Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:24 am

Post by the worst »

vote count 4.01

bji (1) - Looker

not voting: Menalque, bji, Micc, Iconeum, Skygazer, bob3141

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

This phase ends in (expired on 2020-03-15 08:00:00).

mod notes: quack
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Iconeum »

Ill be honest

I stll scumread emps reading back

And i don't scumread micc at all

Uncomfortable lynching there now
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Iconeum »

Bji Bob

Who wants to go first
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:32 am

Post by bji »

In post 3202, Iconeum wrote:Bji Bob

Who wants to go first
Not sure I understand the question.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:37 am

Post by bji »

In post 3012, bob3141 wrote:As for this game to be balanced one of town pr claims has to be scum. Esp considering that we had cop.
Bob would be voting Looker or Ico today if he really meant the quoted text. Slaxx and Datisi flips only strengthen the statement he made above. His scum reads for today don't even have any pr claims in it.

Bob put Slaxx at L-1 and then left him there even when one of this scum reads (Micc) had claimed intent to hammer, and now today he's trying to distance himself from the Slaxx lynch by claiming that he really didn't want the lynch and was going to unvote if given some more time.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:38 am

Post by bji »

VOTE: bob3141
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:54 am

Post by bji »

In post 3187, Looker wrote:
In post 3038, bji wrote:My brain is fully scrambled at this point.
TRIGGERED :eek:
Not sure what you are saying here. Are you doubting that it was late for me and that I had just spent 2+ hours reading ISOs and cross-referencing the main thread and that I was mentally exhausted?
In post 3187, Looker wrote: Also, I think the following:
  • Scum didn't have to push for Slaxx yesterday because I telegraphed my push ahead of time and then pushed hard. Slaxx also self-voted, closing up availability/necessity (for scum votes)
By this logic no scum ever has to push for any mislynch. Also are you saying that scum could have known that Slaxx was going to self-hammer?
In post 3187, Looker wrote: [*]On top of not being a power role, I make good lynch bait today because of yesterday. Not killing me seems like an obvious choice.
[*]I don't expect to make it to lylo, but I think Micc will - he'll be the obvious lynch. I've been trying to find his partner beforehand.[/list]
In post 3043, bji wrote:To be honest there was some exasperation there. I had reasons to want to not lynch Micc, reasons to want to lynch Micc, weak reasons to want to lynch Pine, and reasons to think that neither was a lynch particularly likely to flip scum. I just kinda gave up mentally and sheeped you.
I feel you were encouraged to bus by my comment regarding Micc's partner dancing around his wagon.
I think you have an inflated sense of self-importance.

1. Why would scum kill you instead of a highly town firmed player with a claimed strong role?
2. I don't even recall whatever comment regarding Micc's partner that you are talking about. I can assure you it didn't weigh into any of my decisions yesterday.
In post 3045, bji wrote:It's hard not to sheep you at this point Iconeum. Even yesterday it was hard, but it is harder today. You are pretty universally town read, certainly town read by me, you have made claims that have been verified in several ways, and you've been taking a leadership position. It becomes hard to have any sort of impetus to do more than just sheep you. Like I feel like if I have a contrary viewpoint, unless it's cleared by you, it won't even matter.
Either this is you townpainting a partner to convince everyone else that they're town or you explaining why you shouldn't be held accountable for your actions, but, either way, I'm leery of it.
False dichotomy.
In post 3185, bji wrote:
@Bob
how do you feel about Looker today? What about Ico?
How do
YOU
feel about Looker today? Fuck Ico. :lol:
Well there was a reason I asked that question. Guess you weren't following. Are you even reading bob?
In post 3187, Looker wrote: Back to setup spec, where Slaxx warned us not to go?
Slaxx also wanted us to vote Micc today. He was 100% clear on that. So are you going to vote Micc now? Or do you only pick and choose Slaxx' statements to fit your desired narrative?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3204, bji wrote:
In post 3012, bob3141 wrote:As for this game to be balanced one of town pr claims has to be scum. Esp considering that we had cop.
Bob would be voting Looker or Ico today if he really meant the quoted text. Slaxx and Datisi flips only strengthen the statement he made above. His scum reads for today don't even have any pr claims in it.

