MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:20 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 973, lilith2013 wrote:Are you scumreading me?
Yup!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 337, eyestott wrote:I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW
In post 347, eyestott wrote:
In post 345, chkflip wrote:eyestort, they are both similar but also vastly different. Both net a modicum of information that is arguably useful but also not very useful; however, both are bad because mass claiming is bad and you should feel bad for letting it snowball to this. I hope this helps.
I'm crying now
does that make you feel good?
In post 376, eyestott wrote:
In post 360, Knightmare491 wrote:VOTE: eyetott

That's not a town mindset, it's scum trying to scare town.
I think there's a very real possibility Knight is scum trying to force a massclaim so he and his buddies can kill all the guns N1
VOTE: Knightmare491
Posts like these
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:22 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 964, MariaR wrote:I can't be the only one who has the opinion that Eye/Votato are town right now and that these wagons suck right?
I’m fairly sure the only person (outside of the wagonees themselves) who doesn’t want to be on either wagon is Vecna, who you are interested in voting. How do you figure that you are aligned with Vecna’s views on the wagon but still want to vote (scumreading? Scumleaning? Unclear which) him?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:22 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Vecna’s views on the wagons*
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:25 am

Post by MariaR »

I dislike how farside is treating/talking to my slot like it's already scum instead of trying to ya know. Just talk normally but that can just be a dif in playstyle and annoyance more than anything else.
pedit: It makes me want to wagon Vecna even more!
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:28 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 976, SirCakez wrote:
In post 337, eyestott wrote:I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW
In post 347, eyestott wrote:
In post 345, chkflip wrote:eyestort, they are both similar but also vastly different. Both net a modicum of information that is arguably useful but also not very useful; however, both are bad because mass claiming is bad and you should feel bad for letting it snowball to this. I hope this helps.
I'm crying now
does that make you feel good?
In post 376, eyestott wrote:
In post 360, Knightmare491 wrote:VOTE: eyetott

That's not a town mindset, it's scum trying to scare town.
I think there's a very real possibility Knight is scum trying to force a massclaim so he and his buddies can kill all the guns N1
VOTE: Knightmare491
Posts like these
I guess I kinda see that. Or at least, how you can see that. I can't say I really agree because I don't see why scum tries to force that narrative when it gives them almost no advantage in game state.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 797, farside22 wrote:
In post 796, Firebringer wrote:
In post 795, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Farside
u have my attention on this bad vote.
<3

Idc about his vote.
I wonder how long it will be before Votato responds to the questions ask or how long his scum buddies will try to get him off the chopping block.
In post 799, farside22 wrote:
In post 798, chkflip wrote:Vecna is not vottato's scum buddy if that's what you're implying.
Sorry if that was implied. I don't see Venca doing that. I was thinking more of Paragon in this regards.

I think Venca is just testing out things.
In post 803, farside22 wrote:
In post 800, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 799, farside22 wrote:
In post 798, chkflip wrote:Vecna is not vottato's scum buddy if that's what you're implying.
Sorry if that was implied. I don't see Venca doing that. I was thinking more of Paragon in this regards.

I think Venca is just testing out things.
Are you referring to the Iconeum vote? Because I was thinking that too.

Yes! The push on icon was pretty damn weak, especially since icon explained reasoning. It looks like a very lazy vote.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 954, MariaR wrote:
In post 664, SirCakez wrote:the way that wagon formed made me suspicious
either scum eager to bus or eager to mislynch
Iconeum and ABR fit in there
I think the way ABR is playing so gun ho and in your face is towny, I haven’t played with scum him before, but I like the way he’s playing this.
Icone iso seems perfectly fine to me. I think the lack of effort and I truly mean, bare min scum hunting comes from town more likely than scum here considering it’s just...meh? I wouldn’t want to deal with lynching Ico when we have guns to solve that.
In post 666, DonCorleone wrote:I think my TR on ABR is strengthening somewhat, although I disagree with basically everything he's saying.
Welcome to ABR
In post 715, Vecna wrote:I actually wanna lynch this now.

VOTE: Chkflip
What made you want to pull the trigger on this at this point?
In post 731, Vecna wrote:That reactions that CHK just gave gives me major pause though. Im asking myself if scum is ever gonna go that far appealing to my sense of ego for being "that great" for picking up on something so subtle, or if its just town-him realizing he's achieved some subtle chances in his playstyle. I guess even scum can do the latter.

