Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.1

mavsfan41 (1) - iDanyboy
bob3141 (1) - mavsfan41
Bambi Jay (1) - Cat Scratch Fever

Not voting (6) - TheTrollie, Bambi Jay, Malakittens, Allomancer, geraintm, bob3141

(expired on 2020-04-26 23:25:00) remain until day end

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.
Last edited by SirCakez on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:10 am

Post by iDanyboy »

It's a soft town read but I don't have many town reads so it's all I got. I don't think CSF has even been very active it was just the timing off the post gives me a town read. I don't know who you are talking about when you're talking about other people being loud but not much I have read in this day phase bar Bob's post has helped me get a read on them.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: gera

For now placing this vote. Posts lately been rubbing me the wrong way so this feels I like a good place to start
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:23 am

Post by TheTrollie »

I'll let them talk in the PT and theyll make the final decision but there is a scenario where we are in lylo tomorrow AND scum have control of the neighborhood pt and can force a mislynch.

If the claims happen today, scum isn't able to coordinate a fake claim gambit pushing us into a 1v1 situation in lylo. If we lynch town today, tomorrow we have 4 town left, 3 scum and a neighborhood of 2-4 depending on what goes down. all it takes is 1 scum in that PT for all 3 scum to be able to coordinate claims that would put us in a bad situation come D4.

Claiming the neighborhood today just gives town the same info that scum might already have. if BB+co did well and the neighborhood is 4 town, claiming doesn't do much anyway, other than to minimize the 1 in 5 chance that the non-neighbor townie gets lynched.

I really think it's the right move
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Allomancer »

I'm not sure I see the benefit of a neighborhood claim. I get the idea that if scum know the mason we should too, but I don't see how a neighborhood claim without the mason claiming helps.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 874, Malakittens wrote:
In post 873, iDanyboy wrote:Scum are just sitting back chilling so CSF is probably town at this point.
Eh that’s kinda of a soft reason to town read someone. Both town and scum can be active and let’s be real. There’s other people that are louder than CSF and you’re not town reading them.

Also I’m not really a big fan of having the mason claim yet but that’s just me.

I think the mason + the neighbors should talk. You never know they may have all town in it right now and scum are just hoping that everyone says yes so they know who to kill next
Can you remind me who you're townreading?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Bambi Jay

Can we have reads from you on every player. Who dod you think is sure town and why?

Who do you think is scum and why?

Why did you not stringly push for someone else to be day two lynch? Since you clearly from your posts implied titus was town. Yet not even a vote
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:00 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 879, Allomancer wrote:I'm not sure I see the benefit of a neighborhood claim. I get the idea that if scum know the mason we should too, but I don't see how a neighborhood claim without the mason claiming helps.
Because tomorrow, in LYLO, scum can coordinate a fabricated fake/counterclaim to the town-neighbors and it'll be up to us to figure out who is telling the truth or lose the game.

There is no risk that scum controls the neighborhood claim now because (a) if they do then it divulges multiple scum (whoever cooporates in the fake) (b) we know there is a mason and we know that at least one other neighbor can confirm the mason.

We don't need the mason outed now necessarily, but we DO need to know who is in the neighborhood to prevent a scum-controlled neighborhood from forcing us into a 1-v-1 in lylo

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:39 pm

In post 882, TheTrollie wrote:Because tomorrow, in LYLO, scum can coordinate a fabricated fake/counterclaim to the town-neighbors
The neighbors aren't confirmed town though.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:40 pm

Gerain, are you still scumreading Trollie?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well Molla was a major town read for me, but with him dead..
I’m slightly townreading allo and I have a gut town read on trollie, but that’s prob wrong in hindsight considering what he’s pushing rn
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:23 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Malakittens: you’ve voted geraintm today for the lack of content and some less than enthusiastic posts today. Looking over day 3 posts, Allomancer could be classified similarly. Thoughts? You reading Allomancer in the same way as Geraintm?
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:10 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 883, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 882, TheTrollie wrote:Because tomorrow, in LYLO, scum can coordinate a fabricated fake/counterclaim to the town-neighbors
Exactly. the neighborhood in Lylo with us knowing it exists and BB dead. the neighborhood is more likely to be benefiting scum rn then town.

we cant confirm any claims tomorrow when it matters - unless we lynch scum today

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 886, mavsfan41 wrote:@Malakittens: you’ve voted geraintm today for the lack of content and some less than enthusiastic posts today. Looking over day 3 posts, Allomancer could be classified similarly. Thoughts? You reading Allomancer in the same way as Geraintm?

Why do you want players pushing allomancer over germatin?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:38 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 884, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Gerain, are you still scumreading Trollie?
I see no reason to really change my opinion on them, they haven't done anything to put them in the town pile for me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:40 am

Post by geraintm »

I have no opinion on the outing of the neighbourhood one way or the other, but wish people would agree on a point of view quicky because otherwise it is going to linger the rest of the day. may I suggest if within 24 hours it hasn't been outed, then people agree to drop the topic
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 887, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 883, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Exactly. the neighborhood in Lylo with us knowing it exists and BB dead. the neighborhood is more likely to be benefiting scum rn then town.

we cant confirm any claims tomorrow when it matters - unless we lynch scum today

something the neighbours and the mason have to think on.

