mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Comical »

Yes, but Clidd, assuming you’re correct based on a page 6 read is insanely ignorant, and post game, if you are town, you should really take consideration in seeing the weaknesses in your play, in addition to learning how even if you think someone is scum, you still need to be able to work with said player in the case you are wrong, which you are here.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: Comical
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

what happened to your bravery
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 525, Comical wrote:Yes, but Clidd, assuming you’re correct based on a page 6 read is insanely ignorant, and post game, if you are town, you should really take consideration in seeing the weaknesses in your play, in addition to learning how even if you think someone is scum, you still need to be able to work with said player in the case you are wrong, which you are here.
you kinda sound like you know you're talking to town
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Auro »

I do tend to treat everyone as town when I talk to them usually.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 527, OkaPoka wrote:what happened to your bravery
In post 528, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 525, Comical wrote:Yes, but Clidd, assuming you’re correct based on a page 6 read is insanely ignorant, and post game, if you are town, you should really take consideration in seeing the weaknesses in your play, in addition to learning how even if you think someone is scum, you still need to be able to work with said player in the case you are wrong, which you are here.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Dannflor »

also I'm waiting to see something for just a hot second
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by schadd_ »

DRUNK VOICE COUNT!!!! WHATEVER!
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by Comical »

He probably is town.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Comical »

And if you read that post from the perspective of me giving him the benefit of the doubt, that’s EXACTLY what I’m talking about.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Comical »

I have an role that can confirm me eventually, you won’t have to worry about me; I never am not night killed this game.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by Comical »

Now that all these shenanigans are over with, let me give you my real scum reads.

It’s Auro-Eddie Cane, and they’ve come across as potential partners for me all game. I was kind of afraid to push them because I’m an unknown, and I was going to wait a little bit before seriously going towards them. I scum read them both individually, however, EC moreso than Auro.

But it’s still Day 1, I could be wrong. I see that.

VOTE: Eddie Cane

If you think I ever make this play as scum as an unknown here with Clidd tunneling me, and Dannflor just having voted me, so be it.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by Comical »

This also does risk outing me, of course, but whatever’s clever, ya know
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:03 am

Post by Comical »

Spoiler:
In post 176, Eddie Cane wrote:My mafia team doesn't have day chat, so I would like to tell them that Auro is not a PR.
In post 263, Eddie Cane wrote:I think the fact nobody has commented on me this game spews me town, because my partners haven't tried to fake interactions.
In post 308, Eddie Cane wrote:My mafia team has informed me we do, in fact, have day chat. Apologies.
In post 359, Eddie Cane wrote:I really like rce for town, and I know I can get him pocketed if I keep repeating that.
In post 431, Eddie Cane wrote:I have no opinion on whether either of those players share my alignment.
In post 441, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 438, Firebringer wrote:
In post 433, Eddie Cane wrote:Its probably more exciting than this game.
it makes me sad that i invited u and ur not having fun :(
I wouldn't say
un
fun. Its not like I'm mad I'm here.
In post 450, Eddie Cane wrote:I have an idea. Let's make an alliance and kill people. This is an apocalyptic Earth we are living in, and fuck mafia and town, we need allies.

I would like to invite Pine, OkaPoka, Firebringer, Auro, and Alchemist to my alliance.
In post 504, Eddie Cane wrote:On one hand, I think clidd is scummier than Dann.

On the other hand,lynching Dann day 1 is funnier regardless of his flip.
In post 506, Eddie Cane wrote:I have never played with clidd but all of his posts sound like scum trying too hard.

Now look at all these posts. Yes, Eddie Cane has a personality where he can do this, similar to Firebringer in that manner, but the reason I think it’s scum indicative is this mixed with his pushes and his statements. This was all gut before his most recent posts. He was pushing Clidd as scummy try hard, similar to how I was, but then goes to say I seem to “know clidd’s town”.

However, look at EC’s posting with a mindset of him knowing that Clidd is town. His entire latter half of his ISO is fueling fire in a behind the scenes gamestate kind of manner.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Comical »

Also, I’m trying not to use meta, but Auro is screaming scumAuro to me. Short quips, jokes, simple “to be fair” like comments.

And scum theatre looking posts with EC.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Comical »

And Dann, if you’re reaction testing to see if a wagon was going to brew on me, it was going to be a slow build to it, not immediately.

If you’re actually scum reading me, which I by no means believe you are, which is good because I think you’re town, but if you are, you’re incredibly far off on your basis for it.

Penguin’s an early town read for light hearted, kinda just here playing the game, no real agenda like posting. Not setting themselves up positioning wise like EC.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Comical »

So who’s trying to dance, because I’ll two step with the best of them
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 538, Comical wrote:Eddie Cane has a personality where he can do this
You know who I am?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Comical »

In post 538, Comical wrote:However, look at EC’s posting with a mindset of him knowing that Clidd is town. His entire latter half of his ISO is fueling fire in a behind the scenes gamestate kind of manner.

I wanna say that this is happening while at the same time the presence itself is seeming to still be at the forefront, but the gamestate manipulation is in full effect behind the scenes.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Comical »

In post 542, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 538, Comical wrote:Eddie Cane has a personality where he can do this
You know who I am?
Even if I didn’t, I’d be able to tell
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 543, Comical wrote:I wanna say that this is happening while at the same time the presence itself is seeming to still be at the forefront, but the gamestate manipulation is in full effect behind the scenes.
were you never taught that using big words for no reason does not make you sound smarter?
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Comical »

In post 545, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 543, Comical wrote:I wanna say that this is happening while at the same time the presence itself is seeming to still be at the forefront, but the gamestate manipulation is in full effect behind the scenes.
were you never taught that using big words for no reason does not make you sound smarter?
I’ll say short improper grammar and still make a case, I’m not worried about sounding smart, that’ll come across on it’s own ;)

But I like the choice of discredit play.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 546, Comical wrote:But I like the choice of discredit play.
Yes, making fun of your grammar is discrediting. You got me.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:17 am

Post by Comical »

I also realized there’s this aura of suspicion around me, and I’m aware that this is because, as I said before, I’m an unknown, and I clearly know you guys, so I am hiding things. I don’t expect me to stay hidden, tbh, but I’m trying.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Comical »

This wasn’t a good player list for me to be an unknown in really. I just know every single player in this game too well, with the exception of Clidd, who is hands down the player I know the least here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”