Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Ginngie »

The soul read can last me enough that people understand I'm not a good Day 1 target and I get that and I only get better the longer the game goes.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Ginngie »

oh god beer 3 is speaking I think.

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 797, Hectic wrote:I keep thinking Ginngie is spelt as Giingie too! Is that because you've been spelling it wrong since the start?
I swear to god I just looked at it before and it was Giingie. Mandala effect in real time!

HURT: momo
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Ginngie »

btw Idunko if this was intentionally but I hope hectic used that dd thing to catch me up with the game cuz i used that to help me get reads on whats going on.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Yall can call me Ginny or Gin or Ginnie if you like that ie

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 760, Farkset wrote:The dichotomy isn't described by that last sentence - i mean, those would be the scummy people who interacted poorly around spring. The true dichotomy is wk vs attack, and those can be sorted by spring flip.
I think he's saying it'll be easier to spot scum either TMIing her as town, or chainsaw defending her if we have a flip, and not that he's assuming everyone around her is doing one of the two. By examining those with "poor interactions" with her. Eh, I don't think it'll be "easier", but we'll know which if the two to look for I guess.

I'll get to the rest of your questions tomorrow. I must sleep.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Hectic »

Glad I could help, Ginny!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Ginngie »

has anyone called me town tho cuz that concerns me

Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Ame »

Good Night!

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Hectic »

Are you trying to haunt my dreams with whatever that is or soemthing

Good night
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 628, Farkset wrote:
In post 616, Ginngie wrote: Cop: Hectic
Vig: momo
Neighborize: mastina
I'd like a followup on this, the story was interesting

-Farkran
sure

Cop hectic because I'm pretty much buddied up to him rn for his story thing and i'm going to have a hard time voting him
vig momoo policy, i person cant stan playing with him
neighborize mastina because in a PT we can do anything and id do anything to have have a pt with mastina

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 808, Ame wrote:Good Night!

HURT: Ames[/Ames]

I' not playing games

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 811, Ginngie wrote:HURT: Ames[/Ames]
drunk mafia best mafia

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 767, Ame wrote:So I've been thinking about this and I think it's best I claim. When I die, I become a treestump and the lynch mechanic activates. I've been trying to play in a way so as to draw the night kill, but with two claims now and seeing as FOC's, in particular, suggests a strong PR, I think that's probably not happening. So I'm claiming now to suggest that perhaps vig can aim for me tonight? I think there may be another way to activate the mechanic also because it says it will activate when I die
unless
it's already activated.
Are you insane? Do you want scum to auto - win by roleblocking you without end?

Do NOT join the quest, at least.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Pine »

Cool, I'm feeling much better than I was earlier. I had a nap, finished watching
Archer
, made myself a primo quality homemade quesadilla, played Rainbox Six Siege with my mates while drinking a silly amount of whiskey, won some matches, ran out of whiskey, lost some matches, started in on the rum, and remembered I had both ginger beer and lime juice, so made myself a Dark & Stormy.

I'm feeling hella better. Thanks for being supportive, you guys, especially Ame and Ginny.

Still happy with my SL vote. choo choo.

Going to bed now <3
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Flight of the Conchords »

In post 682, Raya36 wrote:I didn't like this. He was asked four times in total I think. "Not an interesting question" is a bad excuse when people ask questions generally to improve their reads. I consider avoiding questions anti-town at best.
Ask me dumb questions, then you're gonna get ignored, kid.
In post 749, springlullaby wrote:I'm available to vote Farkan.
Didn't want to discuss reads today but since Jemaine already started.
I do scumread Farkset. Quite hard.
That slot needs to be lynched at the first opportunity.
The scum motivation coming from them is really obvious to me.

- Bret
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 814, Pine wrote:Cool, I'm feeling much better than I was earlier. I had a nap, finished watching
Archer
, made myself a primo quality homemade quesadilla, played Rainbox Six Siege with my mates while drinking a silly amount of whiskey, won some matches, ran out of whiskey, lost some matches, started in on the rum, and remembered I had both ginger beer and lime juice, so made myself a Dark & Stormy.

I'm feeling hella better. Thanks for being supportive, you guys, especially Ame and Ginny.

Still happy with my SL vote. choo choo.

Going to bed now <3
This is insufficient.
Why are you happy with your vote.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 809, Hectic wrote:Are you trying to haunt my dreams with whatever that is or soemthing
You did say you wanted mafiascum dreams.
In post 813, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 767, Ame wrote:So I've been thinking about this and I think it's best I claim. When I die, I become a treestump and the lynch mechanic activates. I've been trying to play in a way so as to draw the night kill, but with two claims now and seeing as FOC's, in particular, suggests a strong PR, I think that's probably not happening. So I'm claiming now to suggest that perhaps vig can aim for me tonight? I think there may be another way to activate the mechanic also because it says it will activate when I die
unless
it's already activated.
Are you insane? Do you want scum to auto - win by roleblocking you without end?

