Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 398, Almost50 wrote:
In post 360, davesaz wrote:A50 is a little suspicious, mostly for a lack of playfulness that was also lacking in a game we were scum together.
I am a bit bored IRL (Lack of football games? Everyday feels exactly the same as any other??). There are also some players in this game that probably wouldn't enjoy me wreaking havoc all around (and some who would make use of it if they rolled scum too).

Q: Do you
really
want me to post more music/memes in a 21 players game?
If your bored you can do a psychoanalysis on me or someone elsa.

Fun times.
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:27 am

Post by farside »

In post 358, Xtoxm wrote:so farside do you tr me?
what changed between start of game where u sr me to influence that?
i dont feel the one post i made in the mean time was particularly ai
No to both. Did you just bypass all my post where i explained my thought process?
In post 359, Vecna wrote:a simple click on my iso would be enough to form an opinion on the statement davesaz. But clearly farsode feels the need to respond in weird ways when being called out on him being scared to vote me.
You are cherry picking comments and calling things scummy.
I see nothing weird about my comment. Ill explain fully when i fmgo back to my computer.
In post 377, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:

Your reads are bad ABR

Drixx is town
I dont recall abr calling drixx scum
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 369, GuiltyLion wrote:Scum share a PT and if they have fakeclaims, they've shared those too. So it feels odd to assume there's a scum with a fakeclaim that isn't aware of a hood with another fakeclaim - the only scenario where that would catch scum is if there's an all-town hood with flavor that scum don't know about.

It would also be kinda just bad game design from a mod perspective IMO. "Here's a fakeclaim, but town will catch you mechanically if you claim it".
One of you, me and Danny is misunderstanding the argument (I didn't comments on it before though). I think the idea was something like a hood of cartoon characters (say) and then someone claims to be Roger Rabbit and they have never posted in that hood. THAT is suspicious. Why would it matter if they also know there is another hood of Super Heros? If they claim that instead they still haven't posted in that hood as well.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In short. I guess the idea was to push for everyone in a hood to announce their presence in said hood ASAP

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 378, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's a good first step. Let's pile on the votes guys, we don't have all day.
Except we do. :P

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:33 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 401, farside wrote:I dont recall abr calling drixx scum
seperate thoughts
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 386, Albert B. Rampage wrote:A50 and Morning Tweet, it's about time you choose a main wagon.
If I don't like a wagon I sure am not joining it. I also have no scumreads as of yet (well, I do have one but it's conditional and I have to wait for more info)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 389, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Whoa this puts you directly at odds with me.

I will need to take you off my no lynch list Day 1 if you go down this path.

Are you sure?

Yes. I guess I will double down on what I deem to be the right play here.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 400, Elsa Jay wrote:
If your bored you can do a psychoanalysis on me or someone elsa.

Fun times.
Elsa - given that ABR is aggressively pushing for my lynch, why is your vote still on me? Do you think I am scum?
In post 402, Almost50 wrote:
In post 369, GuiltyLion wrote:Scum share a PT and if they have fakeclaims, they've shared those too. So it feels odd to assume there's a scum with a fakeclaim that isn't aware of a hood with another fakeclaim - the only scenario where that would catch scum is if there's an all-town hood with flavor that scum don't know about.

It would also be kinda just bad game design from a mod perspective IMO. "Here's a fakeclaim, but town will catch you mechanically if you claim it".
One of you, me and Danny is misunderstanding the argument (I didn't comments on it before though). I think the idea was something like a hood of cartoon characters (say) and then someone claims to be Roger Rabbit and they have never posted in that hood. THAT is suspicious. Why would it matter if they also know there is another hood of Super Heros? If they claim that instead they still haven't posted in that hood as well.
But like, again, here are all of my points tho:
1) Why does Dany assume scum have fake claims to begin with? That is not always a given
2) If scum have fake claims, in all odds they will know that there is a Cartoon Characters hood. Why would one of them then claim Roger Rabbit if they are not in that hood? Why not use one of their other fake claims from the pool of 5 that they have?
3) If scum do not know about the cartoon characters, because it is all town, why would the mod give scum a fakeclaim that is immediately not safe to claim?

put this all together - do you really think danyBoy thought this was a useful way to catch scum? It reads to me like a comment that scum make to blend in and pretend to be contributing, that gives away that he knows of flavored hoods and fakeclaims. It's not something that strikes me as a town thought process. Plus, like I said, it could also give scum an excuse to push town players on the basis of 'flavor' if townies aren't in [x] or [y] hood for whatever reason.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't think Dany's comment is particularly town indicative minus I guess being maybe a little insightful, but I really don't get what's wrong with it. As for not participating it's been so long since he's played idk his playstyle now but I think he was a bit of a quiet thinker type before.
This is pretty frustrating to me since I laid out numerous problems with it and all you can say is "I really don't get it" - what in my posts did you not get or what did you disagree with? What would help you for me to try to explain?
In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for not engaging with you you've only thrown out gut as a reason as far as I can tell, so how am I supposed to effectively engage with that?
Yes, okay, you're salty that I scumread you. I've also interacted and made comments on many other things, but you don't engage with these at all and complain I'm not engaging with you. Are you really not able to see anything potentially town!indicative or something you want to press on in all the other thoughts/reads I've given outside of my couple of mentions towards you?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 393, GuiltyLion wrote:and yes A50 I confirm I am a lone soldier, not in any hoods.
By my count 4 players have claimed NO HOOD, and the leaders collectively report a total of 14 players IN HOODS. 3 players are either hiding within the hoods or are declining to claim they're not in any.

