Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1096, Churros wrote:They can post though, not sure why Egix didn't say anything yet. I saw him post elsewhere/online
I wasn't entirely sure whether I could or not, sry. What's up?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:25 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 1079, Titus wrote:
In post 1078, gobbledygook wrote:Yeah I would lynch pisskop probably without a massclaim, but I think massclaim is necessary
I would rather keep the other mason hidden. We need the joat to claim. Then tmo we can talk about mass claim. If the other mason dies, I'll be on board with massclaim.
Outing the other mason might buy the JOAT more time alive. It'd force scum to pick between them.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1040, eyestott wrote:
Last night I received a letter in the mail.
The message didn’t reveal who sent it, but they said that they’re
a JOAT (who) investigated PK night 1
and got guilty.
I have reason to believe these parts are true.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:28 am

In post 1089, gobbledygook wrote:It is like so incredibly obvious who the mailer is and this is exactly the type of play they do lol
It's not obvious to me.

I have a good idea about the identity of the other mason, but nothing is standing our wrt to the mailer.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1101, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1078, gobbledygook wrote:Yeah I would lynch pisskop probably without a massclaim, but I think massclaim is necessary
I would rather keep the other mason hidden. We need the joat to claim. Then tmo we can talk about mass claim. If the other mason dies, I'll be on board with massclaim.
Outing the other mason might buy the JOAT more time alive. It'd force scum to pick between them.
Revealing the mason gives scum a roadmap to kill. A hidden mason in lylo or stopping their own mislynch is more valuable.

Hiding my last mason was something I did to great success in T v A. Scum just were literally out of mislynches because we coordinated.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:52 am

In post 1104, Titus wrote:
In post 1101, EspressoPatronum wrote:
Revealing the mason gives scum a roadmap to kill. A hidden mason in lylo or stopping their own mislynch is more valuable.

Hiding my last mason was something I did to great success in T v A. Scum just were literally out of mislynches because we coordinated.
Fair point. If we don't end up massclaiming and if the mason makes it far, we're leaving it up to the mason to win a counterclaim scenario. I suppose they'll have to assess their chances there and plan accordingly.

I'd prefer the massclaim option for non-mason reasons though. The flavour provided eyestott has no apparent mechanical purpose, yet the flavour keeps getting publicly revealed every night. Knowing the roles left in the game could help us piece together the usefulness of the flavour.

My tinfoil theories are: (1) scum can't kill targets with revealed flavour, or maybe (2) there's a 3p here that can only target people if they know their target's flavour.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:58 am

Post by pisskop »

I wouldnt read too much into the flavor thing tbh. Given mastin's role and this apparent joat flavor seems to be a theme.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Weve seen zero evidence of a 3p
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1102, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1040, eyestott wrote:
Last night I received a letter in the mail.
The message didn’t reveal who sent it, but they said that they’re
a JOAT (who) investigated PK night 1
and got guilty.
I have reason to believe these parts are true.
Did you get a flavor from our mystery man?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:08 am

In post 1106, pisskop wrote:I wouldnt read too much into the flavor thing tbh. Given mastin's role and this apparent joat flavor seems to be a theme.
Eyestott's entire role was to provide flavour + he also said he's informed about a flavour investigative. Not reading into flavour here means we must accept that eyestott and the investigative are effectively VTs.

What do you mean by JOAT flavour?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:08 am

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Pisskop
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1108, pisskop wrote:Did you get a flavor from our mystery man?
Not sure what you mean by that.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:09 am

In post 1107, pisskop wrote:Weve seen zero evidence of a 3p
Emphasis on
tinfoil
theory.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:15 am

Intent to vote pisskop. Not sure if it's at L-2 or L-1 now so imma hold off on actually voting.

We should definitely do claims tomorrow if we don't do them today.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:16 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 3.1
pisskop (3) - Titus, eyestott, gobbledygook [L-2]

Not voting: EspressoPatronum, alimdia, Churros, pisskop, Eve

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2020-04-29 17:00:00) or when a lynch is reached.

Churros is V/LA until April 21st.
time will end
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1109, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1106, pisskop wrote:I wouldnt read too much into the flavor thing tbh. Given mastin's role and this apparent joat flavor seems to be a theme.
Eyestott's entire role was to provide flavour + he also said he's informed about a flavour investigative. Not reading into flavour here means we must accept that eyestott and the investigative are effectively VTs.

I mean, there's a theme around flavour, but I doubt it affect kills or etc
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:24 am

In post 1115, pisskop wrote:
In post 1109, EspressoPatronum wrote:

I mean, there's a theme around flavour, but I doubt it affect kills or etc
What would you say the theme around the flavour is?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:38 am

Post by pisskop »

That we can give it and get it. Its like fruit vendor tho, is my point. everyone is going everywhere, but I suspect the real PRs are designed so as to muddled.
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Eve »

yo eyestott you need to tell us more about this message
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

Given everyone but alimada has posted, logic dictates alimada is the joat or the joat doesn't exist.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1105, EspressoPatronum wrote:Fair point. If we don't end up massclaiming and if the mason makes it far, we're leaving it up to the mason to win a counterclaim scenario. I suppose they'll have to assess their chances there and plan accordingly.
I fully expect the mason to win any CC setup. Chronos bit a fair amount of suspicion before the replace out. We just see who never suspected him or had an abnormally strong read. I already know who the mason is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1119, Titus wrote:Given everyone but alimada has posted, logic dictates alimada is the joat or the joat doesn't exist.
IDK, but it looks to me like somebody's trying to frame me up for an easy lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Alimedia, when you post next, could you confirm if you sent a guilty on me?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1099, Eve wrote:ok cool alimdia

why would a scum mailman try to frame pisskop of all people when he was probably going to be the lynch anyway today?
I have no idea, but you get what I'm hinting at right? fuq it i'll just claim in the next post lmao.
In post 1103, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1089, gobbledygook wrote:It is like so incredibly obvious who the mailer is and this is exactly the type of play they do lol
It's not obvious to me.

I have a good idea about the identity of the other mason, but nothing is standing our wrt to the mailer.
Mason is pretty obv tbh, but dont' say it
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by alimdia »

I'm gonna do a partial claim, and redact some stuff because I don't want to give other info away 'freely'

I am an mailman. I sent a mail to Eve last night. The contents of the mail shall remain secret for now, but it definitely is NOT 'I'm a JOAT and I got a guilty on pisskop N1', so that rules out me being redirected to eyescott.
I did not send a mail to anyone else last night. Therefore, I'm struggling to understand how eyescott got a mail last night.
I also did not send mail on N1, Eve should understand why.

The conclusion is that the mailman is either scum or eyescott is just bs'ing the whole thing up.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”