Do NOT join the quest, at least.
That's not how roleblock works.
Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Farkset »

In post 762, Ame wrote:
In post 760, Farkset wrote:The dichotomy isn't described by that last sentence - i mean, those would be the scummy people who interacted poorly around spring. The true dichotomy is wk vs attack, and those can be sorted by spring flip.
Could you rephrase this? I don't know what it's saying. Who specifically would you scum read from Spring's flip based on the way she has been treated so far. Earlier you implied that you would scum read me and Lady upon a town flip. Is this the case? This is the third time I'm asking this btw.
As for the rpg, i want to see what hectic ends up concluding. And it's a fun read.
I'm referring to your . Did you mention Hectics cyoa thing somewhere?
Yes, sorry. If springlullaby flips town, those who attacked her hard have higher scum equity and i'll be more incline to believe her most confident defenders have been TMIing her. If she flips scum, the strong attackers have less scum equity and i would look into those who attacked her attackers. Rarely scum do whiteknight their partners this early in the game - if they go about defending them, it's usually more subtle, such as a low-to-moderate chainsaw defense tactic.

That said, this does not guarantee a confident read on anyone, and currently my main reads are that springlullaby and conchorde are independently scummy for their dayplay. Lady Chloe, and to a lesser extent you for wanting springlullaby as a leader, are dependent on her flip.

Also 556 is from Kerset, i think he's asking what RPG mechanics are you referring to, which would be xp and levelup.

-Farkran
Hydra of Farkran and Kerset
Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Farkset »

unless
it's already activated.
This looks… dangerous, and misconceived. You said you have been trying to draw the nk, but now you're making a claim that basically validates your survival forever, unless there is specifically a vig in the setup? I mean… it's not even scum motivated, unless scum knows for sure that there is NOT a vig in the setup - you seem to be taking an unnecessary high risk from the town by claiming this, which scum would probably just shut up about, but as town it's a pretty terrible claim, once again unless you know that there IS a vig in the setup. Hmmm.

-Farkran
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by springlullaby »

^ Farkscum trying to fish more.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Reminder, role discussion is actively hurtful to town at this point.

DO NOT ENGAGE WITH FISHING

DO NOT REVEAL INFO TO CONFIRM OR DENY WHETHER LYNCH CAN BE ACHIEVED VIA OTHER MECHANICS
Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Farkset »

In post 777, Lady Chloe wrote:Farkran,
In post 699, Farkset wrote:Well i was going to wait for lady chloe but this is taking a turn for the worse so i feel i need to step in now.

1) Capturing doesn't force anyone to claim. You are not removed from the game if you don't, you just lose 1 xp, up to 2 considering that you cannot train if you wanted to. Spring claimed on her own, and that was a terrible claim both in timing and nature. Voyeur is an uncommon enough role to assume no counterclaim would happen, and a weak enough role to validate surviving n1.

2) I find it very unlikely that a town PR only costs 1 xp to upgrade, even if it is a bad role. She said she misread, but then she never claimed the correct amount. After claiming role and xp, there was nothing to prevent her from telling the whole truth.

3) Spring votes end day in after calling multiple people scum with great conviction. Inconsistent and survivalistic, and the timing of the vote sounds like sheeping chloe. This is reason A for believing spring is being either defended by scum or TMIed town, but scum is more likely

4) Post is incredibly lamisty and assumes people have forced spring into a claim. It is not true. This is reason B.

I can compromise capturing conchord or chloe if not spring. I'm not voting day end to avoid wagonomics.

-Farkran
In post 737, Farkset wrote:Chloe, i scumlean you - i have no issues with you as a person. I feel the need to correct wrong opinions and providing my own, but i don't want you to stop talking.

As you can see, i'm not immune to mistakes though.

-Farkran
I am not convinced by your latter post. You've already begun to say that you'd compromise on capturing me and two other players, instead of truly evaluating why I hold the opinions I do.

Your thirst for asserting your opinion over others while deeming not doing so - being the more scum-indicative approach - may come from a town mindset,
if not scum who tries to control the narrative.

I added my reasons to Hectic's list for why no capture has a benefit.

Can you enlighten me on how you read Hectic and Springlullaby's interactions?
I think that calling for day end when springlullaby is the main wagon is suspicious, especially when springlullaby immediately sheeped you into that. I was mistaken about the xp loss upon capture, but now that it has been brought to our attention that ONLY SCUM lose xp when captured, it's even better and i see literally no reason why we should not capture today. Worst case scenario we're blocking a voyeur, best case scenario we're roleblocking a scum PR and putting it (very likely) at 0xp and forcing it to train. Why would you hard-defend that?

Besides, you say that i haven't been evaluating your motives. Aren't you being self-defensive by attacking me right now? You didn't say in the thread "hey, i am scum!", you offered opinions, and from them i deduced that you are plausibly scum. How is that not evaluating?

If you are town, i disagree with you strongly and i don't want the game to go in the direction you want it to. It happens. Plenty of time, i'd say, in all the games i played. Most of which i have been town. The bolded part sounds like free shade, why are you scumreading disagreement, rather than trying to understand if such disagreement is genuine or fake?

For the record, the main reason i'm scumleaning you is because of your interactions with springlullaby and springlullaby interactions with you. As for hectic, i think he's town and trying to assess whether springlullaby is trolltown or scum, i don't see anything wrong with that. If i am being pocketed by hectic, i'll reassess later, but i just think hectic would be much different as scum than he is in this game.

-Farkran
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by springlullaby »

^Farkscum trying to make up another bullshit reason to push their agenda.

> Of course it is beneficial to scum that I am captured, it is self evident.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Reminder: Farkscum's has zero case on me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”