Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

@Dany - I have no idea what the team is. The fact you keep lumping teams together as if one combination only makes sense so you must disregard all others if you're going to push a scumread is, IMHO, an easy way to dismiss concern regarding you. My reads are you, trollie, bambi, bob right now. How that works, I don't know and I don't care. You can twist and distort any theory put together as scum to play down the reality of who you are. My theory on why I think you are scum is based entirely on your posts - not some possible scum team I have to fit you all into for it to be a paradigm can be challenged and allow obfuscation.

Your posts make you scum based off going through the entire thread post by post and working out what you've done. The fact you hammered Titus emphasises that. The fact you sat on EJ who flipped town, and you rammed into him mindlessly emphasises that. You at no point have voted for Mavs, and only jumped on him in D3 I believe because you and mavs knew mavs was likely to get lynched, and starting it off gave you a chance to play the 'I lead the lynch on mavs'. You've formed no read on him really before and there was no reasoning why that was the case, and instead of voting and pushing for him in D2 you instead hammer Titus. It reeks. The fact you've had a scum read on Allo, BBMolla, Titus and EJ who have all turned town is both good enough for me to believe you're either incapable of forming an accurate scumread on the game and leads me to believe you deliberately bussed mav's, since your previous read have been rubbish.

And yes you are changing focus on yourself by identifying other targets you believe I should be pursuing. Do you think mala is scum? Yes. And you have to, in order for me and other townies to push on another mis-lynch that will benefit you. So, you'll draw on her not saying anything to get me to focus on someone else that isn't you. Mala has contributed enough for me that I believe I know where she stands. I may be wrong but that's the chance we take.

Fuck it. I'm going to back my gut. VOTE: iDanyboy
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1124, Bambi Jay wrote:Fuck, Mavs really was scum. Hmm. Okay, back in this game finally after just dodging it for awhile for... Honestly laziness and shit because no scum flip gave me anything to work with.

Don't out Trollie to L-1 please. A quickhammer today would be shite.
Actually do something other than float in and float out. If you can't spend the time, sub out and let someone else finish the game.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by bob3141 »

@drew-sta i was asking about what you think about your slots prior post
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Drew-sta serously. Arer you taking credit for the mav lynch. All day oen your slot was pushign it as town. And then when you rep in you hold off on hammering him.

At most you could ever say is that you came round to vote for mavs. Certainly not that you were architect of teh mav lynch. Which just absurd.

Mav even got up to l-1 at times before you repped in when you slot wasnt in the game
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Drew-Sta so whats your read on me?

As it seems you still have me in a poe. Explain how you some how come to the reachy conclusion that bob vs mav was SvS
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1125, Drew-Sta wrote:@Dany - I have no idea what the team is. The fact you keep lumping teams together as if one combination only makes sense so you must disregard all others if you're going to push a scumread is, IMHO, an easy way to dismiss concern regarding you. My reads are you, trollie, bambi, bob right now. How that works, I don't know and I don't care. You can twist and distort any theory put together as scum to play down the reality of who you are. My theory on why I think you are scum is based entirely on your posts - not some possible scum team I have to fit you all into for it to be a paradigm can be challenged and allow obfuscation.

Your posts make you scum based off going through the entire thread post by post and working out what you've done. The fact you hammered Titus emphasises that. The fact you sat on EJ who flipped town, and you rammed into him mindlessly emphasises that. You at no point have voted for Mavs, and only jumped on him in D3 I believe because you and mavs knew mavs was likely to get lynched, and starting it off gave you a chance to play the 'I lead the lynch on mavs'. You've formed no read on him really before and there was no reasoning why that was the case, and instead of voting and pushing for him in D2 you instead hammer Titus. It reeks. The fact you've had a scum read on Allo, BBMolla, Titus and EJ who have all turned town is both good enough for me to believe you're either incapable of forming an accurate scumread on the game and leads me to believe you deliberately bussed mav's, since your previous read have been rubbish.