Those 3 are within momo/EJ/Gamma/VD/Vecna/Hectic/dave/farside. I have removed Pine, Dany & BM as they have declared they were in a hood one way or another. I also dropped George because I liked GL's reasoning for town!him.

So, my preliminary lynch pool as of now is in momo/EJ/Gamma/VD/Vecna/Hectic/dave/farside (but that doesn't factor in how I gut read any of these slots)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 394, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Who would you lynch between A50, dave and GL?
OK, so dave is off my list now.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:47 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

@a50 - regarding farside, she did acknowledge this potential flaw in ABR's "statistics" "reasoning":
In post 343, farside wrote:If that list is based on those that have claimed not to be part of a PT.....don't you think everyone should post if there are part of one or not first?
I think it'd be kinda scummy to say this and yet not claim if you're not in any of the hoods, do you agree? Based on that I think farside is probably in a hood.
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:52 am

Post by farside »

In post 106, Vecna wrote:
In post 92, farside wrote:By the way im wantes to comment about being fingered by pisskop, but he's like a kid brother and the idea gave me hives.
Trying to brush off all the suspicion with odd humor now are we?

*puts on a monocle and stares*
First thing was this.
Tweet noted herself
In post 123, Morning Tweet wrote:Interesting Vecna chooses that kind of wording for farside. She seemed way less invested in the "odd humour" in comparison to the others
Which Venca never follow up with or said anything about.
In post 243, Vecna wrote:
In post 147, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 143, Elsa Jay wrote:Considering the post before that is my introduction, it is indeed my RVS. Serious Mode will be put on soon.
Write out your detailed thoughts no later than tomorrow night, as you've unfortunately already drawn my attention.
In post 142, Hectic wrote:Elaborate? For most it'd be the other way around.
I'm confident I can have a better read on them the longer the game goes on, so I won't even entertain lynching them day 1 at all.
In post 146, Vecna wrote:Rampage can be my friend this game
VOTE: Vecna

Why?
Because your alarm bells also went off and you also felt the need to question the "randomizer rvs bit"

Good gut tingles make for good friends
I don't see anything that elsa post that made this reversal reason a thing at all.
In post 317, Vecna wrote:Yeah, Drixx not looking at the front page whether it was just a copy of the playerlist is kinda.....yikes
In post 333, Vecna wrote:
In post 323, Drixx wrote:EBWOP: Vecna gets scum points for helping BATTLE MAGE sell his bullshit. Momo was involved but not the direct purveyor of said stinky load. He also tried to sell it to you though. Unless you like carts full of bullshit, maybe you should wonder why those three are trying to sell you one.
What?

Someone posts a readslist.

Battle mage OBVIOUSLY ridicules said person by copying the player list in reaction

You come and try to paint it as scummy what battle mage does, and then attack the people that point out you just did a whoosh?

VOTE: Drixx
In post 348, Vecna wrote:
In post 346, farside wrote:
In post 337, Drixx wrote:
In post 333, Vecna wrote:
In post 323, Drixx wrote:EBWOP: Vecna gets scum points for helping BATTLE MAGE sell his bullshit. Momo was involved but not the direct purveyor of said stinky load. He also tried to sell it to you though. Unless you like carts full of bullshit, maybe you should wonder why those three are trying to sell you one.
What?

Someone posts a readslist.

Battle mage OBVIOUSLY ridicules said person by copying the player list in reaction

You come and try to paint it as scummy what battle mage does, and then attack the people that point out you just did a whoosh?

VOTE: Drixx
Now lets link the post that Drixx made a case on BM

viewtopic.php?p=11747901#p11747901

Did drixx miss it was blank list of players. Yes. Was that drixx full reason for voting BM? No.
So apparently Vecna focuses on the only thing he can attack.

And Vecna pulls a KM and pretends to misunderstand and scum read for his failure to understand. I haven't exactly laid down any dissertations yet. Short easy to digest posts. Vecna already got called for helping reinforce the bullshit claim that I voted BM for the reads list, which I already pointed out was a BS misrep and what does Vecna do? He nitpicks a post that I did an EBWOP for because I typed "momo" instead of "Battlemage" and tries to pretend he actually believes I made a temporal order mistake and ... then proceeds to try to sell you all the bullshit claim, again, that my vote came as a result of one thing when it clearly happened in response to something else.

So ... who benefits from obfuscating really clear things in mafia games?

