RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3270, The Fonz wrote:I don't hate the Tictac wagon enough to prefer no lynch, but I get "Bad playstyle lynchbait" vibes off the vanity wagon with no explanation stuff.

Can people wagoning him at least promise if he claims a weak to middling PR they won't just move on to another fresh wagon?
Nope. This is the lynch.
VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by VaultDweller »

VOTE: tictac
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now we’re talking.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hectic town for not being another apathetic player but actually working to engage the town into voting on a wagon.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

At this point just cull all the people complaining about a BR lynch not happening
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

We've been able to get another wagon just fine

No point at all complaining about it, especially when it's simply bad anyways
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 3270, The Fonz wrote:I don't hate the Tictac wagon enough to prefer no lynch, but I get "Bad playstyle lynchbait" vibes off the vanity wagon with no explanation stuff.

Can people wagoning him at least promise if he claims a weak to middling PR they won't just move on to another fresh wagon?
ya, don't worry. I don't think I'll bother claiming
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Excellent news Burns!
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 3303, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hectic town for not being another apathetic player but actually working to engage the town into voting on a wagon.
nah. I figure he should have known better.
pedit: oh ye RCE also scum, but one of those hard to explain reads, just keep that of
impact
vs apparent content :P
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by tictac »

Don't forget that Titus slot claimed LOUD bodyguard. she has kinda tried to downplay that part.
that way youll lynch her eventually
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 3304, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:At this point just cull all the people complaining about a BR lynch not happening
Egoing this and coming back when he flips scum and deciding whether this is a town thing or a scum thing to say about a partner.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by tictac »

Jackal slot is kinda absurdly hard to lynch. I'm betting that there's a reason for that. Probs same team as hectic.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by insomnia »

BR doesn't care who gets lynched, he'd much rather vote a low information lynch that's bait than actually try pushing me for my alleged slip, which is the only thing that he remotely comes across as believing in. As soon as his wagon shattered he dropped the ball again.

Whoever unvoted him for his claim, you should feel bad. Whoever's claiming he's town because he started playing the game
ONLY
when he's at L-2, you should feel bad.

Man pulled out reads out his ass as soon as he's at L-2 but when he wasn't pushed he wasn't doing shit and now he's back to being useless cave. He only cares about not being mislynched and it's obvious. He said he'd claim vig as SK then actually claimed vig.
In post 2930, Egix96 wrote:
In post 2621, Black Ranger wrote:I was town but
my role wasn't very important
and I thought being leashed was worth less than just getting shit canned out of the game like this

Maybe I can sneak some reads in
In post 2660, Black Ranger wrote:If I wanted to pretend to be an SK
I would have claimed vig (which I never so much as softed)
and said some bullshit but like I said being leashed by 25 active players (most either scum or dumb) has a worse pay out for town opposed to getting lynched like this.

My "loudspeaker in the scum PT" post about hidden scum before the player list was posted might have been an obvious PR tell. Think of it what you will.
In post 2790, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2785, Titus wrote:
In post 2783, Almost50 wrote:@Titus/@Nor: We are not moving away from BR because of his TPR claim. We are moving off him because he gave reads in a manner that looked more town-motivated than not when he thought he was already hammered.
I don't believe that. I feel it's a convenient excuse. TPR is not a claim.
I claimed vig sweet pea

In the same post that I mentioned I may have pr told in the hood with the "hidden scum / no hood playerlist" thought.
Show me where pls, when I find-on-page 'vig' in your iso I'm not seeing it
Also (bolded bits in MQs) make me sceptical
He never much so
softed to his claim
but he softed it in the hood and we should've seen it :roll:

Like honestly you're probably either bad or just straight up scum for suggesting BR even came close to town tolding just based on activity. His claim is bogus, and the people burying his wagon just because he pulled reads out his ass when he had no previous interest of outing that very information. Man solved more in this thread than he did in the hood.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3219, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also another thing to consider. If Black Ranger is scum faking the claim by making himself look like a town PR, then the other scum team will probably waste their PR's trying to roleblock him. Meanwhile we probably have like 4-6 cops to double check if he's genuine.
:? :? :? :?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Ticcy feels like they always get this treatment tbh.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3312, insomnia wrote:he's town because he started playing the game ONLY when he's at L-2, you should feel bad.
because town doesnt do this? because we cant lynch him later? because he didnt expose himself to the various manners of nightkills?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:59 am

Post by pisskop »

norway feels discordant to me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Always.

- Bunno
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:14 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 3315, pisskop wrote:
In post 3312, insomnia wrote:he's town because he started playing the game ONLY when he's at L-2, you should feel bad.
because town doesnt do this? because we cant lynch him later? because he didnt expose himself to the various manners of nightkills?
Town literally does not care in a game with 50p, especially when they claim their role is useless. See the difference?

he's serial killer i bet my money on it. or scum. he's not town.

if he's scum with a sick PR he only needs at least one night to make it count. solving when he's at L-2 helps him to achieve that. because of people going "oh there's no way he would've actually played the game at L-2 owo" and letting him off the hook

now he's in scum pt planning who dies and he doesn't care who gets lynched.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3318, insomnia wrote:
In post 3315, pisskop wrote:
Town literally does not care in a game with 50p, especially when they claim their role is useless. See the difference?

he's serial killer i bet my money on it. or scum. he's not town.

if he's scum with a sick PR he only needs at least one night to make it count. solving when he's at L-2 helps him to achieve that. because of people going "oh there's no way he would've actually played the game at L-2 owo" and letting him off the hook

now he's in scum pt planning who dies and he doesn't care who gets lynched.

If he’s SK I still don’t want to kill him so idc really.

Even if he’s scum, let his team make kills better for town to try and be his cover, idgaf.

Blood

For

The

Blood

God
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:25 am

Post by pisskop »

i kind of agree. as a potential sk he is of more use alive and killing scum tonight...

or let a jailer gettim.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Garmr »

I reckon the scum team would also push for hard for keeping BR alive because they probably have a doc/jk or a watcher role type role or something that interacts with him. Thus they can catch multiple power/roles + the other scum or deny a kill on another scum member.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:50 am

Post by Hectic »

I think it's a few hours till deadline, guys. We need just a few more votes on tictac to avoid a no lynch. Make it happen!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3308, tictac wrote:
In post 3303, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hectic town for not being another apathetic player but actually working to engage the town into voting on a wagon.
nah. I figure he should have known better.
pedit: oh ye RCE also scum, but one of those hard to explain reads, just keep that of
impact
vs apparent content :P
Why do you think I should've known better, bud? Have I played with you before?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3322, Hectic wrote:I think it's a few hours till deadline, guys. We need just a few more votes on tictac to avoid a no lynch. Make it happen!
Nah it's going to BR or no lynch and it will be everyone who pushed against BRs fault.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”