Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.4

bob3141 (3) - mavsfan41, geraintm, Bambi Jay
mavsfan41 (3) - iDanyboy, Allomancer, TheTrollie
Bambi Jay (2) - Cat Scratch Fever, bob3141
geraintm (1) - Malakittens

Not voting (0)

(expired on 2020-04-26 23:25:00) remain until day end

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

Trollie is just messing with my head, His post just get scummier and scummier, It feels like a Trollie bambi team, he thought Bambi was the lynch then realized it wasn't and un voted. Now suddenly Mav's is his strongest scum read?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

Mav answer my questions.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 970, bob3141 wrote:
In post 963, mavsfan41 wrote:I think you guys are prob right on Bambi. As for the final one, prob Geraintm.

@bob4131: you should vote bob3141
Why do you think they are right? Key word you

And why do you agree when the play you are hard pushing as scum has them as his scum reads?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 967, bob3141 wrote:Also mav if you are town. Then if you were to get my lynch and with the resulting town flip. Who would you think you had been wrong about?

If you are town then who do you think those voting for you are wrong about?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also mav why do you suddenly think it could be germa and bambi when only a few days ago on 17th the you said

"@bob3141: again, with the black and white on Bambi. I’m unsure of Bambi like I’m unsure on Allomancer and Geraintm. I feel as though they could all be considered to be low posting/lurking right now. And have done little since day 2. "

in post
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

And why do you suddenly think germa and bambi are scum. Mav

Why do you think suddenly that the only two players that are voting with you are now scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Mav
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:54 am

Post by geraintm »

looking at bob wagons, I believe 8 different people have voted for them at some point in the game

Day 1 it was
Mavs
CSF
paragon - became titus
MT
Allomancer
BBMole

Day 3

Mavs
me
Bambi Jay

of these, Paragon/titus, morning tweet and BBMola are all dead
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 983, geraintm wrote:looking at bob wagons, I believe 8 different people have voted for them at some point in the game

Day 1 it was
Mavs
CSF
paragon - became titus
MT
Allomancer
BBMole

Day 3

Mavs
me
Bambi Jay

You forget to mention that tweet and titus both thought you were scum. Even avoid mentioning the well known fact about bbmola. As everyone knows he flipped mason and thus confirmed townie. What makes you think germa that scum would need a special reason to kill bbmola

So who are the three players that you claim to think are scum? You have already mention me but who do you claim to be the remainign two.

And who do you think cant possibility be scum?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:10 am

Post by geraintm »

that post was just about who has been voting for you, it was purely a factual exercise, there is nothing in comenting on people at all. I am not finished, trying to go through trollies right now
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:10 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 972, Malakittens wrote:
In post 960, Allomancer wrote:
In post 957, TheTrollie wrote:gerain/mavs/bambi prob
I find myself starting to agree with this more and more.
I’d be down for this.

Although I’m leaning trollie if one of these reads are town though
Mala actually prob scum.

Why would I out two of my partners in my scumreads post. Makes no sense for her to respond to MY reads saying if one of them is town I'm the other scum.
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:13 am

Post by TheTrollie »

UNVOTE:

I have to look at this again.

I think mavs is scum. But I do not like the mala/idanny push against me coming out of nowhere

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:18 am

Post by TheTrollie »

This specifically is the exchange I don't like with idanny. Its almost like scum pt decided they needed to push me and idanny was like "OK" even though he literally was the one directing the behavior he was criticizing from me.
In post 946, TheTrollie wrote: Allo/Id what is the mavs case?
In post 948, iDanyboy wrote:@Trollie, Re read the game and you will see why I'm voting Mav's.
In post 950, TheTrollie wrote:Ok i dig it VOTE: mavsfan

I also dig bambi 4 today and then the other scum is prob gerain/mala
In post 971, TheTrollie wrote:I'm sorry for not seeing it earlier - Mavs is def scum.

