Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 319, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 317, Battle Mage wrote:Norweg - why take such a lenient line on this? You've been far sharper calling out scummy behaviour earlier in the game. What's your rationale for thinking Zantetsu is town?
Because i don't like calling everyone in the game scum when i already got a decent idea of where i want to be heading. And i think Una is scum so i want to keep pushing there.
I think hesitating to call out scummy behaviour is scummy in itself - if you took exception to Zantetsu's posts, as I did, you could have said that, without necessarily changing where you are heading. The fact you didn't, could indicate you are scumbuddies. Or maybe it's just that you are scum, and don't want to alienate too many people. Different approach to me - I'm throwing shade like a palm tree! :lol:

Please accept my official
FoS

In post 320, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh, and Battle Mage. If Zantetsu is scum as you seem to be starting to believe. What's your take on him saying he doesn't want to lynch in the Una/Profii group?
Starting to believe? I was definitely the first on the Zantetsu bandwagon! :mrgreen:

My observations are he hasn't really commented on Una at all, and his defence of Proffi is that he is too scummy to be scum. Despite a lot of posts, he hasn't given any reason not to vote for them, or any other convincing targets to vote for instead.

How do you feel about me thinking you might be scum with Proffi and/or Zantetsu?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 323, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Maybe Churros was right. Battle Mage is pretty scummy.
Yeah right! OMGUS :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 325, Battle Mage wrote:How do you feel about me thinking you might be scum with Proffi and/or Zantetsu?
How i feel? Um... ecstatic?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 324, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh and i found a potential connection between scum!Una and scum!Battle Mage. They both use those annoying laughing smileys at the end of almost every sentence of theirs.
Ah you got us - we've been breadcrumbing that we're scumbuddies! :roll:

Of course, you could have gone with the potential connection that I've gone out on a limb and said he might be town (which is a perfectly acceptable thing for you to criticise me for).
In post 322, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 321, Battle Mage wrote:It may bother you that the Una wagon didn't gain more steam after you hopped over, but I'm not sure that's Proffi's fault? Co-ordination issues here perhaps.
...What?
I never claimed it was Profii's fault.
And what are you insinuating with your "co-ordination issues" remark?
You unhelpfully took out the quote I was referring to, where you basically said it bothered you that Proffi had made a case against Una (which you took and ran with, and we'll go back to that later), and then changed his mind and said he didn't want to lynch Una. I interpretted it as above - maybe rightly, maybe wrongly. If it wasn't obvious, the whole comment, including the "co-ordination issues" remark was insinuating you are scum with Proffi. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, no matter how much noise BM ends up posting after this. The important fact to consider is that Una is scummy due to reasons I've mentioned and i believe we should lynch there. If i'm to put my vote somewhere else it better be an convincing argument.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Battle Mage, let me be blunt. Your case on me is boring and i can't be bothered to respond to it anymore than i've already have. Bye now.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Here is a very rough list of who I'd prefer to lynch today (bottom is best option, top is worst option). Tricky because a lot of reads are dependent on others, and I definitely need a re-read tomorrow.

Order of lynch priority today

Luca Blight
Saudade
Looker
72offsuit
Egix96
Anotora
Riabi
Churros
NorwegianboyEE
UnaBombaH
Zantetsu
profii
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 329, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway, no matter how much noise BM ends up posting after this. The important fact to consider is that Una is scummy due to reasons I've mentioned and i believe we should lynch there. If i'm to put my vote somewhere else it better be an convincing argument.
Wow, touchy! :eek:

There's lots of important facts to consider...If I was a betting man, I'd wager that you will jump on pretty much any other bandwagon as soon as it pops up. :wink:
In post 330, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Battle Mage, let me be blunt. Your case on me is boring and i can't be bothered to respond to it anymore than i've already have. Bye now.
I haven't made a case on you yet. Like I said earlier, need a re-read. But lots of recent stuff raising red-flags for me, and I'm sure if you disagreed you would say so. However, obviously would prefer to see Proffi lynch today as some of my suspicion on you is predicated on him being scum.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 332, Battle Mage wrote:I'd wager that you will jump on pretty much any other bandwagon as soon as it pops up.
Ah, why of course. Do tell me how i will play in the future since you obviously know me better from barely 1 in game day of mafia than i myself do.

