alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:54 am

Post by alimdia »

Chronos, your post 122 is very long, so I won't bother to quote.
I agree with your first half of the post. The points seem to flow logically and does seem to be a simple misunderstanding in regards to you thinking that STRQ was
saying that they TR you instead of me, and your follow up reactions all seem very genuine to me, so I'm going to wait for STRQ to reply.

However I am struggling to understand the second half of your post regarding Adorable, and the last part where you said "just blew my chance at getting them lynched."
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:56 am

Post by eyestott »

Alimdia. What is your strongest read right now?
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:06 am

Post by Chronos »

In post 125, alimdia wrote:Chronos, your post 122 is very long, so I won't bother to quote.
I agree with your first half of the post. The points seem to flow logically and does seem to be a simple misunderstanding in regards to you thinking that STRQ was
saying that they TR you instead of me, and your follow up reactions all seem very genuine to me, so I'm going to wait for STRQ to reply.

However I am struggling to understand the second half of your post regarding Adorable, and the last part where you said "just blew my chance at getting them lynched."
I am town reading Adorable and I question the votes on her.

People will need more than this to get STRQ and mastina lynched if I'm right on them, and if they're scum, now they are a lot more weary about how they interact with each other, because up to this point, if they were scum, they were messing around and not giving much of a fuck.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:58 am

Post by alimdia »

eyestott wrote:Alimdia. What is your strongest read right now?
prob Chronos.

Now that I ISO'ed you, you're pinging me as scum. VOTE: eyestott

I'll ISO everyone else later to see if anyone else pings me too.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Team STRQ »

what the fuck happened in here?

-Summer
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 127, Chronos wrote:
In post 125, alimdia wrote:Chronos, your post 122 is very long, so I won't bother to quote.

People will need more than this to get STRQ and mastina lynched if I'm right on them, and if they're scum, now they are a lot more weary about how they interact with each other, because up to this point, if they were scum, they were messing around and not giving much of a fuck.
oh this explains a lot

lol ok then

-Summer
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Team STRQ »

I read and all I could think of was this video as a mental image of my interaction with
Chronos
- -

If anything, I just wanted to see
Chronos'
POV on people's openers, I said nothing about her alignment or
mastina's
alignment.

I don't know how a question that was meant to just build conversation to help solve turned into 6+ paragraphs on why I'm W/W with someone my other head townreads, and that my posts have all been useless in trying to understand her alignment.

Motivation killed. Nothing about the assessments in can be defended against as I've already said my piece. I'm done engaging on this.
I assume Tai is part of the hydra since I see no such player? I see a lot of references to Tai later. This kinda just makes things confusing. Could we put (STRQ) after one of the hydra heads when referencing them individually?
It's literally in our signatures minus my post to
titus
last night because I forgot...

-Tai
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Team STRQ »

daymasonize: alimdia

-Q
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 127, Chronos wrote:

Chronos
has no rational justification for giving 2 strong preflip associative scumreads before post 150, so that's why she's saying both of
this hydra/Mastina
are scum because she can hop between two lynch candidates without explaining herself on the individual scumread.

That's the only way I can understand
Chronos
unless she's town and genuinely dislikes everything about my posting and is hammering the fuck out of me. I've never encountered a player quite like this.

So I'm solving her at a distance, and want to look at
Adorable/Alimidia/Eyestott
next... when I find time since I have a lab report, a scientific article review to do, as well as read several other scientific articles for my Genetics undergrad classes...

-Tai
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Chronos »

I just gave the rational justification, that's what the whole post was about.

I have also explained why you are scum for making logical leaps, which has no bearing on mastina's alignment, that's an aside.

My read on you has nothing to do with mastina, but I expect her to react to this somehow and also explain how you're locktown.

My read was more based on you jumping the gun in an attempt to make me look shady and pressing a line of questioning that never catches a wolf. You didn't even read my posts.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Team STRQ »

You didn't read my posts either. I made so assumption of your alignment and my posting had no intent of making you look shady. I wanted to open dialogue about other players.

