Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 868, Morning Tweet wrote:
Blake Belladonna wrote:I can already tell you won't listen to my warning.

Very well, I will watch from afar.
I don't get it, are you saying there are certain players that can't be wagoned because of how they'll react? Or were we going about it in a toxic way?

pedit: I suppose.
In post 866, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Cross my heart I swear the same :) farside, Morning Tweet, girl scout's honor?
sure

VOTE: dave

let's be on our best behaviour!
What he's obviously trying to say is.....dave will act poorly under pressure, resulting in a wagon that gathers steam on the slot to nearly become a self-fullfilling prophecy with very high chances of resulting in dave's lynch.

tldr: poor response, even more "lol u mad" votes -> lynch
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: BBmolla
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:35 am

Post by BBmolla »

why
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Vecna »

lol, that was a proper one
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

@BBM: I almost typed "Michael Keaton", but I checked your activity and realized you have been posting around this time for the past 3 days.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 385, BBmolla wrote:I just hate the other wagons

I don’t really have any strong scumreads at the moment so I’m throwing my vote at the wall and seeing what sticks
about sums it up I guess
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:49 am

Post by BBmolla »

That’s fair

I’m catching up after I eat
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 922, Vecna wrote:
In post 850, GuiltyLion wrote:I got a townread on Pine out of the last few pages

a few people are asking about BM case - I feel his engagement with a lot of early game content was super light and perhaps it's due to his V/LA but he seemed to stop being involved as soon as the actual game picked up - this is a patten I see from scum often. At the time of me voting him I believed two of the other main bandwagons (Vecna and myself) were bad wagons, and I had just re-evaluated on danyBoy (the other, other wagon, which I had been pushing), so the BM votes felt to me like the best chance to follow along and find scum.

Funny enough Drixx is one of those slots for me that he was referring to as "you don't like going down that road unless you're sure", I def agree he's been overdramatic and making things more about himself than they actually are or need to be, but that's my experience of how he plays regardless of alignment, and I don't know if anything I've seen has felt like it moved the needle on him being more likely to be scum. It does feel weird that he's avoiding the BM wagon especially after I reversed my read on him, but I almost feel scum!Drixx would see it as easy to hop onto a town!BM by this point and not take that route, so either they're scum together or Drixx is townie for that.

MT bleeding town for me by this point. I'd also join a davesaz wagon.
p-edit: let's do it

VOTE: davesaz
Lion, youre a champ at putting quite a few of my feelings into words.

Im really waffling on Drixx. On the one hand, his response to me was very surface level bad. But Drixx is not a surface level player, and I could also see town act frustrated when others only react to the part of your wagon that did have a hole in it and ignore the rest (the rest that was pretty small though). If he really felt we were torpedoing his questioning of BM, then why not just tell us to fuck off and continue it? Portraying me as scummy instead and going on that crusade is still a bit weird. Its also how I caught his hydra in civ Mafia, although there his reaction was a lot more aggressive and over the top still.

Dave for me feels different, like (dont get triggered momo), every game I play with him these days. So different from 1-2+ years ago. I really do not think I can read him at all.

Xtomx is also really going down-down-down on my readslist. I thought this was gonna be a game where I could townread him, but there really was zero followup with substance.
Just nit picking here but... didn't I play solo in Civ mafia, and only for like ... part of day one? My brain says that I went into that game coming off SU2, and I got put onto a scum team with Mastina, which I tried to make work but given how the end of SU2 went, I felt like it was bad for me to stay in the game. So I replaced out.

So umm... maybe link me what you're talking about?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 783, Morning Tweet wrote:am i hiding in the background?
I think so
In post 800, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 774, BBmolla wrote:I'm undecided on Drixx, I see where you guys are coming from and those posts pinged me too, but I liked his early stuff so idk :/
Why?
Just the whole attitude, he came in and was one of the first people that I was like "oh shit this dude is on the hunt"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

i have to read
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Pine is town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 924, Vecna wrote:
In post 867, Blake Belladonna wrote:Sigh.

I'm not saying don't wagon him. I'm saying to be careful about it. He has a history of reacting very poorly to pressure like this and I expect it to escalate with somebody like Albert B. Rampage at the helm.

I've fallen into that same trap multiple times in the past and it has yet to go in a positive direction for town.
Blake is such a towny motherfucker
Agreed btw

VOTE: Xtotm

I think ABR is town, I think Dave is town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Why the Hectic townreads?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 937, BBmolla wrote:Why the Hectic townreads?
seconded
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 925, Vecna wrote:What he's obviously trying to say is.....dave will act poorly under pressure, resulting in a wagon that gathers steam on the slot to nearly become a self-fullfilling prophecy with very high chances of resulting in dave's lynch.

tldr: poor response, even more "lol u mad" votes -> lynch
That makes sense, but my problem with it is like, what happens when we scumread dave-- how are we supposed to lynch him then?
BBmolla wrote:
In post 783, Morning Tweet wrote:am i hiding in the background?
I think so
(´-ω-`)

pedit: I can agree with u on that at least, idk how people came up with an alignment for him already
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 936, BBmolla wrote:

I'm not saying don't wagon him. I'm saying to be careful about it. He has a history of reacting very poorly to pressure like this and I expect it to escalate with somebody like Albert B. Rampage at the helm.

