Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 823, iDanyboy wrote:Morning, Sorry about the hammer I was getting impatient and it was dumb of me.
Yeah the thing that bothered me about you hammering when you did you shut down conversation which REALLY bothers me because that’s something I see scum doing. I get being impatient, but there was a few people expressing wanting to talk to others before day ended and well yeah we didn’t get to do it.

I didn’t expect Titus to not be lynched yesterday, but I was hoping Titus would come
Back and post something.

Tbh I didn’t write down what I wanted to write down on a note pad or whatever so I actually lost what I wanted to say yesterday and my mind isn’t awake yet as it’s 9am in the morning. Hopefully it will come back to me
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

I was waiting for titus replys. Danny you did hammer far to hasty. Though my gut is saying in that situation any scum not already on the wagon would simply let a townie hammer.

The question today is why kill bbmola now rather than last night. With esp flip i would of thought bbmola nk would be more important than Tweets.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:19 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I understand what your saying, it was a bad decision on my part.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:21 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 826, bob3141 wrote:I was waiting for titus replys. Danny you did hammer far to hasty. Though my gut is saying in that situation any scum not already on the wagon would simply let a townie hammer.

The question today is why kill bbmola now rather than last night. With esp flip i would of thought bbmola nk would be more important than Tweets.
My only guess is that they didn't know that the role stopper acted like a doctor and they were aiming for that instead. They probably also have a role blocker of some sort considering they left Titus alive.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:23 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I also don't get what answers you were waiting for, I'm pretty sure she had answered everything you asked already.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 829, iDanyboy wrote:I also don't get what answers you were waiting for, I'm pretty sure she had answered everything you asked already.
a day should never end 2 days in. 10 days left to deadline there was always more for her to say.

And i wanted to see how she would respond to my proposition that what she did looks to much liek scum backrowing.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:40 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 830, bob3141 wrote:
In post 829, iDanyboy wrote:I also don't get what answers you were waiting for, I'm pretty sure she had answered everything you asked already.
a day should never end 2 days in. 10 days left to deadline there was always more for her to say.

And i wanted to see how she would respond to my proposition that what she did looks to much liek scum backrowing.
I'm not saying that I didn't hammer too early, I'm saying it's disingenuous to say you were waiting for her to reply because I don't get what kind of answer you were expecting her to give after all she had already said, it looks like you're just asking for the sake of asking and not for hunting scum.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 828, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 826, bob3141 wrote:I was waiting for titus replys. Danny you did hammer far to hasty. Though my gut is saying in that situation any scum not already on the wagon would simply let a townie hammer.

My only guess is that they didn't know that the role stopper acted like a doctor and they were aiming for that instead. They probably also have a role blocker of some sort considering they left Titus alive.
In post 699, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 697, bob3141 wrote: I think teh interestign thing is that the the town roleblocker was simple. Thus his only use was to block the night kill.

Thus although he cant stop any scum pr. He also had no negative utility. i.e. he cant interfere with other town roles.
Uh... Your reading it wrong.

He was a RoleSTOPPER. They BLOCK people from visiting someone by roleblocking them. They usually also stop kills.

Basically he was a protective that could only protect VTs and Goons.
Going by that logic, weird as it is, Does this seem like a slip from Bob then?

This is fun.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:23 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Spoiler:
In post 832, Bambi Jay wrote:

In post 697, bob3141 wrote: I think teh interestign thing is that the the town roleblocker was simple. Thus his only use was to block the night kill.

Thus although he cant stop any scum pr. He also had no negative utility. i.e. he cant interfere with other town roles.

He was a RoleSTOPPER. They BLOCK people from visiting someone by roleblocking them. They usually also stop kills.

This is fun.

Yh, it's one of the reasons I'm leaning scum on him but I feel like I'm tunneling and reading everything he says from a scum perspective.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 832, Bambi Jay wrote:

This is fun.

100% proof im town. Wouldnt miss a thing like that as scum. I spend allot of time choosing the nigth kill as scum. Looking at the fliped roles and every player to see how each move would play out.

There is reason in every game im scum that the first scum kill is a pr.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

That is bad presumption. A protective is not a role that pops up fmore than half. And is even less likely in game already with a flip rb type role. Only one in all teh games ive played and that rb was heavily gated. (at most could find one scum due to scum rb enabler)

Its bad form to try to dismiss a night kill. There is always a reason and info to be learned.

We have tweet killed over bbmola who would become a confirmed townie. Why dangle bbmola. did they want another day to hunt for his partner? Who was presing him on that.

You have different reasosn for not killing bbmola n1. One they wanted to get him to out his partner or he wasnt shooting for scum that day. So how did his reads change?

You have a tweet death who is a kill against several mislynches that day. So its unlikely that a player still pushing him towards the end of the day is scum.

Now why kill him when it takes one vote of one to two mislynchs.

Then you have chances that he was killed to simply stop a town block forming. If that is so it increases the odds that allo and dany are town. You have him not wanting trollie or mala.

by odds it most likely makes allo/dany/trolii/mala town. And that nk was so not me. A look at all my scum privates would show you that.

my poe for today mav/bambi/germ/cat
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

So... Your saying you would do the opposite of that to align more with your town meta?

