Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 298, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 275, Luca Blight wrote:I’m actually wondering if Profii/Una is s/s after all. Such weird interactions.
Them being scum distancing is an interesting theory. But i'm still under the impression that their interactions are too awkward to be s/s. It seems likely it could be SvT and the scum is trying to create associations or buddy the other.
Read carefully. I'm convinced that both specifically do not want the other to be lynched. I doubt it's SvT.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 297, Zantetsu wrote: At this point I'm not on board with a lynch of profii or UnaBombaH today specifically because of their 'weird associations' as Luca put it.
I agree with most of your analysis, and thank you for putting the work into that progression.

That said, I did bump on this last sentence a bit. If you really are on board with a lynch of either of them, why is your vote still on your RVS vote of Anotora?
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 301, Riabi wrote:
In post 297, Zantetsu wrote: At this point I'm not on board with a lynch of profii or UnaBombaH today specifically because of their 'weird associations' as Luca put it.
I agree with most of your analysis, and thank you for putting the work into that progression.

That said, I did bump on this last sentence a bit. If you really are on board with a lynch of either of them, why is your vote still on your RVS vote of Anotora?
You misread me. I said I am NOT ob board with a lynch of profii or UnaBombaH today.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So you actually believe it is TvT?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 303, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So you actually believe it is TvT?
I believe it's likely TvT. If it's SvS is a very carefully planned set of interactions.

It's bigger than just TvT though. I think there is something deeper going on.

I could be wrong of course but I'd like to let it ride for a little while and focus elsewhere for now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 304, Zantetsu wrote:I could be wrong of course but I'd like to let it ride for a little while and focus elsewhere for now.
And where exactly do you want to focus?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 302, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 301, Riabi wrote:

You misread me. I said I am NOT ob board with a lynch of profii or UnaBombaH today.
So I did, my apologies. In that case, I'll echo Norwe's question, where do you feel we should focus then?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, it bothers me how Profii brought up Una as an alternative to his wagon, then suddenly he just goes flat when the idea gains traction and says voting him is better.
Profii what is even going in in that head of yours?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 307, NorwegianboyEE wrote:what is even going in in
*what is even going on in

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 305, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 304, Zantetsu wrote:I could be wrong of course but I'd like to let it ride for a little while and focus elsewhere for now.
Do you think I'm scum?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 309, Zantetsu wrote:
Do you think I'm scum?
1: You answered my question with another question.
2: That question doesn't answer my own question.

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 310, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Do you think I'm scum?
OK well the answer is, I am not entirely sure. There are 10 other players in the game I could focus on besides profii and Una and I expect to change my focus frequently going forward. Furthermore, if I have suspicions of players it is hardly to my benefit to pre-state them as you are requesting I do and if you think I am town I don't even see why you would want me to do that. At this point I have a town read on you but I think you have a scum read on me.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 311, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 309, Zantetsu wrote: Do you think I'm scum?
OK well the answer is, I am not entirely sure. There are 10 other players in the game I could focus on besides profii and Una and I expect to change my focus frequently going forward. Furthermore, if I have suspicions of players it is hardly to my benefit to pre-state them as you are requesting I do and if you think I am town I don't even see why you would want me to do that. At this point I have a town read on you but I think you have a scum read on me.
I had you as leaning town until this post. Isn't the entire point of the game to discuss who we have suspicions of and why? If you were to place all the players in this game on a spectrum from for-sure-scum to for-sure-town, can you tell us who would be closest to for-sure-scum, even if they aren't very close?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 311, Zantetsu wrote:At this point I have a town read on you but I think you have a scum read on me.
Um. Ok, but you're wrong. I didn't scumread you at the time i made that post. So i don't know why you'd think that. I just wanted to know if you had anyone specifically in mind you wanted to focus on and sort. But clearly you meant you wanted to look at pretty much all players that are not Profii/Una correct?

- Bunno
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:19 am

Post by profii »

In post 297, Zantetsu wrote:Here is the vote progression on proffi:

Una (L-6)
Una - Luca (L-5)
Una - Luca- Norwegian (L-4)
Una - Luca - Norwegian - Anotora (L-3)
Una - Luca - Norwegian - Anotora - Exig (L-2)
Luca - Norwegian - Anatora - Exig (L-3)
Luca - Norwegian - Anotora - Exig - Riabi (L-2)
Luca - Norwegian - Anotora - Exig - Riabi - Battle Mage (L - 1)
Luca - Anotora - Exig - Riabi - Battle Mage (L - 2)
Anotora - Exig - Riabi - Battle Mage (L - 3)
Exig - Riabi - Battle Mage (L - 4)

Several people have used false reasoning based on incorrect vote counts on the profii wagon:

- Battle Mage falsely claimed L-1 and asked for a claim from profii
- profii answered the claim without ever questioning the need to since he was not actually at L-1
- Anotora falsely implied that profii was in danger of being hammered by me when profii was actually at L-3 and used that as justification to get off of the profii wagon

I really don't know what to make of all of this. Any of the three could be using intentional miscounts of the votes to advance some agenda but very unlikely all three are (which would require all to be scum).

