Wonderwalll
Goon
Wonderwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Wonderwalll »

Ehh you’re not being obnoxious

We just think you’re quite likely to be scum although we feel more strongly on jjh
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

In post 984, Wonderwalll wrote:Ali hasn’t commented on this but I also think him not understanding who you meant by firemapoka is +town for him as I think he’d check that in scum pt instead of comment on how it’s weird to have a read on that slot when they haven’t posted in thread
People suggest this often, but I think it's pretty easy to conclude that it's a safe thing to post.
In post 989, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 439, mastina wrote:SirCakez is also pretty damn painfully obviously town. His contributions, his analysis, his thoughts, his process, his aura, everything he is doing, pushing, just feels like it is in the right mindset, where even if his reads/reasons aren't right, their sincerity and genuineness means it's probably not from him as scum. Admittedly, he's a strong scum player, but I just don't think what he's doing is him as scum.
Mastina, I'd like you to elaborate on this read. Seeing as most of the game finds him obvtown I might be wrong and just not seeing it, but can you actually show sincerity/genuineness in his posts that's not trivially faked by scum? Can you put his mindset into words and show me how that's very likely to be a town one?
If you have played with mastina before you should know that she cannot. But even if she weren't physically incapable of explanation, this would seem like a tall order.
In post 993, Wonderwalll wrote:You know cakez a lot of your posts are making me just want to *yawn* you in response
Is this disaffection or a parody thereof?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I think I need to read some pages of this and put some reads down
But I'm not doing that rn I'm going to bed
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh yeah I think I needed to say Wonderwall is town because of chasing RC down on that shit he accused me of at some point but I don't remember who asked me
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 998, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Okay but that wasn't really true either.
And what made them difficult to read if not density?
I don't think this point is super important but I do think it's bizarre.

Did you stop sheeping mastina before or after it was pointed out that scum might do this?
Perhaps your quote walls where you had many one-liner replies which didn't really say anything <- which I termed fluff.

Lol no, I stopped sheeping mastina when I started pursuing my own leads. I know Mastina could do that as scum.
I still however did like her explanations at that point of time for a number of slots, even if they were feeble and off one post.
I had assumed non-posters were in her null pile and didn't notice she was weak townreading non-posters till that was pointed out in thread.
As a note, she hasn't appeared yet and she should respond to the question about your placement on her list.

Even if she cannot put her mindset into words, I want to see her attempt at doing so.
Infectious stealth hydra

Wild, wild horses couldn’t drag us away.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

If you're Cephrir I like this style of posting more than what I've seen before, though. :P
Infectious stealth hydra

Wild, wild horses couldn’t drag us away.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:40 pm

In post 1004, Trojan Horses wrote:which didn't really say anything
I guess my posts must be difficult to read, since you don't appear to have read them.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:42 pm

In post 1004, Trojan Horses wrote:Lol no, I stopped sheeping mastina when I started pursuing my own leads
Right but like when was that.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 439, mastina wrote:SirCakez is also pretty damn painfully obviously town. His contributions, his analysis, his thoughts, his process, his aura, everything he is doing, pushing, just feels like it is in the right mindset, where even if his reads/reasons aren't right, their sincerity and genuineness means it's probably not from him as scum. Admittedly, he's a strong scum player, but I just don't think what he's doing is him as scum.
Mastina, I'd like you to elaborate on this read. Seeing as most of the game finds him obvtown I might be wrong and just not seeing it, but can you actually show sincerity/genuineness in his posts that's not trivially faked by scum? Can you put his mindset into words and show me how that's very likely to be a town one?
If Mastina is town as a lot of people seem to think wouldn't this point to her distancing from cake therefore cake scum?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1008, Baezu wrote:
If Mastina is scum as a lot of people seem to think wouldn't this point to her distancing from cake therefore cake scum?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Lie Ren
Lie Ren
Goon
Lie Ren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Lie Ren »

In post 800, northsidegal wrote:i made you an avatar lie ren

Well that wasn't what I expected. If that's what I think it's supposed to mean you actually figured out who I am already. Might as well just say it, this is Gamma Emerald. I wanted to see how I played as an alt if I embraced the tendency to not do as much in alt games. In addition I mentioned wanting to play a way I normally don't, that's in reference to my experience in Perfect Masquerade, where I enjoyed playing as a hidden alt in that game, as well as writing posts in a more "proper" manner compared to what I normally do.

Now although I did enjoy that jape, I must kindly refuse that avatar because I would like to have one of the character this alt is named after. I'll continue skimming to see if one was posted in the thread, and if not I'll find one myself because I'm on a device where I can do that rather seamlessly right now.
Lie Ren
Lie Ren
Goon
Lie Ren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Lie Ren »

In post 857, BBmolla wrote:
In post 766, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 20, We are not helping wrote:
In post 19, We are not helping wrote:
In post 18, RadiantCowbells wrote:oh

you think i'm planning to actually play mafia in this game thread

you sweet summer child
I can't wait to lynch u
^
I can tell this is going to be annoying.