I dno.
This doesn’t translate well to me, in fact it seems pretty backtreated and scared. Like, just reading the two posts back to back you can see how shockingly different the tone here is. When the vote is put down it’s with confidence
but when pressured it reads something else entirely filled with excuses

VOTE: Vecna
Almost done sweet jesus
LOL

My vote wasnt pressured. at all

CHk was super humble and calling my description for scumreading him super genuine and the most sharp description of his play atm he'd seen in a long time or whatever

But whatever you can do to divert I guess

VOTE: Maria
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:32 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 979, MariaR wrote:I dislike how farside is treating/talking to my slot like it's already scum instead of trying to ya know. Just talk normally but that can just be a dif in playstyle and annoyance more than anything else.
??? So you are agreeing with Vecna’s views on the wagons but scumreading Vecna? Can you explain?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 972, MariaR wrote:
In post 965, farside22 wrote:ABR isn't a follower. His playstyle this game is just drifting along. Can you explain how you get that as town ABR since he does that as both alignments?

I haven't played with scum ABR to my knowledge. Do you see him taking advantage of any situation or doing anything scummy? Sure if you think he's drifting that's all fine and dandy but if that's how it's working we'll see that with votes.
I'm sorry did I miss the part where you explained why you were town reading ABR?

*looks around*
Nope.
It gets better then that.
ABR is giving his vote over to lilth whom you are scum reading. That is just priceless shit that I can't make up because it's in the game.

In post 974, MariaR wrote:
In post 968, farside22 wrote:The bold is not a scum tell.
It is if you take it into context with the rest of the way someone is choosing to act.

Perhaps you can oh I don't know, try to work with me? We both scumread each other so we'll only be getting more info out of each other right?
Super convenient that you only started pushing my slot when I replaced in. Who also did that...oh Vecna that's convenient too!
That's so cute. Did you miss the post where I was scum reading Paragon before you replaced in?
No......

Well I posted them just for you prior to this.
Why don't you explain to the class how her context leads you to that conclusion.
In post 977, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 964, MariaR wrote:I can't be the only one who has the opinion that Eye/Votato are town right now and that these wagons suck right?
I’m fairly sure the only person (outside of the wagonees themselves) who doesn’t want to be on either wagon is Vecna, who you are interested in voting. How do you figure that you are aligned with Vecna’s views on the wagon but still want to vote (scumreading? Scumleaning? Unclear which) him?
The piece that just reads like a perfect end is that you are reading venca as scum with me, when he was voting for me.
In post 893, Vecna wrote:
In post 878, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.6

eyestott [4] -
Knightmare491
SirCakez
Firebringer
Albert B. Rampage

Knightmare491
[2] -
eyestott
DonCorleone

votato [4] -
lilith2013
farside22
Iconeum
chkflip

Iconeum
[1] -
votato

farside22
[1] -
Vecna

Firebringer
[1] -
MariaR

Not Voting [1]
- Something_Smart

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
Nah, not even close. ooooh pretty colors. Unicorn inspired no doubt
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 728, chkflip wrote:
In post 724, Vecna wrote:Also, there seems to be this whiff of "im saying these things because im being questioned for things". He suddenly reverts to like, very fluffy responses at times, instead of biting back. Leads me to question whether its the real deal or he's responding based on what the situation warrants.
This is probably the fairest take I've ever seen someone have of me. Our last game made me kinda look inward and I want to make sure I don't go that far with anyone basically ever again. It made me too angry, I was ultimately wrong, and it hurt the game. I made a promise in post that I wouldn't do that again and I'm making steps toward chilling the fuck out and just going with the flow.

Don't worry, I don't like me either.
This is what Maria wants to call "my vote being pressured"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:34 am

Post by MariaR »

What does Chk have to do with any of this?
pedit: Having matching reads or views isn't and never will be a towntell in my book. You can have whatever reads or views you want on paper. The reasoning behind your actions and stages is what matters to me. Since Vecna is claiming to have the same views as me seeing him flip? That's a ton of info for me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 979, MariaR wrote:I dislike how farside is treating/talking to my slot like it's already scum instead of trying to ya know. Just talk normally but that can just be a dif in playstyle and annoyance more than anything else.
I'm sorry you rolled scum. If you were town I would be really nice and try to see your pov but so far everything you posted look made up and vague.
Thank you for replacing. Much love to you for doing that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:36 am

Post by MariaR »