My read of profii is "too scummy to be scum" at this point. His flailing in posts 134 - 201 were very scummy but his subsequent posts have been a lot better. The good news is that wagon progression I think gives us a lot of data going forward.

At this point I'm not on board with a lynch of profii or UnaBombaH today specifically because of their 'weird associations' as Luca put it.
I saw the last page and you calling me and Una TvT - I was about to say woah TMI but this is a great post
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 312, Riabi wrote:
I had you as leaning town until this post. Isn't the entire point of the game to discuss who we have suspicions of and why? If you were to place all the players in this game on a spectrum from for-sure-scum to for-sure-town, can you tell us who would be closest to for-sure-scum, even if they aren't very close?
Sure I can. But that's not the question you asked previously, or at least that's not what I thought you were asking. The question "where EXACTLY do you want to focus" is a very different question to me than "what are your reads". The former implies that I can only answer with certainty and like I said I do not have certainty at this point.

Anyway, all that aside here are the players I am leaning town on:

Luca
Norwegian
Egix
UnaBombaH
profii

Here are the players I am leaning scum on:

Anotora
Battle Mage
Churros

The rest are basically null.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's pretty unlikely there wouldn't be at least 1 scum in your townleans Zantetsu. Which leads to my next point, you give townreads away too easily. That still doesn't mean i believe you are likely to be mafia yourself. I just don't agree with you.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Do you think I'm scum?
OK well the answer is, I am not entirely sure. There are 10 other players in the game I could focus on besides profii and Una and
I expect to change my focus frequently going forward
. Furthermore,
if I have suspicions of players it is hardly to my benefit to pre-state them as you are requesting I do
and if you think I am town I don't even see why you would want me to do that. At this point I have a town read on you but I think you have a scum read on me.
:lol:

Zantetsu - Why so evasive about who you suspect? And why so paranoid about Norweg thinking you're scum? :shifty:

I'll pick a couple of choice quotes:

"I expect to change my focus frequently going forward" - If Zantetsu is inconsistent, it's not scummy, it's strategy.
"if I have suspicions of players it is hardly to my benefit to pre-state them as you are requesting I do" - You've played mafia before right? That's basically part of the game. It's page 12 or something, and you did express suspicions of people earlier, so what's with the sudden evasiveness? Surely not too much effort to come up with something!

Norweg - why take such a lenient line on this? You've been far sharper calling out scummy behaviour earlier in the game. What's your rationale for thinking Zantetsu is town? :cop:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 297, Zantetsu wrote: - Battle Mage falsely claimed L-1 and asked for a claim from profii
Nah, I miscounted. The previous votecount was L-3, and there were 2 further votes after that - I didn't check closely enough to see that 1 of them was already on the wagon. If I'd realised it was L-2, I may have voted and asked for a claim anyway though, as I was pretty happy at that stage! :D
In post 297, Zantetsu wrote: My read of profii is "too scummy to be scum" at this point. His flailing in posts 134 - 201 were very scummy but his subsequent posts have been a lot better. The good news is that wagon progression I think gives us a lot of data going forward.

At this point I'm not on board with a lynch of profii or UnaBombaH today specifically because of their 'weird associations' as Luca put it.
"too scummy to be scum" is actually how I feel about you! :giggle:

Agree on the lots of data front - I think lynching Proffi-scum would give us a lot of clarity.
In post 315, Zantetsu wrote: Here are the players I am leaning scum on:

Anotora
Battle Mage
Churros
Super, any reasons for those? Churros has been very quiet for a while!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 317, Battle Mage wrote:Norweg - why take such a lenient line on this? You've been far sharper calling out scummy behaviour earlier in the game. What's your rationale for thinking Zantetsu is town?
Because i don't like calling everyone in the game scum when i already got a decent idea of where i want to be heading. And i think Una is scum so i want to keep pushing there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, and Battle Mage. If Zantetsu is scum as you seem to be starting to believe. What's your take on him saying he doesn't want to lynch in the Una/Profii group?

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 312, Riabi wrote:
That's right Riabi!
In post 307, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway, it bothers me how Profii brought up Una as an alternative to his wagon, then suddenly he just goes flat when the idea gains traction and says voting him is better.
Profii what is even going in in that head of yours?
It may bother you that the Una wagon didn't gain more steam after you hopped over, but I'm not sure that's Proffi's fault? Co-ordination issues here perhaps. :cop:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 321, Battle Mage wrote:It may bother you that the Una wagon didn't gain more steam after you hopped over, but I'm not sure that's Proffi's fault? Co-ordination issues here perhaps.
...What?
I never claimed it was Profii's fault.
And what are you insinuating with your "co-ordination issues" remark?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe Churros was right. Battle Mage is pretty scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and i found a potential connection between scum!Una and scum!Battle Mage. They both use those annoying laughing smileys at the end of almost every sentence of theirs.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”