Bob put Slaxx at L-1 and then left him there even when one of this scum reads (Micc) had claimed intent to hammer, and now today he's trying to distance himself from the Slaxx lynch by claiming that he really didn't want the lynch and was going to unvote if given some more time.

why would i be going after looker or ico

one looker isnt a town pr. Thats a negative town role intended to balance town if looker is town. And i cant realy see scum looker hammering chemist after a doc claim. There was every chance chemist wagon would break up after that claim. Does scum looker realy hammer his buddy in that situation.

And why does chem stick with bugs vote on looker if all it achieves is trading places with another scum. if looker was scum chem would of gone after wilky.

And when chem/bugs wagon was going on countless times you were actualy shading looker. even if you are pushing a lynch with back hander you are still pushing a lynch.

Second

why would i go after ico. we have 3 flipped town pr rolestopper,roleblocker and cop

now ico is for sure confirmed follower. Slaxx claimed he was roleblocked day 2 as aaron still died. Scum are not goign to have follow/doc/roleblocker

but with ico n2 action i think before datisi even confirmed said menal had been rb.

so scum based on slaxx has 2 pr. town has 3 pr confirmed. based on that its highly likely we have a fourth
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Menalque »

VLA until Sunday pls ducky
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Menalque »

next Sunday, to clarify
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:49 am

Post by the worst »

ok
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Micc »

is bob ignoring me now?
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 3193, bob3141 wrote:ico what was your result
How bizarre do you feel it is that Ico got no result?
In post 3204, bji wrote:

In post 3205, bji wrote:VOTE: bob3141
Are you voting him for not placing a vote yet? I see a delay more than an inconsistency.
In post 3206, bji wrote:Not sure what you are saying here. Are you doubting that it was late for me and that I had just spent 2+ hours reading ISOs and cross-referencing the main thread and that I was mentally exhausted?
Potential false disclaimers aside, this is the same justification AaronFrost used to lay down a crappy vote.
In post 3206, bji wrote:By this logic no scum ever has to push for any mislynch. Also are you saying that scum could have known that Slaxx was going to self-hammer?
I'm saying it's highly likely scum remained off wagon. (Unless you're buddies with Ico or Menalque)
In post 3206, bji wrote:I think you have an inflated sense of self-importance.

1. Why would scum kill you instead of a highly town firmed player with a claimed strong role?
2. I don't even recall whatever comment regarding Micc's partner that you are talking about. I can assure you it didn't weigh into any of my decisions yesterday.
I do.
  • You're agreeing with me. This is why I'm expecting Ico to die if his claim is true. Do you expect him to survive?
  • Judging from that vanity wagon, I don't think much weighed into your decision at all
In post 3206, bji wrote:False dichotomy.
If both of my options were incorrect, how would
you
explain the intent of that post?
In post 3206, bji wrote:Well there was a reason I asked that question. Guess you weren't following. Are you even reading bob?
Yes, as my strongest townread. Bob man good.
In post 3206, bji wrote:Slaxx also wanted us to vote Micc today. He was 100% clear on that. So are you going to vote Micc now? Or do you only pick and choose Slaxx' statements to fit your desired narrative?
Yes, I pick and choose. I also explained why I wasn't voting Micc in my vote, but that's cool. You didn't really explain why you were delving back into setup spec, though, but okay.

• I think it's odd that the only people to have ever voted for Iconeum and bji (excluding myself) have been Menalque and GuiltyLion, respectively. Why wouldn't scum want to push them?
    • Also, how many nights can Ico survive before he becomes suspect?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Micc »

i reread the whole game prior to my replace in over the course of today and all i accomplished was locktowning menalque. i guess thats progress but yikes this has been a drag.