You shut it down, and you continue to misrepresent and ignore my replies.

Leave me alone.

-Tai
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 122, Chronos wrote:Also, regarding Adorable, I think that their intro post makes a lot of sense and it is vote worthy (on mastina), so mastina and strq jumping the gun on them when they should know what a newbtown looks like is concerning. These two slots have done nothing but looking for mislynch bait today, yet alone sort someone.
I actually did a little digging (i.e. ego-search) on Adorable upon seeing this and found that her first game was a Newbie from July 2019, and she has played in some other games since then as well. Doesn't seem like the whole 'newbtown' thing applies here iyam. The thing is though, the initial impression that I had was that she was an alt.

==
Spoiler: Offtopic
In post 123, alimdia wrote:I assume Tai is part of the hydra since I see no such player? I see a lot of references to Tai later. This kinda just makes things confusing. Could we put (STRQ) after one of the hydra heads when referencing them individually?
Funnily enough, I have an alternate account on another site which is named after Tai, the Digimon character, so it's a little bit confusing for me too ;)

In post 126, eyestott wrote:Alimdia. What is your strongest read right now?
In post 128, alimdia wrote: prob Chronos.

Now that I ISO'ed you, you're pinging me as scum. VOTE: eyestott
This sequence feels... odd.
Alim, would you be willing to say what it was that pinged you about Eyes?

Spoiler: More OT
In post 133, Team STRQ wrote:I have a lab report, a scientific article review to do, as well as read several other scientific articles for my Genetics undergrad classes...
Good luck btw... I've been there too, albeit in physics rather than genetics.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:45 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.4Adorable (2) - mastina, Team STRQ
Chronos (2) - BP, EspressoPatronum
Team STRQ (2) - Rabid Schnauzer, Chronos
EspressoPatronum (1) - Egix96
BP (1) - Titus
mastina (1) - Adorable
eyestott (1) - alimdia

Not voting: BSG, Shadowlesscloud, eyestott

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-04-02 21:40:44) or when a lynch is reached.
time will end
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:28 am

Post by mastina »

In post 116, Titus wrote:Mastina, can you join me on BP? I think you're wrong on Adorable but right on EP and BP.
Sorry, Titus, but I'm not budging from Adorable.
Have you played with Adorable?

I have, and never before in my career have I so strongly felt that the contrast between the Adorable I'm seeing now and the Adorable I saw before is due to a different alignment. Adorable this game is oozing obvscum, not to mention, radiating an entirely different aura than when I played with her before, where she was obvtown pretty much immediately.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 122, Chronos wrote:Also, regarding Adorable, I think that their intro post makes a lot of sense and it is vote worthy (on mastina), so mastina and strq jumping the gun on them when they should know what a newbtown looks like is concerning.
I do know what newbtown Adorable looks like.
This isn't what newbtown Adorable looks like.

This is what newbscum Adorable looks like.

(Btw, just gonna say. 122 is a quintessential Yumesque post so I stand by my assessment there. :P)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 138, mastina wrote:
In post 116, Titus wrote:Mastina, can you join me on BP? I think you're wrong on Adorable but right on EP and BP.

I have, and never before in my career have I so strongly felt that the contrast between the Adorable I'm seeing now and the Adorable I saw before is due to a different alignment. Adorable this game is oozing obvscum, not to mention, radiating an entirely different aura than when I played with her before, where she was obvtown pretty much immediately.
If this is wrong or I die, you'll sheep me on EP/BP? I feel the same way about them on those two and they are in the bottom of your reads list. I don't have a strong feeling on Adorable but I'd rather not fight.

I feel even stronger based on EP's why me fry me fight/response to Chronos and trying to say there's not enough to support my partners read. The hydra getting all omgusy defensive of those two really doesn't sit well with me either.

