Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7125 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how is MU compared to here, Nancy?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7126 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

WHO CARES WHAT N_M'S READS ARE
HE'S SCUM
JEEZ
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7127 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I see Jingle on, its time 4 the hammah
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #7128 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

You're so optimistic Nero
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7129 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am eternally optimistic

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7130 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 6292, SirCakez wrote:Farside - my reads before this were just "the lurkers are scum" Obviously it's not just that, I've been trying to redevelop my reads for days. Look at my ISO.

TH - Vecna was a claimed PR ofc he had to die, that's ridiculous.
Titus was an easy mislynch if scum. Or maybe you didn't want to lunch Titus but Eve!town lolhammered and messed it up.
Etc etc
There's no point even discussing if you're just gonna declare everything you've done townie.
Ding, ding!. I did want to lynch her or I wouldn’t have voted her but had I not been asleep at the time, I would have absolutely unvoted had I been online at the time, she towned it up but no, with people - like you constantly clamouring for our mislynch, it’s literally an insult to our intelligence to think we’d be stupid enough to vote Titus as scum.
Infectious stealth hydra

Wild, wild horses couldn’t drag us away.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7131 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c Titus is going to function as a 5th scum member? Sorry but I just don't really buy into the argument that scum you would necessarily avoid a Titus mislynch other than to keep her around so she hard pushes mostly town.

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7132 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 6296, farside22 wrote:
In post 6292, SirCakez wrote:Farside - my reads before this were just "the lurkers are scum" Obviously it's not just that, I've been trying to redevelop my reads for days. Look at my ISO.

TH - Vecna was a claimed PR ofc he had to die, that's ridiculous.
Titus was an easy mislynch if scum. Or maybe you didn't want to lunch Titus but Eve!town lolhammered and messed it up.
Etc etc
There's no point even discussing if you're just gonna declare everything you've done townie.
And you've called me town till now.
So you give eve a pass based on rc? You give bb a free pass to tunnel on a player then do nothing the rest of the game?
Im not joking.
Finding associtives this game is fine. I would push my own lynch as long as people voted bb after i flip town.
That how good i feel about my read at this point.
If either FS or Baezu is ever scum here, I should probably think about seriously quitting mafia.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7133 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 6300, gobbledygook wrote:Waiting for NSG is ++town equity. Her posting will help solve the game either way.
I have no idea who is scum in Halloween but I bet money, it isn’t Baezu.

It is interesting that both NM and molla, have each other as their #1 sr.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7134 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 6302, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6298, Churros wrote:I do respect NSG reads and all but you guys waiting on her to completely solve the game is kinda pathetic
this. Also, it's not like she doesn't mislynch town as town so it's just lazy and there's some potential scum motivation in it.
I’m dying to hear your theory on that, please enlighten me.
Infectious stealth hydra

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #7135 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by SirCakez »

What are the odds TH is scum here trying to clog up the thread so that N_M can find a way to slip out of being lynched?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7136 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7134, Trojan Horses wrote:I’m dying to hear your theory on that, please enlighten me.
I've already talked about this.

scum sheeping is like surrounding yourself with a shield of blame. Both Auro and Gobble don't come off as unconfident players so I thought the whole "we r waiting on X to solve" just seemed out of character.

But if NM is scum it doesn't matter b/c

WE WON, BITCHES!

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7137 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

I'm waiting for SirCakez to solve the game!
Infectious stealth hydra

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7138 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good luck, that

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7139 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 6304, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda feel like the whole point of this game is to lynch whomever we think is most likely to flip scum regardless of which game it is. So I'm not really sure why there's not as much focus on who lie rens buddy is. This is why there are no deadlines barring forward progress, so we can focus on one game or the other at any given time.

I'd like everyone to explain who they think is most likely to be partners with lie ren and why.
In Halloween, not us obviously and not Baezu for pretty much the same reasons. Gamma clearly intended to mislynch both of us but decided our slot made a much better pocket - knowing of course stupid me would tl him fir that and get wrongly viewed as his buddy eventhough Gamma never treats a buddy like that. In Xmas, Churros is never a buddy based on Gamma/Mastina interactions.

I don’t know what NM will flip but Gamma’s conviction on DDL scum and attacking Mastina for it, seem weird if he’s town but who tf knows? I thought that there could possibly be some associatives with WW but Auro insists that this is town!Ali lurker meta. Reading his interactions with RC isn’t useful, because RC when scum, is usually set up as the one to endgame. Nsg looks like a pocket and there were a couple of weird posts about Cakez and molla but they neither spew or antispew either as buddies. So DDL/NM is either exactly the LR buddy or he’s being wifommed as the mislynch but having rolled scum with Gamma three times no less, it’s hard to imagine but it’s possible. Either way, I think lynching NM breaks the game wide open and because it’s in Xmas, it won’t throw us into LYLO if we get it wrong.
Infectious stealth hydra

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7140 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, I'm going to bed. I hope I come back to a dead NM.

