lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:18 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 799, farside22 wrote:
In post 798, chkflip wrote:Vecna is not vottato's scum buddy if that's what you're implying.
Sorry if that was implied. I don't see Venca doing that. I was thinking more of Paragon in this regards.

I think Venca is just testing out things.
Are you referring to the Iconeum vote? Because I was thinking that too.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:19 am

Post by lilith2013 »

pagetop :D
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:20 am

Post by chkflip »

Ah, okay.

Yeah I'm leaning towards vottato/Rampage being wrong as well. Flip flopping on my word that I wasn't gonna flip flop but here we are.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 800, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 799, farside22 wrote:
In post 798, chkflip wrote:Vecna is not vottato's scum buddy if that's what you're implying.
Sorry if that was implied. I don't see Venca doing that. I was thinking more of Paragon in this regards.

I think Venca is just testing out things.
Are you referring to the Iconeum vote? Because I was thinking that too.

Yes! The push on icon was pretty damn weak, especially since icon explained reasoning. It looks like a very lazy vote.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:32 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 779, Paragon wrote:Perhaps votato can highlight what he means by forced/argumentative!
Faraide, I could see an argument where posts like this are kind of coaching, but that's not your argument?

He already said it's basically a pressure vote.

Idk how that's bad/scummy?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 804, chkflip wrote:
In post 779, Paragon wrote:Perhaps votato can highlight what he means by forced/argumentative!
Faraide, I could see an argument where posts like this are kind of coaching, but that's not your argument?

He already said it's basically a pressure vote.

Idk how that's bad/scummy?

Are you talking about Paragon?
In post 738, Paragon wrote:Iconuem's been poor so far. Most of his content is talking about whether day 1 scum lynches are good, and reinforcing the fact we shouldn't lynch day 1. Any hot pings so far, Iconeum?

VOTE: Iconeum
Let me know because there are a lot of guys in this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:55 am

Post by chkflip »

Yes I'm talking about Paragon but there are indeed too many dicks on the dance floor. Para said after that vote that it was for pressure (which negates it's usefulness imo but it's not my vote).
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:57 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 804, chkflip wrote:Faraide
:P
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:59 am

Post by chkflip »

((im doing it on purpose))
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 801, lilith2013 wrote:pagetop :D
Please stop. The rest of you too. It's terrible.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:00 am

Post by FakeGod »

Paragon has asked for replacement.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:00 am

Post by chkflip »

whaaaaaaaaaaat
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:05 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 810, FakeGod wrote:
Paragon has asked for replacement.
MariaR replaces Paragon.

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:06 am

Post by votato »

Spoiler:
In post 559, farside22 wrote:
In post 551, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 549, Vecna wrote:Do you scumread ABR lilith?

If not, then why is that post wishywashy?
He doesn’t actually take a stance on Iconeum; and he says he’ll keep his vote on chkflip but has not engaged with or tried to push that slot for a while. He’s also incorrect about chkflip’s vote being a “weak ABR vote” and he should know because he was previously in a very long-winded back and forth with chkflip accusing votato of being ABR’s partner, so he should know what chkflip’s reasons for voting ABR are.
VOTE: votato

Lilth can be town leader.
buddying lilith. not much on its own, but first instance of buddying/sheeping.

Spoiler:
In post 735, farside22 wrote:
In post 733, Vecna wrote:Its just the impression I get when reading his posts. He calls shit as he sees it, isnt afraid to piss people off, and is generally just flailing about in a way id expect a towny to do that is somewhat newer to this.

Its not a strong super-confident read, and im not gonna use much energy to oppose this wagon if thats what a majority wants, but I wont be voting there,
That's fair. I don't agree with you, I think Chkflip hit the nail more closer to my thoughts.

Here is an oxymoron: viewtopic.php?p=11766721#p11766721
Knight is town for discussing massclaim, but no one else can because they are scum? He didn't point to anyone and many were discussing it because, guess what it was a discussion that Knight brought up.
Vote low hanging fruit: viewtopic.php?p=11768783#p11768783
And finally his town reads: viewtopic.php?p=11768820#p11768820
Like really, eyeslott and Paragon!
Paragon isn't even the top of my town list. He barely post and made a few points and has gone MIA since. And yes as the game goes on my read on him goes down. I see scum make a few good post and disappear after so that is why I'm on the edge with him.
But lets say he thought players discussing the massclaim were scum, why not say who and why? Why not vote for them?
He's obviously played mafia before, because he said as much. So I will not coddle a player that played and knows how to fake town tells.
I addressed some of this in . why is ico LHF? does being inactive make you low-hanging fruit? if so, wasnt it also scummy when you called for a wagon on inactives? how is it scummy to have certain people as town-leans? you apparently town-read paragon at the time, so why was it unacceptable for me to do the same? seems forced. Now that we've established that I'm new, can you coddle me again?

