Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

God we should have lynched bambi d1

mavs wtf
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

Mala/Mavs/Bambi?

I'll vote mavs...theres a reason his wagon cant get to 4 today.

mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 1050, TheTrollie wrote:God we should have lynched bambi d1

mavs wtf
I don’t get it. You’ve thrown Bambi’s name out there but appear reluctant to actually vote there.

Let me provide some guidance

Vote: Bambi
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by geraintm »

I have zero idea what mavs is on. if they are town, they are being exceptionally unhelpful, they have just made it impossible for anyone else to be lynched today.
i'm unclear why they are being like this. if they are scum trying to act out and confuse things, they didn't need to?
if town....just why? we already had one townie through in a fake claim to ruin one lynch, we didn't need this

:(

VOTE: mavsfan[\v]
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: mavsfan
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1051, TheTrollie wrote:Mala/Mavs/Bambi?

I'll vote mavs...theres a reason his wagon cant get to 4 today.
I still have trollies down as scum btw, please don't think I don't want them lynched. (the above just screams scum not wanting to lynch their partner to me)
assuming mavs turns up scum, I will be voting for trollies tomorrow straight off
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:39 am

Post by TheTrollie »

I really do not understand those of you (gerain) who's entire scum case on me for 2 days has been "trollie is willing to vote any of his scum reads, hes obvscum"

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:55 am

Post by geraintm »

that isn't the reason at all, and you know it. I have said you are willing to follow other people's leads when you are placing your votes, which is something I dislike incredibly. it takes all the pressure off scum if they can justify all their votes by just following others.
it is exactly the oppsist eof voting your scum reads, it is voting other people's scum reads.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:13 am

Post by TheTrollie »

I'm not following other people's leads - I'm being a team-player. When I don't see the momentum to lynch or pressure one of my scum-reads, I am perfectly happy to run up a vote on another that other players have support for. I've never once (other than my switch on mavs today based on my re-read) sheeped someone to vote someone not on my list of scum

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:24 am

Post by TheTrollie »

anyway - here's my thought

Mavs was voting bob and wouldn't let up about it even when the wagon on him was hot pressed. the randomly votingn all over the place feels like scum to me. It got pressure off him, and has continued to work, and if he does get lynched and flip scum it creates WIFOM nonsense - i am pretty sure he only started mass vote hoping after I brought up the idea that his all over the place reads makes a scum-mav flip difficult to process.

Mala I also think is scum - I never liked that slot, and I think the idea of quoting my scum-reads and then saying that if one of them is town, it means I'm scum is scummy whether she was trying to suggest I was bussing my scum-mates or lining up a trollie-vote if any of the three flipped town.

Bambi has given us three days of bullshit reasons why she can't participate.

If we had the ability to fuck up without going to lylo i'd vote to kill bambi now. but we can wait since we are never going to find out anything about her with this play either way. so mavs or mala is the lynch today. I think my vote is on mala rn ill UNVOTE: until a vc and then figur out what im gonna do

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.6

mavsfan41 (3) - iDanyboy, bob3141, geraintm
Bambi Jay (2) - Drew-Sta, mavsfan41
Malakittens (1) - Allomancer
bob3141 (1) - Bambi Jay
geraintm (1) - Malakittens

Not voting (1) - TheTrollie

(expired on 2020-04-26 23:25:00) remain until day end

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.
Last edited by SirCakez on Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

Drew-Sta replaces Cat Scratch Fever!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:27 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Hi Drew-Sta. Long time no see!
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Allomancer »

If you guys don't want to lynch Mala, I'd be okay with voting mavs. However, I'm not going to put him at L-1 until Drew-Sta has a chance to catch up and get his thoughts out.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:31 am

Post by bob3141 »

Hi drew
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:33 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I'm ready to lynch.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:51 am

Post by geraintm »

I would like people to explain why they dont want to lynch mavsfan
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

Hi all!

Time to catch up. /puts on reading glasses and grabs a coffee
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Be warned before opening. It's fucking long. It has literally taken me all day between work to do this. You have no idea how stuffed my eyes are now and how much coffee I've pissed out as a consequence.

