Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 543, Auro wrote:Skitter didn't respond to my case for 1/0. I see that as a sign of acceptance. What should I be reading into? If scum trying to legitimately push 1/0 she'd probably respond to that.
well more that i hadn't looked at the game since Friday, but ok
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 553, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Please read 514 and then tell me your thoughts. She called us disingenuous after making a post that directly agreed with my response to Sausasaurus.
yes, i agree that rex's post was bad

however, my point is that you took his previous post of context to make a point.
and that you've done this in multiple places

and reading more of his posts makes it clear that he strongly believes in taking things slow and not lynching too fast. instead of acknowledging that this is his mindset towards the game and having that influence how you're reading him, you doubled down on calling him scummy for not wanting to immediately lynch allo () and said he was arguing in bad faith. ()
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 573, Auro wrote:Yes, she points out a post from Rex as SvS-y and what not, attacks your attacks on him because they feel disingenuous to her, then progresses to a nullish read on Rex - I frankly don't see the problem here. It's just a thought process? Perhaps if you read it under that light, you will see that her posts are consistent with updating beliefs on catching up, instead of looking for consistency as a single belief state as a whole.
^
Show
Hiatus once more.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Auro »

In post 599, skitter30 wrote:
In post 597, Auro wrote:As scum it's important to give correct answers to factual questions, when I ask "did you guys discuss strategy before playing the game" for example - safer to make sure they're on the same page regarding answering that.
they can be either town or scum who didn't discuss strategy before playing the game and give a truthful answer either way ...
Can be, but it's safer to discuss it first instead of assuming the other is going to be truthful about it as well, no?

@your next post: Yeah, I didn't see that you didn't post from then, sorry :P
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:11 am

Post by skitter30 »

@limit hydra is the reads lilith presenting the combined reads of the two of you or just lilith's? and if the latter can smart give some reads too?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 603, Auro wrote:Can be, but it's safer to discuss it first instead of assuming the other is going to be truthful about it as well, no?
eh i can kinda see your point but i think this conclusion starts with the assumption that if they're lying they'd need to coordinate when it's possible they're not lying and are just both telling the truth

hey what are you thinking of gl right now?
i'm thinking of voting him
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 577, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:“Rex’s post is scummy and here’s why” and “Rex’s post is fine and Smarter is disingenuous for having the same reaction to that post that she herself did.”
It feels like a contrived progression on us
no, this is a contrived understanding of the progression of my rex read and my issue with your post, but ok
Show
Hiatus once more.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Auro »

No, I start with the assumption that they do not commit to not-lying before the game, in which case the individually safer play is to assume that the other's answer *may* differ from theirs given what I asked.
They both independently replied under a minute; that thought didn't even come to them. No hesitation.

I don't feel good about GuiltyLion, if I haven't said that in my walls to him :P
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 580, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:She’s using the one part of my response that could be construed as misreppy and acting as if that’s my entire argument.
not really, but ok

i think that once the misrepping thing had been cleared up and that rex's pov regarding how lynches ought to be done should have affected how you were reading his posts, and instead you just doubled down on saying it was scummy that he was wanted to immediately prevent an allo lynch
Show
Hiatus once more.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Auro »

I don't feel that Lilith is coming from a place of intentional misrepresentation though, I think she just doesn't understand the double standards that others perceive. Skitter, what do you feel about Lilith's continued engagement on this?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 607, Auro wrote:No, I start with the assumption that they do not commit to not-lying before the game, in which case the individually safer play is to assume that the other's answer *may* differ from theirs given what I asked.
They both independently replied under a minute; that thought didn't even come to them. No hesitation.

I don't feel good about GuiltyLion, if I haven't said that in my walls to him :P
i think i'm going to think about this point a bit more because i think we're miscommunication somewhere and/or i'm not presenting what i'm trying to say properly
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 609, Auro wrote:I don't feel that Lilith is coming from a place of intentional misrepresentation though, I think she just doesn't understand the double standards that others perceive. Skitter, what do you feel about Lilith's continued engagement on this?
i think her engagement back on this is p decent, and the more i'm bickering with her about this, the more i'm feeling we're both very firmly entrenched in believing that 'our side is right' and I've been sniping back because i feel like she isn't really understanding my pov, so i feel like i need to keep repeating myself to get my point across

and i think she's doing the same thing to me, and that she's annoyed with me for the same reasons, and so i'm not entirely sure i can fault her for that

i am willing to acknowledge that she may have misunderstood rex's initial post about eve, and the more i'm bickering about this the more i'm kinda feeling like she sincerely believes what she's arguing
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: gl
Show
Hiatus once more.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Auro »

Skitter vs GuiltyLion should be interesting :lol:

Yup, and sorry @Lilith but I think Skitter's right here, but further engagement about any of this is fruitless, personally.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:13 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 585, skitter30 wrote:? no you weren't?
I feel like I was. I didn't really push my reads aside from my Billy scumread D1, but even that I backed off on before the end of the day.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:14 am

In post 596, skitter30 wrote:or alternatively, ss do you have any hydra scum games you can point me to?
Not recently. I think this was my last one.

-Smart
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Auro »

Billy? Like in Billy Bob Molla?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Auro »

Oh nvm you're talking about a different game, ok :P
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:16 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 598, skitter30 wrote:also, hi, let's talk about why you're scumreading me
Hi, who should I be scum reading instead? You're voting me instead of either Eve/Allo, do you think both are town? Who's my partner in your eyes rn?

also I see some other stuff I wanna respond to but I just skimmed and don't have energy right this second, I'll prob post a lot more in a bit
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:19 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

as for one reason why I'm scumreading you, it's pretty bad townplay to vanity vote me here instead of actually taking stances on either of the L-2 or L-3 wagons and I expect better from you for that. scum!skitter last time I played with her similarly ended the first day not being or discussing either of the major wagons of the day
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 598, skitter30 wrote:also feels tmi-y to me
also explain this

is the TMI part that I think Eve is good odds of a mislynch? Or that I am talking to Auro as if I believe he's town? Why are either of those more likely to come from scum!me then town!me
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 593, skitter30 wrote:
In post 517, GuiltyLion wrote:lol I don't know how anyone can read posts like and think that limit hydra is scum

Allo/skit kinda feels like The Solve for me rn.
uh no, it's disingenuous, ate-y, and acting like i'm incapable of changing my mind
In post 611, skitter30 wrote:
In post 609, Auro wrote:I don't feel that Lilith is coming from a place of intentional misrepresentation though, I think she just doesn't understand the double standards that others perceive. Skitter, what do you feel about Lilith's continued engagement on this?
i think her engagement back on this is p decent, and the more i'm bickering with her about this, the more i'm feeling we're both very firmly entrenched in believing that 'our side is right' and I've been sniping back because i feel like she isn't really understanding my pov, so i feel like i need to keep repeating myself to get my point across

and i think she's doing the same thing to me, and that she's annoyed with me for the same reasons, and so i'm not entirely sure i can fault her for that

i am willing to acknowledge that she may have misunderstood rex's initial post about eve, and the more i'm bickering about this the more i'm kinda feeling like she sincerely believes what she's arguing
sooooo... you agree with me TLDNE hydra is town here, yes?
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:22 am

In post 617, Auro wrote:Oh nvm you're talking about a different game, ok :P
Yeah sorry

This is the game in question, so people can see what I'm talking about. Skitter was scum, I was town.

-Smart
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Auro »

In post 517, GuiltyLion wrote:Allo/skit kinda feels like The Solve for me rn.
Guilty/Eve feels like The Solve for me rn :P
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

:roll:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”