Looker, talk to me about icon. what are your doubts there and how can i help solve them?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Micc »

Ftr I think it’s mechanically impossible for icon to be scum, and also that we can trust Datisi’s point that icon is way beyond his scum range.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3207, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3204, bji wrote:

why would i be going after looker or ico

one looker isnt a town pr. Thats a negative town role intended to balance town if looker is town. And i cant realy see scum looker hammering chemist after a doc claim. There was every chance chemist wagon would break up after that claim. Does scum looker realy hammer his buddy in that situation.

And why does chem stick with bugs vote on looker if all it achieves is trading places with another scum. if looker was scum chem would of gone after wilky.

And when chem/bugs wagon was going on countless times you were actualy shading looker. even if you are pushing a lynch with back hander you are still pushing a lynch.

Second

why would i go after ico. we have 3 flipped town pr rolestopper,roleblocker and cop

now ico is for sure confirmed follower. Slaxx claimed he was roleblocked day 2 as aaron still died. Scum are not goign to have follow/doc/roleblocker

but with ico n2 action i think before datisi even confirmed said menal had been rb.

so scum based on slaxx has 2 pr. town has 3 pr confirmed. based on that its highly likely we have a fourth
Yes I see your point about Looker. I guess when you said you were voting Slaxx because someone in the town claims must be lying you only meant Slaxx and Datisi.
In post 3207, bob3141 wrote:now ico is for sure confirmed follower. Slaxx claimed he was roleblocked day 2 as aaron still died. Scum are not goign to have follow/doc/roleblocker
ico is not for sure confirmed town follower. Everything we've seen this game can be also be explained by Ico being a scum follower and scum having a strongman.
In post 3212, Looker wrote:I'm saying it's highly likely scum remained off wagon. (Unless you're buddies with Ico or Menalque)
Why is it more likely that scum stayed off wagon?
In post 3212, Looker wrote:You're agreeing with me. This is why I'm expecting Ico to die if his claim is true. Do you expect him to survive?
If Ico is town, then yes, I expect It to die tonight.

Why did you say that you expected yourself to be last night's kill instead of one of the remaining claimed power roles? That's the part I was disagreeing with.
In post 3212, Looker wrote:Judging from that vanity wagon, I don't think much weighed into your decision at all
It looked like a Slaxx lynch was inevitable with both Datisi and Micc declaring intent to hammer. And so I tried to find Slaxx' partner, which led me to bob. I already explained all that.
In post 3212, Looker wrote:If both of my options were incorrect, how would you explain the intent of that post?
It was an honest attempt to explain to Ico the thought process that led me to vote Pine, which is the question that Ico had asked me to answer.
In post 3212, Looker wrote:Yes, I pick and choose. I also explained why I wasn't voting Micc in my vote, but that's cool. You didn't really explain why you were delving back into setup spec, though, but okay.
It should be obvious why I was delving back into setup spec. It's not obvious to me why you think it's ok to cherry pick Slaxx from yesterday to try to discredit me though.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3214, Micc wrote:Ftr I think it’s mechanically impossible for icon to be scum, and also that we can trust Datisi’s point that icon is way beyond his scum range.
Well I might be dense, but again, why can't Ico be a scum tracker and scum have a strongman?

Why can't that also explain everything?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Micc »

That requires scum!icon to have risked his very strong position in order to guess what type of action Datisi was using before Datisi had claimed it. There’s basically no upside to that play. Might even call it downside since Combined Tracker Follower is an ambitious claim in a game that already has an informed cop flip.

There’s maybe the argument that follower got tacked on to help justify outing Aaron D2. But if icon is scum and tracks town Aaron somewhere, the play isn’t for icon to jeopardize strong position to get a claim. Just use the strongman nightkill you’re theorizing about to kill the town PR.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by bob3141 »

this game seems to have gone quite

VOTE: Bjj

His vote on me last day phase looked blatantly like a vanity vote. My gut is saying that teh slaxx lynch was all town.

bjj suddenly gets a read that lines up with menal and micc. Either he gets me lynched today or he trys to get looker lynched.

with micc and menal also saying they scum read me its quite clear scum are setting up poe they can hope to get lynched.

