth, no?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 956, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 904, gobbledygook wrote:If all the neighbors could claim whether they are in a neighborhood, that would be potentially useful for any PT Cops or Traffic Analysts to know so that they do not get any false positive results.

- signed
I already claimed being neighbors with EJ (and the sasasaurusRex guy). Drixx is a neighbor with Black Ranger. Nero is in a 3rd hood (he's not in mine and he said he was not with Drixx either).

Conclusion: At least half the game is in one hood or another (which is the new fad anyway)

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by davesaz »

<tries to remember Wake's position on neighborhoods -- don't know if it was him or someone else who hates 'em>
Pre-designed game? I can't remember offhand lol.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is going to turn into "find the scum in X hood" game isn't it?

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 962, Almost50 wrote:
In post 956, gobbledygook wrote:

- signed
I already claimed being neighbors with EJ (and the sasasaurusRex guy). Drixx is a neighbor with Black Ranger. Nero is in a 3rd hood (he's not in mine and he said he was not with Drixx either).

Conclusion: At least half the game is in one hood or another (which is the new fad anyway)
Thank you! @all please reveal if you’re a neighbor to increase the utility of PT Cop/Traffic Analyst.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 964, Nero Cain wrote:this is going to turn into "find the scum in X hood" game isn't it?
If you are town and you want to lose the game, you can play that game. Otherwise any individual player’s default should treat all neighbors as town until other information eclipses that default.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 811, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 805, kagesong wrote:
In post 728, kagesong wrote:Okay. So I was going to vote BR. I'm with Drixx on that, but the hood situation has changed slightly, so I'm waiting to see what happens there. I do however want to see more pressure here.

VOTE: Kirari Momobami
Just to clarify, this was me noting that I'm in the hood with Drixx. APPARENTLY, that wasn't clear, and I was "refusing to corroborate". Either that or 'somebody' is trying to build a very thin layer of scumminess on me.
You said in the hood that you didn't want to. Don't get snippy with me when you know I'm behind in the game thread.
I said I wasn't sure. And got a response. I didn't act on it RIGHT away, but fairly soon. Not how I expected to, but, it seems like you would have looked into whether or not I followed up on it in my ISO before trying to nail me over it.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 824, davesaz wrote:
In post 819, Black Ranger wrote:The hood does not have a list of people with access to it. It actually says the opposite.
Please confirm you're saying the hood specifically says you don't know who all has access?
He may have by now, but yeah, I'm only aware of those that have posted myself.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 831, SausasaurusRex wrote:That’s interesting. I’m also in a neighbourhood, but mine lists all the people with access at the top.
That's really interesting. We don't. I'm not even sure we know how many are there.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by kagesong »

There... wasn't a list at least. There is now. Is my memory trapped?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

p sure there wasn;t a list in all the hoods and then he edited it in later.

kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by kagesong »

I'd like to note that I've also been running on 1-4 seizures a day, which could affect my cognition. But as of right now, I believe the PT started without a list. I'mma ask in the hood.

I'm apparently losing memories more than I thought though. I might be sitting back for a few days. I'll try to catch up.

I am NOT saying that I WILL be inactive, just that I might. Just so I don't get pocketed for pushing through and making myself think about things while I'm foggy like this.

Though, as I'm typing, I think I might not catch up. I'm definitely losing grip on cognition right now.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 971, Nero Cain wrote:p sure there wasn;t a list in all the hoods and then he edited it in later.
Are you saying, asking or mocking this? I can't tell from context, cognition, yada yada I just typed. I'll try to stick around for that answer at least.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im saying

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”