Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Espressojet »

First
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Espressojet »

In post 350, iDanyboy wrote:Any big disagreement with my list or something anyone want to discuss
I can't tell if I love or hate this post
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

VOTE: Espresso

I don't think my read list is popular opinion.
It would help if you gave a scum read.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 350, iDanyboy wrote:Any big disagreement with my list or something anyone want to discuss
In post 349, iDanyboy wrote:
More Scummy

geraintm
well, this ^^^
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

I explained in , it would help if you could explain why your voting Mav.
Madoka
Madoka
Goon
Madoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Madoka »

Thank you, Espresso :]
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 379, iDanyboy wrote:I explained in , it would help if you could explain why your voting Mav.
I hadn't got through the whole catchup to see your explanation.
I did a random vote (I always place a random vote based on numbers) and haven't as of yet found somewhere better to put it.

Geraint
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by geraintm »

ok, gone through The Trollie posts.
there is a lot of flipping around, a lot of posts saying they would be happy to move their vote, some gentle encouragement for others to join their vote. all without huge amounts of evidence

this is the person I am finding the mos suspicious. so guess i'll VOTE: trollies
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:08 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 367, BBmolla wrote:
In post 364, mavsfan41 wrote:Why do you think iDanyboy is scum and voted him? His list and his responses to defending his list seemed pretty town to me.
Hi whole read on me is awful and nonsense and he seems scummier than anyone else in the game

Basically just that
I saw iDanyboy’s post 349 as a foil to your list in 284. The two list match up closely with the exception of Paragon and Allomancer. So I don’t understand this post I’ve quoted unless those two are what you mean. (iDanyboy list has a gray area for “unsure” whereas your is more black and white with scum or not.)

In your post 290, you admittedly claim you made yours up for content. So I don’t understand the attack on iDanyboy. Either your list matches up well and you’re throwing shade at him for a Paragon and Allomancer disagreement OR cause iDanyboy reads you as scum (which wasn’t the first time someone has posted suspecting you of such.) And if your list is made up and fake for the optics of posting content, then you’re providing even less to the game. Morning Tweet’s preceding post to the one being quoted suggest that iDanyboy’s list being effort-posting but when pressed on his list, iDanyboy is able to point to certain posts and reads meaning he did at least some research in throwing together his list and defending it. Your list (if it is fake for the sake of content) displays little to no effort of scum hunting. And if your list isn’t fabricated and those are your reads, you’re now throwing shade at iDanyboy for a difference of Paragon and Allomancer or just simply cause he suspected you and voted you. Either way, I don’t understand your vote on iDanyboy. I just see this as extremely defensive when you OMGUS the first serious vote on you. (Trollie had an rvs vote on you, but as far as I can tell, iDanyboy’s vote was the first one on you. Please correct me if I’m wrong.)
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:38 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 382, geraintm wrote:ok, gone through The Trollie posts.
there is a lot of flipping around, a lot of posts saying they would be happy to move their vote, some gentle encouragement for others to join their vote. all without huge amounts of evidence

this is the person I am finding the mos suspicious. so guess i'll VOTE: trollies
ISO'd gerain bc i thought calling me "flipping around" without having pressured para would have been something to discuss - looks like he did actually.
In post 246, geraintm wrote:
In post 134, Morning Tweet wrote:In post 106, TheTrollie wrote:I don't love Para's vote hopping at all. But it feels like hyper/neurotic town more than scum maybe?I kinda love it, there's nothing reasonably solid enough to go off of that warrants keeping a vote stuck on one person.
I dislike vote hoping generally. creates too much noise and scum can hide in it.

about to start catching up, expect a ton of little posts rather than really long ones. sorry if people hate this
I like this consistency. Though I would not agree that what I am doing is flipping around.
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:41 am

Post by TheTrollie »

with BB out of the hot seat (for now), I'm still mostly feeling allo or madoka

Maybe Bambi or Espressojet too? idk.

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:57 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 272, TheTrollie wrote:That all said - I'm down to vote elsewhere today. Just not on Bob.

Or morning tweet or mavsfan.
In post 356, TheTrollie wrote:I like iD's reads actually.

I think it's highly likely that there is at least one scum in {allo, skellen, BB}.

VOTE: BBMolla

I think it's highly likely that there is at least one scum in {allo, skellen, BB}.

VOTE: BBMolla
In post 190, TheTrollie wrote:I feel strongly that bob is town - he's incredibly tunnel-visioned but town.

I don't like that wagon.

Bambi join my Skellen vote. After re-reading the thread today I feel very good about it.
In post 190, TheTrollie wrote:I feel strongly that bob is town - he's incredibly tunnel-visioned but town.

I don't like that wagon.

Bambi join my Skellen vote. After re-reading the thread today I feel very good about it.
In post 385, TheTrollie wrote:with BB out of the hot seat (for now), I'm still mostly feeling allo or madoka

gone through selectively and tried to pick out the whole series of posts that just give me the impression they are happy to move votes around. Feels flippy to me, more so than anyone else I've gone through and looked at.
a vote on your feels much better than where I had it, still as my random vote. I didn't pluck my vote from nowhere.....
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 369, Espressojet wrote:
In post 358, BBmolla wrote:I'm a mason, hard claiming, not a gambit.
Lolwut
Sounds fun. I believe it.

Geraintm is getting way more townpoints for putting his case mostly in 1 big thing. That's nice.
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Allomancer »

I think geraint has a good case on Trollie. Went through his ISO myself and I find myself agreeing.