And yes you are changing focus on yourself by identifying other targets you believe I should be pursuing. Do you think mala is scum? Yes. And you have to, in order for me and other townies to push on another mis-lynch that will benefit you. So, you'll draw on her not saying anything to get me to focus on someone else that isn't you. Mala has contributed enough for me that I believe I know where she stands. I may be wrong but that's the chance we take.

Dany why do you think dany is scum based on his hammer of titus. Why do you think scum hammers in that situation

When two other slots have said that they would vote for titus and a 3rd was saying titus was likely scum.

So if dany is scum then at most of those two could be scum. Your slot and trollie.

So why do you think a scum danny hammers titus rather than waiting for a townie to hammer. As if he was scum he woudl know if either both or which one was town.

----

Also point us at these posts you mention in the first bit. All you have said what you claim his posts have done but not provided any examples to prove you point. Just looks like shade
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Drew-sta if you think dannyi is scum then why do you think he kills allomancer to night rather than next night.

As would nt a player who thinks he couldnt be scum with mav be a boon to a scum dannyi.

Would scum dannyi get rid of a threat to him. Rather than a player he could assuem would town read him after mavs flip
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:17 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1125, Drew-Sta wrote:@Dany - I have no idea what the team is. The fact you keep lumping teams together as if one combination only makes sense so you must disregard all others if you're going to push a scumread is, IMHO, an easy way to dismiss concern regarding you. My reads are you, trollie, bambi, bob right now. How that works, I don't know and I don't care. You can twist and distort any theory put together as scum to play down the reality of who you are. My theory on why I think you are scum is based entirely on your posts - not some possible scum team I have to fit you all into for it to be a paradigm can be challenged and allow obfuscation.

I have not told you who to pursue, all my post's this day have been defending myself apart from one which was me stating my POE. I have only mentioned Mala in response to you because it seemed you were because you wanted a response from him. This seemed odd to me then because you were blaming Gera then Trollie for hammering when Mala the one who you kept saying you wanted a response from posted but ignored me didn't make sense. This is the only time I have brought up Mala in response to you.

Titus was going to be the lynch I don't get how me hammering makes me ssum. I also don't get why me pushing EJ is scummy. I thought he was scum and I explained why, I was wrong but that doesn't make me scummy. I don't know why you bringing up how wrong I am as a reason to lynch me? I may have bad scum reads but I can still be right some of the time.

I also want to reiterate about mavs that no one was pushing him at all. You're saying I knew mavs was going to be lynched but how? No one was pushing him, no one was mentioning him, he was under no pressure whats so ever. So if your are town you need to read day 2/3 properly. i lynched Titus because it was the lynch there was no changing that. I found mavs scummy on day two and I tried to get a conversation going about him but I wasn't getting anywhere, Titus was going to be the lynch so I hammered. Then I pushed mavs when there was no pressure on him and if you want to dispute this show me some posts of him getting pressure. For me to pressure mav's in that situation if I was scum would make no sense as I had at least one miss lynch opportunity.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:48 am

Post by TheTrollie »

I only skimmed - there's a lot of shit pointed at me - i might go through and give more complete answers when i have time later but for now - Drew, i didn't see ur post until after I hammered, which is why i already apologized for not letting you hammer. I was trigger happy bc mavs was so obvs scum at that point.

Bob - I see ur stuff about mavs views in the mala slot v. me argument of D1 - it is a good point. Mala may still be scum but I do need to re-read that. Curious what other wagons there were at that point. Also did mavs ever place a vote with me D1 or was he just fueling the fire? I'll look into all of that but it is a great call.

the wagon on me is bull - gerain and mala i think it is...interesting. I have to re-read drew's argument for why I am scum but I am like 90% sure that there is at least 1 scum in Mala/Gerain. Prob Mala (though i do need to do the reading above) bc i think she voted second and it is idiotic for town to put anyone on L-2 with 2 scum left within the first 5 posts of D4.

Also mala, I thought I was scum if one of mavs/gerain/bambi was town. mavs was scum - so we should be closer to a townread on me by your initial logic no?
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1120, Drew-Sta wrote:@mod - does this game set up include the possibility of a silence ability or a force vote ability?

