Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

Dave being much lazier than usual is damaging my read of him but I don't know if it makes him scum
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

VOTE: jjh

I think amrun's early game hot takes have all been right so far so I guess I can try this and see how much combo power her rvs reads hold

-K
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3750, Krazy Katz wrote:Dave being much lazier than usual
This is more than baffling to me. What exactly is lazy about trying to have conversations with almost everyone who is posting?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3744, davesaz wrote: We've just had 2-3 pages of activity, wtf is this?

Please tell me what you think BTE is trying to do that's so good.
Compare today's activity with the last two phases and you'll clearly see what I'm talking about.

I'm obviously questioning my reads and BTE is using wagon analysis to move the game forward.

It's pretty cut and dry, bud.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

I mean more you seem inattentive. There's been like two or three times where you've missed like bef outing his main, asking one or two other kinda basic questions that could get answered by rereading

so not lazy but like, missing some things that I'd expect you to notice
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

Titus's reaction to nom's guilty might suggest bte/titus not same pt, if bte is not town I'd expect traitor/3p rather than groupscum

-K
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3746, sore feet wrote:another reason to mc and get the ball rolling on a mech solve
No, you don't MC until
after
a bunch of actions. MC prematurely allows scum to prepare answers that they shouldn't have, or sidestep actions. And I wouldn't put the chances high of having even a single vanilla player. There may be significant gates like non-consecutive, even/odd, or blockers like the sticky fruit, but I'd bet every single one of us has some form of action.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3754, Krazy Katz wrote:I mean more you seem inattentive. There's been like two or three times where you've missed like bef outing his main, asking one or two other kinda basic questions that could get answered by rereading

so not lazy but like, missing some things that I'd expect you to notice
The "who is BEF" bit? I prefer people to be referred to by the name they're playing the game by. You can look at a few of my very early games on site if you want evidence.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3753, chkflip wrote:BTE is using wagon analysis to move the game forward
If the so-called wagon analysis gives answers that are implausible, it's rubbish.
That might just be me being offended that missing a wagon I've clearly said I'm willing to join puts me in a POE.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3413, davesaz wrote:I'm waiting on a VC, and
perhaps get a bit more agreement on how to handle the SF.
Read between the lines.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by davesaz »

@chk, what's with the bud thing btw. Haven't been rude to anyone today so I'm your chance?
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

In post 3737, davesaz wrote:
In post 3731, Conspire wrote:Actually, it is kind of concerning how everyone is ok with RCE getting lynched while he isn’t even here.
Got a question for you -- who started the RCE wagon and why?
I guess I didn't like the question because I think I started the RCE wagon mostly because he was lowest in PoE when I was thinking about the game at that moment and no one has really disagreed or towncased him. Actually I'm more willing to move off rereading Mechanic's three posts than RCE.
In post 3580, davesaz wrote:I could really use a recap of everyone who has received the virus.
This also was kinda ?? since it's just me and chk and we both confirmed it couldn't be sent on since otherwise I would have sent it to chk last night

Actually not that many bad questions and you can easily be town, just hard to really feel confident in reading you as town if that makes sense

-K
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

Didn't realize I'd said it more than once. Sorry, chief.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
sore feet
sore feet
Goon
sore feet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by sore feet »

In post 3756, davesaz wrote:
In post 3746, sore feet wrote:another reason to mc and get the ball rolling on a mech solve
No, you don't MC until
after
a bunch of actions. MC prematurely allows scum to prepare answers that they shouldn't have, or sidestep actions. And I wouldn't put the chances high of having even a single vanilla player. There may be significant gates like non-consecutive, even/odd, or blockers like the sticky fruit, but I'd bet every single one of us has some form of action.
disagree completely, early mc is underrated. and we DO have 2 nights of actions.
theres value in locking scum to claims early. and we already have a whole bunch of claims/partial claims. allowing scum to drift through and be last to claim after viewing all the info is the worst possible scenario.
and yeah - currently most people are pissing in the dark without a good idea where to put it.
hydra of xtoxm & wooper!!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3755, Krazy Katz wrote:Titus's reaction to nom's guilty might suggest bte/titus not same pt, if bte is not town I'd expect traitor/3p rather than groupscum

-K
This is the kind of dense writing thing that causes me in trouble in my technical writing sometimes in RL.
I'll break it down to see if my interpretation is right.

If Titus and BTE were groupscum together, Titus should know that a SF is coming, and therefore be better prepared to handle a guilty by saying right up front "nuh huh, SF so you're lying". Since Titus didn't seem to be prepared to handle the guilty with a SF argument, she presumably didn't know that there was SF, therefore BTE can't be groupscum.