@Morning Tweet: what do you think of geraint and Trollie?
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:34 am

Post by TheTrollie »

I'm truly not sure why Gerain defended himself against my saying that his vote on me actually seemed like a good one. Never said you plucked your vote from nowhere. I actually think you're push on me and reaction is fairly town.

I don't agree with the argument - not in a "I know I am town so I disagree with you" kind of way - I disagree with the assessment that I am going around willy-nilly with my votes. I just have strong townreads on the players everyone else has been obsessing over so far today so I'm trying for the life of me to gain some traction on running a waggon up on any of my scum reads. But thoe people in my "I wont vote" and "I will vote" piles have been fairly consistent - at least I think.

But anyway - I'm oddly fairly supportive of this conversation because I'm desperate for any conversation that isnt about bob/morning/mavs (and lesser so idanny bc he could be scum but i like his reads so i'm leaning not on him).

now that i say it out loud, this isn't all that pro-town of me but like - whatever I'll attract some convo for a beat just to get us talking about something new.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding Paragon
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:33 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 387, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 369, Espressojet wrote:
In post 358, BBmolla wrote:I'm a mason, hard claiming, not a gambit.
Lolwut
Sounds fun. I believe it.

Geraintm is getting way more townpoints for putting his case mostly in 1 big thing. That's nice.
Dont get used to it...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:34 am

Post by geraintm »

I'm much more likely
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:34 am

Post by geraintm »

To do it over numerous...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:34 am

Post by geraintm »

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 388, Allomancer wrote:I think geraint has a good case on Trollie. Went through his ISO myself and I find myself agreeing.

@Morning Tweet: what do you think of geraint and Trollie?
geraint is pretty null for me until and on
In post 382, geraintm wrote:ok, gone through The Trollie posts.

Gerain is either scum hoping to grab town points by being the first to start our new discussion, or town feeling obligated to progress the day. I lean towards the latter, as I think there is a fair chance scum!gerain would opt to not do this

-

I flip flop in Trollie's ISO a bit. I like the Skelly push and like the take on mav in this post
Spoiler:
In post 272, TheTrollie wrote:That all said - I'm down to vote elsewhere today. Just not on Bob.

Or morning tweet or
mavsfan

But I have disagreements with him sometimes too, such as not viewing the bob wagon favourably and his agreement with iDany's readslist
Spoiler:

I don't like that wagon.

I find myself considering voting Trollie for having a lynchpool so off-key with mine. However, I think that the case that Trollie is "too open" or "free" with his votes isn't that strong. He's only shown scum reads on the three listed above.
In post 385, TheTrollie wrote:with BB out of the hot seat (for now), I'm still mostly feeling allo or madoka

He does mention some of the mysterious, less active players here too but I don't think that's pushing the boundaries of what I'm willing to vote either + that's consistent with his agreement with iDany's reads

I think overall I net a townlean on gerain and still undecided on Trollie
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I want to pose a couple questions
geraintm wrote:gone through selectively and tried to pick out the whole series of posts that just give me the impression they are happy to move votes around. Feels flippy to me, more so than anyone else I've gone through and looked at.

a vote on your feels much better than where I had it, still as my random vote. I didn't pluck my vote from nowhere.....
Was this directed at Trollie's ?

also

@Trollie
is it pronounced "Trolley" or "Trohlie" ?
Madoka
Madoka
Goon
Madoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Madoka »

Spoiler:
In post 138, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 121, Skellen wrote:
In post 106, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 95, BBmolla wrote:Allo is town homeboys
I agree he has some townie posts but i think all of his towntells are easily fabricated.
Just because they are easily fabricated doesn't necessarily mean they are. Since you are voting him I assume you think they are fabricated, so what makes you think so that scum!Allo is faking his towntells here?
Correct - since I am voting him my take is that they are fabricated. the town tells are too tryhard for my liking
In post 122, Skellen wrote:On first glance I got a good impression on Para and Dany. I liked Para's "wall" even although I don't agree with most of it, but I think I get where he is coming from.

I think I like Allo the least so far. He comes a bit off to me, like he is walking a thin line between everything. He hasn't really tried to sort Para since he voted him and I feel he takes stances just to dismiss them quickly like change from mavs to Para or reading Dany/MT as TvT just to agree with bob's suspicion against MT (at least that's how it came across to me) like as if he doesn't really believe in them.

VOTE: Allomancer
I don't like this at all. Post 121 requires that Skellen has some level of resistance to my conclusion that Allo is scum. If she thinks Allo is scum then she also thinks the potential towntells are either not towntells or are fabricated. I don't see her posting 121 and then joining me in 122.
Trollie, I think your case on Skellen is disingenuous. It's apparent that her reasons for finding Allo suspicious in were different than the reasons she questioned in .
The case is that for Skellen to say "what makes you think so that scumAllo is faking his towntells here?"
has only 1 good response - that Allo is scum
. By definition, if you think someone is faking townie posts it is because you think they are scum.
This is incorrect. To answer that you believe the towntells are fake because he is scum is circular reasoning, and not what she was looking for. She wanted you to explain what
about his posts
gave you the impression that they were fake.
Madoka
Madoka
Goon
Madoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Madoka »

Having the same read as someone doesn't exclude them from being a suspect. You can find someone suspicious and at the same time be vigilant about the other people that do. Mafia have to make up the reasoning for their reads, so if there is a peculiarity behind a player's reasoning that they are not able to explain, it's a good indicator that it's fabricated and they are scum.
Madoka
Madoka
Goon
Madoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Madoka »

Does that make sense to you, Trollie?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”