egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:14 am

Post by egospray »

In post 2526, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Egospray (bugspray and GeorgeBailey) - still one of the best info lynches, but has improved since my past readlist and i want to trust cappy on this. I'd want to have a flip mostly to see what happens afterwards.
If I flip Scum/Town how would that change your reads?

I still don't understand why you keep saying there's all this info that can come from my lynch when the Smol Might wagon is the largest and fastest we've had today.

-gb
Secret Hydra of GeorgeBailey and Bugspray
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Mikoto and Kuroko »

In post 2575, egospray wrote:
In post 2526, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Egospray (bugspray and GeorgeBailey) - still one of the best info lynches, but has improved since my past readlist and i want to trust cappy on this. I'd want to have a flip mostly to see what happens afterwards.
If I flip Scum/Town how would that change your reads?

I still don't understand why you keep saying there's all this info that can come from my lynch when the Smol Might wagon is the largest and fastest we've had today.

-gb
Yes, your flip could change my reads quite a bit. That's also true for smol might though, only less so.

The second instance of your wagon that happened around page 1700 is going to be a pivotal point for sorting this game imo. If you flip town i think Searchers has significantly more scum equity for how he switched on you at the time. If you flip scum, i'm bopping Cappy hard and i'm going to look at people who refused to join on the first instance of your wagon.

-Farkran
Bitmap (Mikoto) & Farkran (Kuroko)
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:30 am

Post by egospray »

In post 2576, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:only less so.
Explain. Looking back, the people that voted me were: Spiffy, Despair, The Searchers. Two are on the Smol Might wagon right now, and one is pushing a smaller wagon.

I still don't see how my wagon is different from Smol Might's.

-gb
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:32 am

Post by egospray »

In post 2574, Blake X Yang wrote:What makes Smol Might's disinterest different from Egospray's?

-Blake
You think i'm disinterested in the game?

-gb
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

Interesting. I could have sworn your slot had less activity throughout the game.

Question withdrawn.

-Blake
Hydra of Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Despair Night »

In post 2578, egospray wrote:
In post 2574, Blake X Yang wrote:What makes Smol Might's disinterest different from Egospray's?

-Blake
You think i'm disinterested in the game?

-gb
Yes

-Totally Blake
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:50 am

Post by egospray »

k
-gb
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:51 am

Post by egospray »

you fucking tripped me out why did i think that was blake

-gb
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Despair Night »

Me and Blake are one and the same
Cappy
Cappy
Goon
Cappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Cappy »

The same what

- Silver Bullet
Hectic and Pink Ball
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Despair Night »

Dinosaur
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Mikoto and Kuroko »

In post 2577, egospray wrote:
In post 2576, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:only less so.
Explain. Looking back, the people that voted me were: Spiffy, Despair, The Searchers. Two are on the Smol Might wagon right now, and one is pushing a smaller wagon.

I still don't see how my wagon is different from Smol Might's.

-gb
Your wagon restarted when you had 0 votes, by 3 people who were mutually scumreading each other up to that point, who also refused to join the first instance of your wagon.

A lot of people that recently joined on smol might have basically given up with day 1 and only want to end the day because they're clueless - that's my interpretation of the current sentiment that pushes smol might, there isn't any particular confident scumread on the slot. It's a lurker slot, his flip will be useful to evaluate those who started the wagon if he's scum, won't be particularly effective if it flips town because everyone can easily say "eh, top wagon, close to deadline, we needed a flip and we picked wrong".

-Farkran
Bitmap (Mikoto) & Farkran (Kuroko)
Cappy
Cappy
Goon
Cappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Cappy »

In post 2585, Despair Night wrote:Dinosaur
Rawr
Hectic and Pink Ball
Equitable Androids
Equitable Androids
Goon
Equitable Androids
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Equitable Androids »

Cappy, can you check the hood? I need your advice on something.

I'll admit Farkan is right that I am stuck. Smol is my biggest scumread but I don't have enough strong scumreads. I am hoping that's due to IRL.

~Titus
Gobbledygook and Titus
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:19 am

Post by egospray »

In post 2586, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Your wagon restarted when you had 0 votes, by 3 people who were mutually scumreading each other up to that point, who also refused to join the first instance of your wagon.

A lot of people that recently joined on smol might have basically given up with day 1 and only want to end the day because they're clueless - that's my interpretation of the current sentiment that pushes smol might, there isn't any particular confident scumread on the slot. It's a lurker slot, his flip will be useful to evaluate those who started the wagon if he's scum, won't be particularly effective if it flips town because everyone can easily say "eh, top wagon, close to deadline, we needed a flip and we picked wrong".

-Farkran
That's fair but I still think you're underestimating how much the Smol Might wagon gives. Since if this flips town, the people who have been hard pushing looks worse than those policy lynching.

I still think Smol Might has a good chance of flipping scum. And I don't think disinterest is AI.

-gb
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:20 am

Post by egospray »

In post 2585, Despair Night wrote:Dinosaur
open the door
get on the floor

-gb
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

did
flavor's
partner die somehow? why are they posting solo?

-yang
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

titus/ego/spiffy/smol
... 4 people... less than 2 days.

mmmm.

-yang
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:54 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 2592, Blake X Yang wrote:itus/ego/spiffy/smol... 4 people... less than 2 days.

mmmm.
RIP Gobble

-gb
GeorgeBailey
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:55 am

Post by egospray »

In post 2593, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 2592, Blake X Yang wrote:itus/ego/spiffy/smol... 4 people... less than 2 days.

mmmm.
RIP Gobble

-gb
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Despair Night »

Deb not posting is scum indicative

Give me my credit
Equitable Androids
Equitable Androids
Goon
Equitable Androids
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:00 am

In post 2592, Blake X Yang wrote:
titus/ego/spiffy/smol
... 4 people... less than 2 days.

mmmm.

