SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.14

momo (7) - Hectic, Battle Mage, farside22, Morning Tweet, GuiltyLion, Albert B. Rampage, Elsa Jay
Hectic (4) - davesaz, Almost50, iDanyboy, Blake Belladonna
Drixx (2) - VaultDweller, Pine
xtoxm (1) - BBmolla
Battle Mage (1) - Vecna
BBmolla (1) - GeorgeBailey
Vecna (1) - Drixx
GuiltyLion (1) - Gamma Emerald
Pine (1) - Pisskop
Albert B. Rampage (1) - momo

Not voting (1) - xtoxm

(expired on 2020-05-01 15:10:00) remain until day end

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to reach a majority.

VaultDweller is V/LA through Tuesday, April 28.
Drixx is V/LA through Friday, May 1.

"You'd be surprised what tools can save a life."
Last edited by SirCakez on Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:11 am

Post by momo »

In post 1345, Elsa Jay wrote:Momo, why word it so confusingly and not clarify that in the first post? Also, kindly explain what a fucking Trap is. Is that the gimmick here? Are we dealing with a team of Poisoners?
That's the way the role was worded in the mod PM. Nothing I can do about it.

Traps are the way Saw kills people. It's from the source material.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1317, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's moot now. I think momo/vecna/blake makes sense.
Yes, im hard defending momo in public and openly trying to push the wagon onto blake instead. scum all-star right here

Big brainy boy
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Ideally before night I'd like Pine/BM to confirm that this was the plan and that they side with ABR here relating to Momo's but generally this all feels right and makes sense. I think Blake and Elsa look most bad here in terms of associations. I can seeeee why Vecna looks bad too but I kinda still think he's town bc my townread on him was so strong prior, though the sudden pivot to Gamma was a bit odd maybe a "let's set up a future bus" situation if it's like momo/Vecna/Gamma. I was trying to draw attention to Gamma many times this game bc Gamma feels heckin scummy to me still and didn't get any support from Vecna until now once other wagons are a lot more likely to go through

p-edit momo why would you WANT to make it to LYLO as town lol
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1347, momo wrote:
In post 1342, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1338, momo wrote:
In post 1333, momo wrote:
It's not a 3rd party role.

It's a town role. Survivor is just the name of our PT. Being 1-shot trap immune is my role.
Remember what BM said about your town play being aggressive and bombastic. You didn't play the way a bulletproof town plays, and given both of your claims we have no choice but to end this now.
This is stupid at best and disingenuous at worst. We have literally 19 other options. We have four days to lynch someone else. Yeah, I'm not play agressively. Want to know a fact you can check with my meta.

I've never made it to LyLo as town because I always get lynched. I'm playing less agressively because I would like to actually see a game to it's end.
Aggressiveness is a town trait. Scum can coast but town can't afford to. Bulletproof town have an even bigger reason to step up and take space in the game. You think I'm the scum in our PT? I don't believe you.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1339, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not running anyone else up today. If a doc is out there he can safely guard Hectic without worrying about being forced to claim. I'm ready to wrap this up and go to night if you are too xtoxm.
im not eager to rush onto the cw, tbh
with momo immediately clarifying that its not a 3p claim
1-shot bulletproof claim basically? thats a claim that at this point in the day almost certainly results in momo being lynched. anti-survivalistic claims dont *usually* come from scum..
i think BM is the more likely scum in your hood.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1329, momo wrote:The wagon on me has built ridiculously fast and is almost certainly scum driven. How fast I went from being widely townleaned/read is not natural. Hectic points out that he's been crumbing cop the whole game, but it's absolutely the fakest crumbing I've seen in a while. Scum can call themselves detective in their posts too.

It's clear that y'all aren't believing me, so I've decided to claim.

I am Simone, a 1-shot Trap Immune Survivor.

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to claim, so that scum could waste one of their traps on me, but it is what it is. Lynching me rn is not smart because scum can't get rid of me when they want to. My role adds value to this town.
oh. Well I guess this makes me look pretty stupid.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:14 am

In post 1353, GuiltyLion wrote:Ideally before night I'd like Pine/BM to confirm that this was the plan and that they side with ABR here relating to Momo's but generally this all feels right and makes sense. I think Blake and Elsa look most bad here in terms of associations. I can seeeee why Vecna looks bad too but I kinda still think he's town bc my townread on him was so strong prior, though the sudden pivot to Gamma was a bit odd maybe a "let's set up a future bus" situation if it's like momo/Vecna/Gamma. I was trying to draw attention to Gamma many times this game bc Gamma feels heckin scummy to me still and didn't get any support from Vecna until now once other wagons are a lot more likely to go through

p-edit momo why would you WANT to make it to LYLO as town lol
Our PT is made up of the survivors of jigsaw's past games, he didn't lie about that nor did I say that on the last page.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1331, Xtoxm wrote:wait what
isnt this game confirmed no 3ps
yup
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1333, momo wrote:
It's not a 3rd party role.

