Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #7575 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Please redact all the words I posted in the mafia PT that do not feature in the song All Star
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7576 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 7575, Not_Mafia wrote:Please redact all the words I posted in the mafia PT that do not feature in the song All Star
u have other posts besides that in the mafia pt?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7577 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Firebringer »

Not mafia I was a big fan of ur posts this game. A++
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7578 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 7570, Auro wrote:
In post 7568, Firebringer wrote:She almost always is negative utility to town as of late
Disagree. She had very good solves. I don't think her fights were wholly her "fault" but no further comments on this
She absolutely did in PA but she townlocked obvscum DDL. I hated both his opening and NM’s entrance. I thought that slot was obvscum, which was a big part of why I wanted him lynched before anyone in Halloween because I was far less confident on that and I was obviously right, Had we followed Gobbles’ suggestion, to lynch in Halloween first, we might have lost.
Infectious stealth hydra

Wild, wild horses couldn’t drag us away.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7579 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Auro »

In post 7577, Firebringer wrote:Not mafia I was a big fan of ur posts this game. A++
Same but I didn't like that he only shitposted a little.

Imagine how much you both could have shitposted together
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7580 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

I was actually sad that the hydra died

I think we could've kept up that shitposting forever
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7581 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Firebringer »

if only all my posts were shit posts instead of 95% of them.
Show

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7582 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 7573, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 7566, Bitmap wrote:
In post 7565, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7561, Bitmap wrote:Mastina was really obv town especially after the RC-mastina flare up. I would still endorse a vig shot on her slot tho.
yeah in hindsight yes, but meh.

town!mastina posts just don't bug me like they used to for me to sort her by that :shrug:
The problem with mastina was that she was being negative utility as town due to the RC-mastina fight.
I wish that they had resolved whatever their issues were from TM, before this game. The two of them, should probably not play together until that time or history will continue to repeat itself. Wtf happened in TM anyway to cause this massive blow out?
She basically hates RC so much that she basically started shitting on my slot because they assumed I am RC.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7583 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 1151, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 886, RadiantCowbells wrote:not naming names

but someone

told everyone in christmas to not play the game and to just chill while halloween played

so no one really did anything in christmas...
I wonder what sort of game plan jjh would be instating actually. jjh is a player that I recall being severely dangerous as scum, I recall he carried a seemingly lost game. So his scum buddy would likely have to be someone he rates lowly on the skill ladder if he's trying to push the focus off of his game. So I think I just talked myself out of the idea of mastina and jjh being scum together.

By the way, this is a random tangent, but I will very likely never oppose a DDL wagon because he played an extremely scummy game in the canceled 50 player large normal but was town. So I rate his town capabilities very low.
In post 1154, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 929, SirCakez wrote:
In post 841, BBmolla wrote:
In post 514, SirCakez wrote:Ftr I think Elmo is still the scummiest player in the game
I don't but maybe it's just cause they were really nice to me and I'm lonely from the plague
Don't fall for Elmo's AtE!
In post 845, DrDolittle wrote:oh i am not a wiener. where should i go on as a xmas guy
In post 846, DrDolittle wrote:18 players is very disorienting for me
THIS IS SCUM
In post 879, gobbledygook wrote:I thought Cakez was townie early game plus his crumb to me felt townish. I could see it being scum because of how overt it was though
I didn't crumb anything?????
In post 883, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am not 100% sure on any of this

but it seems like Christmas starting townblock is something like

Bbmolla, Gobbles, NSG
I like it.
You know, I could see a jjh/DDL scumteam. I think DDL fits the brand of those whom jjh would likely poorly rate the scumgames of.
Can we please mobilize the troops in Christmas?

Pretty funny how I said I would ignore that game and now I'm focusing on it.
In post 1205, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 1188, mastina wrote:
In post 945, SirCakez wrote:And Dolittle's ISO is really crap. I challenge anyone to find anything remotely town in there.
Experience with DDL as a player--have you played with him before? If so, then you'd know that DDL is like this every game.