He even tries to push a little against ico who is confirmed follower. If ico is scum then good call on teh claim. As i cant see scum having a doc with town having role to see it. other wise teh game is no different to if there was no doc. scum doc would have no role other than to give teh cop somethign to think on.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Micc »

the game is quiet at least in part because you don't want to engage with me about your reads.

what happened to your confidence in scumreading my slot? You were so confident two pages ago that you wished you had ignored icon/datisi day 3.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Micc »

Mod: I'm traveling and will have limited access to the site from 3/13 to 3/15.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 3215, bji wrote:
In post 3212, Looker wrote:
In post 3206, bji wrote:
In post 3187, Looker wrote: Also, I think the following:
  • Scum didn't have to push for Slaxx yesterday because I telegraphed my push ahead of time and then pushed hard. Slaxx also self-voted, closing up availability/necessity (for scum votes)
By this logic no scum ever has to push for any mislynch. Also are you saying that scum could have known that Slaxx was going to self-hammer?
I'm saying it's highly likely scum remained off wagon. (Unless you're buddies with Ico or Menalque)
Why is it more likely that scum stayed off wagon?
You're now being circular.
In post 3215, bji wrote:It should be obvious why I was delving back into setup spec. It's not obvious to me why you think it's ok to cherry pick Slaxx from yesterday to try to discredit me though.
It's not, thus the question. Also, I was being facetious - I haven't cherrypicked anything. Both you and Micc are going to die.
In post 3218, bob3141 wrote:this game seems to have gone quite

VOTE: Bjj

His vote on me last day phase looked blatantly like a vanity vote. My gut is saying that teh slaxx lynch was all town.

bjj suddenly gets a read that lines up with menal and micc. Either he gets me lynched today or he trys to get looker lynched.

with micc and menal also saying they scum read me its quite clear scum are setting up poe they can hope to get lynched.

He even tries to push a little against ico who is confirmed follower. If ico is scum then good call on teh claim. As i cant see scum having a doc with town having role to see it. other wise teh game is no different to if there was no doc. scum doc would have no role other than to give teh cop somethign to think on.
Let's go, #1 townread

• @Micc, I appreciate the help, but there's nothing to talk about. If scum kill me tonight, they get to frame Ico and lynch him tomorrow - win/win.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 3221, Looker wrote:@Micc, I appreciate the help, but there's nothing to talk about. If scum kill me tonight, they get to frame Ico and lynch him tomorrow - win/win.
you have left me more confused about your icon read than I was 12 hours ago.

In what world is scum framing icon as a lynch tomorrow a win-win? that's a mislynch on a slot that I believe should be treated as mechanically confirmed town. it'd be a disaster.

If you don't see icon that way, we need to work that out.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by bob3141 »

What i dont get is why bjj is pushing looker as scum. For looker to be scum looker v chem/bug would have to be scum theater.

If they were partners then why didnt chem/bug go after wilky but instead after his partner ensuring they lose one scum.

Then we have the gl night kill. Looking at gl end of day iso it would be clear to scum that he did not think chem/looker was theater. So why kill him if he is town reading looker.

We look at gl iso what do we see. He is town reading bob, menal and looker.

scum reading emps and aaron.

His ealier posts had him saying one scum if he is right about emp and bugs. Then one of bob/bjj/wilky had scum in it

we know for sure that wilky was town.

So who has motivation to kill gl. emps and bjj.

looker, menal and me would have no motivation to kill gl. As by end of day he was town reading the three of us

Would be clear to bjj that the section gl had him had dropped to just bjj/wilky.

making gl a clear problem.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Micc »