Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait did people change their minds and decide to out hoods fully now?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1148, Battle Mage wrote:But I guess I'd suggest he simply panicked and didn't want to draw attention to himself as being the odd one out, so lied to fit in.
jesus this is bad. Not, like, scummy bad; just regular terrible
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1171, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1168, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1125, Hectic wrote:
In post 1111, Hectic wrote:
In post 1102, Morning Tweet wrote:ABR or hectic might be scum-- not sure there yet

i was promised something exciting, BM! unless i missed it
Do you see people's reasons for calling me an Acolyte? It sounds like cutting corners and poor storytelling to me!

Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no i didnt see you do something specifically scummy, but i havent gotten my TR on you yet either :c The interaction between u and ABR i just think could be telling

@ABR wasn't there like, two people voting dave at that point? It wasn't going places like you make it out to have been. and you do like your reaction tests, cant i naked vote xtom if id like to?
I promise if we lynch Momo today, we can lynch xtoxm tomorrow - deal?
im not attached to the thought of lynching xtom. that being said, ill review hectics post on momo and prolly what others have said later when im off mobile.

i had momo as light town from the whole early game interaction with me, but he's not outside the realm of lynchability
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1175, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait did people change their minds and decide to out hoods fully now?
Wait we did this? i dont think so..?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1175, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait did people change their minds and decide to out hoods fully now?
idk, but I was just about to come in and say I was sorry for not reading the last . . . 12 or so pages when an egosearch turns this up.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1173, pisskop wrote:
In post 1137, Battle Mage wrote:It explicitly implies he is in a hood.
youre right. I did intentionally imply I might be in a hood. And as albert says, I did consistently say so to maintain that ambiguity. And futhermore, I did so when I knew people would state their hoodmates.
As I explained in post 1148, there was nothing ambiguous about it. Surely you're not actually trying to deny that you deliberately misled the town? :eek:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1126, Battle Mage wrote:Blake Belladonna is PROBABLY TOWN - meta
I have a question about some of your reads, but this one stands out most. Can do an explain for me?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1176, pisskop wrote:
In post 1148, Battle Mage wrote:But I guess I'd suggest he simply panicked and didn't want to draw attention to himself as being the odd one out, so lied to fit in.
jesus this is bad. Not, like, scummy bad; just regular terrible
Of course you would try to undermine anything which makes you look bad. But in reality, it's just common sense. You haven't given an alternative explanation for why you lied.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

ImageliedImage

I mean, technically, it was...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1177, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1171, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1168, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1125, Hectic wrote:
In post 1111, Hectic wrote:
In post 1102, Morning Tweet wrote:ABR or hectic might be scum-- not sure there yet

i was promised something exciting, BM! unless i missed it
Do you see people's reasons for calling me an Acolyte? It sounds like cutting corners and poor storytelling to me!

Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no i didnt see you do something specifically scummy, but i havent gotten my TR on you yet either :c The interaction between u and ABR i just think could be telling

@ABR wasn't there like, two people voting dave at that point? It wasn't going places like you make it out to have been. and you do like your reaction tests, cant i naked vote xtom if id like to?
I promise if we lynch Momo today, we can lynch xtoxm tomorrow - deal?
im not attached to the thought of lynching xtom. that being said, ill review hectics post on momo and prolly what others have said later when im off mobile.

i had momo as light town from the whole early game interaction with me, but he's not outside the realm of lynchability
Excellent, running up momo would be a great idea.

Pisskop, how about instead of spinning your wheels, you join us! :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1183, pisskop wrote:ImageliedImage

I mean, technically, it was...
Come on dude, if you're town you'd have to admit it was unhelpful and served no benefit? Or did I miss something clever in there? Aside from that, I think you were pretty well in the town category, so a good explanation would be helpful, and we can focus on lynching momo.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

*eats popcorn*
If given a choice between Mono or Hectic I'd lynch Mono. Can't we deal with Xtoxm today?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Pisskop forget about BM. You want to be where the action's at, on the Hectic winlynch. BM is asking for your support today and he'll ask for your head tomorrow. Trust me instead.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Let me ask you, BM. Lets step outside the game for a second.