And yes. I'm Aussie. I swear. Shit, fuck, piss, arse.

Spoiler:
iDanyboy defensive by

Allomancer identifying what sounds like town vs town

bob3141 - really sus post.

Bob pressuring morning tweet -

Morning Tweet’s ‘I don’t consider my responses’ post is odd. Why don’t you consider how you post, given we’re in a mafia game?

by Paragon is quite interesting. All are still alive.

iDany - doesn’t like bob wagon on , but doesn’t make any reason why. Bob is at 4 votes by this stage.

Skellen gets my attention. Good analysis but not sure she is town. Liked Para’s wall () but doesn’t agree with it. Needs to identify why she doesn’t agree with it. Likes Dany. Gives no reason for that.

Allo buddying Bob in

on bob is of interest

Trollie’s commentary in and Morning’s responses in give me town read.

Bob is pushing for votes and lynches

says a lot

Bob - , , is rubbish.

Mavs - what the fuck in ?

Ger - , why no interest?

- Allo the only one on the bob lynch train. His decision to get there felt forced in his posts leading up.

bob in is flailing. buddies mav in based on mav’s buddying of him earlier ()

mav is distract and adjust. Presenting new option to get focus shifted off bob.

Allo buddying Bob in . Both he and mav moving focus from Bob.

, very clearly identify the sentiment.

Bambi’s is ridiculous. Talks about holding her vote in high regard but has now twice offered her vote if she is convinced.

Trollie - - belief and conviction does not necessitate a town tell. If scum want to ride through, they behave like town. Bob’s reasoning on things was faulty, and its almost like he was forging the appearance of town despite his reasoning being clearly faulty. It didn’t read like tunnelling at all. It read like a cover.

Bambi - stinky bait in

Skellen’s lets Allo off the hook and engaged with the issue of Bob well. Her is woeful.

Mav’s , focussing on RVS when we’re 10 pages in, is a distraction and confusion based interaction.

/ - MT was killed N1 and Paragon / Titus was lynched D2. That seems awfully orchestrated to me. Both were very vocal about bob. WIFOM that mafia could be framing bob (still to read up to the circumstances) but it seems odd they haven’t survived yet bob has.

- Bambi, that’s ugly. You’re throwing shit around then waiting for something to land by the looks of things.

Skellen’s hasn’t aged well considering BB flipped town. Dany still lives yet Skellen scum reads him. Odd.

Bob’s - are shockers again.

Dany - poses issues with Bob but stays on MT? Then in distracts again and calls Skellen into question? More flip flops than a Haviana’s store. His is stinky as. Basically calls into question MT’s defence and distracts by then saying Skellie’s Trollie read is correct? But wasn’t Skellen stinky four posts ago Dany? My head spins at this stage.

Trollie’s is good.

Allo’s is ridiculous in the scheme of things. Town reads Skellen, doesn’t critique Trollie’s view in any depth at all. Claims stupidity if he is wrong. WTF?

Bambi’s ‘I’m just cruising’ for is odd. Why?

BBcalls out Dany, bob, Gera in , makes it clear in . Now he’s also dead. I then face palm when I see his

Bob’s explanation of is basically ‘I push people to get results’, which is ‘I focus on someone, tunnel, and make it look like I’m town’.

Ger’s is a cop out.

Espresso ‘clears’ bob in , clears MT. Both dead. It seems to me that a mislynch on him is advantageous, knowing they are smelling well, and the MT clear (given EJ comes up town) keeps MT as someone scum would want to neutralise. then identifies Allo.

MT in again lets bob off the hook. Makes a NK hypothesis (by the reasoning he uses) turn into WIFOM discussion about bob. This is the first point I could possibly see the reason bob is still alive as if he is town, then scum will keep him until Lylo / Mylo and then just rack up shit all over him and get him killed. IF he is town that is.

Mav lets bob off the hook again in . The fact bob says scum is on the wagon makes it sound like he’s aware of the attention and is using it to get people off his tail. mav’s continued argument for his position intrigues me. He doesn’t seem to be focussing in on anyone else. Also says the prods is what will allow scum to win. As if he knows that mafia are going to be engaged and not AFK at the present time. I consider this a slip.