Sorry for my n00biness.
Neither of those are normal, so no.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 4.1

TheTrollie (2) - geraintm, Malakittens
iDanyboy (1) - Drew-Sta

Not voting (4) - iDanyboy, bob3141, TheTrollie, Bambi Jay

(expired on 2020-05-09 13:13:00) remain until day end

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:54 am

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 937, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 934, bob3141 wrote:

WHO DO YOU THINK IS SCUM?

Fourth time you have refused to answer
I'm not refusing to answer, I'm just not putting your name and bolding it.

I took this as my casual game RN, but I do legit think it's going well.

Here's my contribution today, believe it or not: I got neighbor'd by Molla last night as promised. He left a post detailing his final readslist as well. I know the other Mason and am not giving up any hints on who it is unless they directly ask me to confirm them today. I also basically know for sure the other Mason has the same readslist.

There you go Bob. Happy?
I missed this until ISOing bambi just now

(1) can u share BBs reads on the group? I'm curious

(2) how did you know Allo had the same readlist?
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Spoiler:
In post 1127, bob3141 wrote:@drew-sta i was asking about what you think about your slots prior post
Why is that relevant? I am my own person. My predecessor played the game in their way. I play it in my way. All that matters is I am trying to work toward towns best interest and lynch the mafia.
In post 1128, bob3141 wrote:Drew-sta serously. Arer you taking credit for the mav lynch. All day oen your slot was pushign it as town. And then when you rep in you hold off on hammering him.

At most you could ever say is that you came round to vote for mavs. Certainly not that you were architect of teh mav lynch. Which just absurd.

Mav even got up to l-1 at times before you repped in when you slot wasnt in the game
Ok, maybe it is a bit far for me to go to claim I lead mavs lynch. But it is clear to me that he was stalling and things progressed when I made my first post.

All I'm saying is it was clear mavs was scum. And he was far scummier than Titus ever presented.

I held off hammering as I wanted more feedback from mala as I wanted to ensure we were aligned, as I currently read her town.
In post 1129, bob3141 wrote:Drew-Sta so whats your read on me?

As it seems you still have me in a poe. Explain how you some how come to the reachy conclusion that bob vs mav was SvS
I believe you present as scum. Have you read my first post? mav was buddying you all day one. Your gap in day two (ie your quietness) registered to me as someone trying to hide. Then, when it was clear as day mav was going to get lynched day three, you and mavs went toe to toe. That looked like a bus to me if ever there was one.
In post 1130, bob3141 wrote:

Dany why do you think dany is scum based on his hammer of titus. Why do you think scum hammers in that situation

When two other slots have said that they would vote for titus and a 3rd was saying titus was likely scum.

So if dany is scum then at most of those two could be scum. Your slot and trollie.

So why do you think a scum danny hammers titus rather than waiting for a townie to hammer. As if he was scum he woudl know if either both or which one was town.

----

Also point us at these posts you mention in the first bit. All you have said what you claim his posts have done but not provided any examples to prove you point. Just looks like shade
Because they basically didn't read Titus as scum (wasn't pushed), didn't think the lynch was a good one () and then tried to bus Allo in calling their vote on Titus weird, then hammered Titus immediately after in . How are you not getting this? He clearly saw it as an opportunity, took it, and then no-one has questioned him on it? Are you not reading this right? He rode EJ to death who was town. Then hammered Titus, who was town. Then bussed mav when it was clear mav was gone.

Why on earth are you defending them? What is so important to them living in your eyes? Why is it you and Dany arguing with me yet others are not? Why are you so passionate in the defence of it? Why are you picking up arguments he has made (the pushing the lynch) and defending him with it?
In post 1131, bob3141 wrote:Drew-sta if you think dannyi is scum then why do you think he kills allomancer to night rather than next night.

As would nt a player who thinks he couldnt be scum with mav be a boon to a scum dannyi.