Lets say we're all playing prisoners dilemma, with a kitty instead of prison time. Except instead of set increments of money, we all put in a non-zero amount. You following me?

So, what benefit do I have to be directly blunt and honest when I could also fish for reactions and at the same time potentially protect another player by eating a bullet for them? Why should I not try to draw an NK, or fake crumb, or do anything like this?
You said yourself that it wasnt like I could go far with my 'lie'. Youre trying too hard m8t
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1187, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Pisskop forget about BM. You want to be where the action's at, on the Hectic winlynch. BM is asking for your support today and he'll ask for your head tomorrow. Trust me instead.
I always would trust you. Until I dont. Let me read up
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1188, pisskop wrote:Let me ask you, BM. Lets step outside the game for a second.

Lets say we're all playing prisoners dilemma, with a kitty instead of prison time. Except instead of set increments of money, we all put in a non-zero amount. You following me?

So, what benefit do I have to be directly blunt and honest when I could also fish for reactions and at the same time potentially protect another player by eating a bullet for them? Why should I not try to draw an NK, or fake crumb, or do anything like this?
You said yourself that it wasnt like I could go far with my 'lie'. Youre trying too hard m8t
I'm not sure if you hoped this would be rhetorical, but it isn't. The reason you wouldn't do those things as town, is because you will be mislynched for it. Obviously. One of town's greatest weapons is honesty, I'll always be sympathetic to lynching players who lie, particularly in this case for no obvious town benefit.

But ABR is only telling you his political truth. :wink: I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and allow you to live for many more days if you commit yourself to the righteous Momo wagon.

You know it makes sense, m8. :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1186, farside22 wrote:*eats popcorn*
If given a choice between Mono or Hectic I'd lynch Mono. Can't we deal with Xtoxm today?
Sadly not - Unless we are united, Minister ABR will, in his divine wisdom, kill Hectic. This might not be such a bad thing, but it's clearly inferior to the Momo-lynch of my dreams. :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

You TR abr, bm?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1192, pisskop wrote:You TR abr, bm?
Absolutely!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1191, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1186, farside22 wrote:*eats popcorn*
Sadly not - Unless we are united, Minister ABR will, in his divine wisdom, kill Hectic. This might not be such a bad thing, but it's clearly inferior to the Momo-lynch of my dreams. :D
Yeah, fuck off with your barely 2 vote lurker hunt farside. Pick a side.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1121, GuiltyLion wrote:these were some of the (admittedly few) reads given by iDanyboy prior to his vote on Hectic. At the time of voting Hectic, it was being championed by ABR, who danyBoy previously called his strongest scumread, and momo, who Danyboy called 'just above null towards scum', and davesaz who iDanyboy hasn't commented on at all. Why is this 'not a bad wagon' in that case? What caused him to re-evaluate so massively on ABR, and why was this not indicated to the thread?.
I don't think about who I am voting with unless I have a a strong reason to believe they are guilty, plus with a game of this size I don't have a strong scum read and is hard to keep track of all the players. I found ABR's avoidance of the Vecna post weird but I also found Hectic's posting to be scummy and I wanted to get a wagon going that I agree with, and no one was voting ABR.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1195, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 1121, GuiltyLion wrote:these were some of the (admittedly few) reads given by iDanyboy prior to his vote on Hectic. At the time of voting Hectic, it was being championed by ABR, who danyBoy previously called his strongest scumread, and momo, who Danyboy called 'just above null towards scum', and davesaz who iDanyboy hasn't commented on at all. Why is this 'not a bad wagon' in that case? What caused him to re-evaluate so massively on ABR, and why was this not indicated to the thread?.
I don't think about who I am voting with unless I have a a strong reason to believe they are guilty, plus with a game of this size I don't have a strong scum read and is hard to keep track of all the players. I found ABR's avoidance of the Vecna post weird but I also found Hectic's posting to be scummy and I wanted to get a wagon going that I agree with, and no one was voting ABR.
keep up danyboy - Momo is the play right now! :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

I don't have much of an opinion of him, He only has one post I didn't like but I prefer the Hectic wagon.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

the wagon being driven by your top suspect ABR? A likely story!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner