Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

If we lynch momo, I think our hood will be all town remaining, and we can safely plan our next moves with Hectic drawing the NK. I'm pleased with this given the false positive potential of his role, it could really hurt town to have the cop run into a godfather N1 and have him ride it out deep into the game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1323, Hectic wrote:
In post 1320, Albert B. Rampage wrote:BM, Pine, momo and I are in a hood. We believe momo is the scum. I was going to run Hectic up to L-1 to see who was eager to save momo and then shift onto momo last minute for the day 1 lynch.
...if someone was eager to save momo, they'd hammer me on L-1? And then you wouldn't get your scum lynch?

Battle Mage, please tell me about what's been going on in his hood.

Point is, there could be a lolhammer from town as well, and then you've lynched town, not lynched scum, and you have this hammerer that
could
be scum saving momo, or could just be loltown.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:54 am

Hectic, I'm sorry for the stress and pressure I have caused you in the last week. It's part of the game, nothing personal, pure strategy at play.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:55 am

In post 1326, Hectic wrote:Point is, there could be a lolhammer from town as well, and then you've lynched town, not lynched scum, and you have this hammerer that could be scum saving momo, or could just be loltown.
A lolhammer would help us net 2 scum for 1 town. Anyways, I do think we're winning and have scum on the ropes. Let's focus on the big picture.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:59 am

Post by momo »

The wagon on me has built ridiculously fast and is almost certainly scum driven. How fast I went from being widely townleaned/read is not natural. Hectic points out that he's been crumbing cop the whole game, but it's absolutely the fakest crumbing I've seen in a while. Scum can call themselves detective in their posts too.

It's clear that y'all aren't believing me, so I've decided to claim.

I am Simone, a 1-shot Trap Immune Survivor.

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to claim, so that scum could waste one of their traps on me, but it is what it is. Lynching me rn is not smart because scum can't get rid of me when they want to. My role adds value to this town.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1315, farside22 wrote:
In post 1306, Xtoxm wrote:@vecna
i dont know about your theory. i have not found blake suspicious.
BM is gaslighting me which is a scum thing.
i dont know what it means for hectic.
momo should be town i think. unless my reads this game are way off momo is being pushed by scum.
What about momo reads town? I checked his meta and i dont see it.
# of slots pushing him that i either sr or asbent a tr
if momo is scum, then either
- my reads this game a drastically off (like more than just a few)
- scum are employing some kind of heavy bussing strategy

in isolation i dont think much of momo, i expect him to lurk as either alignment

VOTE: unvote, not lynching that claim. if hes scum hes locked himself into an awful claim.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

wait what
isnt this game confirmed no 3ps
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:00 am

In post 1329, momo wrote:The wagon on me has built ridiculously fast and is almost certainly scum driven. How fast I went from being widely townleaned/read is not natural. Hectic points out that he's been crumbing cop the whole game, but it's absolutely the fakest crumbing I've seen in a while. Scum can call themselves detective in their posts too.

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to claim, so that scum could waste one of their traps on me, but it is what it is. Lynching me rn is not smart because scum can't get rid of me when they want to. My role adds value to this town.
Confirm vote: momo
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:01 am

Post by momo »

In post 1331, Xtoxm wrote:wait what
It's not a 3rd party role.

It's a town role. Survivor is just the name of our PT. Being 1-shot trap immune is my role.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Hectic »

I have faith in SirCakez' ability to write a good storyline. A hero will come to my rescue. I believe.

I'm not taking it personally regardless of your alignment, Albert; I'm just still a little baffled by the play and somewhat struggle to see it coming from town.

If momo flips scum, it makes you look better because of the hood. Otherwise, I can definitely see what you've done here as coming from scum as an act of performance/false bravado to get people to wagon a townie, and defuse pressure from other potential scum wagons at the time.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:01 am

In post 1331, Xtoxm wrote:wait what
Yeah :lol:
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:02 am

Post by momo »

In post 1332, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1329, momo wrote:The wagon on me has built ridiculously fast and is almost certainly scum driven. How fast I went from being widely townleaned/read is not natural. Hectic points out that he's been crumbing cop the whole game, but it's absolutely the fakest crumbing I've seen in a while. Scum can call themselves detective in their posts too.

Confirm vote: momo
What happened that drastically changed your read of me?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:03 am

Post by momo »

In post 1334, Hectic wrote:I have faith in SirCakez' ability to write a good storyline. A hero will come to my rescue. I believe.

I'm not taking it personally regardless of your alignment, Albert; I'm just still a little baffled by the play and somewhat struggle to see it coming from town.

If momo flips scum, it makes you look better because of the hood. Otherwise, I can definitely see what you've done here as coming from scum as an act of performance/false bravado to get people to wagon a townie, and defuse pressure from other potential scum wagons at the time.

