Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 1020, Nero Cain wrote:amrun doesn't even think TSE is scum, that's like the definition of a go with the flow scum vote.
I think there's going to be a lot of go with the flow votes from town as well though in a 50 player mess like this
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure but she's still scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1044, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1040, Drixx wrote:That last line is hilarious. Your defense here is that you are so fucking terrible at this game that you think what Player X did in game Y means anything about Player Z in this game? Fucking pathetic. Glad I kept my vote on you. In some weird world where you are not scum, you're a fucking liability.
This is like a hilariously scummy overreaction. Also saying I'm a liability when I just swept your entire team in AvT is pretty funny
A blind squirrel that accidentally found a computer loaded to MS could have caught my teammates that game. Are you actually trying to ego trip off of that train wreck of a scum team?

P-Edit: and KM starts to respond to other stuff. That's like literally the one thing that KM could have done to make me reassess. Even grudgingly giving reasoning on those early reads wouldn't have helped at this point.

I'm headed to work. See y'all in like 12 hours.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:53 pm

In post 1052, Drixx wrote:P-Edit: and KM starts to respond to other stuff. That's like literally the one thing that KM could have done to make me reassess. Even grudgingly giving reasoning on those early reads wouldn't have helped at this point.
LOL lynch this slot seriously

look at this bullshit

"OMG KIRARI EXPLAIN YOUR READS THAT DONT NEED EXPLANATIONS

OMG KIRARI RAN FROM THE THREAD

OMG KIRARI IS PLAYING BUT FUCK ITS TOO LATE ITS BEEN A WHOLE FUCKING 24 HOURS FUCKKKKKK"

we need to get Drixx out of this game like IMMEDIATELY this is like wolfing 101
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1052, Drixx wrote:A blind squirrel that accidentally found a computer loaded to MS could have caught my teammates that game.
tfw you pushed approximately 0 of the scum that game
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:58 pm

In post 1048, Drixx wrote:I can't disagree with thoughts that haven't been expressed.
I gave reads, you can agree or disagree with the reads. Screaming for reasoning is scummy

If you disagree with the read, then you can explain why you disagree. I'm not going to explain every read on every player in a 50 player game unless someone actually thinks it's worth disagreeing with me on something specific.

Do you want to write up explanations on every player that has posted so far? Why don't you do a full 50-player detailed reads list on day one?

No? You're not going to do that because it's an insane and stupid fucking request? huh, how about that
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Oh wow if Kirari isn't scum she comes from the Titus school of super arrogant and super wrong. The whole "You're too smart to suspect me" thing is such a scum move tho.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:03 pm

In post 1056, The Fonz wrote:Oh wow if Kirari isn't scum she comes from the Titus school of super arrogant and super wrong. The whole "You're too smart to suspect me" thing is such a scum move tho.
I feel like my point about you was pretty straightforward. I said thinking I was mason-fishing is scummy, I didn't say you were "too smart to suspect me" I said you were unlikely to make that specific point as town. Why are you struggling to understand a relatively straightforward point?
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:05 pm

Like let's look at this post's structure:

Masons
Townlean
Leaning scum over town
Leaning scum

When does town look at this post and not infer that "masons" refers to strong townreads?

I do think failing to pick up on obvious jokes can reflect cognitive load, and scum generally has greater cognitive load than town
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:09 pm

In post 728, kagesong wrote:Okay. So I was going to vote BR. I'm with Drixx on that, but the hood situation has changed slightly, so I'm waiting to see what happens there. I do however want to see more pressure here.

VOTE: Kirari Momobami
Just out of curiosity, do you believe saying "I want to see more pressure here" will make there be more pressure there in a 50 player game?

Obviously I'm not impartial here, but why is this not a vote park? What do you hope to achieve with this post and the pressure you imply you want?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1056, The Fonz wrote:Oh wow if Kirari isn't scum she comes from the Titus school of super arrogant and super wrong. The whole "You're too smart to suspect me" thing is such a scum move tho.
Well if your an investigative role, I bet you know who your checking tonight.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Literally no one would assume that.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1055, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1048, Drixx wrote:I can't disagree with thoughts that haven't been expressed.
I gave reads, you can agree or disagree with the reads. Screaming for reasoning is scummy

If you disagree with the read, then you can explain why you disagree. I'm not going to explain every read on every player in a 50 player game unless someone actually thinks it's worth disagreeing with me on something specific.

Do you want to write up explanations on every player that has posted so far? Why don't you do a full 50-player detailed reads list on day one?

No? You're not going to do that because it's an insane and stupid fucking request? huh, how about that
Oh let me check your Reads and see which people I want to question you about.
Allow me to choose 3.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1049, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1024, pisskop wrote:
In post 966, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 964, Nero Cain wrote:this is going to turn into "find the scum in X hood" game isn't it?
If you are town and you want to lose the game, you can play that game. Otherwise any individual player’s default should treat all neighbors as town until other information eclipses that default.
i think Goobers sounds scummy
I don't think it's a very convincing argument but I don't really see why you think it comes from a scum POV?
I think, from the 2 pages ive seen from the game, that gobbles is trying to play town instead of be town. One was the joke about how I always roll scum and the second that really pinged me was the comment about how we _could_ play games and spec and etal.