There is an inherent assumption here, that BTE is telling the truth that SF go to everyone. We're also making an assumption that barbs crumbling mean that SF is disabled, where in fact the people saying that may never have been targeted with a SF at all.

I think I agree that the interaction points to BTE town or 3p more than scum, and you did say suggest, so I think it boils down to the same conclusion.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 3737, davesaz wrote:
In post 3731, Conspire wrote:Actually, it is kind of concerning how everyone is ok with RCE getting lynched while he isn’t even here.
Got a question for you -- who started the RCE wagon and why?
Not sure if this is a rhetorical question but I’ll answer anyway

It was pretty obviously me. And I voted RCE because I don’t remember seeing anything townie from him. I feel like he’s playing like Titus where he’s there and kind of giving opinions, but not really

~Esper
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3761, Krazy Katz wrote:I guess I didn't like the question because I think I started the RCE wagon
Check the previous VC.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

In post 3496, Krazy Katz wrote:I think there should be at least one in rce, fonz, and dave. VOTE: rceB

-k
Boon missed 3496
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 3741, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 344, Titus wrote:
In post 324, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 310, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 307, Krazy Katz wrote:Yeah we understand Nancy, have you talked with Shiro to carry for a while?

-K
Yeah, he promised he would but that’s on Shiro time . . . so . . .
I will it is just day 1 are never my strong point.
Cookie please?
In post 873, Titus wrote:See, get Shiro. Thread is in Greek.

@Auro, Nancy Shiro and I go way back. Like years.

@Shiro, I need a cookie.
In post 877, Titus wrote:
In post 874, Auro wrote:@Titus: Do you think their townread of you for that post is legitimate, then?
I think so. I wouldn't lock town them but they're one of my strongest TRs. They tend to know how I think. The biggest concern is Shiro's lack of cookie posting. I hard town Nancy, lean town Shiro.
In post 989, Titus wrote:
In post 885, Chronos wrote:
In post 877, Titus wrote:
In post 874, Auro wrote:@Titus: Do you think their townread of you for that post is legitimate, then?
I think so. I wouldn't lock town them but they're one of my strongest TRs. They tend to know how I think.
The biggest concern is Shiro's lack of cookie posting
. I hard town Nancy, lean town Shiro.
Is Shiro known to low post as scum or what does -bolded- mean?
Basically even when Shiro low posts, I expect a Cookie gif. It goes back to our cookie hydra.
This feels like Titus pocketing Shiro tbh

-K
@KK 3741: Ok I agree. Even without this though, I was thinking Titus was pocketing VM because of their townlocking of each other D1. Scum probably don’t act like that.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

In post 3562, Conspire wrote:I’m pretty sure barbs just cancel out fruit and then crumble based on what people said yesterday. KK’s no result I’m slightly suspicious about but I guess roleblock could be an explanation. My bad on the macho thing since i reread Titus’ role and it never said *at night*

I had Chronos as townie from their VM/Titus interaction ages ago and with Titus!scum, that still seems fine. My strongest SRs are RCE/George. Don’t remember either of them being townie

VOTE: RCE

@BTE, were you aware you had to send out sticky fruit to everyone N1? If so why would you stay silent on it?
yeah my vote was first so I should have been the front of the wagon, the vc was actually inaccurate
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Conspire »

Huh ok.

Anyway I don’t think I’ve put enough effort into this game so I’ll read through some ISO’s later.

People I’m willing to write off for now:
chkflip/chronos/VM/fonz/George/Dave/KK

~Esper
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Conspire »

Also I don’t think massclaim would *solve* anything today. Not a good idea imo?

~Esper
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3767, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 3496, Krazy Katz wrote:I think there should be at least one in rce, fonz, and dave. VOTE: rceB

-k
Boon missed 3496
Thanks for pointing this out.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3761, Krazy Katz wrote:mostly because he was lowest in PoE when I was thinking about the game at that moment and no one has really disagreed or towncased him.
So, um, you had
me
in your poe? Not the really strong kind of poe I'd expect from either head...
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

I mean I had you in the 'higher' poe pretty much right before you were nk'd in the shakespeare game

I haven't played vs your scum iirc so it's hard to say I have a really strong grip of your range

So yeah you're kinda in poe and some of your posts like I was not a big fan of

maybe you're town and george is scum, but maybe it's good for you to know that the way you're pushing him rn makes my read of you degrade more than it does for him if that makes sense

Anyway, I'm not pushing you rn really. Has your read of jjh changed at all much recently?

-K

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”