Spoiler:
In post 540, farside22 wrote:Well its good to have a list that has odds of finding scum reduced.

In no order at all. I either have no read, a gut read or scum read on the following players.

Albert B. Rampage
Iconeum
votato
Something_Smart
DonCorleone
eyestott

VOTE: abr
again, paragon as a town-read. And I still dont like having such a long scum-list and not stating reasons for your reads. I see that if scum know who the locktowns are, they know who to target. But doesn't it help even more if town forces everyone, including scum, to publicly state their reads and reasoning so we can see inconsistencies and logical flaws? By hiding your reasoning for your reads you are helping scum fly under the radar. But i guess thats more a mechanics question than an accusation. I'm new here, so if people tell me thats the way to go I guess I'll listen.

Spoiler:
In post 745, farside22 wrote:
In post 738, Paragon wrote:Iconuem's been poor so far. Most of his content is talking about whether day 1 scum lynches are good, and reinforcing the fact we shouldn't lynch day 1. Any hot pings so far, Iconeum?

VOTE: Iconeum
Lossing town points more and more.
lilith2013 wrote:
In post 735, farside22 wrote:
In post 733, Vecna wrote:Its just the impression I get when reading his posts. He calls shit as he sees it, isnt afraid to piss people off, and is generally just flailing about in a way id expect a towny to do that is somewhat newer to this.

Its not a strong super-confident read, and im not gonna use much energy to oppose this wagon if thats what a majority wants, but I wont be voting there,
That's fair. I don't agree with you, I think Chkflip hit the nail more closer to my thoughts.

Here is an oxymoron: viewtopic.php?p=11766721#p11766721
Knight is town for discussing massclaim, but no one else can because they are scum? He didn't point to anyone and many were discussing it because, guess what it was a discussion that Knight brought up.
Vote low hanging fruit: viewtopic.php?p=11768783#p11768783
And finally his town reads: viewtopic.php?p=11768820#p11768820
Like really, eyeslott and Paragon!
Paragon isn't even the top of my town list. He barely post and made a few points and has gone MIA since. And yes as the game goes on my read on him goes down. I see scum make a few good post and disappear after so that is why I'm on the edge with him.
But lets say he thought players discussing the massclaim were scum, why not say who and why? Why not vote for them?
He's obviously played mafia before, because he said as much. So I will not coddle a player that played and knows how to fake town tells.
Farside, can you explain your thought progression from “votato is a newb stop pushing him for a townslip he wouldn’t have known to make as a newb” to this post?
I never played with the guy and I thought he was newb in my head. Looking back and rereading I realized I missed that he played before and how he postured himself to know how to fake a town slip.

In short. I got tunneled onto other things.
losing points more and more for not being on the wagon you want? what, its scummy to disagree with you? Look at Ico's ISO. He really hasn't explained anything. It still seems like maybe his vote on me was a misread of someone else's post. In context, it seems like youre really reaching for things to latch onto to push this case. You're trying to look for reasons why im not new. But even not being new isn't scummy.

Spoiler:
In post 751, farside22 wrote:
In post 750, Paragon wrote:Farside, please elaborate.

Lilith, Knightmare was the first to propose a strategy. Iconeum voiced opinion when it had already been established that the consensus was that we shouldn't mass claim, so it's more of any unnecessary contribution which is easy for scum to comment on.
You ignored large parts of the game and focused on one player while saying nothing about anyone else or the wagon on Votato
You seem pretty focused on me, to the point where mostly what you're currently saying about stuff other than my wagon is that people should be commenting on my wagon. Really forcing the issue of getting people to latch onto my wagon. why?

Spoiler:
In post 775, farside22 wrote:
In post 763, votato wrote:im starting to think that theres one scum in {lilith, paragon, farside} based on recent interactions.

farside, so far it seems that you've read everything I've said as scum or NAI. could you be tunneling? What do you think the thought process of town!votato is? what do you think the thought process of scum!votato is?
Nope.
I don't know you as a player so I'm waiting to see what you do with what you got.
For example why is the interaction between me, lilith and Paragon look like there is scum in that group? Why did you call that group out among others that have been talking?
In post 765, votato wrote:
In post 411, farside22 wrote:
In post 408, DonCorleone wrote:@farside, could you vote for nightmare please?

I think Knightmare is scum,I don't see it coming from scum. It's actually NAI, I have seen a few players try to do things like this but unfortunately it is more coming from town thinking then scum trying because 95% of the time people find it scummy to do mass claim.