Cat posts at , asking bob a question. Bob answers MT, and, instead of focussing on his wagon - which he said would have scum on it - focusses on Bambi. Very odd.

Allo’s seems like fishing

Bambi’s is shit. Basically ‘Not voting today’ which, if she was town, was ridiculous. Suggesting she’ll get more info out of the night is rubbish - how? She’s obfuscating the whole point of why she is in the game - to scum hunt.

Dany’s is buddying again. Falls off MT claiming she is town - funny how she flips that after NK1. - Claims Espresso as scum, same as BB. Both are dead. Then , which is fishing for info on who thinks what on his list. A bizarre thing to ask. As if he wouldn’t get asked? His identifying BB’s voting change gets my curiosity.

Mavs buddying Dany in . Questioning BB.

MT letting Dany off in - towny but disagree. Same as Bob. Why is she doing that?! I think you’re on the right track!

BB in and Espresso in nailing it. Esp picking up what I thought in too.

OM fucking gosh. Dany in OMGUS on Esp.

Mav’s in coming to Dany’s rescue.

Allo backing Ger in . Bloke never forms an opinion himself. Ask questions, listens to others, follows their lead. Sheeple or scum?

I agree with Trollie that Ger is throwing shit around in 389 to distract attention.

BB and Trollie agreeing in / is first sign of (IMHO) town forming consensus.

Cat’s nails it in . Why the wagon stopped on Bob is a bit of a scum tell. Mafia would be all over that shit like a kitten on catnip trying to get an easy D1 lynch. And bob was easy. Yet, it just stopped. Mav’s assisted in that.

Cats joins BB and Trollie with on 400.

Allo comes in and gets Trollie thrown under a trolley. Scumreads BB when it is clear as day BB is flashing town with bright lights then changes target to Espresso (who ended up getting lynched) all in two posts. Well done mate. and .

I’m finding Madoka hard to read at this point.

Mavs voting BB on is a tell IMHO. When questioned in , he turns out a ridiculous . Claiming too early? Rubbish. We’re 18 pages in and unwanted attention, even two votes, is being pushed on him (amusingly by mav I might add). And lynching a neighbour is totally stupid, since they would know another town and their voting bloc is very important. Scum would want to split that up. The whole ‘Whomever knows he is town jump in’ is the stinkiest bait I’ve ever seen. Mav then jumps off like a scolded cat when MT presses them.

Allo then jumps on mav claiming bullshit. in .

Mavs then lies in (Not asking for the others identity, when in fact he actually did).

bob (surprisingly) and Cats again nails it in and .

Madoka throws shade at Paragon/Titus in . Really not sure about her.

Dany still on Espresso at 1.10.

Ger in is odd.

Trollie in is on target I think.

Titus in was on point. Picks up on Espresso being fooled I think by Dany. This is what will get him lynched I think. was good too - Dany picked like a dirty nose IMHO. again. I’m beginning to see why Titus was lynched too is insightful as well.

At 1.11 vote, Dany is the only one on Espresso. Who also happens to be defending him. Parked safely, it seems…

Cats nails it again in .

BB nails again in . Why Dany hasn’t been scruitinised more by this point is unclear to me. I think scum has obfuscated so much it’s cause disjointed towns ability to group think.

Titus nails again at .

Mavs spends more time analysing other games and bringing that in (causing people to consider META instead of what is in front of them) in that I’d almost want to lynch him for making things difficult to read.

Aaaaaaaand Bambi, who said she wouldn’t vote D1, jumps in at .

Allo jumping in at . He’s basically active lurking in front of you all and hasn’t been called out on it.

So 1.12 - has three confirmed townies on the lynch wagon. Let’s argue that (I don’t believe this but just want to make a point) Bambi is town. Why the fuck wasn’t this followed up in D2? Dany, mavs and Allo all on different people here. Surely that must have rung alarm bells?

I agree with Cats in and .