I've fallen into that same trap multiple times in the past and it has yet to go in a positive direction for town.
Agreed btw

What about your EJ vote? There's more votes there than Xtoxm.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 937, BBmolla wrote:Why the Hectic townreads?
Tone and attitude matched what he's been as town in other games.
I have that read largely on hold RN due to the VLA.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 932, Drixx wrote:
In post 850, GuiltyLion wrote:I got a townread on Pine out of the last few pages

a few people are asking about BM case - I feel his engagement with a lot of early game content was super light and perhaps it's due to his V/LA but he seemed to stop being involved as soon as the actual game picked up - this is a patten I see from scum often. At the time of me voting him I believed two of the other main bandwagons (Vecna and myself) were bad wagons, and I had just re-evaluated on danyBoy (the other, other wagon, which I had been pushing), so the BM votes felt to me like the best chance to follow along and find scum.

Funny enough Drixx is one of those slots for me that he was referring to as "you don't like going down that road unless you're sure", I def agree he's been overdramatic and making things more about himself than they actually are or need to be, but that's my experience of how he plays regardless of alignment, and I don't know if anything I've seen has felt like it moved the needle on him being more likely to be scum. It does feel weird that he's avoiding the BM wagon especially after I reversed my read on him, but I almost feel scum!Drixx would see it as easy to hop onto a town!BM by this point and not take that route, so either they're scum together or Drixx is townie for that.

Im really waffling on Drixx. On the one hand, his response to me was very surface level bad. But Drixx is not a surface level player, and I could also see town act frustrated when others only react to the part of your wagon that did have a hole in it and ignore the rest (the rest that was pretty small though). If he really felt we were torpedoing his questioning of BM, then why not just tell us to fuck off and continue it? Portraying me as scummy instead and going on that crusade is still a bit weird. Its also how I caught his hydra in civ Mafia, although there his reaction was a lot more aggressive and over the top still.

Dave for me feels different, like (dont get triggered momo), every game I play with him these days. So different from 1-2+ years ago. I really do not think I can read him at all.

Xtomx is also really going down-down-down on my readslist. I thought this was gonna be a game where I could townread him, but there really was zero followup with substance.
Just nit picking here but... didn't I play solo in Civ mafia, and only for like ... part of day one? My brain says that I went into that game coming off SU2, and I got put onto a scum team with Mastina, which I tried to make work but given how the end of SU2 went, I felt like it was bad for me to stay in the game. So I replaced out.

It was the day1a discussion about what wonder to build for the game
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 940, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 936, BBmolla wrote:

Agreed btw

What about your EJ vote? There's more votes there than Xtoxm.
didn't you say some shit about not dealing with EJ till tomorrow?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 942, Vecna wrote:
In post 932, Drixx wrote:

It was the day1a discussion about what wonder to build for the game
I mean ... I replaced out super early and my slot never got lynched. I guess you hang your hat where you can but if you 'caught' me, why didn't you get me lynched?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 921, Vecna wrote:
In post 824, Pine wrote:I've seen Vecna as scum, and been scum trying to frame him. I think this might be our first T+T game I can remember, and I'm kind of excited for it.
I still want you to call me a plebeian

/socket successful (but who pockets who *eery sound*)
Hey man, I don't kinkshame, but uhhh...you've got an interesting one there.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 878, Almost50 wrote:See, THAT is the problem. You now say LYNCH when it started off with "building wagons". I am alright wagoning multiple people, but if I had a DayVig I'd most likely shoot between you and EJ as we stand.

So, are you building wagons to pressure people and get them to talk more, or are aiming to end the day?
Jeez. Almost, it's like you want me dead or something.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Almost I'm starting to think your going out of your way to try and make the vigilante(s) waste a shot on me. Usually you've just left me alone day 1 and such because I'm "entertaining". I think your just trying to detract from the other potential wagons today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 918, Drixx wrote:
In post 831, farside22 wrote:
In post 818, Pine wrote:I don’t think I - nope, I didn’t stutter.
I was just surprised.

So fun fact I looked at the game Drixx referenced and he did fight with a player that was scum. He voted and kept his vote on that player and from what I saw he did say a player was scum helping there buddy (I didn't see if the player was that players buddy) but all that said there are differences.
Most important was the case on Venca was built on something that didn't occur and Drixx hasn't really followed up pushing the scum read with anything really valid.
So it didn't change my view on Drixx in this game.

*looks at time left in day for game*

I can wait.
It's
almost
as if Drixx were a real live human being who changes over time, and he realized that how he went about things in that instance wasn't ideal and so he adjusted.

I mean ... that's one hypothesis anyway.
So you bring up the same to show similarities about fighting but anything else is saying you changed.

Lovely. :roll:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 900, Almost50 wrote:
In post 894, Albert B. Rampage wrote:As I've said, you can wipe your ass with your two scum reads,
town should expand lynchpool to 6

Show me the rule. It sure isn't in THIS game's special rules, and it sure as hell isn't in the site's general rules either. I tried to find it on the wiki and I couldn't find anything as such. So, where did you get that "town should expand lynchpool to 6"??
Not sure this is serious.
If so can you tell me why you thought abr was saying it was a rule.
In post 947, Elsa Jay wrote:Almost I'm starting to think your going out of your way to try and make the vigilante(s) waste a shot on me. Usually you've just left me alone day 1 and such because I'm "entertaining". I think your just trying to detract from the other potential wagons today.
What is your thoughts on ABR's reason for town reading you?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”