I havent read and I dont know anything about the game other than I got an email about it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:13 pm

In post 745, Rhinox wrote:nero, insomnia, fonz... one of you, be my shepherd, direct my vote as your own
why did you select those three players?
In post 748, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How are 26 people going to agree on a vote when everyone is pulling in different directions. Coordinating a lynch at this point is going to be a nightmare.
True but why is this post going to contribute to greater cohesion? I feel like if you dislike the TSE wagon you should propose something else. You're welcome to join me on Drixx :3
In post 692, gobbledygook wrote:Drixx has already done more town things this game than he did in the entirety of TvA.
Can you expand on what you like from his posting here? Because when I was town with him in Tatsuya's anime upick I distinctly recall not feeling like every time he posted he was a toddler that had just been denied a lollypop, which is how almost every single post he has written this game reads to me
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:14 pm

In post 1063, pisskop wrote:I think, from the 2 pages ive seen from the game, that gobbles is trying to play town instead of be town. One was the joke about how I always roll scum and the second that really pinged me was the comment about how we _could_ play games and spec and etal.

I havent read and I dont know anything about the game other than I got an email about it.
Alright. What do you think of Drixx rn?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 341, Kirari Momobami wrote:Let's see how I do vs THE WHEEL

Masons
Spoiler:
A50, insomnia, Pink Ball, Nero, DrDolittle

Townlean
Spoiler:
Norway, Tictac, Egix, bob, Cat Scratch

Acceptable lynches:
Leaning scum over town
Spoiler:
Hectic
Chemist
S_S
Garmr
Yiley
Jumble
profii

Leaning scum
Spoiler:
Fonz
Elsa
TSE
AaronFrost
Drixx

TSE's a fine lynch, would also do Elsa, Fonz, AF, Drixx
I made The Wheel.
Just an FYI.

What I don’t get is you said before you ain’t doing 50 Reads yet you don’t even have 50 people on here.
So I presume you don’t want to make reasons why for these people here?
There is 17 people here.
Is that to hard for you to make reasoning about?
What’s that? IT IS!?!?
Very well. Then allow me to lower the amount down to 3.

Explain Tictac, AF and S_S Reads.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:16 pm

In post 1061, The Fonz wrote:Literally no one would assume that.
Okay, why would you *assume* I'm mason fishing *instead* of assuming something simpler like *listing townreads*?

Why is the assumption that I am mason fishing in a game with no confirmed masons more reasonable than literally any other explanation?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Fonz, why do you think I'm scum?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1068, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Fonz, why do you think I'm scum?
Cause he’s Jealous of your fur.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:21 pm

In post 1066, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Explain Tictac, AF and S_S Reads.
In post 36, tictac wrote:woo

VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
I liked the woo; also joining a bandwagon to help get the game started is +townie

SS I didn't like the SK claim or the way he's made three separate posts just to say "hello" to people basically. I've been looking for reasons to townread him in his more recent posting and haven't seen anything yet
In post 91, AaronFrost wrote:Oh boy this is gonna be a game. Of mafia. That we are gonna play.
In post 108, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 97, Almost50 wrote:
In post 91, AaronFrost wrote:Oh boy this is gonna be a game. Of mafia. That we are gonna play.
Are the Traitor of your team? Too bad nobody crumbed scum in their first post though. :mrgreen:
Yeah I rolled traitor again and that makes me sad :(

Playing as a traitor is hard
91 is a really awkward entrance

claiming traitor in multi-ball is pretty survivalistic

don't see any reason to townread AF rn

OK, so why did you choose those three names? Do you disagree on any of them or were you simply choosing one from each category?
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:23 pm

In post 1066, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:There is 17 people here.
You imply this like a contradiction but given I don't even have reads on 33 players, why is it more reasonable to harass me to explain the gut reads and initial impressions I have over solving the rest of the game?

What's your read of Drixx?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1067, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1061, The Fonz wrote:Literally no one would assume that.
Okay, why would you *assume* I'm mason fishing *instead* of assuming something simpler like *listing townreads*?

Why is the assumption that I am mason fishing in a game with no confirmed masons more reasonable than literally any other explanation?
Erm, the likely explanation seemed to me, and I think I said this, that you were trying to compare your early day one gut reads to random in order to ascertain how well you do, and maybe you might repeat the exercise once every few months. But I couldn't figure out why you had a Mason tier, and given that you included the two players that jokeclaimed masons in that tier it felt ever so slightly off.

In general, I have felt for years that posting lists of every player in the game is useless for town, and more something scum do to look town. I find it much more town to just talk about 2-3 of your strongest reads at a time. So when someone is like "This is trying to look town rather than trying to help town behavior" I basically agree. It's not a slam dunk scum tell or anything, but it seems to have more scum than town utility. Claiming to have seven scum reads on p13 of a fifty player game like Nero did is fucking ludicrous. I'd probably vote there based on that were it not for my looooong history with Nero, and knowing that he's a fucking ludicrous person. So when someone else points that out, that gets a check mark for decent scum hunting.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:30 pm

In post 1072, The Fonz wrote:In general, I have felt for years that posting lists of every player in the game is useless for town, and more something scum do to look town. I find it much more town to just talk about 2-3 of your strongest reads at a time.
Okay

So, why are you not voting Drixx, who thinks it's productive to give detailed reads on 17 players in the game when I don't have 17 scumreads?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1068, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Fonz, why do you think I'm scum?
I feel like you are trying to ingratiate yourself with a Nero/Kirari block, siding with them but showing much less conviction in your stances than they do, somewhat hiding behind them. Anyway as y'all know I'm LA so signing off for the rest of the day now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”