I'm like 99.9% of the way to swapping my vote to Vecna at this point. Either too lazy to actually read short posts or scum. There's literally no other possibility space now.
I'd be down for a Vecna wagon.
So, are you waiting for someone else to do it first?

Permission?
Now I get to the priceless moment. I see more scum motivation of taunting in a post like this. He even ignored that I was voting for someone on a more serious level.

In short weak pushes from him. Taunting, followup with cherry picking comments to make players look scummy and all in all looks to be avoiding the full conversation at hand.

VOTE: Vernca
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 400, Elsa Jay wrote:If your bored you can do a psychoanalysis on me
Unfortunately I am not a forensic pathologists, as the only way I can be
sure
of your alignment is when you die and your role PM is flipped. :P

farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:53 am

Post by farside »

In post 412, GuiltyLion wrote:@a50 - regarding farside, she did acknowledge this potential flaw in ABR's "statistics" "reasoning":
In post 343, farside wrote:If that list is based on those that have claimed not to be part of a PT.....don't you think everyone should post if there are part of one or not first?
I think it'd be kinda scummy to say this and yet not claim if you're not in any of the hoods, do you agree? Based on that I think farside is probably in a hood.

I'm in a hood. I posted in it when the game started, but I figured if people said they were not in a hood then the POE of those in a hood would be known.
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:57 am

Post by farside »

In post 415, farside wrote:
In post 412, GuiltyLion wrote:@a50 - regarding farside, she did acknowledge this potential flaw in ABR's "statistics" "reasoning":

I'm in a hood. I posted in it when the game started, but I figured if people said they were not in a hood then the POE of those in a hood would be known.
By the way that was in regards to ABR's willing to lynch list. I wasn't sure if he was doing it based on those in a hood or not, that was why I asked if everyone should claim.

Bitchy comment
Spoiler:
*reading is fundemental!!*
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 408, GuiltyLion wrote:2) If scum have fake claims, in all odds they will know that there is a Cartoon Characters hood. Why would one of them then claim Roger Rabbit if they are not in that hood? Why not use one of their other fake claims from the pool of 5 that they have?
The idea is to get them to
post in the hood if they are in it
. If they are not in it then their claim would probably be different (definition of a
safe
fake claim).

As for why assume fake claim are readily available to scum, it's because if flavour is indicative of alignment this
has to be the case
. If alignments are randomly assigned though then there is no common hood flavour to begin with. Dany was talking under the assumption flavour was
related to alignments

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 409, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't think Dany's comment is particularly town indicative minus I guess being maybe a little insightful, but I really don't get what's wrong with it. As for not participating it's been so long since he's played idk his playstyle now but I think he was a bit of a quiet thinker type before.
This is pretty frustrating to me since I laid out numerous problems with it and all you can say is "I really don't get it" - what in my posts did you not get or what did you disagree with? What would help you for me to try to explain?
In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for not engaging with you you've only thrown out gut as a reason as far as I can tell, so how am I supposed to effectively engage with that?
Yes, okay, you're salty that I scumread you. I've also interacted and made comments on many other things, but you don't engage with these at all and complain I'm not engaging with you. Are you really not able to see anything potentially town!indicative or something you want to press on in all the other thoughts/reads I've given outside of my couple of mentions towards you?
I'm not "salty" about anything, why do you say that? As for town!indicative things you've done idk rn, but like you seem awfully hot and bothered by my vote here. When it comes to Dany I just don't think it's scummy that he blurted out a thought like he did, it could be a scum thing but it's not scummy, there's no solid scum motivation that outweighs the posibble town motivations for it rn ime.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 412, GuiltyLion wrote:I think it'd be kinda scummy to say this and yet not claim if you're not in any of the hoods, do you agree? Based on that I think farside is probably in a hood.
Good catch. momo/EJ/Gamma/VD/Vecna/Blake remain in the pool (I hope they all brought their swimming suits) :P

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 367, Drixx wrote:I love all the shade on my day one pushes. Since I changed up how I'm doing day one, I've had a 100% success rate on finding scum on day one. Fite me scum!
How about you respond to my latest reply?

You got caught doing something stupid, then tried to spindoctor your way around it trying to reframe the shit that went down
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 370, Albert B. Rampage wrote:GuiltyLion and davesaz could very well be bussing each other. In any case, we should concentrate our votes. Bring me a chair and rope.
Both seem town to me here tbh
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 404, Almost50 wrote:
In post 378, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's a good first step. Let's pile on the votes guys, we don't have all day.
Except we do. :P
That's the joke.

5 have claimed no PT, you're missing pisskop.

In any case it's anti-town to not be voting. The vote is the only thing keeping town from being picked off by scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 374, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 372, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What about Guilty, Gamma?
It's not much but his scumread on me seems off, like he seems like he's not engaging enough for how he's treating me

I could be enticed to vote him but for now I'm good to stay where I am.
Gamma emerald also town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

heh, i like farside
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”