Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:42 am

Post by davesaz »

Having me as a scumread is laughable too, but at least you're not trying to tunnel.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im not tunneling Drixx! And even if I was he's not obvtowm and Titus is surely not obvtown.

in fact, can u tell me why you are town reading here?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You haven't done anything this whole game. You're p much just an active lurker and no one should ever town read active lurk.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Hectic »

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:50 am

Post by davesaz »

Drixx shot scum.
Titus protected someone she thought was a full on vig.
Both are obvtown.

You have a weird as fuck definition of not doing anything.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh you!

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4720, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 4575, pisskop wrote:This lynch is bad, and I think its the blind sheepers who are bad. Even if titus flips red/pink/blue, we still have half the scum in the game voting it.
In post 4576, pisskop wrote:That is to say, nero isnt scummy here imo
In post 4583, pisskop wrote:I think its a low effort lynch that can happen later, if it really has to happen.
In post 4581, pisskop wrote:When did I start not townreading you
Note: Directed to Nero Cain.
In post 4584, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4262, pisskop wrote:id think nero is scum before i think titus is
???
In post 4586, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4583, pisskop wrote:I think its a low effort lynch that can happen later, if it really has to happen.
If u r town reading her why are you saying this?
Good question.
And not answered despite it being possible and it being a direct exchange.

First pisskop says "Lynch bad, even if titus flips (scum); even if they flip badly, lynch is bad because scum are surely on it"
Then " Nero isn`t scummy"
Then suddenly "this lynch can happen later if it is necessary"(manipulative)
Then says that they are townreading Nero Cain.
Nero calls out BS by quoting damning evidence.
So. Pisskop townreads Nero. Because Nero is scum before titus is: titus is even townier.
But that post 4583 ... is that something you say about a big townread, AS TOWN?
The avoidance of giving an answer is scummy, too. It smells of "oops my fabricated reads don`t match what I said better not answer this and let this be swamped by the noise of the thread"
Nice try.
VOTE: DR. Dolittle

The above is laughable to anyone who knows what Notknown can do. It reads as shallow and so laden with narration so as to become parody.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4717, gobbledygook wrote:Pink Ball could also die this game actually.
Rex needs to claim his result from last night.
:(
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4729, davesaz wrote:Drixx shot scum.
Titus protected someone she thought was a full on vig.
you do know this is MB riight?

Drixx shooting scum still means he's capable of being scum but like I said im not even tunneling him so...

Titus's play is scummy as fuck and therefore prob not town.

You town reading ppl based solely on roles is weird and wrong.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Happy birthday Hollow Knight!!

insomnia should be protected at all costs just because of his avatar.

Hey Hectic what we doing!?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4731, pisskop wrote:The above is laughable to anyone who knows what Notknown can do. It reads as shallow and so laden with narration so as to become parody
I mean, it would be p nice if you went into more detail about why Titus is a bad lynch b/c they'll be a bunch scum that voted her.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Because titus can be lynched at any time, and I have some information that will be relevant at that time. Information that gets more valuable in time.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Some players get harder to lynch as the game goes on, some not.

Titus can be lynched later and can be lynched earlier. I was neck deep in a bottle of jagger when I wrote that anyway.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4734, Pink Ball wrote:Happy birthday Hollow Knight!!

You got any leads, partner?? What do you think of Alyssa's plan of killing off the lurkers/non-posters since it doesn't look like the replacements are coming in?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4738, Hectic wrote:What do you think of Alyssa's plan of killing off the lurkers/non-posters since it doesn't look like the replacements are coming in?
its meh. We go after scummy rn.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@piss

If u r an investigation role and believe that she's a BG why did you target her? FYPOV there's a chance that she eats a bullet and if she doesn't then she prob gets lynched for still being alive. It seems like a poor use of night action to me.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:13 am

Post by pisskop »

1: i didnt read that
2: i am . . . not going to discuss my role. what i have done will be preserved and made evident when and if i flip. Im interested in keeping that info relevant and plus i do think she is town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: AaronFrost

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:29 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 4733, Nero Cain wrote: You town reading ppl based solely on roles is weird and wrong.
I'm reading people based on their actions and what I think the motivation is behind those actions.
You (should) know that's what I always do.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Hectic »

Is it time to mass claim?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Hectic »

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:34 am

Post by chkflip »

No.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Okay, that's pretty funny. It looks like just an optical illusion but if you look closely it actually is animated...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4738, Hectic wrote:
In post 4734, Pink Ball wrote:Happy birthday Hollow Knight!!

You got any leads, partner?? What do you think of Alyssa's plan of killing off the lurkers/non-posters since it doesn't look like the replacements are coming in?
If a lurker is easy wagoned, it's probably town. If it's not, it could be scum. In the first case, scum must be helping get that lynch go through; in the second case, it's either on scum or scum is focusing on something else. So by chances I think lyching a not replaced slot or lurker will end up in a town flip.

I'd rather look on slots that are in the middle of an active player and a lurker; I think scum, in a game like this, would like to look like having just the enough ammount of presence and let town fuck things up.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4747, Something_Smart wrote:Okay, that's pretty funny. It looks like just an optical illusion but if you look closely it actually is animated...
Like this fella over here.

But that's an "I'd rather" situation. I don't think SS is scum, I think Titus is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”