Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 273, BBmolla wrote:does someone have townreads on Limit that is for beyond reasons that they post walls just curious
i liked , not necessarily because it's a wallpost but because i like the reasoning in it, even if i disagreed with most of it

i'm not sure i liked gl's allo vote tbh; it felt a bit band-wagon-y to me
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 273, BBmolla wrote:does someone have townreads on Limit that is for beyond reasons that they post walls just curious
Is you calling Sausaurus Rex's post scummy related to this?

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:52 pm

@Skitter, can you talk about your Karnage read?

- Smarter
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

town
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:00 pm

Okay, why?

- Smarter
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

because his posts just kinda bleed obvtown, which i'm aware you're going to tell me isn't a helpful answer

his posts are just kinda like very pure and are making correct/astute observations at the right time without them feeling belabored. i'm not sure how to explain what i'm seeing there better

also i liked his early interaction with me about his nom vote
Show
Hiatus once more.

The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:09 pm

In post 271, BBmolla wrote:yeah he saw what I saw from acryon so lean town
Why is it easier for town to see what you scumread than for scum?

-Smart
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

@Limit
Acryon is much more townie.
GL is in null territory, can't establish a read. Him joining the allo wagon could go either way and that depends on a lot of factors we just don't know right now, so I can't have a good analysis about that right now.
Auro is eh, honestly I'll think about him later
@Skitter eve is already on the wagon, she can't possibly lolhammer, do you think the wagon forming fast on allo is enough to point at him being town?
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i meant that i was thinking of voting allo earlier, except i realized i would have been the l-1 vote, and i could see eve lolhammering there

it's not a strong read on allo, and it isn't for his play or himself, but the gamestate loosely points to that, yeah

igornoring eve's vote i think gl's vote is the worst vote on the wagon
Show
Hiatus once more.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Why do you think that is?
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 283, skitter30 wrote:igornoring eve's vote i think gl's vote is the worst vote on the wagon
^ Regarding this, forgot to quote soz
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

because i don't like how he dropped his acryon push when you and the hydra started a thing on allo
Show
Hiatus once more.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Do you think this quote is insincere from GL?
In post 229, GuiltyLion wrote:that said, I do kinda like your other posts the past couple of pages and honestly appreciate this metaphor lol
I can see a townie dropping a previous push because they liked some posts and supporting a wagon from 2 people they heavily townread.
For me it's a matter of trying to establish if the "I liked your recent posts" is a townie thought, or a scummy reason to join the allo wagon. What do you think?
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 281, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 271, BBmolla wrote:yeah he saw what I saw from acryon so lean town
Why is it easier for town to see what you scumread than for scum?

-Smart
I mean

I generally don't think scum are actually scumhunting they're just looking for shit they can say is scummy

no?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 276, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
Is you calling Sausaurus Rex's post scummy related to this?

- Smarter
I just hated his catchup/apology
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i felt the timing was a bit suspect, yeah
In post 229, GuiltyLion wrote:to borrow your metaphor, FMPOV what happened was I saw you planting rocks, not real seeds. I entirely disagree with 2). And how is it disingenuous to criticize what I saw as planting rocks? Scum are scum and faking, no matter how far along they are in growing their fake garden.
especially following this bit ^ he's still having issues with his posting and not really understanding acryon's pov
Show
Hiatus once more.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I think I disagree. That post in particular shows a nuanced thought over a player. If a scum isn't a stream-of-consciousness machine, they mostly produce content that is fairly one sided on people and tend to categorize as GOOD, BAD or WISHY-WASHY. Producing a post that goes like "I heavily disagree with what you say and here's why... but I think I townread you" takes either a townie mind, or a scum that understands how to properly replicate that kind of nuance, which is honestly hard as fuck.
If we're talking about suspect timing, I'd recommend checking the progression of Allo regarding Eve and Acryon. Suddenly understood eve was shitposting when I said it was shitposting, and suddenly produces a real vote and thought on a player when I accused him of not doing that, on a player everyone more or less suspected previously. That timing and progression is just really bad. I think that the wagon forming really fast is just due to conversational missteps from Allo rather than having scum support. That's my inner feeling on this one.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:40 pm

In post 288, BBmolla wrote:I mean

I generally don't think scum are actually scumhunting they're just looking for shit they can say is scummy

no?
Sure, but I'd imagine there's a decent amount of overlap between what a townie would say is scummy and what a scum would say is scummy. And most people are probably pretty decent at knowing what they'd call scummy as town?

