mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

You guys have a lot higher opinion of nsg than I do
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

just saying eddie i could be worshipping you right now
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2866, Auro wrote:Alch, you'd expect town with a guilty to do that :P note that I believed you bought my soft guilty if you're scum.

A general dislike is fine, but expecting people to *immediately* case you and call them scum otherwise is meh.
I'd expect Town with a guilty to either declare a guilty without declaring the slot it's on, or immediately start pushing the player before claiming the guilty.

You started this Day talking about the Night Kill. Even if I were scum I would never think you had a guilty.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Auro »

Same. I think she's a great town player, but what's the fun in just blind sheeping her?
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Comical »

Only need a couple more votes on the NSG!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2878, Auro wrote:Same. I think she's a great town player, but what's the fun in just blind sheeping her?
i mean nobody is blind sheeping her

blind sheeping is boring, but considering other reads and weighing them with how good you think they are is more interesting
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Comical »

Eddie, i feel scum are taking us on, and literally throwing stuff and nonsense at us, but i can’t tell where it’s coming from, but now that I’m taking a step away from it, both of us are being played with by scum somewhere
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Auro »

@Alch: Recall that I was pushing you early in the day as well. Declaring they have guilty is one form of advancing the game, yes. Behaving as though they have a guilty on a specific slot is also a form of advancing the game.

I don't see why talking about the NK is inconsistent with the behaviour of a slot that plans to reveal the guilty at a later point of the day, lol.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2876, OkaPoka wrote:just saying eddie i could be worshipping you right now
Alas
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2870, Auro wrote:I never said I'd wait for deadline, though.
And I never claimed you did! I told you not to do it and then you wanted to argue about it. And in that entire time of arguing about it you could have just posted the case instead.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2883, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2876, OkaPoka wrote:just saying eddie i could be worshipping you right now
Alas
God is dead and we have killed him
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2881, Comical wrote:Eddie, i feel scum are taking us on, and literally throwing stuff and nonsense at us, but i can’t tell where it’s coming from, but now that I’m taking a step away from it, both of us are being played with by scum somewhere
There is quite literally not one slot I feel super good about being town, which is a bit of a puzzler.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 2880, OkaPoka wrote:blind sheeping is boring, but considering other reads and weighing them with how good you think they are is more interesting
Weighing them at 5000% though... :P
Alchemist21 wrote:
And I never claimed you did! I told you not to do it and then you wanted to argue about it. And in that entire time of arguing about it you could have just posted the case instead.
I just said I won't provide my case then, and asked you to continue playing. It's on you, buddy.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2878, Auro wrote:Same. I think she's a great town player, but what's the fun in just blind sheeping her?
Pretty much, yea. Shes one of the best town players active on site. I'd bet if you tracked her reads they'd be ~10% above rand.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i think 5000% is fair

i have eddie at around 4634.2222% repeating
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Auro »

Alch: Do X!
Me: Nah fam here's why
Alch: no
Me: no
--
Alch: You could've done X instead of arguing with me, therefore scumz!

See the problem with that, Alchie? :P
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2882, Auro wrote:@Alch: Recall that I was pushing you early in the day as well. Declaring they have guilty is one form of advancing the game, yes. Behaving as though they have a guilty on a specific slot is also a form of advancing the game.

I don't see why talking about the NK is inconsistent with the behaviour of a slot that plans to reveal the guilty at a later point of the day, lol.
I was pushing you before you were pushing me. You don't have a guilty, you didn't play like someone who had a guilty, so stop acting like you maybe have a guilty and stop acting like anyone thought you did.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2856, Auro wrote:
In post 2852, OkaPoka wrote:and im pretty sure all of us are cognizant of this because nobody is bothering to actually case each other
I can case NSG to some extent.

On entering the thread, she
>Talked about the unreadability of a few slots,
>Offered a lot of mechanical design-talk that didn't lead to anything particularly solid,
>Claimed an early lynch pool while also saying that gives a 50% chance of winning if right, which I feel is early preparation for mislynches
>Later expressed unwillingness to be checked

I recognize town motivation also for most of these, but I find them more likely from scum anyway. I think the last point would be moot if NSG provides an instance of her saying it in towngames, though.
unreadability of who? i said that i've found alchemist hard to read historically. is that scummy?

why are my thoughts as to schadd's setup philosophy more likely to come from scum? don't you think that if i wanted to use mechanical analysis as a way to avoid talking about reads or a way to get townread, i would actually make a specific effort to come to some conclusion?

i didn't offer an early lynch pool – literally the opposite. i had an early group of townreads, and it was an offhand comment that if i were correct in all of them, it would give a 50% chance of hitting scum in the rest of them. the idea that that's early preparation for mislynches is a little absurd.

i've never once thought that cop checking me was a good idea, and i think that my logic for that tracks pretty well? everyone knows that they're town, the only benefit to someone checking you is that everyone else would presumably know that as well. that isn't an advantage if you think it can happen anyways without the check, though.
In post 2875, Eddie Cane wrote:You guys have a lot higher opinion of nsg than I do
am i still one of two people you super care about reads from this year?
i would never expect or hope for people to blind sheep me. i'd probably outright stop playing games on this account if that started happening.

i don't think it's been happening, though.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Comical »

In post 2886, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2881, Comical wrote:Eddie, i feel scum are taking us on, and literally throwing stuff and nonsense at us, but i can’t tell where it’s coming from, but now that I’m taking a step away from it, both of us are being played with by scum somewhere
There is quite literally not one slot I feel super good about being town, which is a bit of a puzzler.
That’s what I’m saying.

Isn’t that weird? I’m there too

And that’s like at us.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2892, northsidegal wrote:am i still one of two people you super care about reads from this year?
My mafia philosophies have changed a lot since we've last talked. Yes, I do care about your reads, though.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

you really think i could be scum, eddie?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2887, Auro wrote:
In post 2880, OkaPoka wrote:blind sheeping is boring, but considering other reads and weighing them with how good you think they are is more interesting
Weighing them at 5000% though... :P
Alchemist21 wrote:
I just said I won't provide my case then, and asked you to continue playing. It's on you, buddy.
No it was on you. 100%. Anyone who wants to see can click our ISO's and see I'm not wrong here.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2895, northsidegal wrote:you really think i could be scum, eddie?
Yes. And I think wagoning you is pro town while your lynch pool is generally people I lean town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think if I knew Comical and Auro's alignment I could solve this game.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2898, Eddie Cane wrote:I think if I knew Comical and Auro's alignment I could solve this game.
Lynch Auro. Scum likely NK's Comical.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”