Mini 2131: Furret's Bizzare Adventure Part 2 (over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

Gobble might be scum but Ginngie has higher odds of flipping scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:09 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 291, Menalque wrote:
In post 279, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 270, Menalque wrote:
In post 268, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 153, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 152, gobbledygook wrote:Menalque what is going to be your strategy as Auction Owner
Townpoints for the turkey.
It’s also interesting that Menalque townreads Gamma despite Gamma supporting my question to him
I don’t townread gamma for this, this is inconsequential to my TR on gamma
That’s not the point I was making but that was my fault for how I made the comment.
You think I’m scum for this question
Gamma one of your if not your strongest town reads thinks I’m townie for this
Why no engagement or discourse on this?
No, i think you’re scum for having a scum thought process around your ginngie vote, i think this is also scummy in light of that

I guess gamma can weigh in when he gets here
What are you saying no to here? You are scumreading me for asking about auction strategy, yes or no?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:11 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Yay lag caused a double post
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 298, MariaR wrote:Talk to me on these 2
For gamma, see

I think he’s generally also displaying town interests

For PP — it’s pretty much pure tone. I think I’m *reasonably* good at tonereading him, and if I think he strays off it I think I’ll be able to reevaluate later
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 300, Titus wrote:Gobble might be scum but Ginngie has higher odds of flipping scum.
Why?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:13 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 297, Menalque wrote:That post adds to my scumread on you it is not the reason for my scumread on you
That’s not how this works? :? If you are scumreading me for x, and then also add on y as reasoning for me being scum, you are scum reading me for x and y.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:13 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 299, Menalque wrote:
In post 294, gobbledygook wrote:think Mena’s push is something he earnestly believes even though it is wrong. His is push also surface level.
This is a hatchet btw
This is a tunnel by the way
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 299, Menalque wrote:
In post 294, gobbledygook wrote:think Mena’s push is something he earnestly believes even though it is wrong. His is push also surface level.
This is a hatchet btw
What does a hatchet mean in this context?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 298, MariaR wrote:Basing things off one game from before isn’t really a good idea imo. If this is the main point of your scumread I’d take a step back and reconsider. Honestly I know me and Mena butt heads a lot. So I wanna hear a little more and flesh this out a bit. (At least as much as you can in 2 days woo bliz games)
It's based off multiple games, but ok. I can chill on it for a bit if it would help you.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Menalque »

If X has a bunch of videos of them shooting people and chopping their heads off and a collection of a big bunch of knives in their house labelled “KNIVES I DO MURDERS WITH” then I would be pretty locked on the idea that they’re a murdered because of the videos of them shooting people and chopping their heads off and the knives would be superfluous. If I just went to their house and found the set of “KNIVES I DO MURDERS WITH” I might think it’s a joke or not take it too seriously, and probably wouldn’t instantly conclude that theyre definitely a real murderer, even though it’s not good on its own
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 243, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 231, Menalque wrote:I think his argument for voting ginngie is a scum argument and I think he was fishing re: “market leader strategies”
Why is it a scum argument?
I wanted to know what strategies you were thinking of but the memery strategy comment seems like a poor one. I elected myself because I think I have better strategies than what you’d come up with
Why are we playing secret keeper with what our strategies are for market keeper? You know you’re gonna get questioned on the choices if anything remotely bad comes up, that’s human nature. Do you expect people to elect you when you’re basically saying ‘no this guy is bad pick me’
In post 264, Datisi wrote:- like i'm p sure you often said that i'm easy to read on tone and i do feel my tone has been Very Town this game yet you seemed to ignore it earlier?
Okay let me spell this out for everyone. Any point that goes like
‘You should tr me because I fit my meta/tone etc.’ Is awful and should never be a factor in any kind of read. A) This is a stupidly easy thing for scum to use as an excuse B) People always view themselves as more ‘obvious’ than others. You can think you’re playing the greatest obvious town game of your life and people can still scumread you. That doesn’t make someone scum, you’re just not self aware.
In post 274, gobbledygook wrote:So like I think Menalque is town but this push on me gives me very little faith in his potential market place strategies so I shall continue my grass roots movement against the TNC’s swampy de facto choice
He has not even talked about his strats unless I am blind as a bat. I would ask a question here but I feel like I’ve asked the same question about 3 times in this catch up alone and I feel like a parrot.