Bob can i convince you to get on this wagon?
In post 976, iDanyboy wrote:Trollie is just messing with my head, His post just get scummier and scummier, It feels like a Trollie bambi team, he thought Bambi was the lynch then realized it wasn't and un voted. Now suddenly Mav's is his strongest scum read?

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:30 am

Post by geraintm »

just rereading trollies posts

I have no idea what they are on about

I wrote this ages ago
In post 382, geraintm wrote:ok, gone through The Trollie posts.
there is a lot of flipping around, a lot of posts saying they would be happy to move their vote, some gentle encouragement for others to join their vote. all without huge amounts of evidence

this is the person I am finding the mos suspicious. so guess i'll VOTE: trollies
I am going to pick out things they post and just comment on them
In post 649, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 600, bob3141 wrote:A flash wagon on me is always a bad choice. Leave me to day 4 and i almost always solve minis.

P.s. some times on the night i die
Waiting for a vc but down for this
In post 754, TheTrollie wrote: Second this.

But also if titus is town mala may be scum
Wait…trollies did turn up Town. If I was looking at trollies in a bad light this could look like scum setting up a 2nd lynch
In post 756, TheTrollie wrote:Why might u be scum? Bc ive scum read ur slot the whole game and think u jumped on the titus shit slightly too aggressively for someone who was townreading titus and have a rapport with her

But dont worry mala - i think titus is scum so ur fine.
This was posted whilst they were not voting for Titus by the way
In post 792, TheTrollie wrote:Yeah ok BB is right.

Intent to hammer - I'm obv not waiting on a claim but I'll let some ppl who havent had a chance to weigh in on this speak before i hammer.
Intent to hammer titus here
In post 801, TheTrollie wrote:Mala - I agree with you to an extent. like - it was a horrible claim as town or scum and I just don't know why scumtitus would do that

but I have to say I am not feeling very good about the silence, the problem is we will not get anywhere until titus flips at this point, esp without titus saying more

I'll prob vote next time im on here. I'd love to hear from titus and more from mala about alternate ways to use this time first but D2 will drag on like this if we dont get it over with.
There nex tpost, nearly 24 hours later, note not a hammer, note how they are starting to feel bad about their impending lynch of titus
In post 905, TheTrollie wrote:id vote gerain, Bambi, mala, or idanny today - sorta would like to keep mala around but like - still not convinced that slot is town.

i guess id vote outside of those but the rest of the players im feeling are prob town
The above post I think sets out they are willing to vote for anyone at all.
I have not seen any real…evidence based thinking from trolliw at all at any point in the game about why they read people as scum. I said way way back I found trollies very easy to flip flop with their votes, and that hasn’t changed at all.

In post 927, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 913, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:sorry I've been swamped at work lately

I will get to this tonight. Did anyone get around to checking bob's scum meta? If not, I can do it later
Did you ever do this? Bob's last post strikes me as literally the same shit Bob was up to D1 w the "partners with" thing
More asking others to do work so they can follow their lead

In post 939, TheTrollie wrote:i think bambi is scum.

bob's posts are really town

but i also think gerain could be scum so i dont like that their on that wagon along with mavs who people are scumreading. so i sorta dont wanna vote there
huh? Why do they think bambi is scum? Why do they think I am scum? They mentioned us two in post 905 as scum, but I don’t ever understand why

then the 941/942 instant vote unvote on bambi
In post 944, TheTrollie wrote:oh this is very fun (the VC - and seeing that im the only one not voting)

So - I thin Bob is town, and a mixture of my townread's scumreads and my own scumreads basically make up his entire wagon which is nice to know and makes me feel good about those reads.

I have been townreading mavs since d1 and maybe I have to re-asses, idk...

and then there's mala who is voting gerain. hmm.
another post which I already questioned because it is possible for any player to put everyone in a scum list if basing it on their own scum reads or other people’s scum reads

In post 946, TheTrollie wrote:
I'm really down for a bambi lynch today - i was down with that d1 too.

Allo/Id what is the mavs case?
Really down for a bambilynch
In post 950, TheTrollie wrote:Ok i dig it VOTE: mavsfan

I also dig bambi 4 today and then the other scum is prob gerain/mala
Wait, next post they are voting for Mavs, because someone else proved their case?

