Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 498, Vecna wrote:And know that if you ignore this again and talk over it, I will instantly day vig you
Go for it Wyatt. Then you eat rope tomorrow. I'm happy with a 1-for-1 trade.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:03 am

Post by VaultDweller »

In post 462, Almost50 wrote:
In post 459, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Point taken, that still leaves Vault.
What about him? He is still in my PoE unrtil he decides to show up and answer my question.
Yes, I am in a hood and posted in it a few hours ago.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Vecna »

"And here comes strike two from Battle Mage. An even worse blank ordered list, and done (again) as a response to someone else doing it first. This is really bad "monkey see/monkey do" play."

You called it Worse and ordered. And as a response to someone else doing it.

The other person did something else entirely, it was a reads list. You saying BAttle mage did an ORDERED LIST implies you thought it also was a reads list.

So why are you freaking out against me?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Vecna »

It seemed like a clear joke to me, yet you ignored the joke aspect and thought it was scummy because he was copying someone.

If you missed the part that it was a joke, thats fine, just admit that shit and dont blow this crap up like its something big.
VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:17 am

Post by VaultDweller »

In post 302, Drixx wrote:
In post 187, SirCakez wrote:
In post 175, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I carefully yet bravely head through the door.
As you pass through the doorway, your worst fears are confirmed. You see Pine, momo, Morning Tweet, Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald, VaultDweller, Vecna, Hectic, iDanyboy, GeorgeBailey, Drixx, davesaz, farside, Battle Mage, BBmolla, GuiltyLion, pisskop, Albert B. Rampage, Almost50, xtoxm, and Blake Belladonna, all inside at the edge of the room as well. The room is enormous and stretches off into the distance in a seeming labyrinth of bizarre machines, dripping pipes and rusting walls. Amidst the group, disturbing weapons lay about, including guns, knives, pipes, and other seemingly alien objects. As well, tools of investigation and healing can be seen.

It seems the madman who placed the tape intends to realize the game of Mafia in full. No longer will votes and posts make a difference. Now, you must all fight for your lives. A large timer lies above, slowly counting down. Another tape recorder lies at in front of you, unplayed. Do you play it?
I pick up a gun and try to shoot
Battle Mage
with it. If that doesn't do anything, I'll snag a tool of investigation in the follow on chaos erupting from my attempted kill shot.
What happened to this? @Mod?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 503, Vecna wrote:It seemed like a clear joke to me, yet you ignored the joke aspect and thought it was scummy because he was copying someone.

If you missed the part that it was a joke, thats fine, just admit that shit and dont blow this crap up like its something big.
My focus was on the follow on nature of what BM was doing at the time. First he followed on to some horrendous logic and plopped a vote down. Then he copied Hectic.

He got my vote for supposedly "buying" the logic that stream of consciousness posting is scummy. He got quoted and mentioned again to point out the pattern.

There's literally nothing more to it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 504, VaultDweller wrote:
In post 302, Drixx wrote:
In post 187, SirCakez wrote:
In post 175, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I carefully yet bravely head through the door.
As you pass through the doorway, your worst fears are confirmed. You see Pine, momo, Morning Tweet, Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald, VaultDweller, Vecna, Hectic, iDanyboy, GeorgeBailey, Drixx, davesaz, farside, Battle Mage, BBmolla, GuiltyLion, pisskop, Albert B. Rampage, Almost50, xtoxm, and Blake Belladonna, all inside at the edge of the room as well. The room is enormous and stretches off into the distance in a seeming labyrinth of bizarre machines, dripping pipes and rusting walls. Amidst the group, disturbing weapons lay about, including guns, knives, pipes, and other seemingly alien objects. As well, tools of investigation and healing can be seen.

It seems the madman who placed the tape intends to realize the game of Mafia in full. No longer will votes and posts make a difference. Now, you must all fight for your lives. A large timer lies above, slowly counting down. Another tape recorder lies at in front of you, unplayed. Do you play it?
I pick up a gun and try to shoot
Battle Mage
with it. If that doesn't do anything, I'll snag a tool of investigation in the follow on chaos erupting from my attempted kill shot.
What happened to this? @Mod?
I assumed since the mod came back since then that it did nothing and the flavor text was just to tell us that CYOA is done for the day. We have to kill someone first, and that will be via lynch presumably.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Vecna »

I still dont understand your logic, and I dont see why youre not willing to see how other people found it weird how you worded that point and are so aggressive about it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 507, Vecna wrote:I still dont understand your logic, and I dont see why youre not willing to see how other people found it weird how you worded that point and are so aggressive about it.
So what you're saying is that your motivation here is to try and declare "gotcha!" while ignoring everything else. The ONLY thing you see is that someone apparently missed a joke, and that's all you want to talk about?