Cheeky.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 836, Bambi Jay wrote:So... Your saying you would do the opposite of that to align more with your town meta?

Cheeky.

I see how your avoiding how a tweet death puts you smack bang in any poe.

Scum kill tweat uses it to shade me not knowing that my scum meta means 100% i never make that kill.

oh and meta got nothing to do with it.

oh and bambi lookign at your iso. You have not scum hunted once. In day even as you were aware teh clock was ticking down you didnt try to scum hunt once. And all you did was jump on espresso after he voted titus.

Post 806 was teh nearest. An hour before titus was lynched.

Why no vote? Why no serous push?

Nothing more than saying trollie and mala. Two players that tweet was full against lynching.

He would of lynched me , you, mav, germ , cat. And cat woudl likely of been the last
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

If scum had slipped into his town block. They woudlnt of killed him night one but bbmola instead.

They would of got him to drive the next days mislynch. Killing tweet would cause them to have to push it instead.

Thus tweet was a dead vote. They get one mislynch but then he wants most likely the 3 players that are scum after my mislynch.

But if he dies after my mislynch. The question would of been who woudl of killed him.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:15 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 657, Morning Tweet wrote:BB/Allo/Danyboy is my town block for the end of the day. Mavs and Mala-Madoka-Skelly are runner-ups.
In post 618, Morning Tweet wrote:Bob is my favourite lynch but I can compromise to Titus/Bambi/Espresso as the timer drains. I don't reaaly wanna vote mavs, iDany, or gerain
Since he said he didn't want to lynch Mav or gerain you could reduce it even more to Bambi, Bob, Troliie, CSF.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:17 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.0

mavsfan41 (1) - iDanyboy

Not voting (8) - TheTrollie, Bambi Jay, Cat Scratch Fever, Malakittens, Allomancer, geraintm, mavsfan41, bob3141

(expired on 2020-04-26 23:25:00) remain until day end

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:39 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@bob3141: Your 826 is based in hindsight that BBmola’s role was known (and sure they claimed) by why not bring up Morning Tweet’s demise in 697 (your first post of day 2). With BBmola’s flip, now you’re questioning the Morning Tweet death especially how it clears you with 837? Your series of posts seemed based of the assumption that BBmola’s role was known back when the Morning Tweet kill was made. I understand BBmola claimed but this is now something you’re bringing up AFTER the flip and retroactively trying to play out night 1 with information known after night 2. This seems extremely disingenuous to me and a little too convenient here for you to clear yourself. Idk what the goal was of your series of posts about this topic, but it seems to simply just clear yourself.

Basically what I’m saying is that bob sees BBmola’s flip, then questions the order of the kills ONLY after BBmola flipped aka with info learned in BBmola’s flip and seemingly forcing a clear of himself based off the order of the kill assuming BBmola was the correct kill night 1 when that info was not yet revealed. To bring this up now rather than day 2 basically confirms bob3141’s logic is based on knowledge known now vs back then but framing it as info known all along.

Vote: bob3141
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 839, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 657, Morning Tweet wrote:BB/Allo/Danyboy is my town block for the end of the day. Mavs and Mala-Madoka-Skelly are runner-ups.
In post 618, Morning Tweet wrote:Bob is my favourite lynch but I can compromise to Titus/Bambi/Espresso as the timer drains. I don't reaaly wanna vote mavs, iDany, or gerain
Since he said he didn't want to lynch Mav or gerain you could reduce it even more to Bambi, Bob, Troliie, CSF.

Incorrect see post

He says he reads espresso as slightly town. And that he would pick espresso certainly over trollie and mala.

Thus he read trollie and mala as town. The only person you could say also had bit less motive was mav from that perspective. Certainly not germ.

See how he says he doesnt want to vote mav ger. Not because he town reads them but due to him wanting another lynch. See in post 248. he scum read gera. in 395. he says gera null and next posts gera is either scum doing x or town doign x. That doesnt look like town read to me

He other than me that he wants Titus/Bambi/Espresso

espresso dies. titus claims town pr. Who does he go after if either he cant get me lynched or he gets mislynched. In the same day he was talking on comprising on a player other than me as he sees the vote not goign through. Who does he pick teh next day after espresso flips? bambi. gera and bambi scum team are very much have the incentive to kill tweet over bbmola.

if tweet dies n3. What happens when he dies after the first 3 of his 4 scum reads have been mislynched.

Either tweet will push me and fail or he will comprise on bambi.

Fixed post tag.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:14 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Who's scum then?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 841, mavsfan41 wrote:@bob3141: Your 826 is based in hindsight that BBmola’s role was known (and sure they claimed) by why not bring up Morning Tweet’s demise in 697 (your first post of day 2). With BBmola’s flip, now you’re questioning the Morning Tweet death especially how it clears you with 837? Your series of posts seemed based of the assumption that BBmola’s role was known back when the Morning Tweet kill was made. I understand BBmola claimed but this is now something you’re bringing up AFTER the flip and retroactively trying to play out night 1 with information known after night 2. This seems extremely disingenuous to me and a little too convenient here for you to clear yourself. Idk what the goal was of your series of posts about this topic, but it seems to simply just clear yourself.