A few more after this.

Bascally, I am going to vote for trollies. I don’t like their waffling, I don’t like how they set up all their votes well in advance, they like being led to votes, but actually leave themselves wiggle room if people turn out town. If they flip scum, I would want to look at bob after I think (trollies is one of the few people to never place a vote there) but right now happy to go here VOTE: thetrollie
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:31 am

Post by geraintm »

trollies actually posted a load more waffle and backtracking whilst I was writing that post
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:37 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 983, geraintm wrote:looking at bob wagons, I believe 8 different people have voted for them at some point in the game

Day 1 it was
Mavs
CSF
paragon - became titus
MT
Allomancer
BBMole

Day 3

Mavs
me
Bambi Jay

For the record, that day 1 vote of bob for me was a RVS. Just wanted to clarify.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

Cat Scratch Fever did not pick up their prod and will be replaced.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Allomancer »

I'm getting less and less convinced of mavs being scum. The interactions around Trollie and Dany w/ regards to mavs just seem a bit fishy. I'm sure at least one of those three is scum, but I'm no longer sure which.
UNVOTE:
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:01 am

Post by TheTrollie »

Allo - I completely agree with you here. I still feel like you might have caught scum in mavs, but here is my concern. I believe scum is in this group:

- mavs
- gerain
- bambi
- Mala
- iDanny

But I cannot figure out based on the interactions of those three players where the logical team is.

Deeper dive (I'll have to go through and re-read for clarity later but this is just what went down from my memory):

- iD pushes me to re-assess my mavs read, I bite
- I vote Mavs, and post my believe if a mavs/gerain/bambi team
- Mavs AGREES with my assessment, but subs out himself for bob (i.e. mavs believes scum = bob/bambi/gerain) *this is where my reads started to get fucked up. If mavs is scum (which I still believe(d) to be true), suggesting that his reads are also bambi/gerain is a mindfuck...hard to decifer what that means about bambi/gerain if mavs is lynched and does flip scum - couldn't imagine both of {Bambi/Gerain} would be his partners

- Then MALA (note - also on the list above/a slot i've never given up on thinking could be scum) ALSO AGREES with my reads. What's scummy about her post though is that she says, of MY reads, that if one of the three of {mavs/bambi/gerain} is scum, it probably is that I (TROLLIE) am scum. I was literally just reconing with the idea that scum-mavs would buddy with me against both of his scum-partners, and now MALA is suggesting that she thinks I am bussing both of my partners. Don't like that one bit.

- then, iDanny jumps on this to call me scum for changing my mind on mavs, when I literally only changed my mind on mavs BECAUSE OF MY BACK-AND-FORTH WITH IDANNY.

- then Gerain posts a wall on me but whatever...I don't agree with his case but he doesn't loop anyone else in so I'm less concerned with that.

So now I'm reconning with what to do with the layering on of all of these "scumreads" by people who are on my scumlist - it's really hard to figure out where the overlapping reads are bussing/buddying and where they are genuine.

And then after I'm through thinking about all of that, I have to return to the fact that iDanny was the first on the mavs wagon today, and other than him, no one on my possible scum list has touched that wagon...so I really think that is a good call - but then i have to recon with these mindfucks posts to figure it all out

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:13 am

Post by TheTrollie »

OH - now I just scrolled up and the bob wagon is mavs/gerain/bambi - so yeah I don't think that is the team.

I think at most 1 of {gerain/bambi} is scum.

If I had to go out on a limb here, I'd say mavs is scum, and his partners are either (a) {Mala/iDanny} or (b) one of {Mala/iDanny} and one of {Gerain/Bambi}

I think I want to vote mavs today.

I might be too inside of it to analyze it well but it feels like what just went down was that scum sees mavs going down, decides to clutter the fuck out of the me/allo supported list of scumteam, and then move in to get me roped into the picture. The whole sudden shift from pressure on mavs to pressure on me just seems so orchestrated. Forced pushes from Mala and iDanny and I cannot buy that both of those are from town. MAYBE 1 of the 2 but neither attempt to pressure me had any legitimacy behind it.

