chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

THAT'S A THING
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

Feel free to talk to me about townreads.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 340, Titus wrote:
In post 312, Venus and Mars wrote:So far, I like KK, Auro and Nom.

~M
I seriously do not get the Auro love. I think Auro Chronos and chkflip has the foundations of being a strong team.
In post 1580, Titus wrote:
In post 1498, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1483, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1479, RCEnigma wrote:Howdy partners. I've arbitrarily decide Michael Scott is town VOTE: BTE
I think he is too, what does that have to do with BTE?
That's where MS is voting and I trust him undoubtedly.
I still have never gotten an answer as to why MS is so trusted.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

It's like she was annoyed I was being townread so easily :P
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3921, chkflip wrote:
In post 3918, Venus and Mars wrote:I’m referring to actual FACTS here, not OPINION. Her interaction with MS, is significantly different than how she treated her buddy(ies) in any of those 3 scumgames of hers - especially on D1 and remember - I’m talking about BEFORE the guilty here, where she had no reason to think she was going down anytime soon.
And you don't think she has the wherewithal to know what your interpretation of those three games would be in order to fuck that up later? Really?
Sure it’s obviously possible but in MfD for example. DDL was the main slot pushing Pine and she never actually defended Pine but she hardpushed DDL in that. If Conspire=DDL, he can confirm this. Pine was obvscum and 90% of the playerlist sr him.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

I guess you could make the argument that as a partner who sees that I'm being widely townread it's a nice opportunity to try and posture or distance without it really translating into anything.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

Who was she attacking at all at any point in this game? Nobody? Okay cool moot point I love it.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3928, Michael Scott wrote:It's like she was annoyed I was being townread so easily :P
My point is it would be very much a departure for scum!Titus to treat you like that as a buddy but considering you were wrong about KA, why are you not more cautious about RCE?
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

I'm not calling for his immediate lynch. I think getting anyone to close to lynch range kickstarts activity in a lull game.
You've seen my reads change a lot after pushing people to L-1, no?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3930, Michael Scott wrote:I guess you could make the argument that as a partner who sees that I'm being widely townread it's a nice opportunity to try and posture or distance without it really translating into anything.
Like I said, it’s possible but not what I’m used to seeing from scum!Titus. I really want to know what Krazy was talking about in the Boonus round.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3914, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3908, Venus and Mars wrote:I really need to here Krazy Kat explain how Titus spewed him town in the Boonus round.
The Boonus prize wasn't announced. It was a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors where each of us would submit an action privately, and losers wouldn't get a prize. We realized that two of us could win meaning one of us lose. Titus then started going on about how she doesn't trust me and how I would "change my action" privately (even though that would be obvious the next day), and then that my slot could be "tested" by having me be the loser.
This is what Krazy is referring to.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3933, Michael Scott wrote:I'm not calling for his immediate lynch. I think getting anyone to close to lynch range kickstarts activity in a lull game.
You've seen my reads change a lot after pushing people to L-1, no?
Do you really think scum!RCE tries to drive a mislynch on me while calling Titus, “probably town”? He’d obviously have to know, once we’re both flipped, his game is done, no?
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Chronos »

In post 3700, jjh927 wrote:Yeah I'll give pretty good odds of scum!BTE trying to set up a counterwagon to protect scum!RCE

GB is town now
I think that’s an avenue that’s likely going to reach a dead end. I think GB is independently scummy and I don’t really encourage pre-flip associations like that, especially when RCE wasn’t even being pushed or anything.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

@Chk: How about you reverse that and show me RCE's case on me? He engaged with me about a lot of things, while also stating a constant suspicion of me. Yet, there's no reasoning.
And now when
you
start pushing me, he drops in a vote? :P

@Venus:
You were calling Titus strong town IIRC; nothing to lose by also establishing a townread there.
And yeah, a push on you doesn't result in anything except probably a few pages of arguments and maybe people just calling it TvT (lol) as I said before. I maintain that antagonizing you isn't a town indicator. It's low-risk busywork.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Chronos »

Nvm apparently he got to L-2

My memory sucks, I need to maintain activity so i don’t forget stuff
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3935, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3914, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3908, Venus and Mars wrote:I really need to here Krazy Kat explain how Titus spewed him town in the Boonus round.
The Boonus prize wasn't announced. It was a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors where each of us would submit an action privately, and losers wouldn't get a prize. We realized that two of us could win meaning one of us lose. Titus then started going on about how she doesn't trust me and how I would "change my action" privately (even though that would be obvious the next day), and then that my slot could be "tested" by having me be the loser.
This is what Krazy is referring to.
Yeah, that totally fits with everything I’ve been saying. And add to that, this was PRE-guilty, so I’d be more suspicious of who she was distancing from POST-guilty.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Chronos »

In post 3718, Krazy Katz wrote:also doesn't titus lowkey spew shiro town?
I’ve already went over this and I agree, it’s very likely VM is town.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3938, Michael Scott wrote:@Chk: How about you reverse that and show me RCE's case on me? He engaged with me about a lot of things, while also stating a constant suspicion of me. Yet, there's no reasoning.
And now when
you
start pushing me, he drops in a vote? :P