Basically what I’m saying is that bob sees BBmola’s flip, then questions the order of the kills ONLY after BBmola flipped aka with info learned in BBmola’s flip and seemingly forcing a clear of himself based off the order of the kill assuming BBmola was the correct kill night 1 when that info was not yet revealed. To bring this up now rather than day 2 basically confirms bob3141’s logic is based on knowledge known now vs back then but framing it as info known all along.

Now thats positioning if i have ever seen it.

I see how you have avoided mentioning anything on bambi. Instead focusing on a tiny part.

I push bambi day one. you defend saying "so far they read like someone who was a replacement in a slow moving game"

next mention. you say you have never played with him before [Post]535[/Vote]

You talk about everyone but bambi. Why dont you tell us what you think of all of bambi actions or lack of actions. What do you think of all his reads.

Instead you focus on the simple fact that scum me would never kill tweet night 1. If i would keep insomnia alive through 3 nights in mini 2114 when teh players scum read couldnt get any harder. Until i got him mislynched.

Why do you think i would kill tweet, over a claimed mason?

Infact on me your turning on hairpin. I push bambi and you flip on me. What has left you feeling so sure bambi is town?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:24 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 841, mavsfan41 wrote:@bob3141: Your 826 is based in hindsight that BBmola’s role was known (and sure they claimed) by why not bring up Morning Tweet’s demise in 697 (your first post of day 2). With BBmola’s flip, now you’re questioning the Morning Tweet death especially how it clears you with 837? Your series of posts seemed based of the assumption that BBmola’s role was known back when the Morning Tweet kill was made. I understand BBmola claimed but this is now something you’re bringing up AFTER the flip and retroactively trying to play out night 1 with information known after night 2. This seems extremely disingenuous to me and a little too convenient here for you to clear yourself. Idk what the goal was of your series of posts about this topic, but it seems to simply just clear yourself.

Basically what I’m saying is that bob sees BBmola’s flip, then questions the order of the kills ONLY after BBmola flipped aka with info learned in BBmola’s flip and seemingly forcing a clear of himself based off the order of the kill assuming BBmola was the correct kill night 1 when that info was not yet revealed.
To bring this up now rather than day 2 basically confirms bob3141’s logic is based on knowledge known now vs back then but framing it as info known all along.

I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean here, the only part I understood is that you find Bob's delayed NKA scummy, what knowledge are you saying Bob has?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:25 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I think you over exaggerating your push on Bambi @bob.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:44 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@iDanyboy: this is going to be easier by setting up a time line, so here we go (hope I can explain this):
Day 1 - BBmola claims Mason (post 358)
Night 1 - Morning Tweet is killed.
Day 2 - bob3141 doesn’t acknowledge Morning Tweet has died or that it’s odd BBmola is still alive or any theory about the motivation for the NK of Morning Tweet. He has done that now. 697 - 781 (bob’s posts in day 2)
At This Point: BBmola has only Claimed and not yet Confirmed
Night 2 - BBmola is killed
Day 3 - BBmola’s role is actually revealed and confirmed to be mason
Bob’s 834 posts suggests the BBmola NK is proof he’s town. 835 questions the order of the NK and Morning Tweet first then BBmola INSTEAD of BBmola first (after BBmola flipped mason).

What happened between day 2 (bob doesn’t acknowledge Morning Tweet’s death) and day 3 (bob is theorizing about a motivation for NKs)?
BBmola flips mason. Now bob goes back through the thread and reads it as if BBmola is KNOWN to have been mason and questions NKs. I understand BBmola claimed, but why doesn’t bob mention how he survived the night when there was a claim but no flip?

bob’s suggesting here that BBmola should’ve been NK’ed first instead of Morning Tweet as BBmola was the mason. But ONLY after BBmola flipped mason. If the order of the NKs was this important to bob, he would’ve questioned why Morning Tweet was killed during posting in day 2 and NOT after BBmola flipped mason. Now he questions the order with his premise of leaving the mason alive (post 835). Mason wasn’t confirmed until after night 2 and therefore questioning the mason now vs question the mason being left alive in day 2 seems retroactively applying knowledge of the confirmed Mason role for BBmola. Does that make sense? Not sure if I explain it properly.

I think bob is misleading in his timeline of events to falsely clear himself and throw suspicion on a certain group with intentions of securing a mislynch.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:48 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Maybe an easier way to explain this:
BBmola claims mason and not killed
Bob: doesn’t acknowledge this
BBmola flips mason.
Bob: why wasn’t the mason killed night 1?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:05 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 848, mavsfan41 wrote:Maybe an easier way to explain this:
BBmola claims mason and not killed
Bob: doesn’t acknowledge this
BBmola flips mason.
Bob: why wasn’t the mason killed night 1?
It feel’s like a weak reason to vote him out together with the fact that you just vote the first ‘scummy’ thing that happens makes me think your not genuinely scum hunting, and the fact that bob ignored my question about asking him who’s scum makes me think this is scum theatre so I’m just want to wait for some other people to chime in.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”