pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:24 am

Post by pisskop »

i havent read a lick. whats the greentext version of the case on him?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2525, pisskop wrote:i havent read a lick. whats the greentext version of the case on him?
Started out in a hood. He came in and dropped the "look at how friendly/helpful I'm being" set of posts along with a "you guys totally realize there has to be SCUM here right?" fearmonger post. At the time, the hood didn't have a list of players. So those entry posts led me to push him aggressively and his response to the push was pretty poor. Then Insomnia jumped in and threw out a bait post which BR jumped on. (Just a flimsy/bad reason to push me to see if BR would bite... but then Insomnia later suggested that BR and I are scum/SK or on opposing teams so ... may not have been a bait post ... except Insomnia immediately jumped on him for taking the bait).

Anyway ... that all led to me posting a cliff notes in main thread here, while I was voting and pushing KM. Couldn't get any traction on KM, but people started jumping on BR wagon and in the early slow build he started actively lurking and then came into the hood with some more bad posts.

Time passed. People eventually got on the wagon after the previous wagon claim made people not want to lynch. Then BR showed up with his posts in the last day or so.

That's about it.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Hes an alt, he knows the game, and he's posting in a way i do feel is liklier to come from a rational person.

Id prefer we settled on something less capable, but at l-2 I think we can at least use the lynch.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:40 am

Post by pisskop »

LAMIST nonsense aside, which is a fairly bad look for an experienced player, i think the hood discussion about scum in it would be null.
At the time, the hood didn't have a list of players.
hmmm?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2526, Drixx wrote:Then Insomnia jumped in and threw out a bait post which BR jumped on. (Just a flimsy/bad reason to push me to see if BR would bite... but then Insomnia later suggested that BR and I are scum/SK or on opposing teams so ... may not have been a bait post ... except Insomnia immediately jumped on him for taking the bait).
I mean, you know as well as anybody how real omgus is.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:43 am

Post by insomnia »

what omgus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:44 am

Post by pisskop »

You said a thing, and BR latched on to it, pushing Drixx?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Drixx »

The hood didn't have a list of the players who are in it for the first couple days.

For what it's worth, I agree that BR's recent posting catapults him way up the list. I do think the lynch needs to be there though, in the absence of some very compelling reason to try and herd 26 cats somewhere else.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:48 am

Post by pisskop »

yea, 51% of the votes in a 50 player game is ludicrous
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2531, pisskop wrote:You said a thing, and BR latched on to it, pushing Drixx?
Specifically, Insomnia made a post, then a minute later made a post asking why I had suddenly gone silent. The problem is ... I told them I was leaving for awhile before I left, so it was a bullshit post. BR jumped in with an all caps "Yeah drixx where did you go in that one minute of tinfoiling" post. Then insomnia replied that BR's post made him feel better about it.

So yeah ... definitely some weird shit in the hood. Insomina also was hard crumbing a role but when I asked him why he would crumb a role that's almost exclusively given to scum, he backed off of that. He's also randomly engaged with me in ways that seemed genuine, and then ranted at me at other times.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

That certain is an odd thing to do in game that has day that last 14 days. Its abit odd to expect a player to be on demand to reply to any post
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:55 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2523, Titus wrote:
In post 2521, Drixx wrote:
In post 2520, Titus wrote:Skimming catchup now.
Evaluate the BR wagon and the people who seem uncomfortable on it all of a sudden. I have thoughts but I need to actually sort you so chop chop.
I don't like the swap offs, particularly without a claim. We need a lynch to get the game going. It irks me. I'm not going to pretend I have him as lock scum but it's hard to parse anyone in a game this big. BR is scum enough and BBMolla's right. That's all that should matter.
Really really dislike this. If anything Mainstream should be a testament to just how down to the wire even a game this big can get.

That was with just 1 scumteam and almost everything going towns way. So every lynch matters.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:59 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2491, chkflip wrote:Black Ranger is the lynch regardless of this late day shit he's doing. Should've played the fucking game earlier. You are the weakest link, goodbye.
I mean, let's be honest with ourselves.
He's most definitely not the weakest link, or the scummiest link.
He just happens to have a wagon on, and w 50 players not many care a whole lot of dayplay.
VOTE: Black Ranger
consolidation time.
L-???

also: I wanted to use the phrase "be the chain you wish to see upon the world" in this post, but I could not make it fit naturally.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Drixx »

Like also ... this shouldn't need to be said but it apparently does:

YOU ALL SIGNED UP FOR A FIFTY PLAYER GAME. NOBODY FORCED YOU!

Keep the social contract and actually play. This game has less posts than TVA by a mile, so it's not even close to too much posts. There was also a LOT of interesting moments for a day one, and a lot of stuff that should be useful later. Lurking when you signed up to play is just gonna get you killed out of the game. That's like ... not fun. Why sign up and not play?

PLAY THE GAME YOU SIGNED UP FOR.
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

VOTE: Jamelia
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2539, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:VOTE: Jamelia
Naked votes from replacement players who admit they didn't actually really read the thread are
totally
gonna get a wagon started, amirite?

Care to explain?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:11 am

Post by insomnia »

BLACK RANGER IS THE WAGON WE NEED BUT DON'T DESERVE
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2541, insomnia wrote:
BLACK RANGER IS THE WAGON WE NEED BUT DON'T DESERVE
Why didn't you meme this hard in TVA? It would have been more enjoyable for me at least.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2336, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2334, Nero Cain wrote:TrueSoulEnergy
@mod kindly update OP for replacements

did you forget that that is Titus? Or are you saying you're okay with Titus dying?
naw, was just to lazy to type
In post 2340, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2334, Nero Cain wrote:Egix96
disagree with this, OK with the majority of the rest of Nero's list
he just seems very fluffy and active lurkish. Is this his normal play?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:23 am

Post by insomnia »

I was trying to up my scum game because I suck with jokes and shit as a scum and I'm a lot more focused and logical and bleah

but then fucking Krazy decided to fucking go "yeah insomnia is trash anyway, doesn't matter he pegged the full team in a PoE of 5 people, i don't even need to read his posts, he's a liability, lynch him" and I had to act like a village idiot again and then I was like well fuck.

i did meme a bit tho i think

btw did you see my sawcon post to titus?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:24 am

Post by insomnia »

Drixx, you're being quite the sawgma right now though. you should stop doing it and just help push BR with me.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:26 am

Post by insomnia »

In TVA i saw the playerlist and I was like "ok i gotta try hard now and make a name for myself"

but in here i ain't give no fucks

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

who did Creature replace? If that slot wasn't on my "ok if they die" list they can totally be there
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Yiley »

Sorry I haven't been posting here, as you know the world has gone mad, had to deal with some shit at school. sorry for lack of involvement. some things have changed I see so I will
UNVOTE:
Permanent scum read
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

In post 2540, Drixx wrote:
In post 2539, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:VOTE: Jamelia
Naked votes from replacement players who admit they didn't actually really read the thread are
totally
gonna get a wagon started, amirite?

Care to explain?
I explained it already

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”