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 316, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think it's pretty unlikely there wouldn't be at least 1 scum in your townleans Zantetsu. Which leads to my next point, you give townreads away too easily. That still doesn't mean i believe you are likely to be mafia yourself. I just don't agree with you.
Just looking at the profii wagon.

I think you and Luca are town because all your reasoning was good on the way to getting profii to L-2. He was acting super scummy once the wagon was on him, he was putting out every contradictory reason possible to save himself, but then when he started making better posts, you guys backed down in a way that seems very "appropriately cautious". profii didn't claim a power role which would have been the logical thing for scum!profii to do if he really thought his lynch was imminent. He didn't even double check his vote count and notice that he wasn't really at L-1. All of this adds up to a town lean on all three players for me.

egix hasn't posted a lot but I have liked his through process in the posts he has made. He got on the profii wagon at a time that I thought it made sense. And all of his subsequent posts I just liked. But the amount of content there is not enough for me to feel as confident as I do about the others in my town list.

UnaBombaH I have a theory about. Maybe my theory is wrong. But he has said things. I can point them out but really they are there for anyone re-reading his ISO to see.

Anotora I am weakly scum reading most because it is so hard for me to believe that They really believed Saudade's mason claim, then believed profii's fake counter-claim. That seems disingenuous. Also the fact that They so transparently followed Luca and Norwegian onto and off of the profii wagon. And finally, the casting shade so heavily at me - claiming I was rolefishing, but then not even caring that Battle Mage fished a claim out of profii when profii was not even L-1. But Anotora also has a very low post count and low content production so this is admittedly a pretty weak read.

Battle Mage it just feels inconsistent to me that he'd put as much effort into reading and forming theories and then not even vote count well enough to see that profii really was at L-2. Also I can't shake the feeling that Battle Mage is playing scum like I played it the first few times - just really try-hard and casting shade everywhere. And all those smileys ...

And Churros I didn't like how he immediately town read Norwegian for almost no reason. But this is just gut feel and he hasn't posted hardly anything so super weak read here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thanks Zantetsu, that makes me feel much better about your reads list. Now i know what your thought process is.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah post 334 is town as fuck.
That makes Zantetsu ++town and Battle Mage ++scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I might even get close to posting a reads list soon. Damn, what a time to be alive.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 334, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 316, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think it's pretty unlikely there wouldn't be at least 1 scum in your townleans Zantetsu. Which leads to my next point, you give townreads away too easily. That still doesn't mean i believe you are likely to be mafia yourself. I just don't agree with you.
Just looking at the profii wagon.

I think you and Luca are town because all your reasoning was good on the way to getting profii to L-2. He was acting super scummy once the wagon was on him, he was putting out every contradictory reason possible to save himself, but then when he started making better posts, you guys backed down in a way that seems very "appropriately cautious". profii didn't claim a power role which would have been the logical thing for scum!profii to do if he really thought his lynch was imminent. He didn't even double check his vote count and notice that he wasn't really at L-1. All of this adds up to a town lean on all three players for me.

egix hasn't posted a lot but I have liked his through process in the posts he has made. He got on the profii wagon at a time that I thought it made sense. And all of his subsequent posts I just liked. But the amount of content there is not enough for me to feel as confident as I do about the others in my town list.

UnaBombaH I have a theory about. Maybe my theory is wrong. But he has said things. I can point them out but really they are there for anyone re-reading his ISO to see.

Anotora I am weakly scum reading most because it is so hard for me to believe that They really believed Saudade's mason claim, then believed profii's fake counter-claim. That seems disingenuous. Also the fact that They so transparently followed Luca and Norwegian onto and off of the profii wagon. And finally, the casting shade so heavily at me - claiming I was rolefishing, but then not even caring that Battle Mage fished a claim out of profii when profii was not even L-1. But Anotora also has a very low post count and low content production so this is admittedly a pretty weak read.

Battle Mage it just feels inconsistent to me that he'd put as much effort into reading and forming theories and then not even vote count well enough to see that profii really was at L-2. Also I can't shake the feeling that Battle Mage is playing scum like I played it the first few times - just really try-hard and casting shade everywhere. And all those smileys ...

And Churros I didn't like how he immediately town read Norwegian for almost no reason. But this is just gut feel and he hasn't posted hardly anything so super weak read here.
There's some good stuff here.

Firstly, on the Battle Mage stuff, I think your vote-count mistake observation is fair (although as I've said, was a genuine mistake, and didn't have any consequence, as I could obviously have put proffi at -1 myself to get a claim, if I thought he was at -2). Insinuating I'm a novice is a bit unfair - technically I'm very experienced, but yes, I do suck at mafia. :cry: But hey, I try my best, and I have fun playing...

Curious you are very high on Luca and Norweg for getting Proffi to L-2, although I was part of that too (albeit slightly later) and I'm one of your top suspects. Would you like to re-think this? :wink:
I think you make a good point about scum potentially being more likely to claim a power role. Although given how all over the place Proffi has been, I'm putting that down to an oversight.

I agree on Churros, and particularly noteworthy given the possibility of Norweg-scum. Is it too soon to get prod on him?

Are you able to share your thoughts on Una? Might be particularly helpful to me trying to lynch Proffi, and for Norweg who is desperate to get off that wagon. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 335, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Thanks Zantetsu, that makes me feel much better about your reads list. Now i know what your thought process is.
Buddy buddy much? :shifty:
In post 336, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah post 334 is town as fuck.
That makes Zantetsu ++town and Battle Mage ++scum.
"town as fuck" is a bit of a stretch. I think it's quite obvious you're only calling me scum because I pointed out some of your scummy behaviour. From a logical standpoint, it's not even obvious to me that Zantetsu town means I am scum, or that anything in his post 334 would convince you I'm scum. Transparent.

:cop:
In post 337, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I might even get close to posting a reads list soon. Damn, what a time to be alive.
Well I'm glad you are feeling happier. I think the overly upset and defensive reaction to a bit of suspicion from me, and the equally emotive reaction to Zantetsu saying he is town, is another small reason to believe Norweg is scum.

Also the relationship between Zantetsu and Norweg strengthens the case for lynching one of them, rather than Proffi/Una.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My hatred for you reaches no bounds Battle Mage.

- Bunno
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Saudade »

Read into anotora boys, scum has already been caught
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 341, Saudade wrote:Read into anotora boys, scum has already been caught
Are you saying you think Anotora is scum? Or are you saying you think he's found scum and is pointing it out in his posts?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He’s obviously saying that he believes Anotora is scum.

- Bunno
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Looker »

• This is a struggle.
  • @Zantetsu: Because I'm accustomed to scum being opportunistic. If he weren't scum, scum would sheep me and, once he townflipped, blame me for the loss. The fact that no one's touching him makes me more suspicious. It just happened in Mini 2119.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 344, Looker wrote:
  • This is a struggle.
  • @Zantetsu: Because I'm accustomed to scum being opportunistic. If he weren't scum, scum would sheep me and, once he townflipped, blame me for the loss. The fact that no one's touching him makes me more suspicious. It just happened in Mini 2119.
If I understand your argument against me, it's basically "he doesn't have a wagon on him, so he must be scum." Is that about right?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 342, Riabi wrote:
In post 341, Saudade wrote:Read into anotora boys, scum has already been caught
Are you saying you think Anotora is scum? Or are you saying you think he's found scum and is pointing it out in his posts?
Dont talk to me anymore
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Saudade »

You're clearly town but just dont talk to me
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 322, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 321, Battle Mage wrote:It may bother you that the Una wagon didn't gain more steam after you hopped over, but I'm not sure that's Proffi's fault? Co-ordination issues here perhaps.
...What?
I never claimed it was Profii's fault.
And what are you insinuating with your "co-ordination issues" remark?
It would be funny if this was later revealed to be a poorly coordinated interaction between to scum.. :lol:
In post 324, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh and i found a potential connection between scum!Una and scum!Battle Mage. They both use those annoying laughing smileys at the end of almost every sentence of theirs.
I do not know what I've done to deserve all the hate, but all I can say to you, is "get over it".
I'm not gonna stop it just because, and it shouldn't bother you as much as it apparently does, so.. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

People are so fking touchy around here, getting their jumbles in a bunch over scumreads and smileys. :lol:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”