UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I find it very hard to believe there isn't at least one scum in Zantetsu/Norwegian/BattleMage, but I don't mind it fow now. As long as we can come to an agreement that we lynch someone from the profii-wagon at it's peak.
And that someone isn't profii.

I know, I ask for a lot... :roll:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Saudade »

una what are you talking about
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Saudade »

why would there be necessarily a scum in zant norwe battle

i know norwee is town so
why would there be a scum in zant/battlemage?
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by profii »

I'd say battle mage
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 347, Saudade wrote:You're clearly town but just dont talk to me
What difference does it make? You've not directly responded to one thing I've said to you anyway, so why do you care if I talk to you?
profii wrote:I'd say battle mage
Why?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 344, Looker wrote:
  • This is a struggle.
  • @Zantetsu: Because I'm accustomed to scum being opportunistic. If he weren't scum, scum would sheep me and, once he townflipped, blame me for the loss. The fact that no one's touching him makes me more suspicious. It just happened in Mini 2119.
Big problem with this - you're not providing much in the way of actual reasoning to begin with. As far as I can tell, you're just spamming a Riabi vote in people's faces, which is more likely to annoy them rather than making them want to follow you.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 350, UnaBombaH wrote:I find it very hard to believe there isn't at least one scum in Zantetsu/Norwegian/BattleMage, but I don't mind it fow now. As long as we can come to an agreement that we lynch someone from the profii-wagon at it's peak.
And that someone isn't profii.

I know, I ask for a lot... :roll:
And why is Zantetsu scum? Because as far as i can tell the only reason you’re including him now is because i expressed an townread on him. Which is stupid.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Which is part of the reason your posts annoy me together with Battle Mage. Because they are so reachy. Using moon logic to confirm your reads proves one of two things. Either you two are just bad, or you’re scum. And i sincerely hope for all our sakes it is the latter.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:05 am

Post by 72offsuit »

Work busy will catch up tomorrow
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I completely disagree with Una’s view on the game. NorwegianboyEE, Mage and Zant are three of the towniest slots in the game atm, I don’t see why there must be scum within those three.

This is a weird situation because I SR Una, yet his posturing over Profii makes me want to wait and see what comes of it. I’m considering letting him/Profii have a D1 pass, but at the same time reluctant as I think there is a great chance at least one of them is scum.

UNVOTE:

For now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Churros, Looker, 72, Anotora. I need to sort these players next.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Churros

Just from memory I know this is a decent place for my vote.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Churros have an easy, early Tr of NorwegianboyEE and possibly a pocket attempt.

Weird reasoning in . He explains it a bit more later but it’s still weird and I don’t vibe with it at all.

And just before his V/LA he did some weird indirect shading. I had just made my Profii case, but he didn’t comment on it at all but just said ‘there’s been s/s interactions on the last page or two but I can’t pinpoint exactly what’. This comment felt really out of place and if he was being genuine I’m sure he could have pinpointed something, otherwise it’s useless shading. Churros being S/s with profii is possible as well.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 60, Churros wrote:
In post 58, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m worried about being in a TvS situation with Churros again.
I wouldn't try to openly pocket you so hard as scum but ok.

Just like...don't try to alienate me from the game. I really don't think you're scum by your posts right now. Unless I get irked by some of your posts I'm gonna keep treating you as town/friendly.

I thought this was the purpose of this game...
There’s something about the tone of this post that’s pings me. Feels weirdly passive-aggressive.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Feels serious/frustrated in a way that I’m not sure would some from town in that situation, and manipulative; as though Churros is subtly threatening NorwegianboyEE that he’ll SR him if Nor continues to ‘irk’ him.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m phone posting and don’t have a lot of time so apologies for the typos and multiple posts.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not sure i find Battle Mage to be a part of "one of the towniest slots in the game" but otherwise i mostly agree with what you've said Luca.

- Bunno
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Looker »

In post 355, Egix96 wrote:
In post 344, Looker wrote:
  • This is a struggle.
  • @Zantetsu: Because I'm accustomed to scum being opportunistic. If he weren't scum, scum would sheep me and, once he townflipped, blame me for the loss. The fact that no one's touching him makes me more suspicious. It just happened in Mini 2119.
Big problem with this - you're not providing much in the way of actual reasoning to begin with. As far as I can tell, you're just spamming a Riabi vote in people's faces, which is more likely to annoy them rather than making them want to follow you.
Fair. So I'm guessing everyone thinks he's town as of right now. We'll see how rapidly that changes.

• @Riabi: No; you're not right. I feel that you're a weak player and will soon be an easy target. I was just testing the waters for bloodlust.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've sorted my thoughts and this is where i'm at with my reads right now. If anyone needs clarification just ask me.

Town

- Zantetsu
- Luca Blight

Townlean

- Saudade
- 72offsuit
- Egix96

Null/Either way

- Riabi
- Looker
- Battle Mage
- profii

Scumlean

- Anotora
- Churros

Scum

- UnaBombaH

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I highly doubt this will do anything at all to make Battle Mage scumread me less. But i often let my emotions take over sometimes, and now that i've calmed down i've considered that Battle Mage's push on me could come from town. Una is still scummy though and i believe he should be the lynch today.

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Zantetsu »

That is a very pretty list Norwegian.

I think we need to talk about UnaBombaH because we have polar opposite reads there. The problem is that if I give you my explanation it's possibly going to put some bullseye's on some people ...
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 370, Zantetsu wrote:That is a very pretty list Norwegian.

I think we need to talk about UnaBombaH because we have polar opposite reads there. The problem is that if I give you my explanation it's possibly going to put some bullseye's on some people ...
So i take it you have a good reason to not see UnaBombaH as scummy? Something to do with game mechanics? Is that what you're hinting at?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don't say what it is though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I have absolutely no idea why there's so much resistance to this wagon, but if that is how it's going to be then i suppose i can go with one of my scumleans instead.
VOTE: Anotora

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, and keep in mind. I still believe Una is scum, but i'm changing my vote to someone that has a more reasonable chance to actually be a consensus town lynch.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”