The mason needs to look at if how likely it is if the scum already know who he is.

If scum are in enighbourhood, then they already know

if its all town. Then the neighbours defacto declaring themselves not the mason. Will likely still result in said mason being outed to scum.

It all comes down to how confident they are in their neighbours. If they are sure their town then best hold off for atleast one more day.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 888, bob3141 wrote:
In post 886, mavsfan41 wrote:@Malakittens: you’ve voted geraintm today for the lack of content and some less than enthusiastic posts today. Looking over day 3 posts, Allomancer could be classified similarly. Thoughts? You reading Allomancer in the same way as Geraintm?

And just to be clear i realy do not liek your push all game on allomancer. Its one of the biggest reasons fow why i scum read you?
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Guess the neighbors don't have to reveal if they don't wanna. Feels weird though to know that they exist like that.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

I think the masons and neighbours are safe

if mav, germ and bambi are not in it. As i reckon their prob the scum team
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:17 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 894, bob3141 wrote:I think the masons and neighbours are safe

Not scum, just on holiday this week and Easter long weekend, so not at computer much so not typing often. Lazy not scum :)

Sorry
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:23 am

In post 885, Malakittens wrote:Well Molla was a major town read for me, but with him dead..
I’m slightly townreading allo and I have a gut town read on trollie, but that’s prob wrong in hindsight considering what he’s pushing rn
Why is gera a better vote than Bambi?
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 894, bob3141 wrote:I think the masons and neighbours are safe

Can you explain your read on geraint?
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:27 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 892, bob3141 wrote:

And just to be clear i realy do not liek your push all game on allomancer. Its one of the biggest reasons fow why i scum read you?
For 888: I’m not pushing Allomancer over geraintm. What I’m actually asking is why there are two players with similar posting patterns in regard to day 3 but why Malakittens finds Geraintm scummy and not Allomancer (or find Allomancer town and Geraintm not). This question would have been asked had Malakittens voted Allomancer and not Geraintm but only I would ask about thoughts of Geraintm.

With regards to the post of yours I’ve quoted above, I don’t think I’ve actually been pushing Allomancer. Ive has him on my radar, but there were better targets. So I actually ISO’ed myself and did a ctrl+F on “Allomancer” and I haven’t pushed him at all. The biggest push I had was possibly theorizing that if scum had been on the day 1 wagon on YOU, it likely would’ve been either Paragon (who was replaced by Titus) and Allomancer. That’s it.

This is now another misleadingly framed post (the first being the timeline argument with the subsequent “this clears me”). Now that you’ve thrown shade at me for a blatantly false premise and have thrown shade at others in your misleading post about the NK order, this pings me as you throwing anything at the wall and see what sticks with LYLO so close to you and your scum buddies.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 898, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 892, bob3141 wrote:

For 888: I’m not pushing Allomancer over geraintm. What I’m actually asking is why there are two players with similar posting patterns in regard to day 3 but why Malakittens finds Geraintm scummy and not Allomancer (or find Allomancer town and Geraintm not). This question would have been asked had Malakittens voted Allomancer and not Geraintm but only I would ask about thoughts of Geraintm.

With regards to the post of yours I’ve quoted above, I don’t think I’ve actually been pushing Allomancer. Ive has him on my radar, but there were better targets. So I actually ISO’ed myself and did a ctrl+F on “Allomancer” and I haven’t pushed him at all. The biggest push I had was possibly theorizing that if scum had been on the day 1 wagon on YOU, it likely would’ve been either Paragon (who was replaced by Titus) and Allomancer. That’s it.

This is now another misleadingly framed post (the first being the timeline argument with the subsequent “this clears me”). Now that you’ve thrown shade at me for a blatantly false premise and have thrown shade at others in your misleading post about the NK order, this pings me as you throwing anything at the wall and see what sticks with LYLO so close to you and your scum buddies.

So you admit you did infact push that slot. The way you want about suggesting allomancer coudl eb scum on my wagon. Reeked of fence sitting. In fact when ever you have mention allomancer it has always felt scum motivated.

And you response reeks of deflection too. See i never said how much you have pushed him this game or how. Only that i dont like your pushs there this game. But when ever you interact with that slot. its messy.

"Allomancer and Paragon I’m so torn on" from post In that posts every lien just looks like fence, liek your probing to see if you can get one of them lynched. As if you were town why woudl you say the quoted part. You wouldnt say you were torn between them. Feels to much like you were teasing to see if you could push a scum read on one of them. You would say you were town leaning them if it was genuine based on the context either side.

In the same posts you dismiss any push on bambi.

Also why have you not answered why you have yet to interact with bambi. With you only real interaction on him being were you said he just looked liek rep in trying to catch up. What do you think of him now?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”