-yang
? Confused.

~Titus
Gobbledygook and Titus
Equitable Androids
Equitable Androids
Goon
Equitable Androids
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:39 am

People on the Smol wagon?
Gobbledygook and Titus
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:40 am

Post by egospray »

People who are super Town, of course.

-gb
Feminist Blocc
Feminist Blocc
Goon
Feminist Blocc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Feminist Blocc »

In post 2334, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 2322, Feminist Blocc wrote:ok, why do you think scum!Ircher specifically would tell people to stop discussing events?
Seems like an easy and LAMIST thing to do. Of course people will stop discussing the event, they eventually end. I don't really see any reason for Town to get annoyed at people talking about a part of the game that's obviously important to the main thread.

-gb
Sorry but can you explain why it's lamist please?
In post 2346, Despair Night wrote:never say why they’re scum
ok
In post 2381, Disaster Artists wrote:Boon PT slipped into the main thread for the first time ever
It was a signed hydra post, so I don't think it was a pt slip personally. I mean, from what I've seen in the past scum hydras almost always communicate with their mains?
In post 2385, The Searchers wrote:
In post 2344, Feminist Blocc wrote:Okay but I don't really understand why you'd think this. Like, they did give reasons and explanations for their read they essentially said they wouldn't want to push a lynch on you themselves by saying "if this slot is getting lynched I won't be the one leading it", and they also put Egospray as someone they wouldn't want to lynch which I think would be poor survivalist strategy at this point if they really were just flailing around, so why did they do all of that if they're really just trying to expand the lynchpool?
you may be right on this and their posts have gotten more reasonable
but again and again I'm going back to the 1v1 from earlier though
the reaction was too ridiculous to be town

SC
I'm curious at to what like your initial thought process was w/ the attack on you being just a way to expand the lynchpool though. Like, what was it that made you come to the conclusion that Krazy was just attacking you to expand the lynchpool earlier?

i don't think DA is trying to sow discord; his reasoning seems somewhat fair and followable throughout his interaction with Silver Bullet. I'm referring to the part that was mainly about Flavortown to be clear.
In post 2475, Despair Night wrote:not sure if I’m really built for something like this
:shifty:
In post 2546, Spiffybringer wrote:it's honestly not worth the hosts finding a replacement for a slot that's going to get lynched anyway.
yeah this seems especially true in a hydra game.
In post 2555, SirCakez wrote:rekt

SC
:lol:

since we're doing readslists and most ppl don't seem to have a read on my slot I guess I should do a readslist it seems like a good idea

{DA, Blake x yang, Imperium} seem the most town right now. The first two based off play (i think these are the two reads other than Searchers i've talked aboutsomewhat in depth in the rest of my ISO, they seem really town in general) The third seems town but it's mainly because of Nacho's claim; they claimed lightning rod for 2 nights and after thinking about it I still don't really get how that works as a scum-role.

{DN, BHD, Cappy, Lati@s} are somewhat town. Insomnia's case on me seems confbiased at this point but I think originally him digging into my ISO and seeing all these patterns he's claiming about my play and pushing them and trying to sort through meta, is overall more likely to come from town who genuinely thinks they're on to a pattern and keeps trying to dig deeper. I've also kind of felt that slot to be town all game? W/ BHD I remember finding myself kinda mindmelding with Pops at multiple points and yeah I have generally liked their posting. Cappy and Lati@s I have less specific reasons for but I feel like these slots are good in general and I have liked them and not had any problems.

My kind-of-null-but-more-likely-to-be-town-probably bucket is {Spiffbringer, NL}. Spiffbringer has posted a lot and idk I haven't had any problems with them but they don't feel as towny as the ppl in the above bracket idk. NL hasn't really done anything but iirc a lot of people have said this is Maria's town meta so they're probably more likely to be town than average.

Null/neutral bracket is {Foxy, mitiko}. Frankly I don't have any opinion on Foxy really sorry. Mitiko slot is more complex, I initially slotted them as town because they felt like they were in-depth analyzing things and their wallposting w/ Blake felt like it should be a TvT thing. I looked at the undertale semi open which people were mentioning iirc and they were scum and making a lot of walls so I realized i was probably being lazy there and that read didn't mean anything. I've kind of just not found anything that's a good green flag or red flag here, to be sure they're producing a lot of content and posts but tbh all of it feels to me like either town or scum could make it. Their case on me was a lot less towny than insomnia's in my opinion since the core of the case was basically "Datisi is playing the events but not mafia so this slot definitely must be scum." with a side of "Ausuka has done nothing" in there which all felt really weak. So when I first read it I thought it was probably a scum push but then multiple people have expressed some sort of sentiment that scum would want to play in minigames much more than town and playing minigames is scummy, so they're definitely not alone in that regard, and if you do think that our slot being scum is a fairly natural conclusion to draw. So again I guess I just don't really know w/ this slot I guess I'll try and see how their read progresses?

{smol might, flavortown} have dissappeared from the game, slightly scummy but not much content. We'll probably end up lynching SM today and I'm sure FL will blow up the thread eventually so maybe I can try and read it then.

{searchers} obv has kinda been my scumread all game etc, starting to like them more than I did before but I still have problems with this slot which I think I have expressed quite a few times in my ISO despite what insomnia seems to be saying.

VOTE: Smol Night

willing to just join this wagon at this point since they seem to have flaked and 2 replacement slots are needed for a slot that seems like it's dying imminently. i think this is l-3.

-aus
Ausuka & Datisi hydra!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”