EBWOP:

Scum reads:

Not enough to say either way:
Iconeum
SS
Votato
Vecna
Firebringer
eyestott

Scum reads:
Albert B. Rampage
SirCakez

A few spots haven't even really posted. SS hasn't said much other then defending himself and I would like to see more thoughts about the game. Votato I go back and forth on. Firebringer hasn't towned it up and eyestott hasn't said anything that isn't NAI,
In post 540, farside22 wrote:Well its good to have a list that has odds of finding scum reduced.

In no order at all.
I either have no read, a gut read or scum read on the following players.

Albert B. Rampage
Iconeum
votato
Something_Smart
DonCorleone
eyestott

VOTE: abr
In post 543, farside22 wrote:
In post 541, Firebringer wrote:why u townreading cakez?
Its a light town read. His point on SS seemed a bit forced but i liked that he doesnt care if people fight with him. Id still keep an eye on him. See if he scum hunts more and whom he pushes.
My biggest negative is he didn't say anything about votato.
so far it seems like you have way to many scum reads (isnt that usually a scum tell) and also no town reads (isnt that also generally bad form?). Could you maybe elaborate a little bit on your reads?
I bolded the part you missed.
I don't talk about town reads. Anyone not listed is either town or light town. I don't put a preference in that category because I would rather not inform scum whom I find to be the most town and have them dead.
It's cute that you want to call something a scum tell but it isn't. For me it's NAI. I would do it as either alignment because as scum it leaves options, for town I'm still trying to wade through those I can't read and want more information to determine if they are scum or town.
I mentioned my thoughts about your reads. not stating your reasons allows you to fence-sit and be wishy-washy. Im not a psychologist, but its interesting that you mentioned your scum reasoning first, like it was at the forefront of your mind. Perhaps someone more versed in psychology can comment.

Spoiler:
In post 797, farside22 wrote:
In post 796, Firebringer wrote:
In post 795, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Farside
u have my attention on this bad vote.
<3

Idc about his vote.
I wonder how long it will be before Votato responds to the questions ask or how long his scum buddies will try to get him off the chopping block.
any chance i can have until the end of the day, or at least until close of business? again, this seems like really forcing the issue when I said I'd get back to it.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:11 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.5

SirCakez [1] - Firebringer
eyestott [2] - Knightmare491, SirCakez
Knightmare491 [2] - eyestott, DonCorleone
votato [4] - lilith2013, farside22, Iconeum, chkflip
Iconeum [2] - votato, MariaR
Something_Smart [1] - Albert B. Rampage
farside22 [1] - Vecna

Not Voting [1]
- Something_Smart

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:12 am

Post by votato »

i realize this isnt exactly what I initially said I thought, but on further reflection and looking at farside's ISO, this is where my suspicions led me. dont know what to make of paragon asking for a replacement tho
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:12 am

Post by votato »

i realize this isnt exactly what I initially said I thought, but on further reflection and looking at farside's ISO, this is where my suspicions led me. dont know what to make of paragon asking for a replacement tho
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: mariar
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:19 am

Post by chkflip »

Anybody requesting replacement is NAI unless it's RC then it's because their winrate is precious to them, so.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:23 am

Post by chkflip »

That was rude for rudeness sake my bad.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

MariaR I was townreading your slot. Let's make an alliance. Don't tell anyone.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:33 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Welcome, MariaR
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:34 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 411, farside22 wrote:
In post 408, DonCorleone wrote:@farside, could you vote for nightmare please?

I think Knightmare is scum,I don't see it coming from scum. It's actually NAI, I have seen a few players try to do things like this but unfortunately it is more coming from town thinking then scum trying because 95% of the time people find it scummy to do mass claim.

EBWOP:

Scum reads:

Not enough to say either way:
Iconeum
SS
Votato
Vecna
Firebringer
eyestott

Scum reads:
Albert B. Rampage
SirCakez

A few spots haven't even really posted. SS hasn't said much other then defending himself and I would like to see more thoughts about the game. Votato I go back and forth on. Firebringer hasn't towned it up and eyestott hasn't said anything that isn't NAI,
In post 781, farside22 wrote:That reminds me I should really update my list:
Top is more on the null side bottom part are scum read.

Albert B. Rampage
Iconeum

votato
paragon
DonCorleone
eyestott

What caused the change in your reads here, farside?

I’m particularly interested in why I’ve shifted downwards, given that I don’t think my content has changed a lot.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:44 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Firebringer

Hello hello~
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

How u been mariar? I missed u nerd
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”