Since he is like this every game, what makes him town here instead of null, though? That amounts to mostly gut involving DDL's opener in this game;
In post 104, DrDolittle wrote:im excited to be able to sheep illustrious players like gobbles and baezu this game
In post 287, DrDolittle wrote:can someone tell me what to do thanks
And these are what immediately struck me as town, because they just felt like an entrance that DDL wouldn't make as scum.
DDL is like this in every game, so why are you choosing to die on this hill of blatantly defending him? Why not take a neutral stance?
In post 1211, Lie Ren wrote:You know what, screw it. Your credibility in this game took a nosedive, even outside the laughable idea of having a townread on DDL at this moment.
@Gamma, you seriously need to work on your scum distancing some more. It was so freaking obvious that DDL was your buddy and both me and Nero caught it.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7584 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 7582, Bitmap wrote:
In post 7561, Bitmap wrote:Mastina was really obv town especially after the RC-mastina flare up. I would still endorse a vig shot on her slot tho.

town!mastina posts just don't bug me like they used to for me to sort her by that :shrug:
The problem with mastina was that she was being negative utility as town due to the RC-mastina fight.
I wish that they had resolved whatever their issues were from TM, before this game. The two of them, should probably not play together until that time or history will continue to repeat itself. Wtf happened in TM anyway to cause this massive blow out?
She basically hates RC so much that she basically started shitting on my slot because they assumed I am RC.
But when did this start? I don’t remember them having any issues prior to TM?
Infectious stealth hydra

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7585 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 7584, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 7582, Bitmap wrote:

But when did this start? I don’t remember them having any issues prior to TM?
Idk, you should DM RC or Mastina if you really want to know.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #7586 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 7517, Churros wrote:Pilling nightkills is completely unpredictable and not what I would consider good design

I don't see Jingle doing that
I do dislike arsonist immensely.

With that said, I also dislike cop immensely and used that here, so it's not completely outside the realm of possibility, just an unlikely inclusion from me.
In post 7521, Auro wrote:I personally love bastard games. Do invite me if you host one.
I don't think I'll ever run a bastard Large, tbh. Larges are too much commitment to go full bastard imo.
In post 7533, Auro wrote:I think WANH was playing more than their stances in thread suggested, considering they were Mason.
I can't remember logging into discord over the course of the game and there not being like 100 new posts in the mason chat. (They requested and were granted a mason discord very early in the game.)
This is a Parachute.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7587 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Firebringer »

I remember when Nancy was known as the worst hydra poster cause she slipped from all of her posts.

Now u can't get her to post out of her hydra during post game.
What timeline are we in?
Show

Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7588 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

well what's the point of hydras if you can't get a million posts on them per game
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7589 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Auro »

In post 7583, Trojan Horses wrote:@Gamma, you seriously need to work on your scum distancing some more. It was so freaking obvious that DDL was your buddy and both me and Nero caught it.
He made us look like partners to him and that was +play

Fakeclaims might be one area of improvement tho idk, nonchalantly claiming cop and going on as if nothing happened was funny
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #7590 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 7575, Not_Mafia wrote:Please redact all the words I posted in the mafia PT that do not feature in the song All Star
My policy is to not redact things myself and instead give players the ability to self redact.

This is born entirely out of my own lazyness.

Also, hey now, you're a rockstar, get the show on, get paid.
This is a Parachute.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7591 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Auro »

In post 7587, Firebringer wrote:What timeline are we in?
This keeps reminding me of Community now, one of the GoAT shows imo

Watched Devs recently and struggle to see why it got high reviews, I think it sucked
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7592 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 7586, Jingle wrote:
In post 7533, Auro wrote:I think WANH was playing more than their stances in thread suggested, considering they were Mason.
I can't remember logging into discord over the course of the game and there not being like 100 new posts in the mason chat. (They requested and were granted a mason discord very early in the game.)
That mason chat was pretty fun and probably my favorite part of this game hands down.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7593 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Spoiler:
In post 7583, Trojan Horses wrote:

but someone

told everyone in christmas to not play the game and to just chill while halloween played

I wonder what sort of game plan jjh would be instating actually. jjh is a player that I recall being severely dangerous as scum, I recall he carried a seemingly lost game. So his scum buddy would likely have to be someone he rates lowly on the skill ladder if he's trying to push the focus off of his game. So I think I just talked myself out of the idea of mastina and jjh being scum together.

By the way, this is a random tangent, but I will very likely never oppose a DDL wagon because he played an extremely scummy game in the canceled 50 player large normal but was town. So I rate his town capabilities very low.
In post 514, SirCakez wrote:Ftr I think Elmo is still the scummiest player in the game
I don't but maybe it's just cause they were really nice to me and I'm lonely from the plague
In post 845, DrDolittle wrote:oh i am not a wiener. where should i go on as a xmas guy
THIS IS SCUM
In post 879, gobbledygook wrote:I thought Cakez was townie early game plus his crumb to me felt townish. I could see it being scum because of how overt it was though

Bbmolla, Gobbles, NSG
I like it.
You know, I could see a jjh/DDL scumteam. I think DDL fits the brand of those whom jjh would likely poorly rate the scumgames of.

In post 945, SirCakez wrote:And Dolittle's ISO is really crap. I challenge anyone to find anything remotely town in there.
Experience with DDL as a player--have you played with him before? If so, then you'd know that DDL is like this every game.

Since he is like this every game, what makes him town here instead of null, though? That amounts to mostly gut involving DDL's opener in this game;
In post 104, DrDolittle wrote:im excited to be able to sheep illustrious players like gobbles and baezu this game
And these are what immediately struck me as town, because they just felt like an entrance that DDL wouldn't make as scum.
DDL is like this in every game, so why are you choosing to die on this hill of blatantly defending him? Why not take a neutral stance?
In post 1211, Lie Ren wrote:You know what, screw it. Your credibility in this game took a nosedive, even outside the laughable idea of having a townread on DDL at this moment.
@Gamma, you seriously need to work on your scum distancing some more. It was so freaking obvious that DDL was your buddy and both me and Nero caught it.

That’s also why I was so sure Baezu was town, because Gamma hardshaded DDL but never really tried to get him lynched and he also made this weird post tr molla but pretty much avoided Sushi.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7594 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 7593, Trojan Horses wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 7583, Trojan Horses wrote:

but someone

THIS IS SCUM

Bbmolla, Gobbles, NSG
I like it.

That’s also why I was so sure Baezu was town, because Gamma hardshaded DDL but never really tried to get him lynched and he also made this weird post tr molla but pretty much avoided Sushi.
Like lololol, pretty calling a slot scummy town was a dead giveaway + your freaking out at Mastina for tr that slot. Your DDL sr was the only sr you had, where you demonstrated actual conviction and that’s obviously because of tmi.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7595 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 7589, Auro wrote:
In post 7583, Trojan Horses wrote:@Gamma, you seriously need to work on your scum distancing some more. It was so freaking obvious that DDL was your buddy and both me and Nero caught it.
He made us look like partners to him and that was +play

Fakeclaims might be one area of improvement tho idk, nonchalantly claiming cop and going on as if nothing happened was funny
Nah, that’s rarely how scum ever treats a buddy, I think that’s beyond obvious.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7596 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 7587, Firebringer wrote:I remember when Nancy was known as the worst hydra poster cause she slipped from all of her posts.

Now u can't get her to post out of her hydra during post game.
What timeline are we in?
I don’t know why I didn’t hydra slip, I did in Boon uPick.
Infectious stealth hydra

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7597 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:20 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I don’t want to think about a Nancy/Auro hydra that drew scum. It would never die
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7598 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am very much a pro @ turning around scum read slots.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7599 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:23 am

Post by OkaPoka »

yes u r nero

ive seen you redeem and carry twice now pog

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”