Maybe I'm just OMGUSing? anyone else see that as scum-PT orchestrated?

Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Allomancer »

Ok Trollie, I'm going to examine all the interactions between the people you listed and yourself to find out who could be partners. Note that I'm including you because I still have a slight scumread on you.
In post 994, TheTrollie wrote:- iD pushes me to re-assess my mavs read, I bite
- I vote Mavs, and post my believe if a mavs/gerain/bambi team
I think this means dany and mavs can't be partners. While dany theoretically could be busing, I don't see him pushing a bus that hard, especially since mavs wasn't a popular scumread at the time.
- Mavs AGREES with my assessment, but subs out himself for bob (i.e. mavs believes scum = bob/bambi/gerain) *this is where my reads started to get fucked up. If mavs is scum (which I still believe(d) to be true), suggesting that his reads are also bambi/gerain is a mindfuck...hard to decifer what that means about bambi/gerain if mavs is lynched and does flip scum - couldn't imagine both of {Bambi/Gerain} would be his partners
You're right here. Mavs/bambi/gerain is unlikely to be the team. While mavs could very well be distancing one of his partners, I doubt he would list both in his scumread for fear of having to lynch them both. So it could be mavs+bambi or mavs+gerain, but not mavs+bambi+gerain.
- Then MALA (note - also on the list above/a slot i've never given up on thinking could be scum) ALSO AGREES with my reads. What's scummy about her post though is that she says, of MY reads, that if one of the three of {mavs/bambi/gerain} is scum, it probably is that I (TROLLIE) am scum. I was literally just reconing with the idea that scum-mavs would buddy with me against both of his scum-partners, and now MALA is suggesting that she thinks I am bussing both of my partners. Don't like that one bit.
Mala said if one of them is town, you're scum, not if one of them is scum. Also she didn't say that the other two would be your buddies. It's possible she meant that if one of them is town, another or both of the others would also be town. As such, I'm not willing to scumread her off that interaction. In any case, you're right that it's probably not you with two of the people in that list. However, I think it could be you, one of the people listed, and someone else.
- then, iDanny jumps on this to call me scum for changing my mind on mavs, when I literally only changed my mind on mavs BECAUSE OF MY BACK-AND-FORTH WITH IDANNY.
I feel like this makes him more likely to be town. I don't see scum suddenly defending someone they put that much work into wagoning, but town can change their mind. The only reason dany might pivot like that is if mavs was his partner, which I already established was unlikely.
- then Gerain posts a wall on me but whatever...I don't agree with his case but he doesn't loop anyone else in so I'm less concerned with that.
This doesn't really give any information.
In post 995, TheTrollie wrote:OH - now I just scrolled up and the bob wagon is mavs/gerain/bambi - so yeah I don't think that is the team.
You're right, scum wouldn't all be on the same wagon with no one else on, but I think I already established it wouldn't be all three of them.
I think at most 1 of {gerain/bambi} is scum.
I think there's still the possibility of town mavs and a gerain+bambi team. While I'm certainly not convinced of it, it's still a possibility.
If I had to go out on a limb here, I'd say mavs is scum, and his partners are either (a) {Mala/iDanny} or (b) one of {Mala/iDanny} and one of {Gerain/Bambi}
I don't see mavs+danny being scum.

There's a lot to unpack in all that. I may need to make a spreadsheet.
Maybe I'm just OMGUSing? anyone else see that as scum-PT orchestrated?
If this is all an elaborate WIFOM, the scumteam honestly deserves to win.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Malakittens »

Bob def feels town though.

I still like my gera vote. Why can’t I get a wagon there ;-;
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:49 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 997, Malakittens wrote:Bob def feels town though.

Nah, vote bob
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 998, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 997, Malakittens wrote:Bob def feels town though.

Nah, vote bob
Mav answer my questions.

As it stands your satrting to sound like the talking clock

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”