Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1272, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1262, eyestott wrote:I'm not comfortable with fully revealing everyone's flavour.
I'm not convinced that this information is useless, and I could be shooting the town in the foot by revealing their role flavour if there are other roles that have effects if flavour is known
A reveal of two flavours will suffice then.

Before the main wagon is lynched, I would like you to post their exact flavour. No more "watch out for John Snow" or mysterious clues, just their exact flavour.

In addition, pick one person who isn't me/Egix/gobble/Titus and post their exact flavour. The revealer can confirm that person's flavour tonight.
EP here wanting more reveals. He rolefishes the mason, now this.

Why can't I get support here?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:57 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 1273, gobbledygook wrote:My flavor is already revealed
In post 1274, gobbledygook wrote:As is titus
Exactly, which is why I said
not
you or Titus. Eyestott's Avengers comment was directed at Egix + I know one of Eyestott's hints relates to me, so I'd rather him not pick in us two either.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:02 am

In post 1275, Titus wrote:
In post 1262, eyestott wrote:I'm not comfortable with fully revealing everyone's flavour.
I'm not convinced that this information is useless, and I could be shooting the town in the foot by revealing their role flavour if there are other roles that have effects if flavour is known

Before the main wagon is lynched, I would like you to post their exact flavour. No more "watch out for John Snow" or mysterious clues, just their exact flavour.

In addition, pick one person who isn't me/Egix/gobble/Titus and post their exact flavour. The revealer can confirm that person's flavour tonight.

Can you please just do like a 5 min meta dive on me. People consistently say this rolefishing line (or some variation) about me, but I'm always just trying to gain more information for the town. Mainstream Mafia II and Gay Mafia (TM 20) are two easy examples of this in my recent games.

I've been very transparent in wanting a mass claim today. Since that isn't going to happen, I at least want information to help solidify my flavour theory.

Do you disagree with my flavour theory? Why/why not? In addition, what do you make of flavour + how can we use it?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1277, EspressoPatronum wrote:

Can you please just do like a 5 min meta dive on me. People consistently say this rolefishing line (or some variation) about me, but I'm always just trying to gain more information for the town. Mainstream Mafia II and Gay Mafia (TM 20) are two easy examples of this in my recent games.

I've been very transparent in wanting a mass claim today. Since that isn't going to happen, I at least want information to help solidify my flavour theory.

Do you disagree with my flavour theory? Why/why not? In addition, what do you make of flavour + how can we use it?
I am not helping you role fish. You being anti-town every game is irrelevant. It's not just anti-town here it's proscum. I don't do meta, not even five minute dives.

Stop rolefishing. Tell me who is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Alrighty. I’m just going to do this because this game is stalling.
Egix is the JoAT. Eve is the mason. Flavor revealer has to be EP.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1279, gobbledygook wrote:Alrighty. I’m just going to do this because this game is stalling.
Smh. We are not confirming or denying this.

Mod: Prod Egix please
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by eyestott »

Huge family emergency, unsure how long this will take to resolve.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Condolences
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Eve »

i can neither confirm or deny this gobbles but i will say that i am not a Jailkeeper
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Lmao. Eve making the case to be top1 2019 most fun player
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:24 pm

In post 1279, gobbledygook wrote:Alrighty. I’m just going to do this because this game is stalling.
Confirming my role.

I'm grasping at straws to see how I'm supposed to be useful here, but Titus and Eyestott aren't making it easy.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:24 pm

In post 1281, eyestott wrote:Huge family emergency, unsure how long this will take to resolve.
No problem. Take as much time as you need! Wishing you and your family well.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

EP, I targeted Titus last night.

———

Confirming EP as flavor revealer gives me pause because I really don’t know if both the flavourer and the revealer would be the same alignment and I’m townreading both.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont know tbh. Theyre utility roles. I think that we should mass claim then flavor claim.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:30 pm

In post 1278, Titus wrote:
In post 1277, EspressoPatronum wrote:

I am not helping you role fish. You being anti-town every game is irrelevant. It's not just anti-town here it's proscum. I don't do meta, not even five minute dives.

Stop rolefishing. Tell me who is scum.
I told you who is scum. It's pisskop and gobble. I don't know the third.

Just because you don't understand the possible benefits of a reveal doesn't make you right, and shutting down the discussion also doesn't prove your point if you turn out to be right. You need to be clear with your reasoning + be open to other points of view.

Role madness games tend to have a mechanical solve in them once you get a mass claim. Gobble and I had a great mech solve in Mainstream Mafia II, and Pink Ball had a good one in the most recent Greatest Idea game.

We'd both be better off if you read my posts a little more carefully from now on.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:32 pm

In post 1287, gobbledygook wrote:EP, I targeted Titus last night.

———

Confirming EP as flavor revealer gives me pause because I really don’t know if both the flavourer and the revealer would be the same alignment and I’m townreading both.
I figured. I wanted you to say before I revealed in case you tried saying you targeted someone else.

Yeah, that's where I'm struggling. I don't see why eyestott and I are in the game if everything we know about flavour is true. I'm effectively a glorified VT who moves around at night.

If, however, there's more to flavour than eyestott has let on, I can actually put my role to use by coordinating with the group.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

This game feels like one of those vanillaless games that while true to the definition of being vanillaless doesn’t actually have that much power in it. :lol:

Titus voting EP here makes like no sense in my mind given her insistence that Pisskop’s slot has been scum -all- game and also has a claimed guilty on it.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:09 pm

In post 1291, gobbledygook wrote:This game feels like one of those vanillaless games that while true to the definition of being vanillaless doesn’t actually have that much power in it. :lol:
I think you're right but hope you're not.
Titus voting EP here makes like no sense in my mind given her insistence that Pisskop’s slot has been scum -all- game and also has a claimed guilty on it.
I agree and I think it's annoying, but I don't think it's scummy.

Btw, why did you target Titus last night?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Titus »

The guilty is likely fake. Unless Egix claims it (unlikely), the most likely setup is Pisskop was framed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1292, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1291, gobbledygook wrote:This game feels like one of those vanillaless games that while true to the definition of being vanillaless doesn’t actually have that much power in it. :lol:
I think you're right but hope you're not.
I agree and I think it's annoying, but I don't think it's scummy.

Btw, why did you target Titus last night?
I figured if anyone was targeting me with a role that gave information they should also be targeting Titus who I think is substantially more difficult to read than me and where they should have been targeting in the first place.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1280, Titus wrote:
Smh. We are not confirming or denying this.

Mod: Prod Egix please
Sry here now what we doing?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:30 pm

@Egix - can you shed some more light on the pisskop letter?

You confirmed some but not all of what eyestott said. How would you like us to interpret that?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1296, EspressoPatronum wrote:@Egix - can you shed some more light on the pisskop letter?

You confirmed some but not all of what eyestott said. How would you like us to interpret that?
I know that both Stott and Pkop were targeted at the relevant times.
Apologies if that's too much but I'm really not sure how else to put it, now that you've asked.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

im confused
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1264, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1257, alimdia wrote:Hang on a second.
SO you're saying if pk is scum, then I'm scum.
Then you say if pk is town, then I'm still scum.
So why aren't you voting me instead if I'm scum in both situations. Not to mention this doesn't even make sense. I claimed mailman as part of my ability and I sent mail to Eve last night, who confirmed it.
You don’t have a claimed guilty on you.
Why does your mailman ability make you town? My pool isn’t based off who the mailman is. This makes me think you know PK is gonna flip town.
Nobody is confirming the claimed guilty though?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”