I’m confused at this point how you all got to Esp when Dany was L-3 with good reasoning behind it.

Bob scurries in - Dany scum in yet Esp is who eventually gets lynched…

BB nails mav again in

Cats confuses me at . I think desperation to get something going?

You can tell by the late 500’s people were desperate to get a lynch. Titus was right on .

Trollie derails on .

Bambi floats in on (she who said she wouldn’t vote on D1) and piles toward EJ. No reasoning.

Allo says his smartest thing on but reads like a scum washing his hands of the whole matter.

BB - facepalm

Mavs comes to bobs rescue in .

Allo comes out with another flip flop. I may as well call it Haviana's at this rate. is rubbish.

Titus’ claim - ugh.

Bob wagon gets on rails again, and Ger appears to bus Allo in .

bob on - 4 townies there mate. Allo the only one a ringing ‘no’.

Allo/Haviana's OMGUS in

Mav’s comes in . Floppity flop.

Fuck. What a lynch. #phew I was on the edge of my seat there!

I can see why MT was NK'd.

Allo in contradicts himself. Why are we lynching a PT cop?

Bambi cuts in. is true. Allo is lifting her theory.

Mavs jumps on the started train at . Titus might have been wrong about EJ, but mav’s jumping on Titus believing they led a lynch train as scum is ridiculous.

Mala makes an understandable vote and just like Madoka I struggle to read them. She does put BB in town though in , and also town. This is interesting.

I think at this point the key fact is if Titus really was a PT cop, why the fuck would scum let her live? Only reason I can assume is that they knew she’d be an easy lynch and claim her role claim was an act, to get an easyish lynch D2

Dany buddying Allo in .

Mala in / hitting some key points on Ger. Her scumhunting makes me believe she is town from those posts. My read here is clearing.

Dany looking scumobvs in

I agree with Titus .

Bambi - - Because BB was obvs, and MT was clearly on some and off others.

Cats going on fell for scum trap.

2.1 - Allo, Ger, Mavs all on Titus.

Trollie - is clear - deliberate WIFOM to make the reads hard.

Titus right in .

Dany in achieves what scum would want - eroding Titus’ credibility and confirming in a way.

Bob chips in . No trust. Mind you, Titus reclaiming did erode trust. But her statements have credibility in light of her town flip. So I have the benefit of reading them with that mindset.

Ger looking to turbo in

2.2 - Allo, ger, mavs, bob all on that train. Scum is in there.

Allo/Haviana playing the ‘lets wash my hands of this I’m dumb’ card in .

Mala noticing quiet in makes me think Scum were waiting for someone to drop the hammer without giving more info.

iDany hammering - curious. .

Bob buddies Dany and gets him off the hook ‘Scum wouldn’t hamemr! Nooooo…’

Bob and mav having a tiff in and posts around then.

bob appears to be digging.

Bambi’s OMGUS is somewhat revealing.

3.3, bob has ger, mav, bambi all on. Dany and Allo on Mavs (which seems safe for them to do right now).

Dany saying ‘reread the game’ in is a bullshit suggestion. It’s taken me all fucking day to read the game. Highlight what you want to say. Don’t fling baseless accusations then argue for someone to read. Such a dismissive way of handling a situation and definitely a scum thing to suggest.

Allo/Haviana active lurking on again.

Mavs flailing at .

ger’s is clever. Either town waking up, or scum using what they know to clinch the lynch. WIFOM mayhem.

Faaaark me dead. Haviana’s on . In he agrees with Trollie that mavs is likely part of scum team. Then backs the fuck away in this post. WTF.

Hallelujah! Allo in - comes up with some stunning contributions. Completely uncertain how he bases the interactions between people as conclusions they’re scum. His lack of emphasis on mavs when he previously scum read and votes mavs makes no sense.

bob says something very town or very scum centered in . Yes, mavs is being completely selective in what he doesn’t answer.

mavs stinks to high heaven. It’s a ‘get it off me’ type of vote with the nose lowering over his head.

Allo in is stinking to high heaven. Mavs is not scum. Oh now he is. Wait, no he’s not. Wait, lets lynch him after Mala. WTF?

mavs in - flip flops again. By this point mavs is flipping more than a burger in Macca’s.