You know, I was going to vote Mena at the end of all this because of these posts:
In post 226, Menalque wrote:VOTE: turkey
In post 228, Menalque wrote:No, you’re the scumread I mentioned earlier and you shifting to trying to get yourself elected means I’m now willing to lynch you
It seems really convenient to me that when someone finally comes to challenge his elect that’s who he scumreads.

But now after all this VOTE: Gobble
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 307, Datisi wrote:What does a hatchet mean in this context?
He’s trying to undermine my credibility by arguing that I’m not thinking at a high enough level
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:17 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Menalque if I was your scumread why did you not engage me in a sorting way?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:18 am

Post by MariaR »

If someone is pushing you it does not make them invalid

It does not make them 'bad'

It does not mean you should ignore them. Like, none of you are rookies here and the fact I need to explain this is truly blowing my mind
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Menalque »

Because I’d sorted you already so I approached you in a putting rope around your neck way
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 310, MariaR wrote:Okay let me spell this out for everyone. Any point that goes like
‘You should tr me because I fit my meta/tone etc.’ Is awful and should never be a factor in any kind of read. A) This is a stupidly easy thing for scum to use as an excuse B) People always view themselves as more ‘obvious’ than others. You can think you’re playing the greatest obvious town game of your life and people can still scumread you. That doesn’t make someone scum, you’re just not self aware.
For some rando who is playing with me the first or second time? Yes i wholeheartedly agree.

For someone who I have a long history with, who keeps claiming they're great at reading me and my tone, who explicitly said that as scum they'd be "unsure" and "waffling" around reading me while as town would approach me in a more direct and "i don't care how i look" manner and whose described behavior has matched their town and scum games? Sorry, I'm going to use the argument.
~M
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:32 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Every time you don't call me Captain a penguin dies.

VOTE: gobble
<(") | (")>
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:33 am

Post by MariaR »

If it takes 3 minutes for me to load every page I'm grabbing a baseball bat.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:34 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 298, MariaR wrote:Isn’t this the exact reason why you want to interact with !scumMena?
Hi chemist. When did you become a listmod?
<(") | (")>
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:39 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Ok, this lag is terrible. It is taking me 2 minutes per action to do anything.

[quote=”Menalque”] [/quote]
Your example is not equivalent to the situation at hand. You do not have any actual proof that I am scum akin to direct evidence of a person committing a murder with guns (the videos). You just have very shallow thinking that a post could only come from scum.

[quote=”MariaR”] Why are we playing secret keeper with what our strategies are for market keeper? You know you’re gonna get questioned on the choices if anything remotely bad comes up, that’s human nature. Do you expect people to elect you when you’re basically saying ‘no this guy is bad pick me’ [/quote]
I know I will be questioned on my strategies when the time arises. But I think any strategy depepends on the combo of the first 8 roles offered up for auction. I’ll explain further in post game or if I get the auction owner and I am alive the next day.
Not necessarily that I would be picked, but that I think Menalque is a bad choice right now given his terrible case on me.
[quote=”MariaR”] He has not even talked about his strats unless I am blind as a bat. I would ask a question here but I feel like I’ve asked the same question about 3 times in this catch up alone and I feel like a parrot.[/quote]

You aren’t blind as a bat, and I didn’t catch you asking the same question three times, but I also can’t read more than like a page at a time because of the lag. Menalque did talk a little bit about what he would choose and it involved memes, so that has made me not want to pick him.