And I will get an avatar if I can find one I like. If someone cares to help out they can be Day 1 masons with me.
You obviously don't watch RWBY.

Just to make things clear by the way, this is just me skimming to find if a usable avatar was posted, I'll analyze the content from where I left off after dealing with the avatar situation.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:21 pm

In post 1010, Lie Ren wrote:

Well that wasn't what I expected. If that's what I think it's supposed to mean you actually figured out who I am already. Might as well just say it, this is Gamma Emerald. I wanted to see how I played as an alt if I embraced the tendency to not do as much in alt games. In addition I mentioned wanting to play a way I normally don't, that's in reference to my experience in Perfect Masquerade, where I enjoyed playing as a hidden alt in that game, as well as writing posts in a more "proper" manner compared to what I normally do.

Now although I did enjoy that jape, I must kindly refuse that avatar because I would like to have one of the character this alt is named after. I'll continue skimming to see if one was posted in the thread, and if not I'll find one myself because I'm on a device where I can do that rather seamlessly right now.
Oh, that's funny. Nice one nsg.
Lie Ren
Lie Ren
Goon
Lie Ren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Lie Ren »

In post 331, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 329, SirCakez wrote:can game christmas start up an elmo wagon
waiting for his buddies to show themselves, personally
Explain why you say buddies, plural? I get that the 4 scum are all together but in my mind I would only consider the scum in the same game a "buddy", the others re just associates as I see it. Plus you only need to find 2 scum to win. This game works somewhat like Red Flag except probably way harder for scum, as I see it.

Also when it comes to being my Day 1 mason, NSG made me smile with her keen alt hunting so she wins that contest. I will contest any proposed lynch on her for Day 1 of her game.
Lie Ren
Lie Ren
Goon
Lie Ren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Lie Ren »

In post 365, gobbledygook wrote:With amount of people townreading me I feel like people are just setting me up to die n1 and feels bad man
Has that happened a lot recently? Before I left I didn't recall you being an exceptional player, did you become more of a strong town presence after I left?
Lie Ren
Lie Ren
Goon
Lie Ren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Lie Ren »

In post 385, SirCakez wrote:
Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 382, SirCakez wrote:ehhh I'm not seeing it
It's a gut read ;)
you're dirty for this

VOTE: jormun
I want to shake this tree. I feel his pop-in and pop-out earlier without dropping any content were scummy af and everyone ignored it mostly
I could be talked into agreeing with this, go into it more? I recall RC also called Jormungand "outed scum" around the time I was posting and am curious what that was about.
Lie Ren
Lie Ren
Goon
Lie Ren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Lie Ren »

On Page 16, while I think WANH is town, if I had a day vigilante shot I might shoot them just to silence Firebringer because he is obnoxious this game.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1000, Wonderwalll wrote:Ehh you’re not being obnoxious

We just think you’re quite likely to be scum although we feel more strongly on jjh
Ok I can accept this

Lie Even - that Jormun stuff is pretty old. Right now there's a debate as to whether they really are scum who's really scummy or potentially lynchbait noob town
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Lie Ren*
Stupid autocorrect
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lie Ren
Lie Ren
Goon
Lie Ren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Lie Ren »

In post 450, We are not helping wrote:here is your okapoka hottake:

rc hasn't done anything that is AI

that is all, thank you
I personally disagree. I think there'd be a much different game direction if he were scum. Like, he's feeling like he's genuinely sorting at this point and it doesn't feel like an attempt to dictate the game.

I'll probably be checking out soon, but I'll try to reach Page 20 before tapping out for the night.
Lie Ren
Lie Ren
Goon
Lie Ren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Lie Ren »

In post 494, SirCakez wrote:
In post 491, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think this game will go downhill very quickly with 2 players removed from it.
In what way?
This is exactly what I was thinking about asking.
Lie Ren
Lie Ren
Goon
Lie Ren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Lie Ren »

In post 508, mastina wrote:
In post 484, SirCakez wrote:iirc you get really scummy in late game when you're scum
Oh yeah, definitely. Like, I can get more scummy later in the game as town if I have a massive mental health dive, massive physical dive in availabilty, am around less, am motivated less, etc., but like. Almost every single game I get more and more obviously town as town the later the game goes and more and more obviously scum as scum the later the game goes.
Could you go into why you think your alignment becomes clearer the further along the game gets?

Anyway, gonna tap out but won't be completely off-site for a little bit.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1010, Lie Ren wrote:

lul

unsurprised that Trojan doesn't townread me
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1014, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 365, gobbledygook wrote:With amount of people townreading me I feel like people are just setting me up to die n1 and feels bad man
Has that happened a lot recently? Before I left I didn't recall you being an exceptional player, did you become more of a strong town presence after I left?
yo if you talking shit about my boy gobbles I'll throw down, he single handedly was wrecking scum in Chkflip's large before getting culted
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Seriously Christmas get the fuck in here I can't do anything if its just me and Gobbles posting fuck

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”