Micro 935 | Chain of Command | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

VC 1.04

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch

QuantumQuasar
(2): OkaPoka, DoctorPepper
OkaPoka
(1): Kanna
DoctorPepper
(1): Datisi
Iconeum
(1): QuantumQuasar
Drew-Sta
(1): Euphony

Not Voting
(3): Alduskkel, Drew-Sta, Iconeum

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-05-04 13:39:45)

V/LAs
: Iconeum has a standard weekend VLA

"GeorgeBailey" - GeorgeBailey

GeorgeBailey
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 144, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 140, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 137, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 136, OkaPoka wrote:QQ is going after LHF

Now some may argue I'm going after LHF, but ehh who cares. What's more interesting is a general hesitancy for people to actually vote anyone.

so why don't you just want to cast a vote? nothing like a vote to make the game more interesting
LHF?

I use my vote carefully as I think town needs strong voting to win. We've also just started and plenty of time. Why rush to a lynch? Are you happy to waste a day and move us to lynch/
low hanging fruit, aka very easy targets that look reasonable to vote ~at least on a surface level

anyways, i don't doubt that you can parse through a thread of lots of talking and no action to get some reads but as it stands in today's meta, people need wagons and votes to analyze and well uh, this is not a 1v9 game

nobody said anything about death, although it is nice to always have the fear of a lolhammer to raise the stakes but better to get the ball rolling than wait until the deadline does it for us
You say a lot without saying a lot.
In post 141, Kanna wrote:Mixed feelings on Drew, leaning not-so-good but willing to see more.

I have a pet theory why scum would want to wagon QQ and I don't think I like this.

VOTE: OkaPoka @Oka, what do you think about Drew so far?
Express your read. And why are you voting Oka if you feeling mixed on me?
In post 142, OkaPoka wrote:I think drew is a relic of the past, its refreshing to be reminded of the ancient way of playing
Good to know time hasn't improved your game :wink:
In post 143, DoctorPepper wrote:I actually think Drew is town, idk where this is coming from
Why do you believe this?
Gutfeel.

You seem to be having real activity. Doesn't seem like scum trying to be active
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

What makes you think scum isn't in the active players?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:29 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Never said it wasn't. I'm just saying my gut tells me that Drew is being active in a way that I find productive to town, instead of people being active but not contributing anything to the discussion
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 151, DoctorPepper wrote:Doesn't seem like scum trying to be active
ah sorry, misread this as ^^ "doesn't seem scum is in the active players"

do you have opinions we can jam about of people other than Drew (and obviously QQ)? i'm still pretty puzzled by Drew.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:45 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

To be honest, I haven't done a good job reading this game, I skimmed a lot (I hate meta too and a lot of the meta discussion here has been a big meh for me)

I still have Euphonia as my top scum read tho that may be because I'm super annoyed by the posting style.

Liking OkaPoka and Kanna so far.
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Datisi »

agree with Kanna, why Oka? OkaPoka and Kanna are somewhat conflicting, opinion on that?

sorry I'm kinda ~grilling~ you here, but I'm still somewhat unsure where to start with this game
~M
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:19 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

I think I am good with Oka so far as my read on QQ aligns. So that's why I'm inclined to agree with them for now

Though agreed, not much to go on this game. Why don't we get the others involved, I can't seem to get anything off Aldus or Iconeum
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Datisi »

so Oka read is because your QQ views align? what about Kanna then?

i think i have a somewhat good read of ico, but he's always v/la on weekends, so.

does that mean you get something off of me?
~M
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:30 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Mostly gut on Kanna. I particularly liked pushing me for my QQ read earlier.

You, hmm so far I didn't like you for disagreeing with my Euphony push, but I do get your point on PR hunting.

But I wasn't really as much hunting PRs as I was trying to understand what QQ was doing because I never get what they're doing.

You're actively trying to get reads today so you're looking good for now, care to convince me otherwise on Euphony?
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Datisi »

do you think i'm more likely scum for disagreeing with you?

i don't think i care enough to go convincing you otherwise? meaning my current read on euphony stems from playing with shiki twice and their posting so far is ~similar enough~ to their towngame to townbin them for the time being. (note that i have a terrible read rate of hectic, so.)

i was hoping to in the meantime be able to get a few stronger reads, because i kinda need them to feel engaged with the game, but i don't think anyone has particularly towntold or scumtold so far.
~M
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:45 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 160, Datisi wrote:do you think i'm more likely scum for disagreeing with you?

i don't think i care enough to go convincing you otherwise? meaning my current read on euphony stems from playing with shiki twice and their posting so far is ~similar enough~ to their towngame to townbin them for the time being. (note that i have a terrible read rate of hectic, so.)

i was hoping to in the meantime be able to get a few stronger reads, because i kinda need them to feel engaged with the game, but i don't think anyone has particularly towntold or scumtold so far.
Disagreeing implies that you're town who doesn't agree with me. That wasn't my thought at first. I thought you were making a bad push because I took something I didnt expect to be a joke as a serious post.