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7141 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 7135, SirCakez wrote:What are the odds TH is scum here trying to clog up the thread so that N_M can find a way to slip out of being lynched?
We are advocating him as the optimal lynch but we are also okay with waiting for nsg to weigh in. We are in no way trying to stop it. You have decided we’re scum with NM for trying to stop his lynch and Eve thinks we’re scum for advocating his lynch as the one which makes the most sense and both you and Nero are also FOSsung us for also not wanting to rush this and wait for nsg. Honestly, with okay with either. But bonus points, if you can tell me why absolutely none of this makes a damn bit of sense. :lol:
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7142 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 7136, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7134, Trojan Horses wrote:I’m dying to hear your theory on that, please enlighten me.
I've already talked about this.

scum sheeping is like surrounding yourself with a shield of blame. Both Auro and Gobble don't come off as unconfident players so I thought the whole "we r waiting on X to solve" just seemed out of character.

But if NM is scum it doesn't matter b/c

WE WON, BITCHES!
That’s why Cakez’ pushing us as NM partner is whack, because if he’s scum, you will find that out. @Eve, have you ever played with NM before? Serious question. Also, I think there’s no logical reason to alignment read NM’s responses. I see them as entirely NIA. But I have trouble believing Gamma slams Mastina for tr him if his slot is town. Gamma’s post read tmi to me.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7143 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 7137, Trojan Horses wrote:I'm waiting for SirCakez to solve the game!

Spoiler:
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7144 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

Would've tried to stop NM lynch if he was shitposting more, I absolutely love his shitposts but I need more

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7145 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 7144, Trojan Horses wrote:Would've tried to stop NM lynch if he was shitposting more, I absolutely love his shitposts but I need more

-Stuxnet
Considering that we’re both now onboard with town!molla, I’m having doubts he will flip town. The way LR shouted down Mastina for tr DDL is really really strange if NM flips town.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7146 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

Spoiler:
In post 4507, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 1956, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 1951, mastina wrote:Because NSG never lolhammers me otherwise when she is under such heavy scrutiny and the people who're asleep coming to the thread would be able to come to my defense and unvote if voting me.
Exactly, so the alternative here is that she knew it wasn't a hammer.
I don't think she would be able to talk her way out of it if she was scum and lolhammered. Even if RC was scum with her to defend her.
In post 1961, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1953, mastina wrote:
In post 1928, northsidegal wrote:oh, jingle's about to reveal it anyways. the votecount was incorrect, it had wonderwall voting for mastina when they're actually voting for jjh.
UNVOTE:
Yeah I don't believe you when you say you weren't aware of this.
isn't it nice how i said "about to reveal it" at XX:48 and jingle edited the post that originally said "VC" at XX:52?
In post 1959, Shuichi Saihara wrote:If this game stays this way I'll go into my actual backyard and lynch my damn self.

Hmm, looks like this persona crumbles just as fast in the face of emotion as my other one.
long term danganronpa-roleplaying is unsustainable and would be damaging to your health
I would still NSG to explain why a fake hammer gambit seemed like the thing to do.

Nsg, obviously not a buddy.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7147 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 3924, Lie Ren wrote:However it looks like RC refused to properly engage that argument. Not a fan I have to say.
This post reads transparently fake.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7148 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 3894, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 3892, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3890, Lie Ren wrote:Also Eve pulled a very similar opening in Recruitment so I think meta will not be as fruitful as I expected.
What opening? Link please.
I am speaking of this game. in it she trolled towards the beginning but eventually got serious.
She was town in that game, and the behavior patterns match what I see here
. I won’t call this conclusive for any sort of read on Eve but I at least know she’s played this way before.
In post 3899, Lie Ren wrote:I have not read Autobattler yet but I have read some other town games of hers where the solving was on from the start. I feel like she can do good if given space here.
!ololol, did Gamma just spew Eve as his buddy?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7149 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 3920, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 1759, RadiantCowbells wrote:i really think

that every single scum is trying to lynch nsg right now
Making a note of this because I was definitely not active at this time. I don’t have anything I want to draw from this yet but depending on how RC’s read on me is developed to the scum read he had this might be a sign RC was developing reads around the other players’ reads and gameplay, which is a scummy move.
In post 1791, We are not helping wrote:Like come the fuck on RC. You earlier this game were like "Yeah, NSG could be scum, she neglects all her games as scum" to "WHY ARE YOU ALL ON NSG?".

-bitmap
I am glad you saw fit to point this out because I noticed it myself but it’s obviously to late for me to make anything of it.

SirCakez you seem to have a special hatred for my posting. What’s the deal with that?
Cakez not looking like a buddy here.
Infectious stealth hydra

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”