-Smart
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 253, BBmolla wrote:ImageImage

here I tried to fix up Auro's version a bit, not sure what you want done with those whiskers.
<3

Sorry, heavy deadlines. Give me a couple days.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 262, skitter30 wrote:i don't have a solid read yet. auro seems to think he's good at reading her, which is why i'd like to hear a bit more about why he's townreading her
I don't think that. :P
I've already listed reasoning for why I townread her, no? Do you want me to explain that a bit more?
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Eve »

what do you think of my vote on allomancer skitter i thought it was pretty impressive
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:47 am

Post by acryon »

In post 227, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 173, acryon wrote:142 from GuiltyLion doesn’t feel great. I’m always wary of people trying to paint a big picture based on a post or two early on. RVS stage is far from useless, but it typically doesn’t lead to these kinds of revelations.
what "big picture" do you think I was painting with that post? I was answering a question directed at me.

and would it change your mind if I showed you numerous examples from my past where town!me tries to make reads as quickly as possible? I hate RVS
Eh maybe. I put very little stock in anything meta-related, but it's good to know.
In post 231, skitter30 wrote:
In post 170, acryon wrote:I think trying to call someone out for "fake scumhunting" with my extremely minimal body of work seemed disingenuous.
what do you think of my blank vote on you?
I actually have less of an issue with a blank vote than a vote with what I see as bad reasons.
In post 268, skitter30 wrote:i'm interested that the acryon wagon seems to have collapsed and reformed on allo. i don't have a read on allo himself but sudden general consensus there loosely points to town!allo too
I was ready to move Allo since his posts felt really bad (as others clearly thought as well), but this post more or less echos my hesitation to vote there.
I felt pretty bad about BBmolla's re-entrance to the game, but this and some other posts since seem very town.

Full reads list coming in a bit.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Auro »

In post 163, GuiltyLion wrote: he directly responded to me pushing him and then said he liked keeping his vote there, I didn't think it's a stretch to assume those things are related. If he has other reasons for voting me then those are absent from his post.

Your other question feels a bit leading - generally I don't like it when anybody is voting me, as a rule. If he himself can see that his post didn't look like
scumhunting then he needs to give more explanation as to whether and/or why he finds me suspicious
for calling that out.
I think it is a bit of a stretch, yeah. We're not talking about a direct action here, rather the lack of action (i.e. unvoting you).
What prevented you from just directly asking him why he likes keeping his vote?
You attacked him over it saying you didn't like his response, and that he
should've
explained, but you didn't engage about it with him yourself.

In post 228, GuiltyLion wrote: did you actually read the game in addition to the mafia PT? What do you think of my play here so far compared to that Newbie game?
No, I just loosely skimmed the Mafia PT for the lulz.
I think trying to do a serious meta read for you would be a waste of my efforts, given my perception of your skill at copying meta.
However, there does seem to be a difference in aggression between your push on Crayon (a "weird" slot) (and perhaps add Allomancer here too) and lack of it less weird ones. There's engagement, but more on the passive side.
Would that be something I find if I were to do a meta study on you? :P

When are we gonna do a Calvin & Hobbes hydra?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 250, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Hey @Karnage, I'd like to hear where you're at in this game as well. It seems like you haven't said much since defending acryon and that's honestly all I can find in your ISO since RVS. Do you have any reads? What are you thoughts on the Allomancer wagon?

- Smarter
I haven't done much since RVS so you are spot on there

I'm starting to change my mind on nom. I think what I get as scum vibes might just be a play style/conf bias thing. I think you and auro are likely town and so you're town read there is making me reconsider things. when I re-read with a town!nom mindset I can see why you read them like you do

skitter on the other hand looks worse now. I need to go back and look at her ISO but I didn't like her reaction to eve and her all but ignoring the allo wagon
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Karnage »

UNVOTE:
GTKAS - Karnage