I thought it was kinda mis-reppy at first, hence my initial read. But you don't seem like you are fake scum.hunting or looking for reasons to paint people as scum
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Datisi »

hah, that's funny, i thought you were making a bad push on something that was obviously a joke. maybe i'm just used to hectic's sense of humor.

and now i don't even think you're a good vote. but also i'm not sure if anyone else is. will relook this game later. It all feels like mud right now.

UNVOTE:
~M
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Euphony »

Oogle Boogle, can you expand on why you think a Quantum wagon is a good wagon while acknowledging it's low hanging fruit? I have a feeling they're not going to react in a very AI way to pressure, why not wagon someone more readable?

/×× Hectic
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Euphony »

DoctarRubicon, can you answer my question of what fizzed you about shiki's ?

%¿¿♧ Hectic
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Euphony »

Datisi feels like she's been sorting in good faith so far, and the lack of a handle and trying to progress the game seems kinda genuine.

Drew-sta/Aluskkel, shiki will get to your question(s) about the meta later.

___/''''" Hectic
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Euphony »

In post 132, Kanna wrote:
In post 87, Euphony wrote:What do you mean regarding standing behind evidence if it results in a nightkill, Drew?
Also what's the context here? I read this like 2 times and I'm not sure what you mean
Kanning Kanna, I was referring to the quote down below. As in, why would we suspect someone with evidence and then stand behind said evidence after night killing them.
In post 82, Drew-Sta wrote:I consider it something a mafia player is more likely to do as it shifts attention onto a player with 'evidence' they can stand behind if it ends in a lynch or NK.
^^£))*> Hectic
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:23 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 164, Euphony wrote:DoctarRubicon, can you answer my question of what fizzed you about shiki's ?

%¿¿♧ Hectic
It seemed like you were manufacturing a terrible meta read
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Euphony »

In post 117, Alduskkel wrote:When you originally dropped the meta, was your primary intention to base a read off the meta itself or off of drew-sta's reaction to it? I don't want to hear what you decided to base your read off later -- I want to know what your intent was at the time of writing the original post.
the basis for my read at the time was the meta. my intention for posting it was to gauge drew-sta's reaction to it.
In post 128, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 98, Euphony wrote:2. while looking over your games i noticed a potentially alignment indicative pattern. i did not notice a comparable pattern in anyone else's posts so far this game.
2. So why not post about theirs? Why did you single me out?
this does not make sense to me. are you asking why i did not post about patterns i did not notice?
In post 128, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 102, Euphony wrote:
In post 101, OkaPoka wrote:and so how do you feel about me bb
uncomfortable, mostly.
Why?
In post 30, OkaPoka wrote:hectic this better not be a gimmick where you pretend to be a shiki and troll us cuz shiki is so cute omg
In post 45, OkaPoka wrote:im imagining shiki to be this very cute, innocent little angel child
In post 101, OkaPoka wrote:and so how do you feel about me bb
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Euphony »

In post 133, Drew-Sta wrote:I think where I'm landing is Eup is trying to stir the pot (which they've succeeded in doing) and moved us out of RVS, which I think was their intent.
In post 78, Euphony wrote:my intentions were to bring us out of rvs.
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Euphony »

All unsigned posts are shiki btw. Unless they start with "hi this is shiki", then it's probably me.

>> Hectic
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:16 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 163, Euphony wrote:Oogle Boogle, can you expand on why you think a Quantum wagon is a good wagon while acknowledging it's low hanging fruit? I have a feeling they're not going to react in a very AI way to pressure, why not wagon someone more readable?

/×× Hectic
I mean I could argue that I'm wagoning them to make them readable but we won't know until we try will we?

---

Dats are you so hesitant to vote? I mean hell, why don't you vote me?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:19 am

Post by OkaPoka »

And yes I know that you are interested in me casing Quantum or something but I'm being evasive on purpose and I'm not doing that.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 171, OkaPoka wrote:Dats are you so hesitant to vote? I mean hell, why don't you vote me?
i'm not? i've been voting pepper up until a few posts ago. i've liked his interaction wtih me so right now i don't have a good place for a vote. that's why i said, the whole game feels like mud. everyone right now is some sorta mixture of null-to-town and i don't have a vote i believe in. that's why i said, i need a bit of a break from the game and to relook at it, because i'm obviously going wrong somewhere.
~M
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:29 am

Post by OkaPoka »

then alternatively come join the QQ wagon ~perhaps a good ol wagon can get your reads fired up

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”