It's a town role. Survivor is just the name of our PT. Being 1-shot trap immune is my role.
oh
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1335, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Yeah :lol:
wait then ABR why the laugh emoji here, I thought this was you laughing at Momo's claim?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:18 am

In post 1360, GuiltyLion wrote:
wait then ABR why the laugh emoji here, I thought this was you laughing at Momo's claim?
His claim is not believable to me regardless of it not being a 3p claim.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:18 am

Post by momo »

In post 1354, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You think I'm the scum in our PT? I don't believe you.
It can't be anyone else.

momo - I know for a fact I'm town.
Pine - Yes, he's lurked a bit but nothing about his play seems particularly scummy.
Battle Mage - I don't like that he's scumreading me, but his casual tone and attempts at actually scumhunting don't seem scummy.
ABR - I can't read you well, but you've tried to make it seem like you're 100% town too deliberately and the way you're pushing this wagon is very sus. Your play seems scummy.

So yeah, out of the 4 of us, you're most likely scum.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:19 am

Post by momo »

In post 1361, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1360, GuiltyLion wrote:
His claim is not believable to me regardless of it not being a 3p claim.
That's my mod-given role. You not believing it doesn't make it any less true. You're too adamant about this. Pushing for a mislynch this hard is obvscumming.

I stand by my vote on ABR.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:20 am

If I was Blake-scum right now, I would worry about Hectic's claim blowing the game wide open, and make a last-ditch attempt to save momo with a brand new bandwagon.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

momo why the flip flop on BM now? Yesterday you seemed to think he was scummy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1355, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1339, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not running anyone else up today. If a doc is out there he can safely guard Hectic without worrying about being forced to claim. I'm ready to wrap this up and go to night if you are too xtoxm.
1-shot bulletproof claim basically? thats a claim that at this point in the day almost certainly results in momo being lynched. anti-survivalistic claims dont *usually* come from scum..
Traps were used in the movie against people to kill them.
Bf/trap is an oxymoron to say the least, but i digress that momo play doesnt ring town as far as meta goes.
Holding back due to wagon analysis because out of 4 players (maybe 5) you had sr on more players there, reads fake reasoning to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Vecna »

At least this hood explanation & hunt makes BM's weird actions a bit more understandable
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1345, Elsa Jay wrote:Momo, why word it so confusingly and not clarify that in the first post? Also, kindly explain what a fucking Trap is. Is that the gimmick here? Are we dealing with a team of Poisoners?
the more I think about this the more this is a super scummy post regardless of Momo's alignment, btw

I actually don't think I want to assume "there must be a scum in the hood" regarding the Survivor group, if momo townflips I don't think that has to point to scum in the other three. It's good to consider but I'm not convinced it's necessarily true.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Vecna »

Well, at least were not losing any strong PR's by lynching Momo. Unless Hectic is town (his indignity to having to claim reads off the charts genuine) and is allowed to get a shot off on Momo, the odds of him ever being targetted by a NK are zero now.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1366, farside22 wrote:
In post 1355, Xtoxm wrote:
Traps were used in the movie against people to kill them.
Bf/trap is an oxymoron to say the least, but i digress that momo play doesnt ring town as far as meta goes.
Holding back due to wagon analysis because out of 4 players (maybe 5) you had sr on more players there, reads fake reasoning to me.
ok well you failing to townread me here is kind of a massive scumtell for you
im not going far into this game and whenever i flip will be a very bad look
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1368, GuiltyLion wrote:
the more I think about this the more this is a super scummy post regardless of Momo's alignment, btw

I actually don't think I want to assume "there must be a scum in the hood" regarding the Survivor group, if momo townflips I don't think that has to point to scum in the other three. It's good to consider but I'm not convinced it's necessarily true.
I mean, the movies strongly imply that there is an acolyte in the survivors. Ofcourse, that is also the best way for a sadistic mod like cakez ( :wink: ) to create some awesome drama in this game.

ANYWAYS

Anyone could also figure out that the survivor PT is most likely to contain the strongest town PR's.

I WANT TO KNOW

_WHO_

In that PT started the witchhunt and instigated the others to join them.

Because -that- is the most likely scumslot in there.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:27 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

ah okay fair point, I'm not really considering flavor at all, I've only seen the original Saw and I think Saw 2 or 3 one time.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, odds of Momo being a traitor and outing to his teammates who are in there as a means to signal to kill them at night?

hmmm
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1098, davesaz wrote:
In post 1085, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Hectic is a bad wagon because of votes like these. No reasoning behind them, other than it's a good wagon.
Keep reading, it comes out as you go.
Let's hear what you saw then, Dave, now that we know the case doesn't actually exist. There's not going to be any continuity errors on my watch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”