Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.8

TargetWagon
Allomancer
(3)
nomnomnom (), The Limit Does Not Exist (), GuiltyLion ()
Eve
(2)
Auro (), BBmolla ()
acryon
(1)
Allomancer ()
BBmolla
(1)
Eve ()
Not Voting
(4)
SausasaurusRex (), skitter30 (), Karnage (), acryon ()

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-03 00:18:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Eve »

Rex you should definitely join me in voting BBmolla

Karnage saw what he did there too
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:18 am

Post by BBmolla »

I didn't defend Auro

I literally just gave a reasonable explanation for your question
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:19 am

Post by acryon »

In post 376, Eve wrote:Rex you should definitely join me in voting BBmolla

Karnage saw what he did there too
In what world do you think Karnage was agreeing with you?
In post 372, BBmolla wrote:Sausage sounds like a robot trying to sound human
This made me lol. Also I agree.
In post 371, SausasaurusRex wrote:I don’t think we should follow through with the allomancer lynch. Whilst his ISO isn’t
good
, it’s not terrible either. I think the best course of action is to scumhunt a little more first, to see if anyone else seems more scummy. We have a deadline, and we may as well use all that time. If allomancer still seems the scummiest after that time, then we can lynch him. But my point is that we shouldn’t lynch him yet.
Can you provide an update to your read on Eve? You said her posts didn't seem townie and you wanted to see more.

I was already cooling on Eve and this recent stretch hasn't helped.

VOTE: Eve
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:20 am

Post by acryon »

In post 364, Eve wrote:yeah i don't like the way you stepped in to defend Auro there
What did you not like about it? Do you think scum!BB was trying to protect scum!Auro?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 362, Karnage wrote:
In post 361, Eve wrote:VOTE: BBMolla

having potential scum be checked should be a lot more useful to you than yourself being cleared
I'm confused?

your voting BB but critizing auro? or am i interpreting this wrong?
In post 376, Eve wrote:Karnage saw what he did there too
I think you are confused too
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:48 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 371, SausasaurusRex wrote:I don’t think we should follow through with the allomancer lynch. Whilst his ISO isn’t
good
, it’s not terrible either. I think the best course of action is to scumhunt a little more first, to see if anyone else seems more scummy. We have a deadline, and we may as well use all that time. If allomancer still seems the scummiest after that time, then we can lynch him. But my point is that we shouldn’t lynch him yet.
You’re saying that on page 16 we don’t have enough info to lynch, but you were happy to say that Eve should be lynched back on page 9 for even less content than Allomancer has as of 371. What’s up with that?

- Smarter
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Yeah I'm not convinced about this eve push. Makes me feel at ease.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:58 am

Post by acryon »

In post 382, nomnomnom wrote:Yeah I'm not convinced about this eve push. Makes me feel at ease.
At ease about what? Your Allo push (which I don't have a problem with at all to be clear)?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:07 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Ill at ease* sorry
This eve push doesn't inspire me confidence
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 361, Eve wrote:VOTE: BBMolla

having potential scum be checked should be a lot more useful to you than yourself being cleared
But why would scum want to be off the wagon?
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:12 am

I am also taking the “forming townbloc” kind of approach to this game as I think I’m better at that.
Nom - puts her as my strongest read (on top of the fairly strong read I had before). For that particular post, I can’t see scum producing this content and it feels organic to me. General feelings I have on her posts are similar. I like that multiple times she has said “I need to think/go reevaluate my reads,” that comes across as genuine for me; I liked her evaluation/push of Allomancer and the Allomancer wagon; and I’m just generally feeling that her thoughts have started to resonate with me over time, so I feel good about this slot.
GuiltyLion, Auro, Karnage - leaning town for various reasons and at varying degrees.
  • I want to like Auro more but tbh he only seems to have stepped up his scumhunting after I questioned him about it, so he’s back to a townlean.
  • Karnage’s tone is obvtown but I’d like to see you put your vote somewhere and be more active with pushing - seems like you attempted it in , I want more of that.
  • GL still feels town to me - most recently resonates with my own thought process
Everyone else:

Eve sounding horrible
Allomancer sounding horrible
Sausasaurus rex sounding horrible
Skitter apathetic af
Bbmolla meh
Acryon I’m still on the fence about

I could be convinced of a lynch anywhere in there I think.

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:13 am

Sorry I’m realizing now that my whitespacing in that post left something to be desired.... lmk if yall want that reformatted so it’s not just a giant block of text.

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:15 am

In post 384, nomnomnom wrote:Ill at ease* sorry
This eve push doesn't inspire me confidence
It’s currently Auro, bbmolla, and acryon on the Eve wagon.

Who out of those is putting you ill at ease? Are you scumreading any of them?

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:20 am

Fuck I lost my post
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:22 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 381, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
good
You’re saying that on page 16 we don’t have enough info to lynch, but you were happy to say that Eve should be lynched back on page 9 for even less content than Allomancer has as of 371. What’s up with that?