Would scum dannyi get rid of a threat to him. Rather than a player he could assuem would town read him after mavs flip
Your english in this is hurting my brain. I'm not sure I'm understanding you properly. But from what I think, Dany kills them because they KNOW Allo is the other neighbour to BB based on Bambi being in BB's neighbourhood. Meaning, it was a clear townie who was talking to people that was targeted. Plus, with Trollie, me and Bambi alive, there was enough doubt you could work in. Allo was clear townie. Getting rid of them meant creating confusion.
In post 1132, iDanyboy wrote:

I have not told you who to pursue, all my post's this day have been defending myself apart from one which was me stating my POE. I have only mentioned Mala in response to you because it seemed you were because you wanted a response from him. This seemed odd to me then because you were blaming Gera then Trollie for hammering when Mala the one who you kept saying you wanted a response from posted but ignored me didn't make sense. This is the only time I have brought up Mala in response to you.

Titus was going to be the lynch I don't get how me hammering makes me ssum.
I also don't get why me pushing EJ is scummy. I thought he was scum and I explained why, I was wrong but that doesn't make me scummy. I don't know why you bringing up how wrong I am as a reason to lynch me? I may have bad scum reads but I can still be right some of the time.

I also want to reiterate about mavs that no one was pushing him at all. You're saying I knew mavs was going to be lynched but how? No one was pushing him, no one was mentioning him, he was under no pressure whats so ever. So if your are town you need to read day 2/3 properly. i lynched Titus because it was the lynch there was no changing that. I found mavs scummy on day two and I tried to get a conversation going about him but I wasn't getting anywhere, Titus was going to be the lynch so I hammered. Then I pushed mavs when there was no pressure on him and if you want to dispute this show me some posts of him getting pressure. For me to pressure mav's in that situation if I was scum would make no sense as I had at least one miss lynch opportunity.
This is retarded logic. So you're just happy to lynch townies knowing their townies because it's inevitable? That's scum behaviour right there. If you're town, and you believe someone is town, you don't be part of that lynch. Fucking simple.

Secondly, you pushing EJ is scummy BECAUSE THEY FLIPPED TOWN! Titus was basically lynched for the EJ case she made. Why weren't you when you sat on EJ ALL DAY 1?

You are so presenting as scum.

TLDR - iDany first scum choice. bob second scum choice. Trollie third scum choice. Bambi fourth scum choice but I find less likely.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

@mod when does Mala get prodded?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

After 48 hours without a post
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Drew, would you bet the game on it being Danny? You've probably already did it, but can ya me?

Also going to sleep but answering Troll's question in the morning.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Your post is difficult to decipher, but at this point in time I genuinely believe the list I gave you.

Are you suggesting otherwise?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1137, Drew-Sta wrote:
Spoiler:
This is retarded logic. So you're just happy to lynch townies knowing their townies because it's inevitable? That's scum behaviour right there. If you're town, and you believe someone is town, you don't be part of that lynch. Fucking simple.

Secondly, you pushing EJ is scummy BECAUSE THEY FLIPPED TOWN! Titus was basically lynched for the EJ case she made. Why weren't you when you sat on EJ ALL DAY 1?

TLDR - iDany first scum choice. bob second scum choice. Trollie third scum choice. Bambi fourth scum choice but I find less likely.
1) Are you telling me you have never lynched someone who you though could be town?
2) Bullshit, by this metric everyone in this game is scum. You have to give a reason my push on EJ was scummy.

I think you’re scum who chose me as a miss lynch target and that’s why none of what you say makes any sense.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

VOTE: Drew
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1142, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 1137, Drew-Sta wrote:
Spoiler:

1) Are you telling me you have never lynched someone who you though could be town?
2) Bullshit, by this metric everyone in this game is scum. You have to give a reason my push on EJ was scummy.