Get the fuck outta here.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Blake Belladonna »

In post 335, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 330, Blake Belladonna wrote:You're overanalyzing, Albert B. Rampage.
The name of the game is analysis, I'm just doing it well, and I'm consistent.
You're overanalyzing.
In post 329, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If you're a townie, you see Drixx open up about not knowing the player list in his PT on page 1, and you're not in any hood yourself and not curious at all about his post to comment on it...I find that suspicious.
In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scumreads: Guilty Lion, Vecna, Xtoxm, BBmolla
In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:3 have claimed not to be in a hood: A50, BBmolla, Xtoxm,
Guilty Lion
For sure there's scum outside the PTs. Probably 1 scum in each PT and 2 outside of it if there are 3 PTs. Statistically, our best bet is to lynch inside [A50, BBmolla, Xtoxm, Guilty Lion] today.
First, neighborhoods are not strange in large games. It's common for some percentage of the playerlist to be placed within neighborhoods whenever they exist within a game, so Drixx's comment is not out of the ordinary. Second, it's not common for neighborhoods to be a direct source of alignment indicative information in this day and age. Times have changed since the game where I was able to get a free scum win based on a two player neighborhood with only scum within it. People are becoming more savvy about WIFOMing and analyzing hood compositions, and the meta has adapted around this to make these expectations much harder to base any real analysis off of.

Third of all, this type of analysis only works when there is strong evidence of a gameplay reason for the neighborhoods to be structured the way they are. I'm seeing little reason to believe that the neighborhoods have any such reason to exist in their current form, since there's plenty of evidence that it is primarily flavor based. In this case, the only possible analysis that can be made is what information the scumteam has access to. Naturally, this becomes an avenue of scumhunting only when the neighborhoods are mostly given free reign to handle themselves. Naturally, if somebody thinks something strange is going on within their neighborhood, they should divulge that information.

I find this worrying because I've noticed you place an unhealthy amount of emphasis on the neighborhoods in a state where there is remarkably little to work off of regarding them. I don't necessarily think this is scum motivated from what I know of your personality, but this is the type of path that I can see catching town far more often than scum.
VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:42 am

Post by VaultDweller »

In post 494, Drixx wrote:
In post 493, VaultDweller wrote:I find myself disagreeing with most of what Rampage is saying in the latter stages. My town read on him is dwindling.
Why does you disagreeing with him mean that he's scum?
Bella just answered this in great detail above, specifically him being focused almost solely focused on neighbourhood composition. And I am probably using "disagreeing" here wrongly. I don't feel they are thoughts a town player should have.
VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:44 am

Post by VaultDweller »

In post 495, Drixx wrote:Corollary question: why would someone saying something you agree with make them town?
Proof by contradiction: why would someone saying something you agree with make them scum?

This is a joke, don't take it too seriously. I agree that someone agreeing with you doesn't necessarily make them town.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Blake Belladonna »

I am caught up.

BBMolla is town.
Hectic is town.
GeorgeBailey is town.
farside is town.
Battle Mage is town.
Almost50 is town.

Xtoxm is likely town, although I will need more to lock this in like the above.
GuiltyLion can be town for right now. I place a low confidence on this read and believe I will have better luck refining this read over time.
Vecna is likely town.
momo is likely town.
VaultDweller is likely town.

Pine, Morning Tweet, Albert B. Rampage, davesaz, pisskop, and iDanyboy are slots I feel unsure about in one direction or another.

Elsa Jay is a scumread, albeit one I place no confidence in. I would likely only wagon this as a compromise.
Gamma Emerald is a scumread, albeit this is a gut read.

Drixx is scum.

VOTE: Drixx
VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:08 am

Post by VaultDweller »

In post 491, VaultDweller wrote:Vecna and momo hard defending battle mage like that is interesting. I can't see two teammates defending him so early in the game, unless he has a very powerful role. Though it could be that vecna is town and scum!momo jumped on vecna's defense of battle mage. Not sure what to think of the whole thing, but there's a good chance there's scum in it, probably either Drixx or Battle Mage/momo.
@Drixx, what are your thoughts on this? Do you think all 3 are scum? What are your thoughts on momo?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Drixx, BM, momo, Morning Tweet and Pisskop are all town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 512, Blake Belladonna wrote:I am caught up.

BBMolla is town.
Hectic is town.
GeorgeBailey is town.
farside is town.
Battle Mage is town.
Almost50 is town.

Xtoxm is likely town, although I will need more to lock this in like the above.
GuiltyLion can be town for right now. I place a low confidence on this read and believe I will have better luck refining this read over time.
Vecna is likely town.
momo is likely town.
VaultDweller is likely town.

Pine, Morning Tweet, Albert B. Rampage, davesaz, pisskop, and iDanyboy are slots I feel unsure about in one direction or another.