This def is fake on ABR's part. If I die today, remember that. He knows that survivor is a PT name, not a 3rd party role. I've said that it's not a 3rd party role. ABR is in the survivor PT. He's trying to wagon me under false pretenses.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:03 am

Post by momo »

In post 1333, momo wrote:

It's a town role. Survivor is just the name of our PT. Being 1-shot trap immune is my role.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:04 am

I'm not running anyone else up today. If a doc is out there he can safely guard Hectic without worrying about being forced to claim. I'm ready to wrap this up and go to night if you are too xtoxm.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1308, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1294, GuiltyLion wrote:I can see a world where Momo is town and I can see a world where Hectic is scum but I'm feeling Momo over Hectic unless ABR has an especially compelling point on something I'm not seeing
Stay active, we will need you to finish off Hectic as the clock ticks to midnight.
Still 4 days left my man. I get it, we dont have forever, but using this already as an argument to push through the current biggest wagons......probably lines up well with what you want, but its not the greatest of reasons that should convince anyone else.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:06 am

Post by momo »

In post 1339, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not running anyone else up today. If a doc is out there he can safely guard Hectic without worrying about being forced to claim. I'm ready to wrap this up and go to night if you are too xtoxm.
And now he's rushing my lynch by saying let's go to night.

VOTE: ABR
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:07 am

In post 1338, momo wrote:

Remember what BM said about your town play being aggressive and bombastic. You didn't play the way a bulletproof town plays, and given both of your claims we have no choice but to end this now.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1309, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 1302, Vecna wrote:
In post 13, Battle Mage wrote:
Vote: Blake Belladonna
In post 29, Battle Mage wrote:Vote: Blake Belladonna
In post 34, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
Failed vote clearly scum fake-RVSing their partner

More later today maybe
Please keep the game length tolerable okay? Don’t post more than 100 posts in a day for the first 3 days imo
Now tell me that this does not look a bit funny in hindsight.

Why of all posts does Gamma pick up on BM voting for Blake belladonna, and calls it scum fake RVSing their partner?

Now tell me this scenario does not overlap at least conveniently with your PoE pools

And then debate with me whether these lines dont come from scum trying to get too cute in an overwhelming (read statistically significant if so inclined to avoid sensationalism) number of cases.

BM/BB as potential baddies together? GE as a teammate or a towny having a good gut sensation? Lets explore this further

What does this mean for hectic and Momo?

Thoughts whether if im accurate that BM is saving Hectic here, or just setting up for a 1v1 to set up the next mislynch?
You are overanalyzing this. I agree now that I look at this again that post 34 is strange, but it is strange in the way that it's simply an awkward scum entrance.

It's common for scum to struggle to get into a game, so they latch onto the first thing that looks remotely interesting to them in am awkward way. I don't find it likely that Battle Mage is scum in the first place, but this call out especially is a SvT associative for if Gamma Emerald ever flips scum.
You cannot possibly convince me you really thing that GE as scum is thinking that far ahead is that conniving, and hopes for it to work.

These types of posts comes from scum being overly cute, or town thinking people are bussing. I see no real indication why a town GE would think that in that situation, because making an error in the vote is something that you only notice and pay heed to if your teammate is doing it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1330, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1315, farside22 wrote:
In post 1306, Xtoxm wrote:@vecna
i dont know about your theory. i have not found blake suspicious.
BM is gaslighting me which is a scum thing.
i dont know what it means for hectic.
momo should be town i think. unless my reads this game are way off momo is being pushed by scum.
What about momo reads town? I checked his meta and i dont see it.
# of slots pushing him that i either sr or asbent a tr
if momo is scum, then either
- my reads this game a drastically off (like more than just a few)
- scum are employing some kind of heavy bussing strategy

in isolation i dont think much of momo, i expect him to lurk as either alignment

VOTE: unvote, not lynching that claim. if hes scum hes locked himself into an awful claim.
I have the opposite where there are players voting hectic that i am not tr. 2 whom have really pinged me hard at this point.

In other news the claim and momo's behavoir make me more happy to keep my vote.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Momo, why word it so confusingly and not clarify that in the first post? Also, kindly explain what a fucking Trap is. Is that the gimmick here? Are we dealing with a team of Poisoners?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:09 am

In post 1340, Vecna wrote:
In post 1308, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1294, GuiltyLion wrote:I can see a world where Momo is town and I can see a world where Hectic is scum but I'm feeling Momo over Hectic unless ABR has an especially compelling point on something I'm not seeing
Stay active, we will need you to finish off Hectic as the clock ticks to midnight.
Still 4 days left my man. I get it, we dont have forever, but using this already as an argument to push through the current biggest wagons......probably lines up well with what you want, but its not the greatest of reasons that should convince anyone else.
We've gotten everything we needed out of this day and a clear road map for Day 2. Take your time to catch up and stuff, then we're lynching momo.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:10 am

Post by momo »

In post 1342, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1338, momo wrote:

Remember what BM said about your town play being aggressive and bombastic. You didn't play the way a bulletproof town plays, and given both of your claims we have no choice but to end this now.
This is stupid at best and disingenuous at worst. We have literally 19 other options. We have four days to lynch someone else. Yeah, I'm not play agressively. Want to know a fact you can check with my meta.

I've never made it to LyLo as town because I always get lynched. I'm playing less agressively because I would like to actually see a game to it's end.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

Last edited by SirCakez on Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

Last edited by SirCakez on Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”