I think you’re scum who chose me as a miss lynch target and that’s why none of what you say makes any sense.
Spoiler: Answers to Dany's questions
1&2 Of course I've gotten it wrong as town. But it's not about whether I've gotten it right or wrong as town. It's about the case I'm making for you. Let's look at some facts.
you vote BB (town), read Allo as scum, and EJ as very scum, and have mavs as unsure. You town read bob after buddying him in your early posts - (bob wagon is bad). Then you flip to EJ in and you sat there for the rest of the day. You also were called out by MT in , who is another townie that has been killed N1. Let's analyse this further:

* You've scum read three confirmed townies.
* You scum read Skellen's slot, which ended up being Titus, who you also scum read - confirmed towny. Who called you out in .
* You defended mavs (conf scum) in
* Then you defend a bob flash wagon (good ole boddying again) in , while expressing we lynch EJ (Why not bob? Why EJ? You never formed an EJ case at all!), pushing again in and defending bob in and continuing to throw shade at Allo
* You then claim TITUS of all people should have been shot night one, meaning they must be scum /sarcasm face/ and then start to throw shade at Titus . You then press your claim on Titus caliming she hasn't made a case, yet YOU HAVEN'T MADE A CASE AT ALL ON TITUS! You've just looked to lead a lynch on her due to the EJ flip as town, DESPITE THE FACT IT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID! ()
* You plan the seed on Mav and bob in - no case against bob; you just reread it and magically think everyone should believe you
* is the weakest defence I've ever read of why you are town. It's convoluted and designed to confuse.
* and you basically claim Titus is scum and all her reads are town (read - mav, you) cause she's scum,
* mav bus again
* Let's buddy bob again
* Then ole famous hammer in

is the exact same response as and basically is you absolving your responsibility as 'I fucked up.' It's not you fucked up. It's that you never formed a case and kept on at those targets until they got there. Your supposed impatience () is just ridiculous and so contradictory of where you say we should make more scum reads. It's as if you were deliberately fishing for idea's for your NK.

So there's your fucking reason why I think your push on EJ as well as Titus makes you scum.

You have not formed a single argument against what I've said. You've just gone 'No, you're wrong.' Go through and line by line show me where I'm wrong. Not Cats. Don't worry about them. Show me why my read is wrong, then actually put in the effort to show me why ANYONE else is scum.

pedit - OH MY FUCKING GOSH THAT IS THE BIGGEST OMGUS VOTE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY FUCKING LIFE!
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

Your wrong is an argument, almost everything you said is a fabrication.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

There’s no point going line by line through you’re argument because you just going to ignore what I say and push me because your scum.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1145, iDanyboy wrote:Your wrong is an argument, almost everything you said is a fabrication.
Firstly, it's 'you're'.

Secondly, 'You're wrong.' isn't an argument. It's a statement. For it to be an argument, it would have to contain a formulated case. 'Argument - a reason or set of reasons given in support of an idea, action or theory.' So... what are your reasons?

How is it wrong? I have literally quoted your posts. It is actually what you've done in this game.
In post 1146, iDanyboy wrote:There’s no point going line by line through you’re argument because you just going to ignore what I say and push me because your scum.
Which is it - I would ignore you or I am scum? And if I'm scum, why? Show me why!! Actually formulate a reason. Don't just throw shit at the wall.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Drew-sta

863 was very important. Its one of many examples of cat pushign back against mav being scum read. If you were town you wouldnt try and dismiss it but try and talk about why cat migth of town read mav. But you choose to ignor it.

So you slot only found mav to be scum after mav had given up. And was just failing to try and make it hard for us to find his partner. And you claim credit for the lynch.

You even push danny using the espresso and titus lynch are bad. You fail to explain what you think dannyi motive was. Why he wouldnt simply let a townie hammer if he was scum. Two other not voting had declared intent. For danny to be scum they both cant be town.

Not forgetting day one your slot pushed day one and come day two avoided voting for him. When it was clear he was dead.

Then you mention the flash lynch. You talk about dannyi but ingor all the other slots. What about danny push on espresso did you think was scum motivated. As all i can see in your arguement is that dannyi pushed town. Forgeting that what town often does. Only scum know for sure who town is
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

And your suggestion that i could of been bussing mav is just absurd. Clear attempt to rewiden the lynch pool.

Did mav push on me look any where near SvS?

You even try to claim he was doomed. When i was the second to start pushing him in day 3. Before then he got little slack

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”