Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 1518, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1516, Emperor flippyNips wrote:UNVOTE:

Since my vote doesn’t mean shit anyways
Hmm if you unvote while not voting anyone, does that mean you're now voting everyone?

Did you iso? I was voting hectic
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1522, clidd wrote:
In post 1485, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: clidd
In post 1486, Kirari Momobami wrote:I was actually going to guess that too

VOTE: clidd
Game state summary ?
Game started with tons of votes on TSE. TSE then claims loud bodyguard, some people then argue his claim is scummy while other say his claim will self-resolve so there's no point lynching him. Then people start voting a bunch of people, the ones who got the most votes were Black Ranger and then eventually tictac took over. Black ranger was seen as scummy because of Drixx's case on him back in post . tictac is read as scummy mainly because of post and keeping up the push on Titus even though most people are unvoting the TSE/Titus wagon. (TSE was replaced).
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And why couldn't a theroretical town tic tac continue to push on his #1 scum read? Was he supposed to get off or something?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:21 am

Post by clidd »

In post 1526, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1522, clidd wrote:
In post 1485, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: clidd
In post 1486, Kirari Momobami wrote:I was actually going to guess that too

VOTE: clidd
Game state summary ?
Game started with tons of votes on TSE. TSE then claims loud bodyguard, some people then argue his claim is scummy while other say his claim will self-resolve so there's no point lynching him. Then people start voting a bunch of people, the ones who got the most votes were Black Ranger and then eventually tictac took over. Black ranger was seen as scummy because of Drixx's case on him back in post . tictac is read as scummy mainly because of post and keeping up the push on Titus even though most people are unvoting the TSE/Titus wagon. (TSE was replaced).
Ok, thanks.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1425, Titus wrote:
In post 1422, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah Kimari is either Kray Kray obsessing with me or just a stalker. She's mentioned my name like 10 times. "Okay but what about Elsa" feels like a tic she can't stop saying.

Ignoring that Anime Girl for a bit, can someone do me a solid and put the main people we wanna lynch now in a single educated post?
Tictac because moonlogic and
their scummy response to my sub in.
Titus is using to justify her scum read but Titus was "scumreading" tic tac before then. She's scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1240, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1226, Drixx wrote:KM's reaction to being asked to share brief explanation of the reads displays no town motivation.
Okay, after rereading, I see not wanting to waste time doing something you don't see as useful at that stage of the game to be a plausible town motivation? Not everyone has unlimited time to play the game.
Five minutes typing up thoughts that for a town player should be very close to mind at that point isn't much to ask. They spent far more time than that making unpleasant posts directed at me since. Like ... at least an order of magnitude more time.

It's not a matter of saving time.

Why are you so insistent on white knighting KM here S_S?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:30 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1249, davesaz wrote:
In post 1196, Titus wrote:@Drixx, I probably would have shot you. I would have shot the most likely scum candidate fmpov. In order to have you live to lylo, all of my other suspects would have to be lynched. I play to win and play friendly but I don't directly decide who wins based on friendship (unless a cognitive bias does that). So TDLR, it depends but likely you.
Not sure how this other game stuff helps this game.
Mindset is always useful when certain people are hard to read objectively.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:34 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1269, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1264, AaronFrost wrote:What about SS saying 'hello' to people makes him more likely scum over town? Why is my 'awkward' entrance or my fake traitor claim at the beginning of the game scum indicative? Have you read the rest of my posts that have actual game content in them? Are you actually serious with that tictac read?
these are explanations of reads specifically given on page 12, thirty pages ago, which is another reason that asking for explanations of reads in a game this fast can be dumb. We're now 30 pages later and people are still arguing over a readslist that is no longer up to date

SS was null/nullscum at the time, otherwise known as the "would lynch" pile but he's now town

Your entrance was awkward, faking a traitor claim in multiball is scummy, and your posts since then have not improved my read of you, including your omgus and shade right now

That you're asking about the tictac read from 30 pages ago but not asking about the push on tictac RIGHT NOW from a bunch of other slots is really weird. I do still think tictac is town but now more because I don't see why she decides to push TSE-slot AFTER it is replaced by a far more charismatic player, even if the reasoning there was admittedly really bad
Translation: "Oh shit ... I got pressured to give reasoning for my fake ass reads list, so I'll just vanish from the thread. Then after some time I'll come back and do some more drama-llama posting then I'll disappear AGAIN! Then ... after that, I'll complain someone pushed me while I was away at work and sleeping, even though I didn't tell anyone in the thread I was going away to work/sleep. And then I'll complain that people are still talking about it when it's 30 pages later. BRILLIANT!"