Elsa Jay is a scumread, albeit one I place no confidence in. I would likely only wagon this as a compromise.
Gamma Emerald is a scumread, albeit this is a gut read.

Drixx is scum.

VOTE: Drixx

You decided to point out that your GE read is a "gut" read, which implies the ones you didn't label that way have reasoning. Please provide said reasoning. For me especially.

This should be good.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Most likely not in cahoots w/ jigsaw //

GeorgeBailey
iDanyboy
GuiltyLion
Almost50
Albert B. Rampage

Inclined to think they won’t kill me //

momo
Gamma Emerald
VaultDweller

Don’t know what to think (that's kind of a lie) //

Battle Mage
Hectic
Drixx
pisskop
Elsa Jay

i REALLY don’t know what to think. Like literally. there’s nothing written down //
Pine
davesaz
farside
BBmolla
xtoxm
Blake Belladonna

Definitely (maybe) going to kill all of us //
Vecna. regardless of alignment

Spoiler: The fine details
GeorgeBailey’s town meta is more likely to be on display here, I think. viewtopic.php?f=52&t=81655 here’s the mafia game for reference.

I am really leaning town on iDany’s fake claim comment, although I could see it being possible he’s scum without thinking of anything else to say other than obscure setup spec. My initial reaction was “there’s no way scum posts that”. I also think if he’s scum, he’s gonna receive flak from his scum partners rather than be defended by them.

I townlean on A50 for . It’s could potentially be a lot of information to divulge about your role, and I like how he says he loves it (≧∇≦)

Townlean GL mostly as a sheep to what George said in , as well as possibly something positive someone else said i think (??)

Townlean Albert for pure analytical power, even if it’s mostly spent on setup spec. Even though a lot of it is spent on the hoods, he’s given some time to reads as well. I don’t want to lynch this slot today anyway

--

Slight townlean momo for not sticking to his case on me when he received contradicting information in the form of “it’s just how i speak”, which pretty much sufficed

Slight townlean Gamma for being way more engaged than I’m used to. Unless that’s his scum meta. I haven’t checked.

VaultDweller’s catchup is good. Saying albert can be town for now, calling momo’s case weak and BM bad for piling on, iDany town… all things I could prolly be found saying either in thread or at least in my head at the times in thread he was reading over.

--

Why is everyone so sure BM is town? Help meee--!!

Hectic is Hectic (・ω <)☆

I’m really curious to hear more about people’s thoughts on Drixx, I think figuring him out could potentially be really important to solving this game. As for me I don’t know. Hehe!

Idk about pisskop. He’s certainly posting more than he did in fusion mafia (game I linked for George). But actually I think he stopped posting in that game mostly when it was pretty helpless for his chances of winning. I could see his posts being either way

Elsa Jay seems/seemed very fixated on the possibility of a traitor, i think. Disagree with the GL vote. I actually wasn’t pinged by the 3 + 2 scum comment, since that technically wouldn’t be multiball i could actually see split chats technically possible? I assume that he meant they would just have different chats to talk in or something, not that it’s multiball and they’re against each other. Seems like an interesting slot to look pressure. He seems a tinge frustrated, but i’m not sure what that means

--

Ok Vecna is one crazed individual. On surface level seems very scummy. Why does he say say he likes momo for *that* post? Why does he say farside brushes off suspicion with weird humour? The push on EJ i like though-- in . Even if I don’t really agree, that one post in particular seems like it may be coming from town. No comments on him vs. drixx at this point in time, please come back later (^ω^)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:38 am

You should put your vote where your mouth is MT.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Hectic »

V/LA until the 24th.
Will catch up then.

Meanwhile, I want to see some good world-building and character development from the lot of you. I'm going to throw a fit if I return and I see plot holes and cliches everywhere. And for the love of God, NO cheap jumps scares. Leave the scares for the right moments, and pad it out with some juicy psychological horror.

I see Albert B. Rampage is attempting to take a lead role and keep us all calm in this calamity. Probably means he dies first which plunges us into even more despair. Classic Jigsaw.

VOTE: Elsa Jay

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 517, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You should put your vote where your mouth is MT.
Vecna's in the bottom tier as a joke, sort of

I want to vote BM until someone explains their town read on him-- seriously there's like five people who townread BM but i dont think I've seen an explanation why
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Why so many votes for me? I'm literally going out of my way to try and not be suspicious this time.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 520, Elsa Jay wrote:Why so many votes for me? I'm literally going out of my way to try and not be suspicious this time.
this is not something that someone going out of their way to not be suspicious would say
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

It is if they're naturally dramatic like I am
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:57 am

In post 521, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 520, Elsa Jay wrote:Why so many votes for me? I'm literally going out of my way to try and not be suspicious this time.
this is not something that someone going out of their way to not be suspicious would say
WIFOM
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

Last edited by SirCakez on Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”