Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Anyway, in other news, Hectic is scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 992, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't even know what traitor crumb your talking about anyway. Do you mean me bringing up the idea the neighborhood could've been for the traitor to talk to the main group scum?
Not "just" that. You did mention it AGAIN a couple of posts later, and then AGAIN addressing PK
In post 162, Elsa Jay wrote:the hoods would probably be used to allow a traitor to talk to their teammates otherwise if they kill the other person in said hood.
Initial mention that could be seen as justified setup spec
In post 248, Elsa Jay wrote:I almost wanna say a traitor is a given
Second time which is more assertive there is one.
In post 255, Elsa Jay wrote:Then again I've played too many Boon games and think it's him or Almost running this game, so I'll assume the more common thing and say they're just together in general. Or the 4 plus traitor thing.
Less assertive tone, but considering the mere times of mentions it sounds mire assertive than it should have been taken separately
In post 258, Elsa Jay wrote:Pisskop is the traitor.

Case closed.
AGAIN.. you seem persistent in asserting there
has to be
one
In post 276, Elsa Jay wrote:Because its Saw. If Hoffman isn't a Traitor or something, it'll be weird to me.
A "late" explanation that would have looked MUCH less sus if it was brought up in the original mention or soon after.

So, in sum you are confident there is a Traitor, and you "later" found a reason to justify such belief. To me this sound
very much
like Traitor!you announcing their
presence
identity to the main team

@dave: Did he crumb it like THIS? I mean, a link would make it easier for me to check for myself, or even the full game's name and mod

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 993, davesaz wrote:Seems I have to be the one to point this out again. The game has an advertised town:scum ratio.
In a non-bastard game advertised with a specific town:scum ratio, I don't think a traitor is possible. Unless you're trying to argue it's 4 groupscum+traitor which would be a massive difference in balance.
I am sure 4 scum in a PT who are told they have a Traitor + a Traitor who is told who their 4 team members are doesn't cross the borderline.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 994, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 991, Almost50 wrote:
In post 971, Hectic wrote:Almo, are 457 and 776, and 891 your reasons for wanting to lynch Elsa? A traitor crumb, foreshadowing that he's scum WHILE there's a wagon on him, and the fact his scumgame is stronger than his towngame?
True, but mainly the Traitor crumb.
she crumbed traitor in lnt too, as town
i would usually like to sheep you when you get a strong read like this, but i am worried you are wrong this time
Oops! Sorry @dave. The question about the game name and a link should be directed @xtoxm

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1000, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Anyway, in other news, Hectic is scum.
Argument from repetition doesn't make your shit case any better, nor does badgering me to support you in our neighborhood make me any more likely to do so.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:16 am

I don't care what you think, Pine. The smart players can look at his posts and make up their mind.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Hectic »

Want to actually give some reasoning for this, Albert? You've gone from townreading me to mysteriously having a scumread as soon as I disliked some of your posts and started pushing Almo.

It's possible you're doing
that thing
here, but I'm no mind reader.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Hectic »

Almo, don't you think that's far too blatant from Elsa? Joan's was far more subtle and still got her eventually lynched. You think he wouldn't be a little wary being in that game and seeing people including you push her heavily for that?

Honestly though, reading back on Elsa's posts, I still scumread him for feeling weird and off-tone; I just don't like the reasons you're using to scumread him for.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Hectic: Why would he be wary when evidently NOBODY is buying my case on him still, even those who do SR him for other reasons.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

I am willing to make a deal with you all: Lynch EJ. If he isn't a Traitor you can lynch me tomorrow. Is that good enough for you?

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

lol no
im not gonna lynch you for being wrong abt ej
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:42 am

In post 1009, Almost50 wrote:I am willing to make a deal with you all: Lynch EJ. If he isn't a Traitor you can lynch me tomorrow. Is that good enough for you?
no
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

@a50 here is the link. you were in the game so i thought you might remember.
viewtopic.php?p=10633418#p10633418
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:47 am

In post 1006, Hectic wrote:You've gone from townreading me to mysteriously having a scumread as soon as I disliked some of your posts and started pushing Almo.
You disagreed with me in post 969 about something I said in post 329. I'm over it, Hectic... LOL
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:49 am

I'm 99% certain that Hectic is scum. This is our lynch today. I can see you guys are having a hard time pushing a bandwagon beyond 3 votes, so I'll try to reduce my activity for the final 7 days until we can consolidate around Hectic.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1013, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1006, Hectic wrote:You've gone from townreading me to mysteriously having a scumread as soon as I disliked some of your posts and started pushing Almo.
You disagreed with me in post 969 about something I said in post 329. I'm over it, Hectic... LOL
It was a catchup, why is that relevant to you scumreading me?

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1014, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm 99% certain that Hectic is scum. This is our lynch today. I can see you guys are having a hard time pushing a bandwagon beyond 3 votes, so I'll try to reduce my activity for the final 7 days until we can consolidate around Hectic.
Are you actually not kidding around here? Want to give some reasons? Though I do appreciate this plot progression, I'm sure the audience are on the edge of their seats.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:53 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1007, Hectic wrote:Honestly though, reading back on Elsa's posts, I still scumread him for feeling weird and off-tone; I just don't like the reasons you're using to scumread him for.
so do you think both of them are scum together or what?

I'm trying to chew on this thought process here - my initial gut reaction was that it seemed plainly disingenuous to push A50 while saying "I also scumread your main scum read, but just for different reasons", but then the more I thought about it the more I'm thinking scum probably doesn't make this up because it's so on the surface inconsistent?

can I get crowd opinions on this one? I'm entirely unsure how I feel about it
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:54 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1001, Almost50 wrote:@dave: Did he crumb it like THIS? I mean, a link would make it easier for me to check for myself, or even the full game's name and mod
Someone else made that comment.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:54 am

In post 1017, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1007, Hectic wrote:Honestly though, reading back on Elsa's posts, I still scumread him for feeling weird and off-tone; I just don't like the reasons you're using to scumread him for.

I'm trying to chew on this thought process here - my initial gut reaction was that it seemed plainly disingenuous to push A50 while saying "I also scumread your main scum read, but just for different reasons", but then the more I thought about it the more I'm thinking scum probably doesn't make this up because it's so on the surface inconsistent?

Congratulations! You are off my scum list and can join my town block against Hectic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:56 am

Hectic's posts in the last 24 hours guarantee he is scum. His thought progression simply makes no sense unless he is scum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1017, GuiltyLion wrote:

No, they're both independent reads. I don't team-solve day 1.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

Ok. I did a quick ISO (highlighted "Traitor") and he straight up said "@Mafia: I might be an informed traitor so don't shoot me", and was much less certain there is a traitor to begin with. That is so much different that
asserting
there is one here.

But you know what? This looks like a losing battle for me, so let me know if you have a good case on someone else (good case = doesn't include the words "gut" or "feel")

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

Almo, is your Elsa read also based on meta? Has Elsa so blatantly crumbed like this before as scum?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:02 pm

In post 1023, Hectic wrote:Almo, is your Elsa read also based on meta? Has Elsa so blatantly crumbed like this before as scum?

WHY ARE YOU REPLYING 1 SECOND AFTER HIS POST BUT DID NOT SEE THE LINK TO THE OTHER GAME WHERE EJ CLAIMED TRAITOR

YOU ARE POSTING FOR POSTING'S SAKE

YOU ARE SCUM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”