@Venus:
You were calling Titus strong town IIRC; nothing to lose by also establishing a townread there.
And yeah, a push on you doesn't result in anything except probably a few pages of arguments and maybe people just calling it TvT (lol) as I said before. I maintain that antagonizing you isn't a town indicator. It's low-risk busywork.
I don’t recall anyone saying that me and RCE were TvT, that was me and chk. But you told me to trust you on RCE town D1 and now you’re telling me pretty much the opposite on D3. I know your RCE read changed on D2 but I’m still not sure why.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3942, Venus and Mars wrote:I don’t recall anyone saying that me and RCE were TvT, that was me and chk. But you told me to trust you on RCE town D1 and now you’re telling me pretty much the opposite on D3. I know your RCE read changed on D2 but I’m still not sure why.
I'm saying that that would be my expectation on pushing you, even if it doesn't actually happen.
RCE and I were in two games in parallel, this one and the Korina is a Cultist one. He was the sole cult member there out of 10 people.
Others cased him, and I thought he was obviously town (and townread him here too), turns out I was wrong :P And then re-reading his engagement with me this game struck me as hella weird. I don't have any great scumcase on him, but I do want him to get to lynch range.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3941, Chronos wrote:
In post 3718, Krazy Katz wrote:also doesn't titus lowkey spew shiro town?
I’ve already went over this and I agree, it’s very likely VM is town.
What are your reads on Michael Scott, RCE and Fonz and anyone else you can think of?
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Chronos »

In post 3792, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3646, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3601, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3578, The Fonz wrote:Not feeling the Chronos vote nearly as much after reading the iso. Specifically I think arguing with Nancy is usually a town indicator.
Anything else you townread him for? Arguing with Nancy is a town indicator why exactly?
I find that arguing with Nancy without looking bad for it is pretty easy for scum.
In short, yes but I don't have time to elaborate.

I do feel that arguing with Nancy is a thing that really emotionally drains you, and puts you at risk because she OMGUSes hard and is usually generally town read. OTOH she seems pretty easy to pocket. So I think Scum are all else equal more likely to tread softly around her.
Not necessarily, especially since Titus townlocked me but I’m also leaning town on Dave and I really have trouble seeing a world where scum!Chronus calls a town!Dave wagon, a “witchhunt”. I think tr anyone for arguing with me shouldn’t be AI but based on that post, Chronus and Dave are likely either the same alignment or Chronus tr him. Only way, I see Chronus as being scum, is if she’s literally buddies with Dave, which I see as unlikely since I tl him.
I have no idea what this is saying but we both town lean Dave and I think you got spewed by Titus. Do you think that there’s any malicious attacks coming from scum on Dave?
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

I think Dave is town, via gut ^_^
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3943, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3942, Venus and Mars wrote:I don’t recall anyone saying that me and RCE were TvT, that was me and chk. But you told me to trust you on RCE town D1 and now you’re telling me pretty much the opposite on D3. I know your RCE read changed on D2 but I’m still not sure why.
I'm saying that that would be my expectation on pushing you, even if it doesn't actually happen.
RCE and I were in two games in parallel, this one and the Korina is a Cultist one. He was the sole cult member there out of 10 people.
Others cased him, and I thought he was obviously town (and townread him here too), turns out I was wrong :P And then re-reading his engagement with me this game struck me as hella weird. I don't have any great scumcase on him, but I do want him to get to lynch range.
So your read on him changed based on that other game?

I have a paranoid tin foil theory that it’s in scum’s best interest to try to get me mislynched > NKing our slot, because they want to avoid obvtowning the Boonus round players and that would create a lot less suspicion, if they could acheive it. I don’t know what to think about Fonz rn. Is he seriously suspicious of me based on my role and so-called “over-reaction” or is he scum who is pissed he can’t get me mislynched? I honestly can’t tell. I felt pretty sure he was town but I’m no longer confident on that.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:00 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Fonz is town, trust me on that ;) :lol:

Seriously though, even if scum push you I heavily doubt they expect to get you mislynched. He's slightly pissed at your arguments, not that you're unmislynchable :P
How would keeping you alive obvtown Boonus round players?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3945, Chronos wrote:
In post 3792, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3646, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3601, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3578, The Fonz wrote:Not feeling the Chronos vote nearly as much after reading the iso. Specifically I think arguing with Nancy is usually a town indicator.
Anything else you townread him for? Arguing with Nancy is a town indicator why exactly?
I find that arguing with Nancy without looking bad for it is pretty easy for scum.
In short, yes but I don't have time to elaborate.

I do feel that arguing with Nancy is a thing that really emotionally drains you, and puts you at risk because she OMGUSes hard and is usually generally town read. OTOH she seems pretty easy to pocket. So I think Scum are all else equal more likely to tread softly around her.
Not necessarily, especially since Titus townlocked me but I’m also leaning town on Dave and I really have trouble seeing a world where scum!Chronus calls a town!Dave wagon, a “witchhunt”. I think tr anyone for arguing with me shouldn’t be AI but based on that post, Chronus and Dave are likely either the same alignment or Chronus tr him. Only way, I see Chronus as being scum, is if she’s literally buddies with Dave, which I see as unlikely since I tl him.
I have no idea what this is saying but we both town lean Dave and I think you got spewed by Titus. Do you think that there’s any malicious attacks coming from scum on Dave?
I don’t know but I know a lot of people had him in their POE and I don’t understand that at all. My tr on Dave keeps growing. I also like how he responded to my light push. He wasn’t remotely defensive or tried to discredit me in the slightest.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”