I could go to the hydra but I'd rather work with you than against you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:40 am

Post by mastina »

In post 115, Adorable wrote:I'm scum hunting and you're going to have to elaborate on the scum read.
For an easy demonstration of the difference between Adorable as town in a game like this and Adorable this game:
This is Adorable's iso/entrance into a game with a lot of posts.

Contrast it to what Adorable did this game.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Team STRQ »

Chronos, you've grossly misunderstood and it's really not worth anyone's time to attempt to maintain communications with you until you re-evaluate.

Titus, how serious were you in your first two posts this game?

There are several slots vying for attention right now and I don't particularly like it. I do think our vote is in a good spot right now, however.

-Raven
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 140, Titus wrote:
In post 138, mastina wrote:

If this is wrong or I die, you'll sheep me on EP/BP? I feel the same way about them on those two and they are in the bottom of your reads list. I don't have a strong feeling on Adorable but I'd rather not fight.

I feel even stronger based on EP's why me fry me fight/response to Chronos and trying to say there's not enough to support my partners read. The hydra getting all omgusy defensive of those two really doesn't sit well with me either.

I could go to the hydra but I'd rather work with you than against you.
I'm really not following your process here. Granted, I skimmed my partner's posts, but what partner do you have?

I'm almost certain the hydra is currently scumreading EP/Yume and we have been since before Yume decided to try and flip on us. (Granted, only slightly before, but trying to excuse her unvote and dissonance on EP would take an act of Plato.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:46 am

Post by mastina »

In post 123, alimdia wrote:Do you guys know if mastina prefers playing town or scum?
It is incredibly public record that the answer's town. It's on my wiki, it's stated numerous times in MD, it's in all of my scumgames, it's in team mafia where I outlined why I wanted to be town, and in multiple towngames. Suffice to say, I despise being scum.
In post 123, alimdia wrote:I agree on this.
Basically.

I've played with Adorable before.

This is not the town Adorable that I've seen before.

I did a meta check on Adorable--every Adorable towngame looked similar to my experience with Adorable, and yet that experience with Adorable contrasts with what Adorable has done this game. And Adorable has radiated the aura of newbscum at every single stage. I legit just think that this is Adorable's first scumgame and that the difference between my expectations and what I see, as well as Adorable's all-around stunted stiltedness, is due to Adorable not knowing how to play scum and being out of their element, out of their depth, at the role.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 80, Chronos wrote:I no longer think EP’s scum, I tried to gauge out reactions as much as I could.

I do have some other scum reads though that I plan to keep for myself and will probably lurk for quite a bit and observe from afar.
Here, for example:

Is she trying to say that she never actually scum read EP and was just reaction testing, or that she has scum read EP the entire time and now no longer scum reads him? The first line implies both, and the timing of her unvote implies scum. Distancing seems the most likely in this instance, to be honest.

While I can understand you trying to town read her for several reasons that I've explained to the other members in the chat, the point brought up above maintains her at
most
slightly above null for me.

-Raven.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 143, Team STRQ wrote:I'm really not following your process here. Granted, I skimmed my partner's posts, but what partner do you have?
My partners read = My read on EP and BP being partners.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 142, Team STRQ wrote:Titus, how serious were you in your first two posts this game?
Very. RVS ended early for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 146, Titus wrote:
In post 143, Team STRQ wrote:I'm really not following your process here. Granted, I skimmed my partner's posts, but what partner do you have?
My partners read = My read on EP and BP being partners.
I see...

BP hasn't done anything but make a singular joke post, and I assumed until now your reaction to him was also a joke, am I wrong in that?

-Raven
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 147, Titus wrote:
In post 142, Team STRQ wrote:Titus, how serious were you in your first two posts this game?
Very. RVS ended early for me.
I assume you merely think he's lurking, and his single vote was a distancing one?

While this is a reasonable process, it seems a bit strange to be pushing lurkers right now when there are players committed to convincing you they're scum in the game. I just think the former should be more of a null read in contrast to the latter. Do you disagree?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”