Bambi in is not a town response.

And now I’m here.

My theory is mavs and bob are bussing each other or mavs has buddied bob all game and is now trying to restart his failed wagon to get himself free. Town does not flail like mavs has flailed. I'm not ready to concede to bob being town but it is possible.

I also think Allo is either VI or presents as scum and flip flops needlessly. I also think Bambi, Ger or Dany all read as scum. So it's a pool of five IMHO.

Mala slot is town IMHO. Trollie I'm ambiguous on but lean town.

I'm willing to discuss voting mavs once everyone has considered my post. Want most definitely to hear from mala.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 158, geraintm wrote:
In post 155, mavsfan41 wrote:But in the middle of page 3 (posts 53-60ish) this game takes a more serious tone I feel where it appears RVS ended and the game really began
Yeah, I found it weird too, how people in this game were going at each other hell for leather, I come back and place my random vote and go "woah, loads has happened!" And then I get read as fishy by like 3 people for saying that.

I have no real interest in the current pushing and shoving, I hope those who are expending this energy are having fun and getting something from it.
going through Drew sta's post and answer their questions aimed at me

The above, I have no interest in Day 1 arguments, I feel it is a waste of time mostly because people have zero info to go on.

Post 303 was a cop out,not denying that

my post 464 - I have no idea now what I was looking at, presumably something about BBMola but I can't remember now

you don't like my vote in 665 on Allo...but in your read through your opinion on Allo is exactly the same as mine

My 784 - yeah, I was looking to end the day quickly. I was at this point 99% sure they wer egoing to be lynched, and extending the day would just give scum chance to confuse thing. obv looks bad when they flip town, but ive been in too many games where there is an obvious lynch and scum manage to just delay delay delay and people get bored and townies move off the correct vote.

My 983 was just answering a promise I had made earlier to look at the Bob wagon's, and then maybe getting some info off it. its usefulness got removed after my 989 look at trollies though

your post overall makes decent sense. you come round to thinking mavs needs to go today, the effort you have put in is welcome. it is possible when going through 1000 posts to find something scummy looking everyone has done.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1068, Drew-Sta wrote: Dany saying ‘reread the game’ in is a bullshit suggestion. It’s taken me all fucking day to read the game. Highlight what you want to say. Don’t fling baseless accusations then argue for someone to read. Such a dismissive way of handling a situation and definitely a scum thing to suggest.
I don't know how anyone is expected to respond to that post, but to what I've quoted Trollie has voted and then un voted them a few times saying 'I need to re read the game', so it was not baseless post.
I also don't get why you have me as a scumread, it's hard to parse what your saying and if you could just make like a short post explaining why I'm scum because it feels like your just calling all my posts scummy without adequate explanation.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

The very fact mavs has not been hammered at this point given how his slot has read through identifies that scum is not on mavs.

Ger is on Trollie (and keeps persisting in that line of thinking), Bambi is on bob, dany is on mavs, Allo is on mala (and so is mav). The fact Allo is happy to vote for someone like mala, when he has previously scum read mavs, who is also voting mala, identifies he is either scum or VI.

I would argue, though, that scum is spread across multiple targets at this stage and only one of them on mav. So Ger, bob, dany, Bambi, Allo really do trigger my senses here.

Bambi, Allo need to adjust to mav for me to consider they may not be scum.
In post 1069, geraintm wrote:
In post 158, geraintm wrote:
In post 155, mavsfan41 wrote:But in the middle of page 3 (posts 53-60ish) this game takes a more serious tone I feel where it appears RVS ended and the game really began
Yeah, I found it weird too, how people in this game were going at each other hell for leather, I come back and place my random vote and go "woah, loads has happened!" And then I get read as fishy by like 3 people for saying that.

I have no real interest in the current pushing and shoving, I hope those who are expending this energy are having fun and getting something from it.
going through Drew sta's post and answer their questions aimed at me

The above, I have no interest in Day 1 arguments, I feel it is a waste of time mostly because people have zero info to go on.

