EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:47 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

If Chronos continues to coast, we should look at her more closely tomorrow.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:24 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 2.3
Egix96 (4) - gobbledygook, Chronos, alimdia, EspressoPatronum [L-2]

momo (3) - Sujimichi, Egix96, Churros
gobbledygook (1) - momo
pisskop (1) - Titus

Not voting: eyestott, pisskop

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2020-04-17 13:45:00) or when a lynch is reached.

Churros is V/LA until Monday.
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:36 am

Post by TemporalLich »

eyestott and pisskop have been prodded.
time will end
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 845, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 824, Egix96 wrote:I find it strange that you think a claimed duplicator could have investigated you.
Just because someone claims a role does not mean they are that role. Why do you find this strange when gobbledygook’s opening post for Day 2 was an unexplained vote on me?
So you were confident enough that Gobble was town to presume that he was just town playing fancy, rather than scum faking a guilty on you?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:28 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 848, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 847, Titus wrote:VOTE: pisskop

Is anyone TRing him at all? He's coasting, doing nothing which is exactly what his prior slot did.
I'm not TRing him, but I recall pisskop's scum game being more active. He was quite involved as scum in Mainstream Mafia II. I don't think I've played any other games with him though.

I'm more inclined to vote Egix today. I will consider going with you on pisskop tomorrow if I'm wrong on Egix.
pisskop was lurky the last two times I played with him as scum. Generally he is active though.
Why are you more comfortable with Egix despite the fact that I am on him and also was your biggest suspect coming into today?
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:07 am

Post by pisskop »

i been prodded
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:08 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 854, gobbledygook wrote:pisskop was lurky the last two times I played with him as scum. Generally he is active though.
I really dont know if using meta is the way to read me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Ill be online intermittently. May or may not get here. I wont flake though
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

EP, why are you voting on a wagon you completely scumread everyone on?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:06 am

In post 858, Titus wrote:EP, why are you voting on a wagon you completely scumread everyone on?
Gobble is my only SR on it. Alimdia is one of my top town + Chronos used to be up there, too. Chronos is more null town now + is subject to change based on her future participation (or lacktherof).

To answer @Gobble's question, too... if I'm right about Egix + gobble, I know that gobble has no problem bussing a scum buddy. He did it to nsg in TM20 despite it being a white flag game.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:07 am

In post 854, gobbledygook wrote:

Is anyone TRing him at all? He's coasting, doing nothing which is exactly what his prior slot did.
I'm not TRing him, but I recall pisskop's scum game being more active. He was quite involved as scum in Mainstream Mafia II. I don't think I've played any other games with him though.

I'm more inclined to vote Egix today. I will consider going with you on pisskop tomorrow if I'm wrong on Egix.
pisskop was lurky the last two times I played with him as scum. Generally he is active though.
Why are you more comfortable with Egix despite the fact that I am on him and also was your biggest suspect coming into today?
Answered above. Can you link me the pisskop games you're referring to?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 859, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 858, Titus wrote:EP, why are you voting on a wagon you completely scumread everyone on?
Gobble is my only SR on it. Alimdia is one of my top town + Chronos used to be up there, too. Chronos is more null town now + is subject to change based on her future participation (or lacktherof).

To answer @Gobble's question, too... if I'm right about Egix + gobble, I know that gobble has no problem bussing a scum buddy. He did it to nsg in TM20 despite it being a white flag game.
Ok. I think that EP is solidly town now.
To clarify why I did what I did to NSG in that game... it was because NSG played right into her scum meta. In order to have any chance to survive that game I had to bus her, especially with how awfully Day 1 was going for the team as a whole. If that had been anyone else, or at least someone with a non-obvious scum meta, I would not have bussed there.

These are the games where pisskop was scum, EP.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81849
https://forfm.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81628
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by eyestott »

I need to look through Egix' posts and the cases against him, which I seem to have missed! Merry Easter and a happy Quarantine to you all!
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:20 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 850, EspressoPatronum wrote:If Chronos continues to coast, we should look at her more closely tomorrow.
HOw did pisskop become Chronos?

Also, everyones coasting man, incl me lol
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:52 am

In post 863, alimdia wrote:

In post 850, EspressoPatronum wrote:If Chronos continues to coast, we should look at her more closely tomorrow.
HOw did pisskop become Chronos?
Those posts are separate. I agree with Titus that pisskop is coasting, but I was saying in that Chronos is coasting.
Also, everyones coasting man, incl me lol
Your activity may be lower, but look at Chronos' activity today. She has 3 or 4 posts that are no more than a few words. I recall her being quiet towards the end of D1, too.

I don't think that makes her scum, but she certainly looks less towny as a result.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by momo »

Why is there so little traction on the gobble wagon? Why are people townreading him?
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:49 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Momo, do you think I do what I did with regards to my claim, as scum?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Churros »

Gonna give this game more love tonight. Not enough time in lunch break.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 865, momo wrote:Why is there so little traction on the gobble wagon?
It might be because you're not trusted enough.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:34 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Chronos has been prodded.
time will end
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Churros »

I'm here

Seen the above

Chronos is not really a town read anymore
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 831, gobbledygook wrote:Churros, what is it about today that makes you think Egix is town?
I think I wasn't clear. When I saw scum!Egix play, I distinctly remember my scum radar going off on him in the first few pages. His posting seemed...very forced, and his whole nature political not necessarily in his play but also in his tone. It felt like a pseudo-intelectual trying to put up a show of being someone balanced and trustworthy. I don't necessarily town read the slot, I just don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be.

I was just looking at Egix wagon to see how it was formed and this is what I came up with:

You voted Egix first after having voted Suji. No one really seemed much interested in Suji vs You other than a few people. Now after you comes Chronos with a naked vote, alimdia with a naked vote on Egix after saying that NK likely points to momo, and EP says that he's now town reading momo and votes Egix anyway.

Not exactly what I see as a great wagon. Titus vanity voting pisskop when there's momo one of her scum reads with a wagon rivaling Egix also makes me go "hmm".

Like, everyone is been hedging on momo but everyone votes elsewhere?

I don't like that?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Churros »

I don't like EP going soft on Titus either. It looks more like scum flaking now that Titus is pushing him less than a real read.

Titus was on your ass 24/7 yesterday but only after she goes a bit silent on you, you realize that her aggressiveness can be town-indicative?

(by the way it's definitely not from my experience, scum!titus cases are always horseshit for me while town!Titus cases are more understandable, another reason I was SR the slot)

With all due respect I don't feel scum!Titus knows how to push her cases other than being loud about weird logic. At least it's what I saw from large theme heroes mafia and another game which I don't remember the name.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Churros »

Eyesott/Pisskop, what do you think of actually being useful and voting someone? or doing anything, really.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Churros »

I just realized we've less time than I was imagining until deadline. I might need to check this game more often during this day.

Ali if the NK points to momo, why voting Egix?

I think Chronos is gonna flake out, gonna wait for replacement there.

(You really should freeze deadline when replacing him TL)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”