THE DOUBLE SCUM TAG TEAM OH BABY I LOVE THIS. Live interaction is my stick lets go, sweeties,
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah, dont expect such bravado to have any impact when youre talking to town
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:37 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Uh Vecna I actually can’t find anything in your ISO re: eyestott wagon, can you provide your thoughts on that
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:38 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Also happy with VOTE: mariaR
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 986, MariaR wrote:What does Chk have to do with any of this?
pedit: Having matching reads or views isn't and never will be a towntell in my book. You can have whatever reads or views you want on paper. The reasoning behind your actions and stages is what matters to me. Since Vecna is claiming to have the same views as me seeing him flip? That's a ton of info for me.
People's action!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and stages.
See the first part I get. Reads, views, interacting, trying to see if it's a scum or town pov. Prodding acting to prodding.
But rational and MS are not a thing I put together in a sentence. Not with players like NM, Fire,............I need another name of a crazy hat player but you get the idea.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 984, farside22 wrote:I'm sorry did I miss the part where you explained why you were town reading ABR?

*looks around*
Nope.
Oh sorry you must've missed it in my very long iso let me grab it for you
In post 954, MariaR wrote:I think the way ABR is playing so gun ho and in your face is towny, I haven’t played with scum him before, but I like the way he’s playing this.
In post 984, farside22 wrote:ABR is giving his vote over to lilth whom you are scum reading. That is just priceless shit that I can't make up because it's in the game.
This is cool and I wanna know why he's doing that so if I'm wrong on lilth we can hey ya know, talk about it like cool kids ya know? Sounds kinda fun. Like what narrative are you trying to paint here?
In post 984, farside22 wrote:That's so cute. Did you miss the post where I was scum reading Paragon before you replaced in?
No......
No I saw that part and if you were pushing my slot/asking for votes before my replace in I would understand and it'd be fine. But I don't think you were doing that. Do you see how from my pov that looks really weird how you just start pushing me when I come on in?
In post 984, farside22 wrote:The piece that just reads like a perfect end is that you are reading venca as scum with me, when he was voting for me.
Is this supposed to make me change my read or something? Srs question.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Vecna »

Havent really commented on the Eyestott wagon, except once I think? The early game impression of his slot was moderately decent town to me, based on the things he said and the tone he was communicating in. Dont really remember anything he has done recently, so ill just stick with my initial impression
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

If Maria actually responds to my questions instead of flailing around let me know.
I'll be back.
EBWOP:
How is ABR being gun ho and in your face? Please produce post that gives those impressions.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:43 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 985, Vecna wrote:
In post 728, chkflip wrote:
In post 724, Vecna wrote:Also, there seems to be this whiff of "im saying these things because im being questioned for things". He suddenly reverts to like, very fluffy responses at times, instead of biting back. Leads me to question whether its the real deal or he's responding based on what the situation warrants.
This is probably the fairest take I've ever seen someone have of me. Our last game made me kinda look inward and I want to make sure I don't go that far with anyone basically ever again. It made me too angry, I was ultimately wrong, and it hurt the game. I made a promise in post that I wouldn't do that again and I'm making steps toward chilling the fuck out and just going with the flow.

Don't worry, I don't like me either.
This is what Maria wants to call "my vote being pressured"
Not at all. This comment has nothing to do with it and I don't know how you got that? I was referring to this:
In post 729, DonCorleone wrote:I don't really understand your votato read, Vecna. What confuses me is that you also had some doubts around Lilith if my memory of your ISO is correct. If chkflip hopping onto the "hmm yeah maybe we should look at Lilith" wagon prompted by my post pinged you about him, but votato doing the same thing
didn't
then I don't get it. Or more like I don't get why that specifically prompted you to want to vote chkflip.
Does this not seem like pressure? Am I that blind. No, this is pressure.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:43 am

Post by MariaR »

Please let me know what question if yours I'm not directly answering so you can stop using buzzwords. That'd be lovely
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 992, farside22 wrote:
In post 986, MariaR wrote:What does Chk have to do with any of this?
People's action!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and stages.
See the first part I get. Reads, views, interacting, trying to see if it's a scum or town pov. Prodding acting to prodding.
But rational and MS are not a thing I put together in a sentence. Not with players like NM, Fire,............I need another name of a crazy hat player but you get the idea.
True not everyone is a rational tryhard player etc. But you need to assume everyone is playing to win and not trolling town or scum. So when you put down a vote that's not RVS there's a reason for that and you can figure out the action behind it too. Even if the reason is as simple as 'I was angry'
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 987, farside22 wrote:
I'm sorry you rolled scum. If you were town I would be really nice and try to see your pov but so far everything you posted look made up and vague.
Thank you for replacing. Much love to you for doing that.
You think everything I've posted is made up or vague or just my catchup?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”