Post 303 was a cop out,not denying that

my post 464 - I have no idea now what I was looking at, presumably something about BBMola but I can't remember now

you don't like my vote in 665 on Allo...but in your read through your opinion on Allo is exactly the same as mine

My 784 - yeah, I was looking to end the day quickly. I was at this point 99% sure they wer egoing to be lynched, and extending the day would just give scum chance to confuse thing. obv looks bad when they flip town, but ive been in too many games where there is an obvious lynch and scum manage to just delay delay delay and people get bored and townies move off the correct vote.

My 983 was just answering a promise I had made earlier to look at the Bob wagon's, and then maybe getting some info off it. its usefulness got removed after my 989 look at trollies though

your post overall makes decent sense. you come round to thinking mavs needs to go today, the effort you have put in is welcome. it is possible when going through 1000 posts to find something scummy looking everyone has done.
Re read on Allo - express concisely what your read is so I can confirm whether we actually align.

Re your comment on 784 - none of what you have said at any time in that paragraph is a town approach. Jumping on a lynch just to keep the game going despite knowing it is a bad lynch is either gross negligence as a townie (in which case you deserve to be lynched to rid us of your poor play) or the actions of someone trying to cover up their tracks with a 'oh oh, but, the game, things need to keep going!'. That's absolute rubbish. If you can't help keep people on the correct vote as a town member who knows the lynch is right, then you're fucking up. Plain and simple. And to trade your vote for an easier lynch just to keep things going is just absurd. You're playing the weak victim card and abdicating responsibility for your part in the game.

None of what I've said is personal, but there's some hard truths that need to be faced here right now or we stand to lose the game. Change your vote to mavs, and make it clear to people that you agree with someone you've claimed has made sense, and has proposed a path of action that has merit.
In post 1070, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 1068, Drew-Sta wrote: Dany saying ‘reread the game’ in is a bullshit suggestion. It’s taken me all fucking day to read the game. Highlight what you want to say. Don’t fling baseless accusations then argue for someone to read. Such a dismissive way of handling a situation and definitely a scum thing to suggest.
I don't know how anyone is expected to respond to that post, but to what I've quoted Trollie has voted and then un voted them a few times saying 'I need to re read the game', so it was not baseless post.
I also don't get why you have me as a scumread, it's hard to parse what your saying and if you could just make like a short post explaining why I'm scum because it feels like your just calling all my posts scummy without adequate explanation.
You highlight Trollies flip flopping (yet who also tries to justify his statements) but absolutely say nothing about Allo who is doing his best Haviana's factory impersonation. Why?

You absolutely do know why I have you as a scum read and your failure to even engage with my post (which even Ger did, so there's some credit for him there) is indicative of your glazing over it. Why would you glaze over it? Is it possibly because engaging with it would incriminate yourself?
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

UNVOTE: Bambi
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

Giving myself a chance to assess how people respond to what I've said.

I 100% consider mavs scum and will happily put my arse on the line and hammer if one of ger, bambi, allo shift.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:50 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1071, Drew-Sta wrote:
[1] You highlight Trollies flip flopping (yet who also tries to justify his statements) but absolutely say nothing about Allo who is doing his best Haviana's factory impersonation. Why?

[2]You absolutely do know why I have you as a scum read and your failure to even engage with my post (which even Ger did, so there's some credit for him there) is indicative of your glazing over it. Why would you glaze over it? Is it possibly because engaging with it would incriminate yourself?
[1] I highlighted Trollie because he wasn’t committing to a vote and it looked like he was trying to keep his option, then when I thought about it more that interaction didn’t make sense unless it was a [bambi, Bob, Trollie] team, which I don’t think it is as I think mavs is scum.
I haven’t said anything about Allo because I haven’t thought much about him, I found his posts odd but Trollie was agreeing with him so I decided to leave it until after the mavs lynch.

[2] I do not know why you scum read me, I could go over your post point by point but it will just me being saying why or no it isn’t to every post. I also think it is easy to just quote a bunch of posts but if you try to make a cohesive case it wouldn’t make much sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”