(/s) <--- silly that this needs to be here but some of you have no sense of humor.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Drixx »

VOTE: Black Ranger

At some later point, I'll be back for KM. Self preservation focused drama posting is almost never town motivated.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Black Ranger
Yeah i wouldn't mind going back to this.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Drixx »

BR hood update:

He wandered back in and made a whole series of posts; highlights include a weird pseudo defense of Nero Cain's play style and several posts talking about posts in the early 300 range.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:50 am

Post by clidd »

I need 24 hours to formalize my impressions and define which approach I will be taking in this game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1535, Drixx wrote:highlights include a weird pseudo defense of Nero Cain's play style
:?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1484, Kirari Momobami wrote:Just
spit it out
if you're going to bring it up :P
Please do not advocate unhealthy behaviour that could help spread the disease. Thank you.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1489, Elsa Jay wrote:Kirari plz. It's 50 players. Theres like 80 people on this site that play Mafia. We're running outta people.
Prospective solutions:

1- Recruit pets.
2- Use AI robots.
3- Introduce heavy machinery.

Personally, I prefer option #1. Trained apes/monkeys have proved to be quite entertaining to play in this game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1539, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1489, Elsa Jay wrote:Kirari plz. It's 50 players. Theres like 80 people on this site that play Mafia. We're running outta people.
Prospective solutions:

1- Recruit pets.
2- Use AI robots.
3- Introduce heavy machinery.

Personally, I prefer option #1. Trained apes/monkeys have proved to be quite entertaining to play in this game.
Replace them with BOT[1] BOT[2] and so on.
They just vote whoever their algorithm picks up as using the most scum indicative phrasing from their extensive alignment indicative dictionary.

- Bunno
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Weiss Schnee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Weiss Schnee »

In post 1525, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 1518, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1516, Emperor flippyNips wrote:UNVOTE:

Since my vote doesn’t mean shit anyways
Hmm if you unvote while not voting anyone, does that mean you're now voting everyone?

Did you iso? I was voting hectic
Damn the vc got me
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Lol hi altslip
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:23 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

VOTE: Tictac seems like the best lynching target at this early stage.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Oh, so Kirari is secretly Weiss Schnee! I thought she was Krazy. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Guess I should've realized from them both having white hair.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 1543, SausasaurusRex wrote:VOTE: Tictac seems like the best lynching target at this early stage.
why do you feel that way saussaurus?
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:33 am

Post by insomnia »

Hi pb missed you

You voting tictac?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:41 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1519, tictac wrote:
In post 1407, Black Ranger wrote:
Tictac

Just to confirm, your read on chemist is a serious one? Can you explain it?
yes. push on Hectic for reasonig that I believe to be fake. (the Wake thing, which I believe Chem would recognize having co modded a game in which wakes day1 behaviour was a point of contention).
Also, do you have history (the negative kind, not meta) with A50?
i mean those two things are the same.
A50 has extensive meta as lying town, which makes him my preferred policy. I mentioned the fact as a joke, cause I don't actually believe such a policy is in any way achievable here.
Good, I can now ask a question on this.
How would you know if Hectic knows Wake? Isn't it a pretty big stretch to assume that he is memeing the mod and not just some random player who also hates d1?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1547, davesaz wrote:
In post 1519, tictac wrote:
In post 1407, Black Ranger wrote:
Tictac

Just to confirm, your read on chemist is a serious one? Can you explain it?
yes. push on Hectic for reasonig that I believe to be fake. (the Wake thing, which I believe Chem would recognize having co modded a game in which wakes day1 behaviour was a point of contention).
Also, do you have history (the negative kind, not meta) with A50?
i mean those two things are the same.
A50 has extensive meta as lying town, which makes him my preferred policy. I mentioned the fact as a joke, cause I don't actually believe such a policy is in any way achievable here.
Good, I can now ask a question on this.
How would you know if Hectic knows Wake? Isn't it a pretty big stretch to assume that he is memeing the mod and not just some random player who also hates d1?
Perhaps Mr Hectic informed tictac of it in their scum PT?

- Bunno
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:04 am

Post by tictac »

Perhaps I have played with wake, ever and have a reading comprehension level above a 6th grader?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”