[quote=”MariaR”] But now after all this VOTE: Gobble
[/quote]
Now after all this meaning what exactly? You didn’t actually give a reason for voting me.
[quote=”MariaR”] If someone is pushing you it does not make them invalid

It does not mean you should ignore them. Like, none of you are rookies here and the fact I need to explain this is truly blowing my mind[/quote]
I did not say that Menalque was invalid. Where did I say that?
I did not say Menalque was bad. Where did I say that?
I have not bene ignoring Menalque. I have been actively engaging Menalque. Where did you get that I was ignoring Menalque?
[quote=”menalque”] Because I’d sorted you already so I approached you in a putting rope around your neck way[/post]
After you had lock towned me? After you didn’t respond to Ginngie’s question about why you locktowned me? You saying you sorted me and therefore have a pass from engaging with me is also some of the most hypocritical stuff possible. :lol:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 315, Datisi wrote:For someone who I have a long history with, who keeps claiming they're great at reading me and my tone, who explicitly said that as scum they'd be "unsure" and "waffling" around reading me while as town would approach me in a more direct and "i don't care how i look" manner and whose described behavior has matched their town and scum games? Sorry, I'm going to use the argument.
I guess I understand where you're coming from even if I don't fully support it. I've been in the same situation with another user so I kinda see myself in the way you're going at this and it's got me burned before so I'm trying to steer you clear if that makes sense? But you know Mena better than I ever will. Right now I'm not interested in it and more interested in the turkey
pedit: Captain you wound me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:43 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Ok, this lag is terrible. It is taking me 2 minutes per action to do anything.
In post 309, Menalque wrote:If X has a bunch of videos of them shooting people and chopping their heads off and a collection of a big bunch of knives in their house labelled “KNIVES I DO MURDERS WITH” then I would be pretty locked on the idea that they’re a murdered because of the videos of them shooting people and chopping their heads off and the knives would be superfluous. If I just went to their house and found the set of “KNIVES I DO MURDERS WITH” I might think it’s a joke or not take it too seriously, and probably wouldn’t instantly conclude that theyre definitely a real murderer, even though it’s not good on its own
Your example is not equivalent to the situation at hand. You do not have any actual proof that I am scum akin to direct evidence of a person committing a murder with guns (the videos). You just have very shallow thinking that a post could only come from scum.
In post 310, MariaR wrote:Why are we playing secret keeper with what our strategies are for market keeper? You know you’re gonna get questioned on the choices if anything remotely bad comes up, that’s human nature. Do you expect people to elect you when you’re basically saying ‘no this guy is bad pick me’
I know I will be questioned on my strategies when the time arises. But I think any strategy depepends on the combo of the first 8 roles offered up for auction. I’ll explain further in post game or if I get the auction owner and I am alive the next day.
Not necessarily that I would be picked, but that I think Menalque is a bad choice right now given his terrible case on me.
In post 310, MariaR wrote:He has not even talked about his strats unless I am blind as a bat. I would ask a question here but I feel like I’ve asked the same question about 3 times in this catch up alone and I feel like a parrot.
You aren’t blind as a bat, and I didn’t catch you asking the same question three times, but I also can’t read more than like a page at a time because of the lag. Menalque did talk a little bit about what he would choose and it involved memes, so that has made me not want to pick him.
In post 310, MariaR wrote:But now after all this VOTE: Gobble
Now after all this meaning what exactly? You didn’t actually give a reason for voting me.
In post 313, MariaR wrote:If someone is pushing you it does not make them invalid

It does not mean you should ignore them. Like, none of you are rookies here and the fact I need to explain this is truly blowing my mind
I did not say that Menalque was invalid. Where did I say that?
I did not say Menalque was bad. Where did I say that?
I have not bene ignoring Menalque. I have been actively engaging Menalque. Where did you get that I was ignoring Menalque?
In post 314, Menalque wrote:Because I’d sorted you already so I approached you in a putting rope around your neck way
After you had lock towned me? And then didn’t respond to Ginngie’s question about why you locktowned me? That is also some of the most hypocritical stuff possible. :lol:
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:49 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I think the only other person I would elect other than myself is Gamma Emerald.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:50 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I would elect you, turkey.