- Smarter
I didn’t say Eve should be lynched. I said that if her content does not get better she should be lynched. I even specifically asked for more content from her, as if I wanted more information before a lynch. You will notice I didn’t even vote her, much less call for an immediate lynch upon her. What you said is a very badly done misrepresentation of my what I said.
I still think we should wait a little longer before we lynch anyone. Even if it turns out Allomancer is scum, we will still have gained useful information.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:27 am

Post by acryon »

In post 390, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 381, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
good

- Smarter
I didn’t say Eve should be lynched. I said that if her content does not get better she should be lynched. I even specifically asked for more content from her, as if I wanted more information before a lynch. You will notice I didn’t even vote her, much less call for an immediate lynch upon her. What you said is a very badly done misrepresentation of my what I said.
I still think we should wait a little longer before we lynch anyone. Even if it turns out Allomancer is scum, we will still have gained useful information.
I feel like you're not actually
saying
anything...

Eve gave more content, but then you didn't even comment on that content or on her at all after that. is such a non-post I don't even know what to do with it.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:36 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

I don’t think Eve’s content has got any better, and I would prefer to lynch her than lynch Allomancer. However, I would still like to wait a little before we do so, in order to gather more information for later days and for day 1. My point in was to discourage an immediate lynch on Allomancer and encourage people to gather more information before making a final decision on a day 1 lynch.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:37 am

Gahhhhhhhhhh okay to summarize because no way am I retyping all that:

Took a look back in the thread and Eve’s wagon didn’t start until around the same time as/after Allomancer made his first post since the Allomancer wagon formed. I think I’m with nom on this one and am still good with Allomancer wagon. This actually brings my Auro read back down for now as I think he may have started Eve as a counterwagon to Allomancer. I’ll need to reread more closely to see how Auro reacted to the Allomancer wagon but that’s for later.

Back to my vegetable mode. I’ll try to be back in maybe 12 hours but no guarantees. I may need another night as a vegetable.

- Smarter

Pedit: okay I think I really misunderstood what you tried to say because this is what I’m referring to:
In post 219, SausasaurusRex wrote:Calm down Smarter, there’s no need to prod me yet. It’s been a little longer than I thought it had been, but I’ve not broken any rules. My lurking won’t become a regular thing, I assure you.
In response to Auro’s townbloc, I disagree with Karnage’s placement. He isn’t scummy, but neither is he amazingly towny. I agree with placing Nomnomnom there, however.
I’m townreading both players in TheLimitDoesNotExist, so UNVOTE: . I know it’s ironic for me to say this, but I’d like more content from Eve. Her posts don’t seem very towny, but I’m willing to overlook that as early-game banter if her play gets better.
If it does not, I think she is the correct day 1 lynch, unless someone else does something worse.

If anyone has any questions for me, ask and I will answer.
I was originally really confused by the “if it does not” because I couldn’t figure out what that meant, so I assumed you just meant “let’s lynch Eve,” but now I see that you meant “if her play does not get better.” So that’s my bad.

But as acryon is saying, you’ve produced so little actual content that I still have bad feelings about your slot. You have yet to provide an actual read on anyone and have up to now only suggested a policy lynch on Eve, but tbh your defense of Allomancer is sooooo fencesitty (hopefully I’m using this term correctly). Here’s your post:
- let’s not lynch Allomancer
- his ISO isn’t that scummy
- okay I guess we can lynch Allomancer if no one else is scummier

Which is basically the same kind of wishywashiness I felt from you on Eve.

Where are your reads? Your pushes? Your attempts to engage literally anyone?
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Karnage »

I think I'd prefer an allomancer lynch than eve but I'm going to take another look at each of them
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:39 am

In post 392, SausasaurusRex wrote:I don’t think Eve’s content has got any better, and I would prefer to lynch her than lynch Allomancer. However, I would still like to wait a little before we do so, in order to gather more information for later days and for day 1. My point in was to discourage an immediate lynch on Allomancer and encourage people to gather more information before making a final decision on a day 1 lynch.
Okay now I’m riled up so holding off on vegetable mode to reply to this.

Allomancer is no longer at L-1. Why are you still so worried about him getting lynched?

- Smarter
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:41 am

Post by acryon »

In post 392, SausasaurusRex wrote:I don’t think Eve’s content has got any better, and I would prefer to lynch her than lynch Allomancer. However, I would still like to wait a little before we do so, in order to gather more information for later days and for day 1. My point in was to discourage an immediate lynch on Allomancer and encourage people to gather more information before making a final decision on a day 1 lynch.
In post 393, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote: Where are your reads? Your pushes? Your attempts to engage literally anyone?
This. This. This.

Are you a part of this game or are you some weird coach that pops in from time to time to offer your general guidance?
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:42 am

In post 395, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
Okay now I’m riled up so holding off on vegetable mode to reply to this.

Allomancer is no longer at L-1. Why are you still so worried about him getting lynched?

- Smarter
Also honestly if your
only point
in making that post, after having 150 additional posts of content to read through and gather information from, was to say that we shouldn’t lynch anyone right away....

I’m definitely on board to lynch this slot too.

- Smarter
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:46 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart