Mini 2131: Furret's Bizzare Adventure Part 2 (over)

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:29 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 265, gobbledygook wrote:You’re on level 1 thinking about the game right now
I’m on level 2 thinking about the game right now
When did you become Boon?
<(") | (")>
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:29 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 272, Menalque wrote:
In post 267, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 266, Menalque wrote:
In post 113, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 109, Ginngie wrote:How town is gobble
So town

Is this a prelude to an omgus vote :?:
Like this was your only ginngie engagement after your vote, if you thought they were actually scummy why were you just memeing with them?
What makes you think this is a meme
By meme I mean “obviously not serious posting” because you hadn’t done anything that would put you even vaguely near the
border
of “so town” by this point
So that one comment invalidates the other comment in that very same post?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:30 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 275, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 265, gobbledygook wrote:You’re on level 1 thinking about the game right now
I’m on level 2 thinking about the game right now
When did you become Boon?
I actually am writing up an article on levels of thinking
It’s a triangle
Level 1 beats level 3
Level 2 beats level 1
Level 3 beats level 2
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Datisi »

Menalque wrote:
In post 264, Datisi wrote:i like disagree that they're bad arguments i guess?
- like i'm p sure you often said that i'm easy to read on tone and i do feel my tone has been Very Town this game yet you seemed to ignore it earlier?
- when people awarded me a TR for something you didn't like you didn't bother saying anything about it?
- you were saying my push is scum!indicative when (1) that's very off my scummeta and you would probably be able to detect if that were the case? (2) i just lost against scum!you so if i thought you were scum why would i not latch onto it early? also (3) you were like ignoring my posts and "i'll talk to you when you stop tunneling" and i think town!you would be more likely to like *talk* to me and either a) try to see that i'm town or b) try to get scum!me to spew associates and instead you go the ignore route spampost in thread instead route which kinda feels like you were trying to just shut me down?
(1) idk, I guess I was waiting

(2) I mean I’m p sure only Maria was TRing you for something I didn’t like and I’m historically terrible at reading Maria. The Captain was saying he TR you in spite of a bad stance afaict

(3) i don’t think I’d done anything that could be reasonably seen as scummy given my general scumplay and so I put it down to you being meme-y or tunnelling me out of paranoia, which in the first case I was going along with by just continuing my push for market leader and in the second it’s boring so was waiting for the right time
(1) waiting for...? ?? ???

(2) ok. but you still don't even ~mention~ it?

(3) i don't think i have a respone other than "that does not feel like town!mena" and i know that sentence by itself is worthless and that is annoying me
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:31 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 270, Menalque wrote:
In post 268, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 153, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 152, gobbledygook wrote:Menalque what is going to be your strategy as Auction Owner
Townpoints for the turkey.
It’s also interesting that Menalque townreads Gamma despite Gamma supporting my question to him
I don’t townread gamma for this, this is inconsequential to my TR on gamma
That’s not the point I was making but that was my fault for how I made the comment.
You think I’m scum for this question
Gamma one of your if not your strongest town reads thinks I’m townie for this
Why no engagement or discourse on this?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 274, gobbledygook wrote:So like I think Menalque is town but this push on me gives me very little faith in his potential market place strategies so I shall continue my grass roots movement against the TNC’s swampy de facto choice
what

what??

mena is town but his push on you being scum is giving you little faith on him being able to run the market place? the hell's the connection there?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 242, Menalque wrote:Gamma is the only one in my town group who has done stuff I don’t think scum would do so far tho.
also help me out what are those?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 278, Datisi wrote:(3) i don't think i have a respone other than "that does not feel like town!mena" and i know that sentence by itself is worthless and that is annoying me
okay maybe
you think me tunnelling you "out of paranoia" is boring so you kinda just leave it there and ignore it and potentially let it escalate? even tho knowing a potentially TvT fight would be Very Bad? while thinking i was scummy for actually pushing/tunneling you?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Datisi »

also for the record this convo between mena and turkey feels Unnatural and I Don't Like It
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Menalque »

Captain, what do you think of voting the turkey?

Datisi, same question?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Datisi »

I'm good with my current vote
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 278, Datisi wrote:
Menalque wrote:
In post 264, Datisi wrote:i like disagree that they're bad arguments i guess?
- like i'm p sure you often said that i'm easy to read on tone and i do feel my tone has been Very Town this game yet you seemed to ignore it earlier?
- when people awarded me a TR for something you didn't like you didn't bother saying anything about it?
- you were saying my push is scum!indicative when (1) that's very off my scummeta and you would probably be able to detect if that were the case? (2) i just lost against scum!you so if i thought you were scum why would i not latch onto it early? also (3) you were like ignoring my posts and "i'll talk to you when you stop tunneling" and i think town!you would be more likely to like *talk* to me and either a) try to see that i'm town or b) try to get scum!me to spew associates and instead you go the ignore route spampost in thread instead route which kinda feels like you were trying to just shut me down?
(1) idk, I guess I was waiting

(2) I mean I’m p sure only Maria was TRing you for something I didn’t like and I’m historically terrible at reading Maria. The Captain was saying he TR you in spite of a bad stance afaict

(3) i don’t think I’d done anything that could be reasonably seen as scummy given my general scumplay and so I put it down to you being meme-y or tunnelling me out of paranoia, which in the first case I was going along with by just continuing my push for market leader and in the second it’s boring so was waiting for the right time
(1) waiting for...? ?? ???

(2) ok. but you still don't even ~mention~ it?

(3) i don't think i have a respone other than "that does not feel like town!mena" and i know that sentence by itself is worthless and that is annoying me
(1) I mean if I knew I wouldn’t have said “idk”

(2) yeah, why is this a big thing?

(3) can’t really help with that
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 286, Menalque wrote:(2) yeah, why is this a big thing?
Because "i think datisi doing X is scum!indicative" and "these people think datisi doing X is town!indicative" kinda leads to the conclusion of "let's talk about it" and that didn't happen and I'm worried???
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 194, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I say “could” because I’m not sure whether I would have had that thought, because that wasn’t the timeline that happened.
This was a very nuanced post I think, and I don’t really see scum!gamma making it
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 287, Datisi wrote:
In post 286, Menalque wrote:(2) yeah, why is this a big thing?
Because "i think datisi doing X is scum!indicative" and "these people think datisi doing X is town!indicative" kinda leads to the conclusion of "let's talk about it" and that didn't happen and I'm worried???
I mean, this one person who was MariaR and bc I was more interested in my electoral campaign

Like idk what you want from me here exactly datisi, I’m addressing you now and you’re making it into a big thing of BuT wHy DiDn’T yUo dO iT eArLiEr!?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:57 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 199, Menalque wrote:
In post 195, Datisi wrote:
In post 193, Menalque wrote:You actually seeming to be arguing I’m scum is slightly +scum
Explain.
In post 139, Datisi wrote:Gut/awkwardness/somewhat-aimless-memery/i am not feeling ~town mena~
This is a bad post if serious
Why? Can’t really tell if this is bias or not.
In post 203, Menalque wrote:I haven’t been awkward and somewhat-aimless-memery is very NAI for me

Also if serious your read is too strong for like 6 pages in
Ah, this explains it. Do you and Datisi have a lot of history together? I don’t really like how you’re just attacking his read on you for being ‘wrong.’ There is a difference between being wrong town and scum trying to get a ml. What route do you think they’re taking rn.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 279, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 152, gobbledygook wrote:Menalque what is going to be your strategy as Auction Owner
It’s also interesting that Menalque townreads Gamma despite Gamma supporting my question to him
That’s not the point I was making but that was my fault for how I made the comment.
No, i think you’re scum for having a scum thought process around your ginngie vote, i think this is also scummy in light of that

I guess gamma can weigh in when he gets here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 290, MariaR wrote:Do you and Datisi have a lot of history together? I don’t really like how you’re just attacking his read on you for being ‘wrong.’ There is a difference between being wrong town and scum trying to get a ml. What route do you think they’re taking rn.
Finish catching up, I think datisi is town but we have a bunch more posts for you to go through
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Menalque »

And a lot of history together
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:59 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 280, Datisi wrote:
In post 274, gobbledygook wrote:So like I think Menalque is town but this push on me gives me very little faith in his potential market place strategies so I shall continue my grass roots movement against the TNC’s swampy de facto choice
what

what??

mena is town but his push on you being scum is giving you little faith on him being able to run the market place? the hell's the connection there?
I think Mena’s push is something he earnestly believes even though it is wrong. His is push also surface level.
The fact that he isn’t going below the surface level makes me not want him to be the market owner because his strategies will be more easily trounced by scum.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Datisi »

I don't know
I want you to like respond to me and make me think you're town but your replies are not exactly doing that

So i guess i want other people to chime in? Tell me if I'm crazy?
~M
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:00 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 291, Menalque wrote:
In post 279, gobbledygook wrote:
No, i think you’re scum for having a scum thought process around your ginngie vote, i think this is also scummy in light of that

I guess gamma can weigh in when he gets here
What were you saying no to? You are scumreading me for this post, yes or no?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Menalque »

That post adds to my scumread on you it is not the reason for my scumread on you
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 204, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 200, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 192, PenguinPower wrote:Can we just treat Mena as Town until post Market election?
Can we not

There’s interactions and stuff to be gained if we don’t
Yeah? scum!Mena pretty much has a strong grasp on early game so why don't you tell me what you're going to get out of these interactions.
Isn’t this the exact reason why you want to interact with !scumMena?
In post 207, Datisi wrote:You felt awkward to me

And last game i thought you were feeling awkward by page 3 but i decided to ignore it because "it's only page three and my reads are shit anyway"

We saw how that turned out
Basing things off one game from before isn’t really a good idea imo. If this is the main point of your scumread I’d take a step back and reconsider. Honestly I know me and Mena butt heads a lot. So I wanna hear a little more and flesh this out a bit. (At least as much as you can in 2 days woo bliz games)
In post 235, Menalque wrote:Gamma
PP
Talk to me on these 2
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 294, gobbledygook wrote:think Mena’s push is something he earnestly believes even though it is wrong. His is push also surface level.
This is a hatchet btw

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”